[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fluttershy >Stern, snappy, and sarcastic Holy shit muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1234312431243124.png (908 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1234312431243124.png
908 KB, 1600x900
>Fluttershy
>Stern, snappy, and sarcastic
Holy shit muh dick, her pushover episodes seem to be even shittier now.
>>
>>27561967
I really liked how being in a family of such pushovers forced her into a leadership role even though she hates it. Outside of the family she's the doormat, but inside the family she's queen of the doormats.
>>
>>27562021
I actually thought it was a neat way to highlight her growth, since it gave the impression that in the past she'd been much more like her parents and just let things lie without rocking the boat. Since she's been growing a backbone the last few years though she was ready to take charge and whip her brother into shape.
>>
>>27561967
dominant fluttershy is hot af
>>
>>27562374
Agreed there, and it was cool to see how her upbringing caused her to start off the way she did.
>>
>>27561967
The fact that, straight out of the gate, Fluttershy was very assertive and straight forward was really surprising.

I liked it though, she still felt 100% in character.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27562021
>fluttershy is a doormat
KYS, you stupid fuck
>>
>>27563781
DYEWTS?
>>
>>27562454
Well, she already learned the tough love moral from the Breezie episode, and is now applying it.
>>
I'd like Fluttershy to fart on my face.
>>
>>27561967
Sher did things to my dick she has never done before
>>
>>27561967
She was so fucking cute this episode. I didn't think I could lover Flutterbutter anymore than now.

And boy did it make me hard.
>>
>>27561967

she is made to be a dominatrix
>>
>>27561967
MY FUCKNIG DICK WHY IS SHE SO HOT IN THIS EPISODE?
>>
>>27562454
>she still felt 100% in character
kek'd
>>
Speaking of 'character growth' probably just being shitty writing, think we can pawn off Dash of all people ragging on someone for sleeping during the day on her joining the military and getting some goddamnwork ethic?
>>
>>27561967
You forgot Out Of Character.
>>
>>27567698

Dash is a hypocrite
>>
>>27567703
Nothing is OOC in there.

If you think so, you just have a pretty bad memory of some of the outbursts fluttershy had in the past.

She is boiling inside. It's a common thing with shy peoples.

He's her brother. She don't have any reasons to be shy with him.

And if pushing your brother to the road of success and independence is not being kind. I don't know what is.
>>
>Fluttershy being a doormat
OMFFG SHE HASENT LEARND A THING
>Fluttershy finally being reasonably assertive
WTF SO OOC
>>
>>27567698
Dash isn't like that!
You know we are not in season 01 anymore...

Also Rainbow Dash had a pretty boring job before.
>>
>>27561967
Honestly, it seemed more like she was making an exception for her brother.

It's like she'll take it from anyone else but she's lived with his lazy ass for long enough to be sick of his bullshit.

She probably wouldn't be nearly as assertive to anyone else.
>>
>>27567828
As an introverted person I can affirm that I'm much more forward with family members than with other people.
>>
>>27567780
This. Just enjoy what you enjoy, because no matter what happens in any episode, someone will hate it and and they will be the loudest voice on /mlp/.
>>
>>27561967
>200% peeved.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.