[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Anon was a canon villain on the show? What would his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_mwecdv3ujm1spedcuo1_500.png (264 KB, 500x593) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwecdv3ujm1spedcuo1_500.png
264 KB, 500x593
What if Anon was a canon villain on the show? What would his powers be, what would he do, and how would our heroins overcome him?
>>
>>27512294
He'd be an asshole with every character being his waifu because of his Anon powers, and it'd end with him getting bored and just being friends with the Mane 6.
>>
>>27512294
HE WOULD HAVE THE POWER TO HAVE ALL THE POWERS
>>
>>27512294
Being a human from the 'real' world he can rewrite the show using a magic typewriter. He uses it to force the Mane 6 and the Princesses to act out his weirdest waifu fantasies. They manage to get the typewriter away from him while he's being distracted by Starlight Glimmer with help from Trixie. It disappears however when no one is looking, having been stolen by Trixie after she learns it's true power. That sets up the season finale.
>>
>>27512294
Here's how I'd write an episode that'd actually have Anon: there's a guy who's human, has complete immunity to magic, and fucks shit up like Discord. It's up to Twi and the gang to get him under control without the use of magic as hijinks ensue. It'd end with him having to live at the castle as he becomes a grump because he has to deal with Twilight's lessons with Starlight. THus you have a character that is Anon, and can reappear as much as Starlight.

But who'd voice him?

I mean, I'm a voice actor with aspirations, so I'd like to, but you know...
>>
>>27512678
>But who'd voice him?
He'd speak entirely using signs, like Wile E. Coyote
>>
>>27512678
H Jon Benjamin from Archer would be pretty spot-on.
>>
>>27512703
I like that idea.
>>
>>27512703
>>27512752
Or alternatively convey everything through a combination of gestures, body language and liberal use of the punctuation symbol on his face

Bonus points if they threw in a conversation between him and Derpy that is entirely silent and just made up of this
>>
>>27512703
crispin freeman
>>
File: 2yyzcwi.jpg (29 KB, 323x477) Image search: [Google]
2yyzcwi.jpg
29 KB, 323x477
>>27512678
If someone can give me something to say, I'll try to do an Anon voice.

And if you doubt my quality, then take a look at this little diddy:
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LOYtCJobs5
>>
>>27512958
Is this really you? It sounds really cool.
>>
>>27512678
We could just have some voice and lower the pitch a lot like how the shows with Anonymous interviews.
>>
>>27513006
Thanks, I'm doing it as a labor of love for a meme on co. I edit, record, and act the whole myself. It's almost as long as an episode of Batman: The Animated Series.
>>
>>27512678
Horse noises.
>>
>>27512294
Coming up next episode.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.