[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who are the closet friends among the Mane 6? Id have to say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
who are the closet friends among the Mane 6?

Id have to say Rarity-Applejack and Fluttershy-Rainbow Dash but I can't think of any for Pinkie and Twilight

Pic unrelated, it was just the first thing i clicked on in my folder.
>>
None of them are really. Why the fuck are they even friends?
>>
>>27495683

Why are anyone friends?
>>
>>27495651
What are you talking about? Rarity and Applehorse only tolerate each other for the sake of their other friends. It's understandable too, they're both massive cunts.
>>
>>27495700

Maybe in S1, but by now they pretty much totally act like very close best friends and hang out just because they like being together.

Fuck by even S3 or S4 their arguments were mostly just nonsense about who is a better friend toward the other.
>>
I see Ponk and Rarity getting along well. Dash and Ponk also are happy with each other, in general mane five seem to have good relationships with Ponk. Her relationship with Fluttershy has been kinda flawed though recently.
>>
>>27495775

Well Fluttershy has barely been a main character for the last 2 seasons so everyones is kind of.

Pinkie and Rarity DO get along surprisingly well for such different personalities though in the few times we've really seen their relationship spotlighted, they don't fight much and their willing to go out of the way for each other.
>>
Dash and flutters seem to have a good relationship since they have been friends since they were kids
>>
File: 1453377018247.png (787 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1453377018247.png
787 KB, 654x539
>>27495651
None, they all fucking hate each other. The only reason why they act so friendly and close is because they're afraid of Twilight catching wind that her 'friends' aren't really friends and throwing them all in her infamous friendship gulag.

Shitposting aside, I love the way Rarity and Pinkie interact with each other. I think they're all friends of equal standing, though.
>>
>>27495651
Clearly Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.
The way they are interacting with each other is suggesting a very close relationship.

It's like they always know what's best for the other, and how to push each other to do theirs bests.

No wonder it's a pretty common ship.
It's not original, but they are clearly complementing each other perfectly.
(one is shy but raging on the inside, the other is a tomboy hiding her sentivitivity)
>>
>>27495651
what episode is this screenshot from?
>>
>>27496034
Scare master, i think
>>
Mostly RD and flutters, Twilight and AJ
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1266x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1266x711
>>27495651
Easily Flutters and Rainbow Dash. They're the only ones of the mane6 to have been friends since childhood, they went through many early experiences together, like flight academy, and have consistently shown to have a closer friendship than the others.

Rainbow and AJ also are really good 'bud' kind of friends. They have similar interests and a similar jock-like attitude towards interaction which further makes them get along better.

Now Rarity and AJ I don't know where the fuck you're getting that. Out of the mane six Rarity gets along better with Flutters and Twilight far more than AJ.
>>
>>27496778

I'd say RD and Pinkie are a lot closer than RD and AJ, RD's and AJ's "friendship" is almost rivalry, and they never interact outside the athletic games they compete in.

Pinkie and RD on the other hand at least go out and do stuff together just for the fun of each other's company, like playing pranks. RD is also far more likely to bounce off Pinkie's jokes than she is AJ's straight-man attitude.
>>
>>27495651
Fluttershy and RD have a long history. RD and Rarity also seemed to get along really well as the series progressed. Ponk is friends with everyone, but seems to get along particularly well with AJ
>>27496778
>They'd the only ones of the mane6 that have been friends since childhood
Ponk has probably known Applejack since they were kids too. Pinkie has lived in Ponyville since she was a filly, evident by the Cheese Sandwhich episode
>>
It's funny how Pinkie Pie doesn't have any close friends and he is just a tag-along for the rest of the cast.
>>
>>27495807
>Well Fluttershy has barely been a main character for the last 2 seasons so everyones is kind of.

Yeah I like her, but that bitch has nothing going on. Doesn't even have a family.
>>
>>27496835
>he
Mind sme's pronouns, you cis piece of shit
>>
File: pinks quietly.gif (502 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
pinks quietly.gif
502 KB, 469x469
>>27495651
>closet friends
Pinkie Pie has many of these so-called "closet friends", lol. Yes.
>>
>>27496778

Rarity and AJ hang out a lot, we literally just got an episode about them going out on Spa dates, and just last season when AJ was tourbled about Coloratura pretty much hte only pony she went to about it was Rarity. So yeah their great friends.

When was the last time Rarity even interacted with Twilight?
>>
>>27495807
Yeah, It's really heart-warming to see Rarity and Pinkie together, in S1 I remember them playfully playing games (Dragon shy I believe) and in "Gift of Maud Pie" Rarity enjoys her time with Pinkie,
>>
>>27495651
How is Fluttershy closer to Dash than she is to Discord? She spend time with him every week, while Dash seem to dislike her behavior and their natures are just too opposite to interact.
>>
>>27497019
he said specifically within the mane 6
>>
File: 1459771897334.jpg (35 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1459771897334.jpg
35 KB, 550x550
>>27496836
>Next episode is about Fluttershy's brother
>>
>>27497019
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are always hanging out together.
It's suggested multiple time on the show.
And Rainbow Dash as the strange obsession of always wanting Fluttershy to do something (and more often than not, with her).

I don't have the names of all the episodes right now, but their is this one with the Dragon Migration. And hurricane Fluttershy.
And quite frankly so much that I'm amazed you didn't catched that.
>>
>>27497051
Then there's only a bond between Rarity and Applejack.

Twilight is neutral to everyone except Spike.
She treat the others like she's their smarter and older sister who need to lecture them. There's only some kind of "equal" ground between her and both Starlight and Discord.

Pinkie overreact toward anyone.

Dash is just a tsundere who doesn't get close to anyone except her rivalry with Applejack. Other than that she pretty much just make fun of Twilight, Pinkie, Fluttershy and others as seen in Newbie Dash.

So yeah, Rarijack is the only bond withing the FiM series that is more visible than any other M6/M6 friendships.
>>
>>27497065
They were hanging as pegasus frineds in the old days, that is their only connection. They are obviously more distant in the present due to their different natures. Dash see Fluttershy as weak while Fluttershy see Dash as too impatient. There is no established POSITIVE chemistry around them in the series. Averything that there is to them is just shippers wish fulfillments.
>>
>>27497089
I'm not sure about the last statement.
There is a lot more interactions between them than one of them with any of the others.

It was more prominent in season 1 through 4, but still, it's something worth noting.

It would even be a good episode if they choose to make an episode based on the way they interact with each other.

They are way closer in character that one might think.
Being myself a very shy person, I know that it's actually pretty accurate to want the company of an antousiastic full of life friend. (it's like a giant shield distracting from you)
>>
>>27496964
>Rarity and AJ hang out a lot, we literally just got an episode about them going out on Spa dates
That episode made no fucking sense. You can't just say 6 seasons in that they hangout together every week.

Everything about AJ was OOC in that episode.
>>
>>27497138
The only thing in character was the urge to fix the spa redneck style!
Pretty much everything else was pure OOC, and I'm not saying this often.
Actually that's the first time I feel that way about an episode.
The very first! (and I hope last! If it's Neil Dusedau's fault, somebody should fire him! He should have done his homework!)
>>
>>27497131
Her developemnt with Dash were tossed aside for her focus on Discord
>>
>>27497228

Not really, there's still a lot of it in the majority of episodes where Discord don't feature. Hearth's Warming Tale for example.
>>
Fluttershy and Dash drag eachothers to do different activities.

Rarity makes Fluttershy do shit for her.

Dash and Applejack challenge eachothers constantly.

Dash and Pinkie Pie imitate Jackasses.

Dash and Twilight talk about books.

Twilight owns Spike.

Spike slaves for Rarity.

Applejack and Pinkie Pie pretend to be cousins.

Rarity admires Twilight?

FS and AJ: work related
FS and TL: work related
FS and PP: Nothing
RD and R: Nothing
R and AJ: work related + shit writing
R and PP: work related
TL and FS: work related
TL and PP: work related + test subject
TL and AJ: work related

In friendship scale, everyones scores are:
FS : 2 -1 = 1
PP : 2 -1 = 1
AJ : 2 = 2
R : 2.5 -1 = 1.5
TL : 2.5 = 2.5
RD : 4 -1 = 3

Rainbow Dash is the best friend pony can have. Twilight is second, followed by Applejack on 3rd.
>>
>>27497265
>Rainbow Dash is the best friend pony can have.
See, haters? That's why RD is thr best M6.
>>
>>27496964
You seem to be ignoring how they bicker and argue every other god damn time.

Fuck off Rarijack shipper. Rarity and Pinkie have a better relationship at this point.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.