[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which episode was better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ohboy.png (605 KB, 1132x508) Image search: [Google]
ohboy.png
605 KB, 1132x508
Which episode was better?
>>
>>27489963
This one
>>
>>27489963
The one where Dave Rapp and Neil Dusedau get trapped in a house on fire. And die. Really slowly.
>>
>>27489963
They both sucked.
>>
File: 1435457458498.jpg (262 KB, 1014x1182) Image search: [Google]
1435457458498.jpg
262 KB, 1014x1182
>>27489963
They were bad, but newbie dash had a least more intrigue, and the cringe part at least gave us multiple Rainbow faces.
ND was cringeworthy but somewhat entertaining. Whereas this one was just boring as fuck.
>>
>>27489963
One was painful to watch, succeeding way to much to make the audience empathize with Rainbow Dash.
Creating some of the most cringiest moment in my entire life.

The other is just plain silly OOC all the way.
I mean in a spectacular way.
Like did the main writer of this even did its researchs?
>>
>>27490131
This.
>>
>>27490131
How was that scene in Newbie Dash more cringeworthy than Spike's Cloudsdale Anthem in Equestria Games?
>>
>>27489963
Definitely Newbie Dash.
>>
>>27490151
I'm not empathizing that much for Spike.
Even if I felt bad for him.
And his character arc was way more satisfying in the end at least.

But you are right, the show already had some cringy moments in the past.
>>
>>27489963
Rainbow Crash. Pacing was better.
>>
Newbie by multiple diameters of the observable universe.
>>
>>27485675
Wow
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.