[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's talk about this cutie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Let's talk about this cutie
>>
>>27487879
whats her accent?
east european?
>>
>>27487879
I want to give her a massage. She looked so stressed in that episode
>>
>>27487879
Her name was "Bob", before the surgery
>>
>>27487917
tell me more about it
>>
>>27487879
APPLEYACK... WE MUST RETURN TO THE FARM... VLADIMIR REQUIRES PIG FLESH
>>
>>27487929
>be Bob
>Be slightly effeminate stallion
>Mares go nuts for you
>But you want more
>You work as masseuse in a spa
>Nothing got you so hard as moving your hooves back and forth on the backs of ponies
>So you decide
>After a trip to Barnblanca, you get the sex change surgery
>Finally your dream has become true
>Now mares can eat you and stallions can bang you without restraint
>Bob is no more
>Welcome to Equestria, Aloe
>>
>>27487879
Best part of the episode, along with Rainbow's oft-neglected girly side.
Fucking love her voice and when she kissed Rarity on the cheeks.
>>
>>27487879
Tabitha is a boss.
>>
>>27487879
she like kiss Rarity
>>
They changed her voice, didn't they?
>>
>>27487879
Can someone make a gif of her kissing Rarity's cheeks?
>>
>>27488217
seconded
>>
>>27488038
kek
>>
Her sister is better.

>Implying I'm not super biased
>>
People really like her voice? I found it to be really annoying and grating, personally. Although the way she pronounced AJ's name gave me a chuckle.
>>
>>27488038
i can fap to it, thank you anon for this new fetish
>>
>>27487879
>>
>>27487879
where was her sister?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.