[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pie sister thread? Lewdness is welcome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Pie sister thread? Lewdness is welcome
>>
File: 1463579082082.jpg (32 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1463579082082.jpg
32 KB, 600x602
>>27485545
You bean brainless?
>>
I came to much only on this scene, so it expanding dong anymore, sorry I pass
>>
>>27485545
Maud Pie isn't allowed to sleep in bed with other ponies anymore, she has a bad habit of accidently cock voring her spoon partners in her sleep.
>>
>>27485626
This cock vore fetish is stupid, just saying, why can't you faggots just stick to regular vore?
>>
>>27485637
lol how the fuck do you niggas get turned on from shoving a person down your mouth lol

at least they do it so a sexual organ with extends from sounding
>>
>>27485643
Oh I'm not a vore fetishist, I can't stand it either, I just can't stand cockvore more. I mean I can understand vore being a soft cannibalism fetish but cockvore? What kind of stupid fucking shit is that!?
>>
>>27485652
>not wanting to feel something squirming inside you stimulating your prostate while having the feel of power over the victim
>>
>>27485662
>>not wanting to feel something squirming inside you stimulating your prostate
Stick something up your ass then, I do and that's well enough for me.

>having the feel of power over the victim
Y U NO BONDAGE!?
>>
>>27485673
Because that's willing.

Think of it this way.

"hey can I hit you"
"yes"
"thanks"

"hey can I hit you"
"no"
"ow!"
>>
>>27485682
>Because that's willing.
Doesn't have to be, same thing with cockvore, you guys are just stupid fucking degenerates. Even worse than doing the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation. YOU'RE EVEN WORSE THAN TENDER HAND HOLDING!
>>
>>27485691
I wear condoms.
>>
>>27485702
Dear god there is no hope for you, even the Devil wouldn't want you.
>>
>>27485702
What the fuck.
>>
File: large (1).png (632 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
632 KB, 750x750
classic
>>
Can this thread get back on topic? I need more pie!
>>
>>27485702
Dude...seriously
>>
>>27485545
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.