[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Satyr Abomination Thread #169: Obscure Characters Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 123
File: Baelnum_Volupia.png (117 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Baelnum_Volupia.png
117 KB, 700x700
Previous thread >>27402686

>What is this thread about?
Half human and half pony/other Equestrian species offspring.
>What are the rules?
There are no thread specific rules, do what you want. But it wont always be met positively.
>What is the continuity (world/characters/attributes)?
Whatever you want it to be. Sometimes Everything is a variable, there are no absolutes. Sometimes. Characters, names, genders, personalities, relationships, backgrounds, writing style, genre. If you want to know the common headcanons of certain characters, read some stories or ask the thread.

Searchable Archive:
http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/search/?tags=satyr
Story by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/qFf46ep5 (embed) (embed)
Author List:
http://pastebin.com/RFgtrECq (embed) (embed)
Satyrs by Parent:
http://pastebin.com/uBqbm6eq (embed) (embed)
Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/d94jlx7pgl5gg34/AABM4w-okI70GyrbCsVNee9Ga?dl=0

Need some proofing done? Or want to throw ideas around?
Add one of the Skypes below!
[NEEDS UPDATING]
>>
What was Yuzu's mothers name? Moonshine? Or is she still "officially" unnamed?
>>
>>27466394
I dont think she had a name, I think she was just some nameless bat pony
>>
>>27466394
See >>27466430
DJ made her solely because he wanted a batyr; seeing as he liked both satyr and bat ponies.
>>
Who do you think is the most obscure satyr and why?
>>
>>27466710
I forgot
>>
>>27466710
Steamboat.I dont even think there are pictures of him
>>
>>27466710

The ones I've mentioned less than twice here and have done nothing with them because I'm a total sack of shit
>>
>>27466742
Which are?
>>
>>27466792

>implying I'd tell you

That's part of the fun. I know and you don't.

In no particular order:
Sundown, the savage son of Sunset Shimmer.
Rook, the bookish son of Flash Sentry.
Nox, the busybody son of Night Glider.
Tricky, the hippie daughter of Doible Diamond.
Nightfall, the tyrannical (albeit mostly benevolent) son of Sombra.
Kára, the scrappy daughter of Beta Rat Belle/Mjolnia/Thorse.
Downpour, the "intellictual," son of Drizzle.
Shotel, the scam artist daughter of Spear with a heart of gold.
Crusher, the gentle giant son of Clump.
Shekel, the stingy son of Silver Shill.

I feel like I had a few more but I might have forgotten them.
>>
>>27466717
moderate kek
>>
File: 1076261.gif (177 KB, 619x750) Image search: [Google]
1076261.gif
177 KB, 619x750
>>
Do you think we could get rid of the Skype from the OP?
>>
>>27466394
I think it's Moonshine. Is Yuzu Murmur's sister or cousin?
>>
I think I'm going to leave for /dzg/. It's not you /satyr/, it's me. We'll always have Hope.
>>
>>27467706
>dzg
dragonball z general?

>>27467648
They aren't related.
DJ never said who Yuzu's mother is, only that she isn't around any more. Whether she died, left, or got lost when hunting for mangoes is never said.
Of course, you can if you really want just make up whatever headcanon you like, ignoring whatever the creator said. But unless you actually produce content to go along with that, it doesn't really matter
>>
File: 1463774531236.png (787 KB, 1599x1849) Image search: [Google]
1463774531236.png
787 KB, 1599x1849
>>
>>27468190
I hope we get to see more of Feather Heart and Utah together.
>>
>>27468276
You mean like friends or as a couple?
>>
>>27467825
>They aren't related.
Aren't they half-sisters? Same dad, different mothers?
>>
>>27468467
depending on headcanon
>>27468350
different anon, hopefully more of that vigilante-esque fix
>>
>>27468350
I'd like to see both: friends when they're young, and a couple when they're grown up.
>>27468539
>more of that vigilante-esque fix
And this. I really enjoyed that story.
>>
>>27466394
whoever this bat pony is
>>
File: angry snapshot.png (59 KB, 502x439) Image search: [Google]
angry snapshot.png
59 KB, 502x439
What did I say about being on page 7?!
You are grounded, young lady!
>>
>>27469458
>young lady
middle kek
>>
What kind of plushies did the satyrs have when they were young?
An ordinary teddy bear?
A tiger or some other animal?
A character from their favourite TV show or something from their favourite video game?
Something else?
>>
>>27469570
Noelle still has her cat plushie she named Carbuncle and still sleeps with it.
>>
>>27469467
That's what happens when you ask someone who doesn't know your child to babysit him.
>>
>>27469458
Is Snapshot ever going to use Tonsil's gift coupon for 30% off a sex-change operation or not? It's only good for another few months.
>>
>>27469821
He is happy being a trap and enjoys playing both sides of the field, thank you very much.
>>
>>27469821
Why would any satyr need an operation when Kaos can literally turn them into a perfect female with the snap of her fingers?
>>
>>27469870
Same reason people put a Trans character in Baldur's gate. For dat diversity.
>>
>>27469870
Because Kaos isn't gonna do shit for someone she barely knows?
>>
>>27469883
What if Timber or Ivy could put in a good word for them, since everyone knows Kaos is tight with the Flutterkids and plays Vampire: The Masquerade with Thorn on a regular basis.
>>
>>27469905
>and plays Vampire: The Masquerade with Thorn on a regular basis
Are there any stories about satyrs playing Vampire: The Masquerade?
>>
>>27469909
>implying they could keep playing after Fluttershy found out
She started acting really weird when she found out what the gang was coming over to play, and eventually the group fell apart because she kept interjecting how it might not be the best game to play, but never explained why.

Fuckin hovermom.
>>
>>27469954
Considering Fluttershy is literally a vampire, I'm sure she'd just want to join them.
>>
>>27469954
Does anyone still have that Vampire Ivy picture?
>>
>>27469973
This one?
>>
>>27469905
>>27469961
What if Fluttershy accidentally transformed during sex when Thorn was conceived and Thorn inherited some of her vampirism?
>>
>>27469981
>Implying Fluttershy and her children aren't all vampires and have an allegiance with Vinyl's vampire family as well
>>27469981
That's the one, thanks.
>>
>>27470007
Then Thorn would have a great lust for fruits.
>>
>>27469905
Huh, I didn't realize Kaos was mah nigga.
>>
>>27470023
And occasionally grow bat fangs.
>>
>>27469905
Does she play a Malkavian?
>>
>>27470032
Kaos? I think she would. It would suit her personality perfectly.
>>
>>27470029
And gain a massive desire for fruits.
>>
>>27470047
Like Jay's juicy berries?
>>
>>27470023
>>27470047
>the Flutter-family gets woken up in the middle of the night by strange noises
>when they go down to the kitchen to check it out, they are met by the sight of a wild-eyed Thorn hunched in front of the open fridge, looking up at them in surprise with her bat-fangs sunk deeply into a large juicy blood orange oozing juice down her chin
>>
>>27469821
Oh, Tonsils will have his balls in a jar on her desk and him running around with a brand new vagina, it's just a matter of time, you can count on it. Whether he wants it or not isn't really of any consequence.
>>
>>27470348
>and him running around with a brand new vagina
Where would she get the vagina from?
Does she sneak out to the graveyard at night to dig up recently buried corpses to scavenge parts from?
>>
What's the deal with Dingaling?
Is she just always depicted as a kid, or does she have some sort of disorder that makes her permanently look like a 5-year old even as a teenager?
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 800x1000
>>27470509
>>
>>27470422
She fortunately has a mare lined up that's wishing to become male. It's basically just a case of pulling the old switcheroo on various parts when she's got them both on the operating table.

Or at least that's the plan. She came up up with the idea while high on morphine and only bothered to scribble a few notes on how to actually perform the operation on the back of a greasy hayburger wrapper she had lying around at the time.
>>
>>27470631
Sounds like a good idea in theory.
>>
>>27470422
Of course not, she's far too classy for that. Besides, her business is totally legitimate and legal.

She has her boyfriend Anon take care of the messy stuff like that for her.
>>
>>27470655
Just because they occasionally get unhygienic together on top of Tonsils' desk doesn't mean they're dating. It's more like a mutually beneficial arrangement they have by which Anon gets all the free meds and horse pussy he could want and Tonsils gets a willing henchman who'll not ask questions when she asks him to dig up a body or sell some surplus organs she has lying around. Plus, she's hardly going to pass up the chance to perform some more adventurous experiments on a willing test subject who'll go along with it so long as he gets a little snu-snu at the end of it.

Anon does wonder if it was strictly necessary for Tonsils to give him an extra testicle though.
>>
File: 1396569657890.png (97 KB, 420x616) Image search: [Google]
1396569657890.png
97 KB, 420x616
>>27470638
And messy in practice.
>>
>>27470817
Of course it was. You know, for science.
>>
>>27470933
No man should be able to cum enough to fill three shot glasses per pop, it's not natural. Not to mention that experimental brain surgery she gave him that causes him to get a boner every time she calls him her "good boy" was very unethical.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 490x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 490x600
>>27470614
Maxie just had sex. Ding let him put his penis onside her!
>>
>>27471115
Oh my. What's the shark-satyr's name?
>>
>>27471140
Buoy Belle. The result of Dingaling and a shark.

I always assume the sharks are intelligent, since we saw one clapping at a royal ceremony in that one official book. Under the Sparkling Sea, I think it was.
Good enough for me, Ding married her childhood friend.
>>
>>27471185
I like that headcanon. It's cute and quirky enough to work.
>>
>>27471185
I like the idea that Maxie is the father. More believable to me that two satyrs could make a functioning pony shark baby. Besides, what's the life span of a shark?
>>
>>27471346
Is Maxie her pet shark?
>>
>>27471346
I prefer single Anon settings, but I suppose Ding could have been knocked up by her half brother.

>Besides, what's the life span of a shark?
Depends on the species. I'd say the one we saw was a great white or a bull shark.
The first is estimated to live around 100 years, the second is unknown.

>>27471362
One of the siren kids, if I remember right.
>>
>>27471375
>I prefer single Anon settings, but I suppose Ding could have been knocked up by her half brother.
Does she even have a brother?
Or are you implying that Maxie is her half-brother with the same father as her and a siren or shark-pony mother?
>>
>>27471386
I implied Maxie and Ding as half siblings from the same father.
>>
>>27471397
I can get behind that.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1000x1000
>>27471362
Sonata's boy. A mer.

>>27471375
I prefer multiple Anon/fem settings. Better to me than Anon being "the hottest shit with a hunder+ wives and all the guys are r63 so he can knock them up and get their hot daughters".
>>
>>27471411
>a hunder+ wives
It's not like he needs to marry every mare in Equestria, just knock them up one or more times.
>>
>>27471421
And that is better how? 100+ fucks then. Same dif.
>>
>>27471441
No, there's a huge difference between simple sex and marriage.
One is a pleasant thing, and the other is an archaic ritual with strong religious connotations.
>>
>>27471460
I meant for the purpose of "Anon being the hottest shit", same dif. Actually, it's worse then because it has him come off as a scumbag.
>>
>>27471468
Having sex makes you a scumbag?
>>
>>27471477
Lots of sex with many partners; some of whom are married, then not committing or providing. Why do you think people hate Jamal? This single Anon you want is basically a nigger.
>>
>>27471411
You're jumping to a few assumptions, friend. I also rarely envision more than 2 or 3 wives at a time, and that gender ratios make polygny normal, and Anon's herd a bit on the small side.
He's not getting a ton of girls because he's hot shit, he's getting a few girls because he has a dick and there's a dick shortage.

I don't know, I think it's just that I prefer family centered stories, and ones where Anon and his kids are still something of outsiders.
Too many existing at once takes a lot of the fun out of it for me, and tends to bring the focus towards satyr satyr interactions.
>>
>>27471495
>Lots of sex with many partners
Nothing wrong with that, as long as it's consensual.

>some of whom are married
Fair enough, that's a little bit iffy, but hey, they may just not have told him they were married.
Not his fault that mares sometimes aren't completely honest with him.

And then again, the husbands could have been cucks and just wanted to watch their wives get fucked by a weird alien ape.

>then not committing or providing
Only an issue if he actually promised them anything. As long as it was clear to everyone involved that it was just a one-time thing (or a non-committing recurring thing for that matter), I see no problem.

Most mares didn't want a relationship, they just wanted a taste of hot alien monkey dick with superior human stamina to see (and feel) what it's all about.
>>
>>27471558
Isn't this the same reason people hate(d?) Timber?
>>
>>27471595
Maybe? But Anon is a self-insert, not an OC.
>>
>>27471620
>"You! Okay?! I learned it by watching you!"
Also,
>Implying that pathetic level of fantasy self insertion is ever okay.
>>27471595
Seems to think people are being hypocrotical. One or two are; most people are annoying with that shit no matter who is involved. Anon, an OC, a canon character. It's obnoxious.
>>
File: No fun allowed.jpg (89 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
No fun allowed.jpg
89 KB, 488x516
>>27471641
>Implying that pathetic level of fantasy self insertion is ever okay
>>
http://pastebin.com/2TKQS9br
Read up to paragraph 16 if you missed that part. Now onto the story.

A Week Later
After he was able to finish his chores for his Uncle Braeburn, he took a nice nap. Ambrosia and her mother always wonder why in Tartarus’ name he always takes naps at strange times. They wonder how he doesn’t feel like garbage all the time. Ambrosia never actually bothers to ask him what he does though. He grabs his equipment and his maps, going to the last possible one. It wasn’t easy. He had to narrow down any high elevation areas, including buttes, mesas, and plateaus that couldn’t possibly support a warehouse. Than he had to thin the possible ones further to look for possible ones that could possibly support any sort of cactuses on them. He has finally figured there is only one possible option left after searching this entire time while helping any ponies that needed a hand in-between. Utah then gets on his bike and head to the final possible one. If it isn’t, he’ll find that earth pony again and see if he can jog his memory a bit more assertively.
But first, he has to visit a couple of friends. He heads to their house. Their family is a bit odd to say their least considering how their parents are arranged, but he won’t judge it. They’ve been really helpful to him. He gets their house and sees the workshop’s lights are still on. He does the secret knock they arranged, the first measure of the college song that they went to and quit out of. Utah could never remember why, but it had to do with them being too smart or something like that. The door opens and see one of the two satyrs who have been helping him.
>>
>>27471641
Until evidence shows otherwise, going to assume >>27471558
Speaks for the masses.
>>
>>27471690
“Ah, it’s good to see you again. I guess you got the call Rider,” the peppermint haired satyr said. “Glad I had time. Your brother said you two have something new for me?” Utah tells him. “Of course, come right in,” Wesson tells the poncho wearing gunslinger as he lets him right in. Utah looks around and see it’s the same, lights all over their computers and constant beeps and boops going off. In the middle was more mechanical and actually making their inventions.
“Rider, I didn’t think you could make it. Glad you got our message because we got a few things we want you to test.”
The two brothers lead Utah to one of their tables and Wesson holds up one of their inventions. It looks like some sort of vest.
“This first thing is we noticed that you don’t have any sort of protection other than the clothes on your back. So we made a prototype piece. Now all it can do is protect you from crossbow bolts and knives. I wouldn’t recommend testing it too often” Utah takes off his poncho and puts the vest on. Surprisingly, it fits perfectly, not too loose and not too snug. Then they grab something else from the table. It looks sort of like a gun, but there’s a sort of claw coming out of it.
“Uh, Mind telling me what this is?” Utah asks as he examines it further. It looks like there is some sort of rope or string inside of it.
“It’s something we’ve made a while back. It’s a grappling hook gun.”
“Ya know there aren’t any buildings around to use this thing, right?”
“Well, there aren’t many tall buildings around, but there are tall landmarks.”
Utah probably won’t use something like this, but it’s the thought that counts. He’s sure there are some part of the plateau that isn’t too steep that he can just walk up there. “Ah’ll thank ya two later. Is there anything I can do for ya?”
>>
>>27471697
Wesson decides to pipe up, “All you need to do for us is to test them. Oh, and don’t let them steal any of our stuff. It’s one of a kind.” Utah starts to leave and wave them away, “Ah’ll be sure not to.” Utah leaves their shack with his new equipment. He gets on his bike, heading toward the final plateau on his map.
The ride is probably at least half an hour away but it is in the middle of nowhere much like most of these hideouts are and near the Macintosh Hills. Once he gets close to where he marked on the map, he hears something going off that sounds like a loud bang. Looks like he finally found the right one this time.
He parks his bike and covers it with a blanket that matches the colors of the rocks in this area, hiding it in plain sight. He looks around to see if there is anywhere that he can walk up. As he searches, Utah sees there is a one. There is a problem with it though. It is guarded with at least half a dozen guards, all armed with crossbows. Sure the twins asked if he could test the vest, but he doesn’t exactly want to deal with something like this. He can’t believe he has to do this, but he may have to use the grappling hook.
Utah heads back to his bike and decides to look for something out of one of the containers, grabbing the grappling hook. He gets a bit nervous, getting prepared to use this ridiculous invention. He aims for the corner of the plateau and shoots up. The second the hook grabs the corner, he presses the button on the side and it pulls him incredibly fast. In almost an instant, he was able to get on the top of the plateau, seeing the warehouse those guards were protecting at the opening. He is glad he had a tight grip on the gun, otherwise he would have seen how hardy half an earth pony really is. Utah gives himself a second for a breather and looks around the plateau. In the distance, he sees a cactus that’s as large and has the shape of a bed. This must be the right one.
>>
>>27471705
Utah looks toward the warehouse and sees there is a wall all around it. He walks around the warehouse to look for any sort of security around it. He finds an opportunity without getting caught, a hole big enough to where he can put his hand in at the bottom of the wall. Utah grabs a mirror that has a small handle from his bag and puts it into the hole. He kneels down and looks around for any guards for several minutes. All he’s seen is the same two, both diamond dogs. One carries a plank with a nail in it, while the other looks to be holding some sort of pipe. They both also seem to be on the opposite side of the other at all times. He jumps the wall and sneaks toward the one with the plank. Utah then punches him in the back of the head, causing the dog to fall flat on his face. He then grabs the plank and snaps it in half using his leg, making it near unusable as a weapon. As the dog tries to get up from the shock, Utah kicks him in the head, making sure he is out like a light. He then grabs the unconscious dog and props him against the wall of the warehouse and waits by the corner for the other one to get over there. Once the other reaches the corner, he didn’t notice Utah and passes by. That was until he noticed his friend was passed out. He looked at Utah and tries to take a swing at him with his pipe. Utah ducks before he could get hit and grabs the other end of the pipe. As he does, he also grabs the dog. Utah takes the pipe from him and swings down, hitting the dog in the head and knocking him out. He grabs both ends of the pipe and sees that he can bend it, realizing that this must be one of the cheaper ones. He bends the metal to where it is practically impossible to use like the plank.
>>
>>27471721
Utah props the other one against the wall and walks to the back of the warehouse and see there’s a generator powering the warehouse. He then turns it off and breaks it by cutting the wire to the power. He heads to the front an opens the door, hoping that the first thing he gets is a crossbow bolt to the chest. The warehouse is pitch black from the inside without the moon or any starts to brighten it up even the smallest amount. He does see that there are a few large shelves full of crates. He walks to one of them to see what they hold. The first crate he checked is what he expected, it’s dozens of pistols with the same design as the one he found on that earth pony who called himself 2.
When he enters he hears someone yelling at him, “What in the name of Tartarus are ya?” Utah looks in the direction and sees a minotaur across the room. He hears something going through the air and something hitting his chest. Utah runs to the side and hides behind one of the shelves. He looks down at his chest and see it’s a crossbow bolt. To say that he’s glad that the twins’ invention actually works is really putting it lightly. There seems to be only him, but he doesn’t know what else he could have on him. He could have a firearm too with his luck. Utah realizes that the minotaur probably knows where he is and crouches down to sneak to another shelf. He hears the minotaur open a crate and takes a peak of what he is pulling out. Utah then realizes that they aren’t just making pipe pistols. He sees that he is holding some sort of homemade rifle.
>>
>>27471730
“Whatever ya are doesn’t matter! I’ll make sure ya ain’t getting out of here!” The minotaur yells. Utah has an idea, and hope that this actually works. He grabs one of the pistols from the crate he opened and threw it to where he wants the minotaur to go, right between two shelves. The minotaur walks where he wants him and straight in the middle. Utah climbs to the top of one of the shelves next to him and does what he thinks is one of the riskiest decisions he has to make. He takes one of the crates and throws it directly into the head of the minotaur. He grips on the top of the shelf and picks his grappling hook. He then shoots it not at the minotaur, but at the wall, making it to pull him where the hook his. This causes the shelf and everything on it to land on the fallen minotaur. Utah takes a small breather because of how bad his nerves were and how many ways that stupid idea could have gone wrong. He unhooks the grappling hook from the wall and gets prepared to interrogate this suspect. First he checks is his pocket and finds what he was expecting, a playing card with a golden edge. This one is a 9 of diamonds.
After a unknown amount of time, the minotaur wakes up in the same warehouse, tied to a chair. He of course struggles and see the strange bipedal he tried to shoot in front of him.
“10.”
“10 what? What are ya talking about freak?”
“Much like humans, minotaurs have ten fingers. If ya enjoy using all of ‘em, I suggest ya tell me what I want. Now, who do ya work for?” The minotaur tries to hock a lugey and spit in Utah’s face, not reaching far enough. This makes Utah grab his pinky and twisting it, breaking the lower part of it.
“Ah, Fine! I work for the Ace of Diamonds!” He screams as loud as he could. He starts to breath heavily and may break further soon, whether it’s body or his mouth. “What’s he doing with all these firearms and who is he selling them all too?” Utah continues to ask.
>>
>>27471750
“Screw you.” 9 of diamonds says. Utah clearly gets a bit more annoyed and grabs his ring finger, doing the exact same he did for the pinky. “Ah! He’s giving these to both us and any of the local gangs that may want to join us. Ya know, the more the merrier and that they may be able to control any locals that we couldn’t.”
“Good, now one last question and this is the most important one. Where is this Ace of Diamonds?”
“He lives somewhere near Dodge city. It’s close to the border of the Badlands. Can I go now?”
“Good,” Utah tells him before he knocks him out. He takes pictures of the crates and the playing card like last time before he leaves the warehouse. He sees that the two dogs are still knocked out. Before he can leave the plateau and shoot a flare, he has to do something he almost forgot about. He walks to where it is possible to walk down and see that those two guards are still looking forward. Utah grabs both of their heads and slam them together, finally taking care of all the guards. He does get a strange feeling that someone is following him. This makes him look around to be sure there is nobody nearby. Utah grabs the flare gun and shoots it up. He heads towards his bike and takes the blanket off, riding away.
Somewhere close, a strange bipedal watched as Utah left. Seeing that he may be the perfect one to help her. To think that he’s been right under her nose the entire time, never realizing it. Either he is incredibly good at hiding this or that she never really considered him as a possibility.

>End
And done with that part. Comments and any criticism is welcomed.
>>
>>27471757

Split stuff into more paragraphs or put a line between each. A few posts look like walls of text.
>>
File: 705592.png (313 KB, 621x1101) Image search: [Google]
705592.png
313 KB, 621x1101
>>
>>27471996
Agreed. Formatting your paragraphs to appear more "bite size" will help you to attract more readers, especially in prose. That doesn't mean male them appear small. Make them appear "edible", like; "oh yeah, I could take a bite outta that."
>>
File: image.png (216 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
216 KB, 1000x1000
>>
>>27474655
Incest when?
>>
File: 1455046742994.png (236 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455046742994.png
236 KB, 1000x1000
>>27474777
Never, those two are just platonic siblings.

But THESE siblings, well.
>>
>>27475351
They look like Equestria's Lannisters. Where do the Dazzlings and their husbands live? Somewhere on the coast I bet?
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 1000x1000
>>27475351
Also never, for they are less than platonic. THESE two are the incestual ones. They would literally kill for each other. Imagine what they must do at night? The touching, the moaning, the fucking. Absolutely disgusting... And they don't give a damn.

>>27475390
>pic related
Ame Typo of Ami? and Ume are the ones I would describe as the lannisters. In the only story they appeared in they were VERY in sync, at least dialogue and action wise.
>>
File: 1459371463702.png (57 KB, 1058x600) Image search: [Google]
1459371463702.png
57 KB, 1058x600
>>27475416
They look like they hate each other.

>>27475351
They look like they hate the world

>>27474655
They look like the only chill ones worth talking to.
>>
>>27475416
Now I want greens about these based fish-satyrs.
>>
File: BYsE33or.jpg (170 KB, 954x1251) Image search: [Google]
BYsE33or.jpg
170 KB, 954x1251
Im posting a commission I had /d/ do for me here. Its my headcanon that Sterling has a thing for tall women.Which is all women for him
>>
File: 000.png (137 KB, 1004x427) Image search: [Google]
000.png
137 KB, 1004x427
>>27475416
But they look so menacing towards each other.
>>27475443
Best Dazzle gets best stock.
>>
File: 1460936915437.png (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460936915437.png
39 KB, 500x500
>>27475562
I ship it.
>>
>>27475443
I would say switch Adagio's kids comment with Aria's, and that's a pretty good example of all pairs.

>>27475516
Have some ideas for shorts.

>>27475562
And that sound? Pebble's heart breaking.

>>27475563
A picture is worth a thousand words, but in that same vein it can only say a thousand words. One picture does not tell the full tale. Maybe Sonata's kids are on one side of them and Adagio's are on the other? Maybe they are discussing things they hate. Or maybe, just maybe, they have resting bitch face. Like Aria.
>>
>>27475605
I love that term for Aria's default look. And Pebble shouldn't feel so down, it's just that a satyr can't live on rock facts alone. I'm sure a high brow person such as Silver Spoon's son would be a man of many fascinating tastes, not just geology.
>>
>>27475563
>But they look so menacing towards each other.
It's a public facade. When they're alone in the bedroom at night, it's a different tune entirely.
>>
>>27475416
We have any weebs in the thread? Need to know whoch is more feminine; Ame or Ami. If Ami, everyone cool with changing the letter? Call me autistic; but seeing Ame for a girl's name after seeing Ami at least four times is bugging the crap out of me. Same with Ume. That feminine or masculine?
>>
>>27476600
Ame is gender neutral and ume is feminine.
>>
>>27476135
Sorta like Treble and Clef then?
>>
>>27475416
>fucking
>Implying she doesn't just lay eggs and have him release his sperm over them while in the bathtub.
Fishy no fucky, fampai.
>>
>>27476649
Yeah.
>>
>>27476600
Generally I feel that words ending in i sound more femining. Ame and Ume don't give me any strong gender association one way or the other. Frankly they sound more like shortened nicknames than a full name. Ami and Umi (means sea in Japanese IIRC) sound feminine though.
>>
>>27476633
There a masculine form?

>>27476676
What about sirens? Th-There has to be genitals with them. Right? RIGHT!?

>>27476692
Have to agree; though, I only have an English and Spanish connotation to go off of.
>>
>>27476710
>What about sirens? Th-There has to be genitals with them. Right? RIGHT!?
I imagine they're aquatic mammals rather than fish. Like dolphins. Meaning that somewhere in the crotch region of their tails, there would be a genital slit hiding either a vagina or a penis depending on their sex.
>>
>>27476676
In related news, salmon roe is fucking amazing.
>>
>>27476676

>"Give me your babies, I wanna be a mommy!"
"If you'd just-"
>"She's right, come fertilize our eggs, you dirty whore!"
>"Don't even think about pulling out or I'll drown you!"
"Stop yelling, I'm totally flaccid right meow."
>>
>>27475351
We need an image of these two crushing a bitch with a giant whale while screaming "WRRRRRY!"
>>
>>27474777
I assume when you write it.
>>
>>27475605
>Have some ideas for shorts.
I'm all eyes.
>>
>>27476958

>"Stop yelling, I'm totally flaccid right meow."

"A cat is fine too." - The Sirens
>>
>>27477916
1/3 length, with a muted Hawaiin pattern. Probably use drawstring, because fuck elastic. Net pockets, so that sand, mud, and water just comes out without any issues, maybe a plastic clip or two to help seal it so stuff doesn't fall out?
>>
File: 1461072786680.jpg (47 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1461072786680.jpg
47 KB, 500x387
>>27478023
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1122x2317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1122x2317
>>
File: 1445744407535.png (107 KB, 675x829) Image search: [Google]
1445744407535.png
107 KB, 675x829
>>
File: 877312.png (88 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
877312.png
88 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: Untitled.gif (40 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.gif
40 KB, 400x225
Testing out an animation program
>>
>>27479930
Nice, are you planning something?
>>
>>27480087
No, I just watched to many indie animations and thought, "This looks easy. I'm sure I can do it!"
Fuck me, animation is complicated.
>>
>>27479930
What program?
>>
>>27480344
tvpaint
>>
File: image (1).jpg (855 KB, 2313x2701) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
855 KB, 2313x2701
Which satyrs are the best cuddlers?
>>
File: image.png (193 KB, 666x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193 KB, 666x1000
>>27480955

Dawn. She's the biggest cuddle slut in Equestria
>>
>>27481020
Radiance never gets a moment's rest.
>>
File: large22.jpg (129 KB, 786x1024) Image search: [Google]
large22.jpg
129 KB, 786x1024
>>27471658
Its like the original idea of the thread isnt what even made the thread.

I remember the simpler times of you and your pony waifu. Having a kid, be it cute, sad, or sexual we found way to keep it fun.
>>
>>27481630
Instead >>27471658
Wants a big self insertion fantasy where he gets all the sexual and perfect daugher incestuals. A homogenized hot mess of shit.
>>
>>27481761
Just let people like what they like, maybe?
>>
>>27481804
You know the Internet. Some people really don't like the idea of people liking thing when they don't like 'em.
>>
>>27481761
Agreed.
>>
>>27481939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-p33001J-0
This needs to be this generals theme song.
Who could have guessed human horse babies had the potential to be so unceasingly vitriolic.
>>
>>27482159
I'm pretty chill, myself.

Though I honestly have some awful time management skills.
>>
File: image.jpg (516 KB, 2020x2277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
516 KB, 2020x2277
I don't wanna look up the "Jay in a club" post desu
>>
>>27482501
This is hilarious. Jay hooks up with Molly and they rave all night. Vinyl would be proud.
>>
Who are some of the tallest or shortest pony satyrs? This can be before or after puberty.
>>
>>27482543
>vinyl watches her drugged-up son fuck this older rave bitch on the dance floor to her own music
>dee is underneath her, servicing her, just as doped up
>>
>>27482560
>tallest
Ariana, Kaos, Darcy, ahuizotl's kid (meu?), Warren
>shortest
Sterling, Cherry Popper, Thistle, Dingaling
(a couple are non discussed headcanon)
>>
>>27482627
Mau
>>
>>27482668
Wasn't Mau the pussyfruit of Baast?
I don't think there's an ahuizotl kid.
>>
>>27482668
And it's Baast's kid, not Ahuitzotl's
>>
>>27482501
taking a couple requests btw
>>
>>27482769
What about something with Feather Heart?
>>
File: Blare 2.png (207 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Blare 2.png
207 KB, 800x600
>>27482769
Blare in a motorcycle suit?
>>
>>27482769
Candy (Twists, not Flurry's) doing some anal kegels? Preferably of the extreme sort.
Or are the sfw requests only?
>>
>>27482829
sfw pls !
>>
>>27482769
Rory and Thistle being cute
>>
>>27482859
Alright.
Breezie satyr god damn Peter Wheat on some rats, and steals their burrow as her mare cave.
>>
File: image.jpg (492 KB, 1575x2403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
492 KB, 1575x2403
>>27482781
>something
vague
>>
>>27482919
Qt
>>
>>27482769

Alex bending over an taking off her sweaty shorts. All the ass shot
>>
>>27482859
Flora and/or Fauna in a swimsuit.
>>
>>27482965
SFW, remember?
>>
>>27482813
I'm so sorry, the shading sucks
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 947x1922) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 947x1922
>>27483007
>NO FILE
FUCK ME
>>
>>27483028
I don't know what to be impressed at. That he trained a raccoon, that well or the fact that he would be brave enough to do that.
>>
>>27482919
>Feather heart wants to be stronk
>She will only ever be a acrobat.
Such is the life for her
>>
>>27482919
Is the one with her hair loose is her when she was a small kid
>>
>>27483015
What kind of motorcycle would she ride?
>>
>>27483028

WHAT IN THE FUCK
>>
>>27483475

Dick
>>
>>27483564
Good one Anon.
>>
>>27483475
Harley Davidson
>>
>>27483703
That suit looks more suited for a sports bike than a Harley.
>>
>>27483790
True, I was thinking of her personality. Loud and brash
>>
>>27484090

More like "belongs in the trash."
>>
>>27484124
Underrated kek
>>
File: Blare.png (920 KB, 1960x2040) Image search: [Google]
Blare.png
920 KB, 1960x2040
>>27484124
Rude, she's fallen in some hard times in life.
>>
>>27484518
That artstyle is adorable.
>>
>>27484731
>opinions
I like it.
>>
>>27484731
Thanks! I'm drawing on my phone right now, and it's a substantial difference than my 3DS.
>>
>What are you currently doing for a living?
>Would your favourite satyr child enjoy following you to work?
>>
>>27485360
>Airport customer service agent and also cleaner due to short staffing.
No, they'd fucking hate it. You get spat on, shoved, yelled at and have to clean up piss, puke and shit on a daily basis.

The one plus side is that the pay is damn good and you get to see people get tasered on a regular basis.
>>
>>27486054
Oh and blood, we also have to clean that up too.
>>
File: Satyr - Miss Eris barn Bella 3.png (435 KB, 1222x2000) Image search: [Google]
Satyr - Miss Eris barn Bella 3.png
435 KB, 1222x2000
>>
>>27484778
I love all of your art, pls post more
>>
SFW request?
>>
>>27488618
Tonbo at weeb festival
>>
>>27488618
Utah and Feather Heart doing something together? They can be young friends, or an adult couple.
>>
>>27488618
Anon playing baseball with Home Run.
>>
>>27488618
Hope dressed as Icarus from the NES game.
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 537x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 537x1000
>>27488618
Dingaling in a flower crown
>>
>>27488660
>not Icarus himself
>>
>>27488618

Dawn hugging a grumpy Sirius.
>>
>>27488660
Classic Kid Icarus, or the newer one? The newer one's outfit is more elaborate.
>>
>>27488843
Whichever you like, it matters not to me. I just want to see Hope dressed as Icarus because of the ROM hack that one guy is creating.
>>
>>27488868
New outfit it is, then
>>
>>27488674
What would they do together?
>>
>>27488912
The thing her mother told her she was only allowed to do with her brother.
>>
>>27488949
But she doesn't have a brother.
>>
>>27489033
Radiance is her brother.
>>
>>27489033
>>27489041
I thought I responded to the Feather Heart post. Nevermind
>>
>>27488868
Wait, am I giving her wings despite Hope not being a Pegasus satyr?
>>
>>27489106

Jet pack
>>
>>27489106
Not him, but how about one of those fake wing accessories tied to the back with a string?
>>
File: Hope - Anon Lyra 3.jpg (177 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Hope - Anon Lyra 3.jpg
177 KB, 900x900
>>27489106
Okay, now that is a good question. She doesn't seem to have wings in everything Hopegame the one creating the hack has shown so far, which kinda makes me wonder how the last part of the game is gonna be like.
Is Hope gonna gain Alicorn powers at the end? I think so.
>>
>>27489173
She's a unicorn satyr. She could just levitate herself.
>>
>>27489106
Make them prop wings. Like really DIY cosplay wings.
>>
Whomever's adding the parent tag tothe drakes on Derpibooru, could you stop? It's not needed and makes no sense.
>>
File: IMG_20160528_144452.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_144452.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
Well, here's what I have so far. I'll continue, but let me know if you guys think any changes should be made. Since I'm at work, I can only use my phone, so apologies if it's ridiculously huge.
>>
>>27489357
>It's not needed
But it is? Plenty of people new to satyrs will almost always ask "whose kid is this?". Adding the parent tag will help a little.
>and makes no sense.
And why is that? Simmer is Fizzle's kid just like Muddle is Garble's kid. It's not like the parent tag is lying or anything. So what's the problem?
>>
>>27489403
You're too good for us DJ
>>
>>27489419
Because it isn't needed and doesn't actually refer to the parent in that tag, only the images with the parent tag. Seriously, do you think people are too retarded to know who Thistle's parent it is when they see 'offspring' and 'Spike' in the same picture?
>>
>>27489357
The new "parent:name" system is being done because of a change in derpibooru's tagging guidelines.
>>
>>27489522
Link to where it says so?
>>
>>27489588
https://derpibooru.org/meta/offspring-images/post/2199628#post_2199628
>>
>>27484518
I didn't know Blare could look this cute.
>>
>>27489403
That. looks. Awesome!
>>
>>27489403
It's looking very good, DJ. Especially the outfit details. Bend of the right leg looks a bit too human, however.

>>27489489
As the guy who's been doing a lot of the recent uploading, I know there are. When I get a notification on a satyr picture, there's a decent chance it will be someone wondering why the fuck a character is tagged in a picture they're clearly not in, or how it doesn't make sense if it's been explained to them.

I can't say this for fact, as I rarely use derpy as more than a place to store satyrs and collect porn, but if we were looking at offspring that get a lot more fandom attention (especially from the brony side of the fandom), like Discoshy, Flashlight, or magical lesbian spawn and butt babies of the mane 6 or Caramac, I can see the users and site mods getting very tired very quickly.
So my best guess is the implementation is to coddle and hush the dumbest among them in a way that doesn't trigger their autism.
>>
>>27489403
That's some good stuff DJ
>>
>>27489484
Oh, please. You're the guys that gave me purpose to draw again. The fact that I found a renewed interest in drawing was because of mlp, and satyr is the reason why I still stick around.
>>
>>27489829
Her right or your right?
>>
>>27489843
Her right. It looks like it would bend back like a human knee, instead of forward like an equines hind leg.
>>
>>27489829
>So my best guess is the implementation is to coddle and hush the dumbest among them in a way that doesn't trigger their autism.
Do you mean something like
>I don't want these abominations to show up when I'm searching for Fluttershy!
?
>>
>>27489857
Okay. I'll fix it when I get back from lunch. Thanks for the input.
>>
>>27489872
Or just people who are overly adamant that tags must be "just so". Therefore, in their minds, if Fluttershy doesn't appear in person, it's improper in their view to tag her, even though the subject in view is clearly shown and indicated as her daughter.
>>
File: 1449298901336.jpg (1016 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1449298901336.jpg
1016 KB, 2448x3264
>>
>>27489829
Why not just hide "satyr" tag then? Easy as click click.
>>
File: 867554.jpg (25 KB, 245x204) Image search: [Google]
867554.jpg
25 KB, 245x204
>>27490642
I don't know. some people seem to hate blacklisting anything.
A good example? There seems to be at least a few people on derpibooru watching the front page almost 24/7 who hate satyrs as a rule, because pretty good chunk of the images will get downvoted to between somewhere between -2 to -5 almost instantly before they start getting upvotes, regardless of actual quality.
>>
File: image.png (199 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
199 KB, 750x1334
>>27490735

So Derpi has their own Barneyfag?
>>
>>27490735
I always assumed it was people from the thread who hate certain satyrs. Like Cups' recent thing with Timber was at -7 or -9 for a good couple hours before it got back to 0. Though, it just being bronies on derpi makes just as much sense.
>>
>>27490779
>That pic
Did someone really create a thread on /v/ using a pic of a satyr?
>>
>>27490891
it's the barneyfag
he made the thread and later he start to spam
>>
File: Thistle.png (337 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Thistle.png
337 KB, 1080x1080
>>27488423
Well, since you're being so kind, here's one of everyone's favorite drake. (Sorry about the lack of variety).
>>
>>27490967
Really? Man, I didn't think the Barneyfag knew about satyrs.
>>
>>27491182
DAMN! That ASS!
>>
>>27491232
Rory must be so proud
>>
>>27491339
Proud? Why would he be proud? He is happy as fuck! His heart skips a beat, his boner is her meat, the boy is happy!
>>
>>27491355
No doubt he's happy about his T H I C K girlfriend, just proud that he's her boyfriend.
>>
File: IMG_20160528_180501.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160528_180501.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
>>27489857
Better?
Also, I'm debating on giving her any footwear (hoofwear, whatever) since, personally, I think it would look strange
>>
>>27491389
What about some gold/white cloth wrappings around her feet/legs?
>>
>>27491389
Yeah, satyrs wearing shoes makes no sense. If so, it would have to be horseshoes or something like what Celestia and Luna wears.
>>
>>27491389
I say go with your gut on that one.
>>
>>27491389
Both legs are much better.

If you go with footwear, in style wrap things like >>27491442 suggested sound good.

If not, fetlocks and classical unicorn style cloven hooves could break up her legs looking otherwise comparatively plain.
>>
>>27491232
If you think Thistle's butt is big, you clearly haven't seen Snap at the gym pumping serious iron.
>>
>>27491182
Can you do sexy curvy teenage Dingaling?
Like >>27470614
>>
File: bebop_07_07.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bebop_07_07.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
>tfw still waiting on a picture of Snapshot in super tight yoga pants
>>
>>27491777
Trips demand it... DJ? /d/? Vagabond?
>>
File: image.png (886 KB, 864x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
886 KB, 864x1200
>>
File: Hope as Pit.png (2 MB, 871x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hope as Pit.png
2 MB, 871x1000
>>27488660
Sorry for the delay. I had a busy day. I'll clean it up and color it tomorrow if I have the time.

Until then, how about another SFW request for work tomorrow?
>>
>>27492652
Laika barking at a vacuum
>>
>>27492652

Radiance hugging Mistake and calling her a bunch of sappy nicknames.

Mistake is very flustered.
>>
>>27492667
Goddamn...I think I NEED to draw that
>>
File: 1134842.jpg (570 KB, 2383x2607) Image search: [Google]
1134842.jpg
570 KB, 2383x2607
>>
File: 1113392.jpg (1 MB, 2207x3264) Image search: [Google]
1113392.jpg
1 MB, 2207x3264
>>
File: 568395.png (228 KB, 593x595) Image search: [Google]
568395.png
228 KB, 593x595
>>
>>27490506
>>27493351
>>27494098
You fags have good taste.
>>
>>27494888
Trips confirm. Petunia is good satyr. Udders 4 life
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 123

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.