[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heaven's tower thread 17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: HT.png (1 MB, 810x456) Image search: [Google]
HT.png
1 MB, 810x456
>"Why do you climb?"
"I must."
>"What do you seek? Gold? Fame? The thrill of the fight?".
"The part of me that's still inside."

Welcome to Heavens Tower, how high will you climb?

The premise:
/mlp/ posters are randomly found unconscious by Climbers inside a crazy magical tower. They're evacuated to Prisma, the town built at the foot of the gigantic tower, where adventurers aka "climbers" make a living out of selling stuff they found inside the tower, risking their lives through the many floors filled with monsters, magic and mystery.

It is now your choice to decide what you'll do with that new life: You can live as an ordinary citizen in the town, or join a group and go for expeditions inside the tower.

Create your character, choose a role, buy weapons and gear: This game is supported by Nina-Chan, a bot written entirely for this very purpose, it is both a game master assistant and a database, to ensure Quests are both a breeze to lead and play!

Feel creative? Want to draw, write, GM or just play? Heaven's Tower continues!

server: irc.esper.net
channel: #heavenstower

doc link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/159pbmA1rZCK-wtxZ_mUnqkhJ3HG1hLSxqod5KSIWqxM/edit
>>
>>27451247
maybe this time it won't die in less than a day
maybe, just maybe, we can get to 500 posts
but I doubt it
>>
File: saitama.jpg (356 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
356 KB, 1920x1080
still alive
>>
Well, hows the quest so far, guys?
>>
>>27453610
depends on which quest you're talking about
>>
>>27455008
all of them?
>>
Bump for Depression arguments leading to lewdness
only with Marw can such a thing happen.
>>
>>27456938
>implying depression is a real sickness
>>
>>27453610
Most are pretty generic hack and slash, fighting slimes ans monsters
>>
>>27457532
>walk around
>walk around a bit more
>walk around more
>walk into crossroads
>walk that way
>okay that's a dead end
>walk this way instead
>oh shit monsters
>fight
>fight them all
>fight for your right to fight more
>fighting is fun
>except when fighting takes this long
>still fighting
>killed them
>walk around again
>walk around a bit more
>walk around more
>go afk
>repeat

the smallest of tasks can take 7 hours to complete
>>
File: dusneutral.jpg (83 KB, 846x754) Image search: [Google]
dusneutral.jpg
83 KB, 846x754
>>27457532
>>27458632

oh look, free criticism again. If by any mean you can do better, please do not hesitate.

That's the reason why I ask for some kind of scenario before allowing a quest. Sometimes I have to spend twice the time I need to build a complete quest so that someone else build their own, and some other times GMs come to me with a "I just want to GM generic empty random quest #426".

At this point it's pretty clear that I can't GM for everybody, and I'm not even close to be an incredible GM. This game is dependant on how much time and effort everybody here is ready to dedicate to it.

Sadly, there's really few who give and a huge lot who're just waiting for those few to do anything before spitting on them as soon as they're dissatisfied with what they did, exactly like you do. Don't act all surprised when those few get tired of it and give up.
>>
>>27451247

Bump
>>
>>27457521
Go eat a taco, mariel.
>>
>>27460738
Jokes on you i eat tacos everyday.
>>
We should organise an even very soon
>>
>>27460679
>>
>>27462387
no patrick, bump isn't an event
>>
Bump for HOLY SHIT DUSKIE DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE TO APPROVE QUESTS ANYMORE
>>
File: dushappy.jpg (79 KB, 765x735) Image search: [Google]
dushappy.jpg
79 KB, 765x735
[update]
nina 1.98

You can now GM without approval

players now have GM ranks, starting at 0 [you can't gm] to 4 [my own level where you're free]
with [!questStart] you can start your quest
and you must end it with [!questEnd]

XP and budget are managed automatically

BUT you must read and agree to the conditions at the end of the gmdoc "GM on your own"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-jQdl0pJgnvHS3wsfdO9rUT6_Bhv6a953pYneBZStiE/edit

This update also comes with another feature:
Some commands are not usable anymore during quest [because it'd be annoying or plain cheating]:

createPlayer
setPoint
setGender
setRole
setRace
buy
quit
sell
sellPrice
buyPrice
satchel
mine
buyLicense
craft
lastSeen
canMine
getChest
putChest
takeChest
league time
last post
getRank
>>
monster stats added to the gmdoc
>>
test
>>
GMing is harder than it looks.
>>
[update]
nina 1.101

added [!lastSeenAll] or [!lsa]
it returns a pm with players sorted depending on how long they last showed up

a few bugs were fixed
>>
Ba-bump
>>
Friendly reminder that the French are not relevant anymore, and have been irrelevant for quite some time now.
Swamp lands on the other hand keep rising, becoming increasingly important in the world economy.
>>
Page 10 Bump
>>
>>27471906
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened. Oh wait, it was just the netherlands facing the global warming and raising of the ocean level. :3
>>
File: 1384750388412.png (31 KB, 728x90) Image search: [Google]
1384750388412.png
31 KB, 728x90
>>27473064
Leave Deutchland alone! Pieter Cort van der Linden did nothing wrong!
>>
File: tumblr_mmc0zypYew1so58mbo1_500.jpg (52 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmc0zypYew1so58mbo1_500.jpg
52 KB, 500x404
>>27458632
dude i've been in fights that took 4 hours to kill 1 guy that consistently rolled well to negate damage, but then would immediately fail to do any in return.
it was all in the same room
>>
File: 1394568108658.jpg (446 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
1394568108658.jpg
446 KB, 1280x1000
>>27464931
>no more buy commands
aw, but I was having a lot of fun thinking some old merchant was following the party around and stopping mid combat to take peoples shekels.
>>
>>27476783
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.