[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey Anon! Remember me? Its me! Your best friend from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
File: 1461967716183[1].jpg (35 KB, 736x952) Image search: [Google]
1461967716183[1].jpg
35 KB, 736x952
>"Hey Anon! Remember me? Its me! Your best friend from middle school!"
>Be Anon
>Shit, who is this again?
>Fuck, everyone is looking what do I say?
>>
shake her hand
>>
>>27409316
Punch her and run away anon

Also the mods are going to get you by roleplay

RUN FASTER
>>
>>27409316
Start making out.
>>
File: 1416267710195.jpg (8 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
1416267710195.jpg
8 KB, 263x191
>>27409316

Amnesia. Sorry.
>>
>>27409316
>"Hey!"
>"How you been, guuuuuurl?"
>Keep making casual conversation using pronouns until she or someone nearby reveals her name.

It always works.
>>
File: pinks is pissed.png (275 KB, 383x773) Image search: [Google]
pinks is pissed.png
275 KB, 383x773
>>27409344
>"...You don't remember my name, do you, Anon?"
>>
>>27409351
Wait, you are the one with ADHD right?
>>
>>27409351
Ponka poo?
>>
>>27409376
>>27409381
>"It's...nice to see you again, Anon."
>"It's Pinkie Pie, by the way."
>>
>>27409351
Of course I remember your name!
Shame you couldn't be bothered to remember mine, though!

First time I'm hearing of this "Anon."

Care to explain yourself, friend; if I can even call you that?
>>
>>27409388
Okay, good to see you Ponk Peie

Say hello to twilight, applejack, rarity, Dash, Shy... Oh! And the little spyke for me
>>
>>27409316
Hi Anon, did you know roleplaying is against the rules?

https://www.4chan.org/rules#mlp

Mods and janitors have tried to take a hands-off approach with this format of thread, but it's gotten to the point where low-effort "greentext bait" threads using this format have started to take over the board. These threads are often completely unrelated to MLP other than the OP image, and since they take very little effort to create they routinely get spammed and push other, genuinely creative threads off the board.

Just to be clear, CYOA threads are not roleplaying. CYOA threads have a single author driving the story with posters making suggestions on how the story could proceed. Roleplaying is when people responding to the thread are expected to take on an active role as a character in the story.

Now that the new season it starting it should be easier to find new things to talk about without resorting to the "greentext bait" format of thread. We know /mlp/ thrives under relaxed moderation, so we'd really appreciate it if as a community you'd refrain from posting or replying to threads in this format.

Thanks a lot,
~Scruffy
>>
>>27409316
I have no memory of this
>>
>>27409406
Oh god! I aways wanted to talk with a real mod, it's a pleasure to meet you!

BURN IN HELL!
>>
>>27409406
Will the real scruffy pls stand up
>>
File: 123431243124.png (168 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
123431243124.png
168 KB, 300x300
>tfw you've always been fucking terrible with names
>tfw you've been in this situation dozens of times
>tfw you always reply with "heeeeeeey yoooooooou..." and they furrow their brow and fill in the blank for you
I can't help it, I'm pretty good with remembering faces but when it comes to names it's in one ear, out the other.
>>
>>27409351
When that kind of things happen to me I say I've had a druggy phase two years ago and that done eatin' up a part of my memmory and that the meds they give you at the psych ward don't help with that at all.

worst is that it's true
>>
>>27409316
>Best friend in Middle School?
>You have all but repressed every memory from school.
>C'mon, Anon, think!
>Pink hair.
>Bright smile.
>Big poofy skirt.
>Who the fuck wears a poofy skirt?
>... Wait, you knew someone with fashion tastes this bad!
>Agh, but the name escapes you...
>"Nonny... you okay?"
>... Oh.
>Ohhhhh.
>It's this girl.
"Heeeey... Uh, Pinkie Pie."
>This girl would follow you around like a pathetic puppy.
>All because you were the first guy to talk to her.
>"Hee, I KNEW you remembered me!"
>The one memory you couldn't repress; whether out of pity or because she took up too much of your time, you aren't sure.
>She grabs you in a big hug.
>"I missed you!"
>You just flatly stand there.
"Yeah. Been a long time, eh?"
>You really hope this doesn't last long.
>>
>>27409406
>Impersonating a 4chan administrator, moderator, or janitor is strictly forbidden.
>>
>It had been a few years since you'd graduated high school now
>Huh, feels like it was only just yesterday that you were hanging out and laughing with your friends
>But now that was... gone
>Twilight received a scholarship straight out of graduation and disappeared over to the other side of the country
>You were all heartbroken and had promised to stay in touch
>She was the first one to go
>Rarity was next
>One of her designs was noted by a high profile fashion designer who offered Rarity an internship
>The fashionista fell in with her new clique quickly and promptly forgot about you all
>You still called her from time to time
>She never picked up
>Applejack found it harder and harder to find time away from the farm and insisted every few weeks or so that you should all get together 'For old time's sake'
>At least she used to
>Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash both stayed in contact with you the longest
>It was hard for all three of you to do so but you managed
>At first
>Bit by bit you felt yourself being edged out by them
>It wasn't anything personal of course
>It was hard for all three of you to find the time to see each other and they had a longer history together than with you
>For a long time all they'd had were each other and so it was to be for a while longer
>And so you lost them as well

>And so only you remained
>Everyone else was moving forward with their lives
>But you were still the same dopey girl you were back in high school
>Heck, you still held the same job you did as a teenager
>School was never your strong suit and your scores weren't enough to get you into college
>All you had was your job as the Cake's bakery
>Well, not for much longer anyway
>Older staff were more expensive to maintain and as Mrs Cake explained to you; with two children to feed and a third on the way, they had to make some cutbacks
>You were still just Pinkie Pie
>But now, as you sip your fourth Long Island Ice Tea of the evening you wished you were anything but
>>
>>27409406
And here he comes again. The delusional faggot who think his opinion matters
>>
>>27409994
>tfw you can't keep all of the friends you had in high school
>>
>>27409426
i know that feel family

also important dates like birthdays etc
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 379x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 379x388
>>27409406
Hi Anon, did you know faggotry is against the rules?

https://www.gofuckyourself.org/rules#mlp
Anons and oldfags have tried to take a hands-off approach with this format of queerness but it's gotten to the point where low-effort "that's against the rules". Bait using this format have started to take over the board. These threads are often completely unrelated to MLP other than the your image, and since they take very little effort to create they routinely get spammed and push other, genuinely creative write/draw friends off the board.

Just to be clear, You are gay and we are not roleplaying. CYOA threads have a single author driving the story with posters making suggestions on how the story could proceed. And your autism brings this board down because you can't stop sucking Scruffys dick.

Now that the new season it starting it should be easier to find new things to talk about without resorting to the "greentext bait" format of thread.

Thanks a lot,
~Eatdickshitbag
>>
File: image_88.jpg (92 KB, 344x315) Image search: [Google]
image_88.jpg
92 KB, 344x315
>>27409316
>>27409351
>>27409388
B-BUT ROLEPLAY IS AGAINST THE RULES RÉEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÉEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27409994
MOAR
>>
File: 1462305141533.jpg (116 KB, 825x575) Image search: [Google]
1462305141533.jpg
116 KB, 825x575
>>27409406
Fuck off
>>
>>27409397
Now i want a green of anon pretending to be a compeltely different person just so he doesn't have to admit he didn't remember pinkie's name
>>
File: depressed applehorse.jpg (54 KB, 830x963) Image search: [Google]
depressed applehorse.jpg
54 KB, 830x963
>>27410053
Thanks for reminding me.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.