[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up one morning and Lyra is standing over you in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: lyradance.gif (145 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lyradance.gif
145 KB, 500x281
You wake up one morning and Lyra is standing over you in your bed dancing like this.

What is your reaction?
>>
Bite off her horse pussy and fuck the hole.

I don't like being woken up.
>>
>>27406330
sex her
>>
>>27406330
slap her with my morning wood
>>
>>27406354
Wew lad.
>>
>>27406330
I go back to sleep

I never wake up before the afternoon
>>
File: your_mom.gif (176 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
your_mom.gif
176 KB, 500x281
>>27406330
Stare awkwardly.
>>
Fuck her in the eye
>>
>>27406330
start singing gangnam style
>>
>>27406330
Punch her in the cunt!
>>
Cup my hand around her minty vagina.
>>
>>27406330
Grab her and cuddle
>>
>>27406330
Get bonbon to stop her
>>
>>27406354
it would probably be easier to just bite off her clit rather than her whole pussy

thatd be pretty difficult actually
>>
File: what is happening.png (453 KB, 502x402) Image search: [Google]
what is happening.png
453 KB, 502x402
>>27406853
"BONBON! LYRA IS DANCING ON MY BED AGAIN!"
>You wait a second for the candy-maned mare to walk in the room and start scolding the shit outta her girlfriend.
>But when she trots on into your room, something different happens.
>She climbs onto your bed and begins dancing in the exact same manner, right next to the mint-colored unicorn.
"Bonbon, what the fuck are you doing?"
>She gives you no answer, but just keeps looking at you and dancing.
"DAMNIT, WHY ARE YOU TWO DOING THIS?"
>As soon as you yell out, two more mares walk into your room, climb up onto your bed, and begin dancing as well.
>You recognize them as Lyra's friend Minuette and the town drunk Berry Punch.
"What?! Why?!"
>None of them speak, but continue to dance.
>As you start to banic, a whole lot more ponies enter your room.
>All of the stallions begin loudly fucking each other, while the mares begin throwing wine bottles and pillows all over the place.
>Within a matter of minutes, your room is a complete and utter mess of chaos.
>Discord would probably be enjoying the shit out of this.
>You, however, are not enjoying this.
>You begin to flip your shit, quickly jumping out of bed and proceeding to screech and jump around your room to try to scare off the insane ponies in your room.
>This does the opposite of what you intended.
>Some of the mares throw wine bottles at you, missing your head every single time, while the stallions try to pin you down on the ground.
>You can't evade the flying wine bottles forever, though, as one of them hits you square in the face.
>You somehow remain conscious, but you were knocked to the ground when you were hit.
>Two stallions quickly strip you down, while three more line up in front of and behind you.
>They begin to spitroast you while a few mares continuously dump wine all over the place.
>how_would_you_like_your_morning.mkv
>>
>>27406330
>>
>>27406330
call OP a faggot and go back to sleep
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.