[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you guys watch MLP Analysts/The Rift Cafe? Who is your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
Do any of you guys watch MLP Analysts/The Rift Cafe? Who is your favorite/least favorite reviewer? Bonus: Who's OC is your favorite
>>
>>27401819
>white and purple unicorn in the back is the only decent design out of 40ish OCs
>rest are either shit colored or too snowflakey
why do people suck so much at colors? its not that difficult.
>>
>>27401819
I do not to any of these.
>>
>>27401827
I kinda like the orange one next to Dr. Furry
>>
File: laughing_whorses.gif (734 KB, 564x360) Image search: [Google]
laughing_whorses.gif
734 KB, 564x360
>>27401837
>Dr. Furry
>>
>>27401837
she almost made the cut, but that alicorn horn gave me pause.
>>
>>27401827
>that green colt with a stallion head
>that crystal pony with NMM hair
>those over saturated colors clashing with each other
>>
>>27401819
Antony C is the only person in that picture I recognize who doesn't suck. Drowning in Horseshoes will always be the king.

IMO the whole MLP analysis thing was and is way too flooded with people who actually don't have anything insightful to say or being funny or entertaining at all and instead of analyzing the themes and narrative techniques of the show, just deliver plot summaries mixed with lame jokes and spout their convoluted headcanons. It's the kind of video that's really easy to make but really hard to make well and the fact that MLP is so popular on youtube makes it easy to pick up viewers regardless, especially with all these damned crossovers.
>>
>>27401879
Shit you're right

What about the beige one with the glasses that's getting rammed?
>>
>>27401819
I knew the guy in the top hat.
Nice to see he "made" "something" of himself in this "community"
Shit OC design though
>>
>>27401819
Lmao, analyst...
Everyone knows that they are just reviewers who only read the episodes synopsis and fill the rest with their own headcannon of how they felt the episode should of been.

I done several threads of film theory and mise en scene on 4 Chan. Just check desustorage.
>>
>>27401971
They're just kids. Give them some slack
>>
The only "analyst" I used to watch was Mr. Enter, but his MLP reviews were rather shit, he just explains what happens in the episodes as if I hadn't watched them for the most part
Seriously though, this isn't fucking Eraserhead, I don't see a reason why people should analyze this show so deeply
>>
>>27401819
Look, there was a thread yesterday and it was pure cancer

The brony analysis community is a shit hole of entitled, attention whoring scumbags who would, and have done before, scammed people with sob stories only to use that money to go to cons

Seriously, they are terrible people and giving them any attention not only inflates their already overblown egos but makes you all look like 13 year old "lub and towowate" bronies that /mlp/ loves to fuck with
>>
File: can you belive this.jpg (205 KB, 627x309) Image search: [Google]
can you belive this.jpg
205 KB, 627x309
>that time Dr. Wolf tried to >imply Lauren Faust watches his videos
>>
>>27402667
>that time Kp asked during a Q&A at babscon if they show staff watches her videos

>she paused when she introduced herself, expecting a cheer from the audience
>>
>>27401889
JoshScorcher and Dr. Wolf are pretty okay, the rest all suck though.
>>
>>27402678
>josh "holy statutory ink rose!" Scorcher
>>
>>27402696
Ink Rose is pretty terrible.
>>
i was able to have a decent coversation with silverquill at efnw

mfw three reactors in a room and someone asks what the worst episode in their opinion was.
you know what they said? nothing
>>
>>27402735
cont
i can't say the same with the other reviewers i've met
and kp is too damn austist, like, socailly awkward for her to be at conventions
>>
>>27402556
Sorry if I sounded a bit cynical of me. Definitely not my intention. I just laugh at the miss appropriation of analysis vs reviewer. Nothing against any of them. I seen the three in the front of op's works. Silver quill and such. There not bad, I just wish that there were more people that actually did analysis and not just reviews.
>>
>>27402556
>they're just kids
>most are adults
????
>>
>>27402556
Most of them are over 20
>>
>>27402675
Really? That just sounds sad.
>>
>>27401819
Antony C and Jessie Wood have both more or less given up on MLP and they were the only good ones. 90% of the people on this image are literally who's that just circle jerk one another in a Skype group. Pony "analysis" is dead.
>>
>>27403804
Pony analysis is not dead... That's the problem
>>
>>27403916
It should be dead.
>>
>>27403916
They call themselves reviewers now.
>>
>>27401971
>>27402992
>namefagging
>>
File: 1376260646581.png (607 KB, 450x900) Image search: [Google]
1376260646581.png
607 KB, 450x900
>unironically watching or even knowing a single one of these nobodies
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.