[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Checking back on MLP after several years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: WCioGJ2.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
WCioGJ2.gif
2 MB, 360x203
>be 14/15 or something
>had just discovered MLP just as season 2 began
>watch the entire season 1 on youtube
>love it and see all this sick MLP content
>WoodenToaster and Tombstone was always played in my cheap-ass headset
>during season 2 i had discovered a lot of different MLP related stuff
>visit mylittlebrony.com/memebase (or whatever it was) regulary
>listen to JackleApp and Mic, but I discover some younger bronies who just started making music
>Fuck yeah I wanna try this, have a circle of brony friends I talked to all the time, we all made music and had a blast
>I got super-nostalgic when I remember these awesome times

A lot of things have changed since then. I stopped watching because I realized how awkward it was when people found out about other bronies and how autistic it was to be a brony (according to the outside world).
I grew a lot since then. Haven't really had a real girlfriend or anything but I've fucked a number of girls and felt love more than once. Got myself a job. I'm 19 now and have a life. I even started working out and shit.
BUT - I really want to feel like I did back then in the old age of mlp. I did a search on youtube for "mlp fim season 2 episode 1" and all I get is fucking commentaries now. Where do you guys even watch mlp right now?
Anyways thanks for some fun times, I see some things have changed but I hope it's all still awesome.
>>
You can't watch it on Youtube. Netflix for old episodes, Dailymotion for new ones.
>>
>>27397620
I believed in your story up until you said you were 19.

Also, we watch it on Dailymotion and/or Netflix and pirate sites.
>>
>>27397645
>this
The only time you can watch mop on youtube is if the episode is only hours old. It gets taken down after a bit.
>>
>>27397645
or if you have the know how torrent it although it isn't that hard
>>
>>27397620
Heh, nice try Hasbro, but I'll forever pony freely.
>>
File: 1457295871022.gif (85 KB, 401x348) Image search: [Google]
1457295871022.gif
85 KB, 401x348
>>27397645
>>27397658
>>27397747
Interesting, I might go watch season 2 again.

>>27397649
>I believed in your story up until you said you were 19.
Why? Are the majority of todays bronies older? I assumed atleast half of the bronies were underage during season two, doesn't MLP attract younger audiences anymore?

>>27397761
>I'll forever pony freely
You mean you're open about being a grown male watching MLP? I suppose most bronies nowadays are open about it? During all these years without MLP I didn't really hear much about bronies, what are you guys even to?
>>
>>27397620

>I'm 19 now and have a life.
Woah, stop lying to yourself
>>
>>27397620
you are lucky that you have not had to suffer through the absolute shit that the last 4 seasons have been.
You got off at the best possible time, there is no reason to look back now.
>>
You made music at 15/16 years old? Post it faggot.
>>
>>27397815
Mlp was a fad bro, it's just being kept alive by GBP being spent by autismos and a belated response by hashjew trying to be more 'openminded' with its branding.
Go to a con though if you really want to see its current audience.
26 btw
>>
>>27398000
RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NOT EVERY EPISODE WAS TOO MY TASTE!!!!!!
S3 was the only season I regret watching and most of that hate comes from the closer. Stop acting like a faggot
>>
>>27397645
Or, you know, yayponies.eu
>>
>>27397620
>I stopped watching because I realized how awkward it was when people found out about other bronies and how autistic it was to be a brony (according to the outside world).

And us too Anon, we called you autistic before anybody.
>>
File: Big wojack.jpg (53 KB, 1167x879) Image search: [Google]
Big wojack.jpg
53 KB, 1167x879
>>27397620
>wooden toaster
>nostalgia feels
> I try my best to block out the screams,
but they're haunting me in my dreams.
>>
The show went to the shitter, the fad is dead, why the hell are you here?
>>
>>27398821
this
>>
>>27398943
Shhh anon it's okay, people are allowed to have opinions different from yours
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.