[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weren't they supposed to get along well? Why was Spike such
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Starlight Spike.png (718 KB, 779x627) Image search: [Google]
Starlight Spike.png
718 KB, 779x627
Weren't they supposed to get along well? Why was Spike such a cunt to her in the last episode?
>>
File: 5685678247.gif (872 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
5685678247.gif
872 KB, 500x216
>>27388743
>being honest is a cunt trait
>>
>>27388743
>Implying friends don't insult each other on a regular basis
>>
>>27388743
She jokes about it all the time.
>>
Glimmer herself has joked about her evil past, she can handle the bantz.
>>
>>27388743
>Anon can't hadle the bantz.
Woah there tough guy. Are you sure you're in the right place.
>>
>>27388871
Define "hadle"
>>
>>27388884
I believe its a Scottish word.
>>
>>27388895
I'd find that offencive if I wasn't a scot.
>>
>>27388908
As a Scot I say fuck off, you ruin Scotland
>>
Are glimmerfags seriously this much of a pussy?
>>
>>27388743
Because they already been doing the dirty but they have to put on a show for twi.
I mean just look at spike's smug ass
>>
>>27388916
You know what?! You have a very good point. It doesn't help that my words blend when I'm not drunk.
>>
>>27388743
GlimGlam wouldn't let him ShimSham in her ClimClam.
>>
>>27388762
>best friends
>>
>>27388944
With a face that smug and confident, you know he did
>>
>>27388743
Because when Spike isn't the main character he's the snarky voice of reason, it's been that way since S1.
He's been a cunt to Twilight, his oldest and best friend, thousands of times.
>>
>>27388743
Friendly bantz.
>>
>>27388990
>implying you were never a cunt when you were his age
>>
>>27389003
At what point did I imply that? I'm saying OP is sperging over a well established character trait as if it's something that existed only against Glimmer.
>>
>>27388990
Spikes sarcastic and a smart alec, but he's only really been a cunt on a few occasions. Hurricane fluttershy is the only examine I can remember.
>>
>>27388743

Spike has always been a sarcastic smart-ass.
>>
>>27389049
*example
>>
>>27389055
>sarcastic smart-ass
So basically, sassy?
>>
>>27388743
If you ever had friends you'd know that the best kind of friends can rip on each other hard and it not mean anything.
>>
>>27388743
>cunt
>not being real
Starlight needs people like that in her life. It's how she is going progress and learn. It's Twilight being a hypocrite that's making Spike out to be a better teacher so far.
>>
>>27389049
bridle gossip
>>
>>27388743
Spike was doing what he usually does.
Being a complete and utter social retard with no tact or sense of politeness whatsoever, even moreso than anyone on this entire Mongolian horse forum could hope to achieve.
>>
Spike realized he could get some of that sweet Ember ass so he doesn't need to put on the nice guy act to try and get mare pussy anymore.
>>
>>27390910
>t. scalyfag
>>
>>27388743
Spike was no different to her than he was in the season opener.when he was trying to get her to quit stalling and get the fuck on with the lesson.

Say what you will about Spike being a cunt, but he's the only one taking these friendship lessons seriously. It's as if he has prior experience with socially inept unicorn prodigies learning about the magic of friendship...oh wait.
>>
>>27390943
Not a scaly, just pointing out that this is the first girl dragon he's met, a crush could easily form from that.
>>
>>27388743
>Either was cracking a joke, or talked before the words went through his head.
>Is now a cunt to her.
Hey things can get shaky at times, but I don't think he was turning against her.
>>
>>27390943
hey /reddit/
>>
Spike is a bro and lets bitches know when they are bitches.

He had to remind Princess too good for her friends they she forgot her old friends who's names she could no longer remember.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.