[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who make you ashamed to like the show.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (63 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
63 KB, 900x900
People who make you ashamed to like the show.
>>
>>27380532
>People who make you ashamed to like the show.
OP for starters
>>
>>27380532
>implying i allow other people to influence my likes and dislikes
go be a weak minded faggot somewhere else.
>>
>>27380532
I think he's kinda funny when he rages.
And to answer your question: About 95% of this fandom.
>>
>>27380532

i dont watch him because i like him, i watch him because i can laugh at him rage at cartoons.
>>
>>27380532
>He says he has autism.
I still can't get over this.
>>
>>27380532
>People who make you ashamed to like the show
Most bronies, like 97% of them.
>>
File: lel naw.gif (419 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
lel naw.gif
419 KB, 400x225
>>27380637

he also said he was asexual
>>
>>27380550
>>27380623
>"I think he's kinda funny when he rages."
>"i watch him because i can laugh at him rage at cartoons."

You're part of the reason he keeps receiving patreonbucks. He knows people like him hearing him rage and he's willing to keep bitching on the mic to let his bank account grow.

He uses his autism as a way of saying "I can criticize anything and anyone at will, but I'm autistic, so please respect ME and my right to do it"
>>
>>27380717
"What is adblock?"
>>
>>27380532
>27380532
who?
>>
>>27380783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-6xP0k5Wkg
>>
>>27380717

i never donated a cent to enter or anyone for that matter, i dont use patreon at all and have adblock.
>>
>>27380637
>>27380662
Literally not a big deal to me imo. As long as you do well thought out reviews and don't bring up your issues or identity so much, it's not a problem.
>>
>>27380783
Autistic asexual snowflake who reviews cartoons and thinks he's a genius at writing.
>>
the only reviewers who were every interesting and good at what they did when talking about the show were Drowning in Horseshoes, Digi, Antony C, and Tom. All the rest of em have no idea what they're talking about and are straight up hacks.
>>
I was on board with him until he reviewed the Drawn Together movie. He really went overboard with it.
Not because I like the movie, it's just, like, yeah, no fucking shit it sucks. The creators of Drawn Together probably didn't have quality on their mind when they created a show that relied heavily on shock humor.
Christ, Enter.
>>
>>27380532
More like show that makes you ashamed of people am I right?
>>
>>27380992
He does it on purpose
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.