[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Magic of Friendship still real /mlp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Is the Magic of Friendship still real /mlp/?
>>
>>27366163
Yes.
>>
Only as much as you want it to
>>
>>27366163
No and its all your fault for shitposting so much.
>>
>>27366178
I was opposed to the shitpost dammit! You forced my hand.
>>
>>27366482
Go home from the library. Tell ur parents you did ur studies.
>>
>>27366163
>Implying it ever existed in the first place
>>
>>27366163
Yes. We saw it again yesterday.
>>
>>27366163
Yes
>>
>>27366163
No. The friendship lesson was a communistic corporate mandate by Hasbro.

Originally Faust never wanted friendship or harmony.
She wanted 6 spunky girls with cool charming personalities.
None of this: Cutesy wootsie, hugs hugs, bullshit.

In reality the mane6 would be worst enemies because of their differing personalities and complete lack of common ground.
>>
>>27367302
>communistic corporate
those are kinda mutually opposed

>In reality the mane6 would be worst enemies because of their differing personalities and complete lack of common ground
you dont know much about friendship
>>
>>27366163
Friendship was never real. This is a fictional cartoon show and we're all going to be alone for our entire lives.
>>
>>27366163
No. Fuck you.
>>
>>27367305
>tose are kinda mutually opposed
How naive are you? The government itself is a corporation who hates smaller corporations unless they are under their control, just like Hasbro and Disney.
>>
>>27367305
>I'll marry my polar opposite! What can possibly go wrong? :D
You're not very bright are you?
>>
File: yes.png (384 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
384 KB, 1280x720
>>27366163
>>
>>27367326
communistic corporation? communism is opposed to capitalism

>>27367332
opposites attract
>>
>>27367302
I'm pretty sure Faust intended for the ponies to learn about friendship and how overcoming their differences makes them stronger and enables them to do more.
>>
>>27367344
Why is it that bronies never, but never tell you "Yes you're right. Thanks"
>>
>>27366163
>>27367302
Listen. Everybody, just listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4By8YHOnILo

My Little Pony, My Little Pony
What is friendship all about?
My Little Pony, My Little Pony
Friendship is magic...

Everything you need to know about this series, what it set out to do and what it teaches, is right here in this song. Yes, the magic of friendship is still real.

"We'll make it special every time, we'll make it special every time!" Love that line.
>>
>>27366163
No. The fandom killed it.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 960x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 960x586
>>27367344
>opposites attract
That's fucking horseshit.
Sure, it seems like that at first, but if you can't find literally anything to connect with your friends, then why the fuck are you even friends? What even is there to talk about?
This is why 60% of marriages end in divorce, because dumbshits rush into it without thinking at all and now feel trapped because she shares literally no interests with you. She doesn't listen to the same music, hates video games with a passion, dislikes sports, and isn't interested about hearing about stuff you've done on the job (if you have an interesting job, like a nuclear scientist or an animal scientist or something). I reiterate, why are you with this person if you have nothing in common? It just makes no sense.
>>
>>27367428
perfect
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.