[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What purpose do the holes in Changelings' legs serve? Putting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Queen_Chrysalis.png (195 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Queen_Chrysalis.png
195 KB, 800x1000
What purpose do the holes in Changelings' legs serve?

Putting your dick in them does not count.
>>
>>27360424
They serve as a counter for the amount of dicks OP has sucked, while the holes in her horn are the number of girlfriends that cucked OP.
>>
>>27360424
Perhaps to make a noise? Sorta like when Crickets rub their legs together.
>>
To trigger your trypophobia.
>>
>>27360424
Personal headcanon is that Changelings gain more/larger holes the hungrier they are. So a Changeling who starves to death will die because they break to pieces.
>>
>>27360424
To make them look more interesting for a villain species.
>>
>>27360424
Putting your di-oh wait, that doesn't count.

Um......something similar to hollow bones?
>>
>>27360424
>Answers his own question
>Doesn't count
What do you want us to say then?
>>
>>27360424
My headcannon is that they use it to micmic bigger/smaller body types by filling/expanding the holes
>>
>>27360424
When they fly, it creates a hollow whistling tone that confuses and spooks predators.
>>
>>27360424
>>27360479
This. Lack of love.
>>
>>27360643
>Just right now I notice Chrysalis' wings have holes too.
The only noise they'd make is a loud crash with groans of pain from not being able to fly.
>>
>>27360722
>Implying any sentient creature in Equestria has actual, working wings.
>>
>>27360424

Meant to reflect decay and corruption. Same with the insect like wings.
>>
>>27360789
This. There's a reason pegasi have magic. I mean, they can use their wings like hands. If they were aerodynamically sound, that would be impossible
>>
>>27360424
speed
>>
Personally, I liked a fanfiction that says they excrete some green fluid that hardens on contact with air from these holes and use them as makeshift weapons and tools.
>>
>>27360424
The older the Changeling the more holes

Chrysalis + the changelings we see in the show are the oldest, and hence the strongest, which is why we see them on the front lines.
>>
>>27361168
Furthermore, when a changeling Queen reaches ascension she becomes 100% holes, losing her physical form and becoming one with the universe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.