[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heaven's tower thread 11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: HT.png (1 MB, 810x456) Image search: [Google]
HT.png
1 MB, 810x456
>"Why do you climb?"
"I must."
>"What do you seek? Gold? Fame? The thrill of the fight?".
"The part of me that's still inside."

Welcome to Heavens Tower, how high will you climb?

The premise:
/mlp/ posters are randomly found unconscious by Climbers inside a crazy magical tower. They're evacuated to Prisma, the town built at the foot of the gigantic tower, where adventurers aka "climbers" make a living out of selling stuff they found inside the tower, risking their lives through the many floors filled with monsters, magic and mystery.

It is now your choice to decide what you'll do with that new life: You can live as an ordinary citizen in the town, or join a group and go for expeditions inside the tower.

Create your character, choose a role, buy weapons and gear: This game is supported by Nina-Chan, a bot written entirely for this very purpose, it is both a game master assistant and a database, to ensure Quests are both a breeze to lead and play!

Feel creative? Want to draw, write, GM or just play? Heaven's Tower continues!

server: irc.esper.net
channel: #heavenstower

doc link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/159pbmA1rZCK-wtxZ_mUnqkhJ3HG1hLSxqod5KSIWqxM/edit
>>
File: 1462687324454.png (167 KB, 1000x1123) Image search: [Google]
1462687324454.png
167 KB, 1000x1123
>we're on thread 11 already
>>
>thread died in under four hours
You're on your way out, roleplaying faggots.
>>
>>27356368
>bumping thread just to complain about thread

This guy really hates roleplayers.

besides, this always happens on weekends
>>
Roleplayers are against the rules, faggot, get your ass out of here and let a show discussion thread take it's place.
>>
File: 1459790919524.jpg (55 KB, 400x483) Image search: [Google]
1459790919524.jpg
55 KB, 400x483
>>27357428
Roleplay threads are against the rules, not this. You dingus.
>>
So, this shit is still alive?

Duskie hasn't gone mad with power, locked the main chat and banned everyone?
>>
File: 1459387432894.jpg (32 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1459387432894.jpg
32 KB, 600x566
>>27357401
That's just the resident complainabouteverything fag(specifically now a rulefag). He'll pop in everyonce in a while to tell us were fags, kys, curse our friendsfamilyandlivestock for a thousand years. You know the usual.

>>27357791
Duskie is on holiday. And who be you?
>>
>>27357816

Oh just someone curious of the going on events.

Given how things have been in the past, it's interesting to see how some people are actually good at what they do and how some people really are just full of hot air.
>>
hey, as far as i'm concerned, i really enjoy this. It allows you to have a character with reasonable rules and for once no autistic OC's.
>>
>>27358512

>No autistic OCs

Unless you have god tier purging Referred collectively as censorship. Someday. Someone will succeed.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.