[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG: Back Together Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6
File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3 MB, 1200x2559
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: clock76.jpg (373 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
clock76.jpg
373 KB, 1500x1500
>>27349515
>People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.

Please post sheets for session 76 of timeQuest
>>
File: Undying Rage.png (13 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
Undying Rage.png
13 KB, 64x64
>>27349655
http://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
>>27349655
http://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
>>
>>27349655
http://pastebin.com/ken587Xq
>>
File: Sombra.png (372 KB, 682x710) Image search: [Google]
Sombra.png
372 KB, 682x710
>>27349655
http://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
ars
>>
>>27349655
http://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
>YEAR: 1 BE
>Coltchester, Unicornia

>continued from http://mlpg.co/q/res/627233.html#q664063
>>27349716
Last time, you were still recovering from the old medicinal treatment of the Pegasi healers, and decided to take out Crumple for a spin with Screech to relax for the evening.

Your tingling hooves have enough feeling in them you manage to strike the 'increase flame to thrusters' button easily enough, and Screech's ears pop open and he wails loudly as he feels him and you forced back into the chair, G-forces going wild as you're made to go at maximum speed. "T-trial by fire is NOT my preferred method of learning! Dear horrid Nightmare Moon I failed my Shadowbolts exam three times because of a freaking time limit! W-why does it matter how fast I know if I know it!?"

You see the incoming head of the glass-structure of the dome, a few ponies inside screamingly silently through the glass. He tugs tightly up on the control stick, and through either luck or sheer force of will, you see the spiral beginning to come out of it despite the increased speed, and you hear a loud *SLAM* on the side as you feel the side of Crumple glance against the glace. It richochets off it instead of plowing through, Screech just in the nick of time pulling it at an acceptable angle only to leave a sizable crack as he begins heading off into the night, Coltchester quickly shrinking behind you. "T-th-there! Can we slow this thing down, D-squad members don't usually go this fast!"

>>27349717
>>27349795
Nero and Luke had successfully arranged a meeting with the leaders of the three tribes, wherein they, begrudgingly, agreed to go on a journey to the south to find a weapon promised to rid them of their eternal winter, and so the timeline would remain on track.
(1/2)
>>
File: coltchester.jpg (60 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
coltchester.jpg
60 KB, 500x333
>>27350057
>>27349717
Puddinghead stammers as you start coughing up, blushing slightly as he rubs your back in apology. "AH! Whoops, sorry there lad. Chancellor doesn't know his own strength." As you curse them all as they leave, Cookie gives an awkward glance of fearing she's offended you in someway (or second-hand offense for Puddinghead), as Bullion stares at you with a cocked brow as you leave. "A… we'll see to it that we do? Farewell, it was a… an experience meeting you."

Hurricane chuckles, nudging you with his hoof before he leaves. "That's how you do it. Put those princesses in their place. Shame you don't have wings, you'd make a half-decent pegasi."

>>27349795
Puddinghead pounds his hooves into each other, "AHA! Leadership then! I'll be proud to lead such a fine collection of bright, young, talented Earth Ponies… as well as my stalwart secretary. And, the rest of those non-Earths you mentioned." He leaps out of his seat, trotting for the exit, "Come on Cookie, we have plans to do, things to make!" Cookie shakes her head and lets out one final breath, turning her head towards her hosts and bowing respectfully before following him out the door.

Bullion turns to see you leaving after Luke, and follows after you shortly to see you out of the castle proper. "I see… well, I'll wait and see what it is that comes for this gathering then. It was a pleasure… and a surprise… to meet you. Please, return to Castle Radiant. Hopefully under more, ahem, pleasant times."
>>
>>27350069

>>27349745
>continued from http://pastebin.com/SdNM4nJB
Onyxia and Southern, having had their fill of the evening's events, had elected to stay in the warm, private sanctum of Starswirl the Bearded within his academy, wherein they rest and investigate leads for the future.

Steel nods his head as he finishes his sketch. "I'm more used to being the sword... but yes, I agree. Sight is pragmatic, and resourceful. I would take him with as many ponies as we can to lower his chances of escape. Leading him into a trap would be ideal."

As you poke Twilight's wrist, her ears pop open and she pulls out her hoof, grinning awkwardly, "Oh, whoops! Sorry, just, got a little eager to test it there. It seems to still function just fine." She looks at it, "Besides the appendages, I'm gonna need just a bit more time to figure out if there's something hidden to it. Like why they left it for us."

>>27349929
>continued from http://pastebin.com/0q94Gqfv
Onyxia passed into dreams for the first time in over three days, and was met with a series of bizarre, disturbing events reflecting the passing of those three days as fears were realized and brought full to form, only alleviated by the appearance of a certain princess that was drawn to her misfortunes as she slept.

As you ask how you can possibly control it, Luna looks around, waving about her hooves as you see a few of the stars in the far distance shift about as though they were suddenly close by, and she rolls her withers and looking at you sternly, "It's really not that hard, least of all in here. This is all literally just in your head, they only paralyze you because you are letting them. Even in the real world it's easier than you think, if you don't surrender to your fears you can always make your own choice about what happens. No matter what the odds are."
>>
>>27350069
Luke saunters out the room and down the main hall. He is graced by the sight of Princess Platinum just before reaching the exit. Ambling through the hall with her face presumably tilted up in that condescending way unicorns do.

Luke stops mid pace and slaps the unsuspecting princess's phany before running out the exit.
>>
>>27350057
Honey is still laughing, clearly enjoying herself, even if she's not the one piloting right now.
"Slowa down?! Hell no! We're going to goa fast and you're goinga to like it!"

Even with the G's pressing against her, Honey seems to give a small yawn and makes herself as cozy as her current state will allow her to.
"But damna, this day has justa been one huge clusterfuck. Ia feel ready for a good nap againa."
She laughs a bit.
"Shit, just to sleepa is nice now that I don'ta have to worry about somea random shit getting the jump on mea."
>>
>>27350107
Onyxia's eyes follow the stars as they shift in the abyss.
"That's easier than it sounds. Emotions have been becoming more of a problem for me lately."
She admits, rubbing the back of her head with her hoof.
"I've tried to stand tall through everything, but things just see to get worse. Can't even control myself with how things have been..."
>>
>>27350107
"Don't even think about pocketing it," she warns Twilight with a stern look.

Turning back to Steel, she slurps down the rest of the wine and leaves the bottle on the table. "Well, I'm not kicking his ass tonight thanks to all these goons jerking themselves off elsewhere. There another bed in here or do I gotta curl up with Onyxia?"
>>
>>27350069
>>27350187
Nero turns after Puddinghead to correct him, only to be interrupted by the sound of a loud SLAP, followed by Luke drunkenly fleeing the scene.

Nero glares at the Chancellor and Luke as they flee, before turning back to Bullion with an exasperated sigh.

"I am afraid this will be the last time we are likely to meet, King of the Unicorns. There are many other dangers hanging over My head besides those that concern your people. Be sure to inform Puddinghead that I did not in any way mean to imply he was to lead this expedition."

"I should be going, before Lukewarm's foolishness inflicts anything else upon your people. Goodbye, King Bullion."

With that, the King turns to leave, following after Lukewarm back to the Sanctum.
>>
>>27350187
As you slap the flanks of royalty, Platinum suddenly freezes up, tail standing on end along with her mane as she gives out a shrill shriek, piercing and grating to the ears as she turns around, face redder than Tartarus and teeth gnashed together. "You... you... you filthy, unclean, peasant TRASH! Did you just assault the royal behind of Unicornia's beloved Princess?! HOW DARE YOU! I'll see you..." her threats begin to fade out as you quickly run away from the scene, darting out of the castle with Nero.

>>27350277
>>27350187
Bullion gives a long sigh in response to that, "Oh, thank goodness. At least we'll still have our sanity." He too hears the slap, and looks shocked at the trailing form of Luke as he darts away from the castle, left speechless as you begin to follow. "I... er... yes. Farewell, Emperor. It has been an experience I hardly think I'll forget anytime soon."

>>27350202
Screech groans quite audibly as the thrusters continue to fire at full speed behind Crumple, the bat pony struggling to maintain control on the console as you now soar higher up through the clouds. "I-I-I was afraid you'd say that..."

As you give a yawn, you feel a sharp series of sparks jolting throughout your body, but not as bad as before: the medicine seems to be calming down, albeit it still leaves your skin a bit numb. Screech panics, "W-wait, wait! You can't just fall asleep on me here, what if I crash this thing?!" He looks around, trying to turn off the thrusters
[1d10]
>>
>>27350439
>>27350218
Luna floats down closer, "Ah, yes. Emotions are hard to control. Not for me, I'm in complete control of mine," she brags, "but for you, I can definitely feel just how much you're going through." She leans down, poking at your chest, "Then you just need to stand TALLER. Things are going to get worse, it's how you stand through them when that happens that counts." She looks around, spinning about in zero gee.

"Hm. I guess it's a little hard for you. Maybe if you had some practice? What do you think you're afraid of MOST, Onyxia?"

>>27350248
Twilight's wings flare up, and she gives a nervous grin as she shakes the hoof not holding Nau. "What, no, no! Never, I wouldn't dream of pocketing such an... advanced looking artifact. Mmnmm. No ma'am. Buuut I would take a look at it over the night if you don't mind."

As you suck down the rest of the wine in a gulp, Steel looks as surprised as his minimal emotions the helmet can produce, as Boo hiccups and looks at you admirably "Woah," he says, looking at his shot-glass, sipping it slowly. "Gotta catch up here."

As you ask about another bed, you hear a door opening down the hall, and the heavily bearded form of Starswirl (sans his trademark hat) comes out, "We have two guest rooms, but that won't be enough for all of you. I suspect some will have to share a few, others will need to suit themselves with the couches or cots. I wasn't expecting such a large company."

>>27350277
>>27350187
>>27350248
After a short trek back through the top district on the way to the middle tier, and into the familiar path through Starswirl's Academy, Nero and Luke find themselves returned to the Sanctum after passing through the book portal, seeing Starswirl, Twilight, Steel, Southern, and Boo gathered in the living room. Nau reaches out and coos for Nero upon seeing him return.

Starswirl turns and nods, "Ah, there you two are. Dare I ask, how did that go?"
>>
>>27350457
>>27350187
>>27350277
"I am not joking when I say I will gut anyone that touches my bed," Southern says. "Hey, in the morning we're going to kick the ass of the guy that stole from me, first thing."

She then goes to a bed and sleeps to fast forward to tomorrow.
>>
>>27350457
"Well there's a bit more to them for my kind, I can tell that much."
Onyxia counters to the bragging.

She thinks at the question, she's seen plenty just in the past few minutes that's terrified her. She looks down at her hooves in reflection over what the most fearful thing is.
"I... I'd have to say not being able to help. I've always had somepony there when things were bad, but seeing things escalating more and more... I'm afraid I won't be able to do anything when they need me, that I won't be able to protect the ones I care about."
She looks up at the twirling filly.
"And I've already been having that problem, even just sitting still with nothing going on."
>>
>>27350439
Honey gives a half tired, other half annoyed, groan as she was woken up just as she was on the edges of falling asleep.
"Fuck...we'lla be fine," Honey says, watching the sight from the view screen, "maybe. Nevera did go up this higha, but first time fora everything."

At the mention of crashing Crumple, Honey can't help but tiredly laugh.
"Thena wake me up and I'll crash Crumple fora you. That fucking simplea."
She gives out another yawn, fidgeting around against Screech as she attempts to get comfy again.
>>
>>27350457
Luke enters the academy alongside Nero laughing his guts out "Ahahhahahah She- haha She never saw it coming" Luke guffaws and snorts even after he is out of breath to gasp for another series of guffaws and snorts "AHAHAHAA! They need to put my hoof inn'a museum -They need'ta put my ass on the throne and call me daddy! GAAHAHA!"

>"Ah, there you two are. Dare I ask, how did that go?"
Luke wipes a tear from his eye "Oh don't worry, we got to the Bottom of it."
"Really Slapped some sense into them"
Luke says while fighting off his giggles
>>
>>27350457
Nero enters the room, His divine light having gone out on the way.

"The armies of the other two tribes are dispersing, and I was able to convince Hurricane, Puddinghead, and Bullion to go along with My proposal. I have convinced them that there is a weapon in the far south, powerful enough to destroy the Windegoes, and they have agreed to travel in a group south of the Everfree Mountain to look for it. I have also told them that you will accompany them, to guide them to it."

"Of course-" Nero says, taking a seat next to Twilight, taking the foal out of her hooves and sitting her on His knee."

"Its all a farce. You and Clover will manipulate them into the same situations they fell into on Hearth's Warming Eve, and then you shall reveal that My 'weapon' was 'harmony' or 'friendship', or whichever piece of Celestia's drivel you feel like imprinting upon history."

"I also ordered them all to keep My involvement off the records, and expect for you to do likewise."
>>27350593
Nero turns to Lukewarm with a glare, despite the growing risk of His face getting stuck that way, before turning to Twilight.

"Remind Me never to let Lukewarm get involved in sensitive meetings again."
>>
>>27350566
"Right, I know, Crystal Ponies are like that. You're a rare sight these days, you know that?" She says with a chuckle, "Speaking of which, have to remember to stake out for him when he gets back... 'Revelation' my flank."

She looks at you as you think about the question, she perks up an eyebrow as you point out your fear of not being able to help when it counts. "So, you're afraid of when it's all depending on you, you'll fail someone close to you." She nods her head, "That's a big one. Lemme tell you, I know how that feels... n-not that I'm needing help with it, or anything." She smacks one hoof into the other, "But you just need to push past that. I have an idea." She looks about, a blue magical aura forming in her horn as she starts shooting around at the stars, images of a blue sky and distant hills starting to form. "Who are you afraid of failing, that big armored guy? Somepony else? Help me out, this is your dream."

>>27350587
As you waltz in, laughing your ass off, Boo turns to you with a confused look in his eyes as Twilight glares at you, a worried scrunch forming up on her muzzle.

"OOoooookay.... why do I get the sense I'm missing an inside joke here? Luke, come on, what happened?"

>>27350752
>>27350593
As Nero whispers that, she glares hard at the unicorn, her tail swinging hard against the couch. "How bad was it?"

>>27350587
"Wait, you never went up this high?" He asks, the thrusters dialing back successfully a small margin as you break the cloudline, visibility fading while your nerve-endings fire off in painful bursts. "Woooh... alright, not TOO fast now, but... faster than I've ever gone."

As you get comfy in his lap, fatigue overtaking you, he shakes his head, "Oooh, man, it's gonna happen. I'm gonna crash this thing with you asleep and... oh hey! I think I see the pegasi coming out of the castle." he says as he takes a look at one of the radars. "Want to see if I can stop to say hi?"
>>
>>27350891

>>27350561
Steel nods his head, "Gladly. We have a few leads. I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time"
Starswirl nods to you, pointing out towards the other guest bedroom that Onyxia did not take, adjacent to it. "Make yourself at home, Miss Point. I'll have collected that reward I promised you for helping my school in the morning."

You head into the side room, finding a comfortable but somewhat tiny living quarters with a bed fit for two, and various ornaments and collectibles from a lucrative lifetime of magical research scattered about for decoration. The bed is comfortable, and as you lay down sleep comes very easily after a day like today.

>>27350752
Twilight smiles as you take Nau off her lap and onto your knee, the foal smiling wide at you and grabbing at your clothes lightly, tugging on them. "Th-that's great! Then Hearth's Warming will happen after all, right?"

Starswirl grunts, rubbing his beard. "Naturally. Though 'drivel' doesn't quite fit it, I will act as a guide and see that they are properly led down the correct path of history. Ponies are easy to manipulate so long as you know which buttons to push, I've done it before. It'll be... odd, though, having this much a hoof in Equestria's creation." He smiles, "I look quite forward to it."

As you speak to him, you hear another door open from further down the hall, and a pink-maned mare stepping out. She smiles, and approaches. "Excuse me? Am I interrupting?"
>>
>>27350891
>whispers
*mentions
>>
>>27350891
"Of coursea not. I might've flown right into thata giant sun shit if I dida," Honey replies, tensing up as her nerves continue their torment.
"Fuck...at leasta it's making me forget the shita with my wings."

"Huh? Oh yeah, surea," Honey says, shrugging a bit.
"Just don't rama into them: it is harda for something my size to cleana something asa big as Crumple. Evena if I am a total badass, it isa still tough!"
>>
>>27350891
Luke's laughter finally dies "I think it went well. Everyone was pretty amicable."

>>27350752
>>27350891
"Why the heck does Twilight get to see Hearth's warming eve happen and I gotta sit in the bleachers."
>>
>>27350891
"That's part of it..."
At the mention of a stakeout, Onyxia scoffs, guessing at who she's talking about after mentioning crystal ponies.
"Don't bother, its not worth your time. Trust me."

"His name is Steel, a-and yea. I don't want to let down my family, or the other friends I've made, but with him... A lot has happened with him too these past few days, and he's a little more reckless than I'd like. I don't know if I'd be able to keep up with him, or be able to protect him like he's done for me if something happened."
>>
>>27350897
Nero puts His hoof on Nau's head as she pulls on his tunic, smiling at her, before turning to Twilight.

"With any luck, yes. Though we won't know for sure until we check the timeline tomorrow morning."

Nero turns to Starswirl, about to answer His drivel question, before hearing the door open.

"Speak of the gods and they shall appear." the king say turning His head around to see her come in.

"Come in, Alicorn. We were just talking about you." Nero says with mild humor, before turning to Starswirl, pointing a hoof at Celestia.

"How much does she know?"
>that is, about her future, not about Eon.
>>27350945
"Nopony is seeing Hearth's Warming Eve happen. We're leaving this era tomorrow morning."
>>
>>27350934
"Boo told me there was the moon blocking your sun, wouldn't you run into that first?" Screech asks as you feel yourself feeling a bit more relaxed and able to nod off as the shock wears off from the medicine, the numbness taking back over in a constant switching off of pain and nothing. "I guess that's the deal with old school medicine huh? Does it hurt that bad?"

He begins maneuvering towards the Pegasi as they begin to fly out, "O-oh no worries, I don't plan on hitting any of them. Now, if I can just stooooopp..."
[1d10]

>>27350945
"What?! I didn't get to see Hearth Warming's happen, you did!" Twilight shouts back agitated, pointing an accusatory hoof. "I'm not going to be sticking around the next few days to watch this new amazing adventure for the history books." She lays down on her side, curling up her legs as she relaxes more on the couch without needing to hold Nau. "Really? I read they were always at each other's throats."

Boo looks up at you, hiccuping from a weird whiskey as he asks you quietly, "Come on dude, you can tell me, swear I won't say a word."

>>27350954
"Not worth my time?! I haven't seen him around since I was a filly, and NEVER in person. The moment he falls asleep I'm taking a look inside his dreams."

As you talk about Steel and your worries, she continues painting an image of a grassy field in the landscape of the stars, a scene beginning to take fold. "Yeah, I was spying on you guys out there when you were fighting that monstrous green bug abomination. That was AMAZING. But he did like to rush in, that gash was massive. So you want to keep up with him, here's the first of the steps you need to take. You have to believe in your heart you can. I'm guessing since you've been having such a horrible dream you have a lot of doubt."

Her horn starts to blip, and she looks around in the dreamscape. She gasps, "Oh, my. Someone else just went to sleep, very close by. Let's go see who, shared dreams are always more fun."
>>
>>27351221
>>27350561
>As you lay in bed, your vision starts to fade as sleep takes you, and your mind wanders...

You find yourself in Canterlot, still heavily under construction as uncompleted spires, stairwells, and buildings span your view atop a mountain. The structure of the city seems especially confusing and easy to get lost in, as every other alley, stairs to higher balconies or levels, or entire rooms seem to cross over and shift gravity at will to form impossible angles in all directions. Various dresses and suits and coats and armors of your era, devoid of any wearers but moving as though they were, move about the walkways at random, speechless.

You can see a deep blue light forming from the interior of one of the upside down towers you can see an awkwardly constructed stairwell towards. You can hear the distant whispering of two voices coming from it, one young and excited from the sounds of it.

>>27351000
Nau coos lightly as you put your hoof on her head, reaching up to grab at it instead of your tunic and refuses to let go. Twilight nods, "If I have my dates right, we're about a year before it originally happened... so, does that mean the new year when we return will be increased by one? 1018?"

Starswirl smiles as Celestia steps out, but quickly shifts to a somewhat cross glare to avoid looking too soft. "Ah, Celestia. I was going to come and let you know the situation had lessened in severity. Your sister is...?"

Celestia shakes her head, "Asleep."

Starswirl grunts. "I'm sure." As you ask, he responds back quietly, "She and her sister know they're fated to become Princesses of a great nation called Equestria once the tribes get their act together, and she knows a few locations and friends from the future. She knows not the 'hows' or 'whos' though, leave Discord, Sombra, and... especially Luna, out of your conversation."
(1/2)
>>
>>27351229

>>27350945
>>27350945
Celestia approaches closer, giving a curt bow to you, "Really? All good, I would hope?" She asks in curiosity, blushing. "I... didn't get much of a chance to introduce myself earlier. I can hardly believe you're really 'Him'." She looks up from her bow, "It's an honor to meet you like this."

She looks at Luke and Twilight, smiling, "Luke, it's good to see you again too. Going to fix up another Staring at the Sun?"
>>
File: dreams.jpg (388 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dreams.jpg
388 KB, 1920x1080
>>27351229
>forgot pic related for Southern
>>
>>27351221
"I guessa, I don't fucking knowa. Never tried it."

"Well...it hurtsa...but at the same timea kinda good? At first, ita felt like another heat cycle, buta I think it isa calming it's tits nowa."

Honey watches Screech pilot Crumple, smirking a bit.
>>
>>27351221
"Be glad you haven't spent time around him then. I don't get why anypony acts like he's great, we got by great when he did't exist and he's obnoxious to be around."
Onyxia says distastefully.

Onyxia looks around the forming plains in awe, watching her paint the dream abyss as she talks.
"That fight made any feelings I had worse. I've never fought before, but he's trained for this for most of his life. I asked him to teach me, but even then I don't know if I could keep up. He's metal, and I'm just a pony. Even if I trained as long as him, I can't go as long as he could in a fight. I can't even control what my body does lately, what if I never can get that far to start?!"
Onyxia rants, letting her feelings out now that there's somepony to talk too.

Onyxia stops to take a breath, looking up as Luna gasps.
"You can tell that fast? ...And are you sure this is a good idea?"
Onyxia questions, but cautious following and staying close to Luna, not wanting to get separated after her nightmares.
>>
>>27351229
She heads toward the voices.
>>
>>27351229
Nero smiles down at Nau, pulling His hoof free and dangling it in front of her face playfully, answering Twilight without looking away.

"Presumably. Unless Starswirl interferes with Equestrian calenders as well. What is that?" Nero says, looking to the gauntlet on the table.

The King turns to Celestia as she bows.

"Merely commentating on your philosophy."

"Celestia, future Princess of the Sun, and ruler of Equestria." Nero says as she comments she wasn't able to introduce herself.

"Who else would I be? Do not tell Me you honestly believed I was dead?"
>>
>>27351221
"Eh, they had common ground at least. Even if that common ground was that they all blamed eachother for the winter and thought Puddinghead was a total joke" Luke throws himself onto the couch, taking a seat next to Twilight "Believe me Twilight, you weren't missing much. Between the Commander, the chancellor, the Unicorn king and everyone else It was like your typical family dinner table talk. You had the Racist war vet, the cooky uncle without a filter, the uncle's niece that had to pardon him every time he had something to say, a spoiled brat with princess syndrome, and the mild-mannered father of that princess that had to wipe a beat of sweat for everytime someone raised their voice. You take all that add Nero yelling at everyone for not playing nice and thats the meeting. Big whoop, I wanted to see the real moment when Hearth's warming happened. When they pissed themselves and hugged in a cave."

"The highlight of the night was when I slapped Princess Plati's flank. Phew boy! I wish Sterling was there to see that. She would've got a kick outta it.. hehe yeah.."

>>27351249
"It's good to see you too Celest"

>Going to fix up another Staring at the Sun?"
"Nah, I can feel my concussion coming back. Besides I kinda promised I'd take it easy on the alcohol -just.. ehh I don't know, something happened and I just started hitting the barrel again."
>>
>>27351322
"You know Boo was kind of light on the details when he took a visit. Kind of wonder just how low it was." He looks at your skin as your medicinal reaction begins to lessen and some normal sensation of not being in pain all the time starts to return, though the tingling never really goes away. "Well, even if it comes down entirely, mind letting me fly this a bit longer? I think I'm getting..."

You hear a loud crash as Crumple fails to slow down entirely, clipping the underside of a chariot that's smashed to little metal bits as you hear some Pegasi shouting and cursing at the destroyed equipment. The impact causes Crumple to spin about in the air, eventually re-aligning itself and staying still as Screech struggles with the controls. "THERE! There... oh man I hit something, it's my first chariot all over again..."

You hear a tapping on the viewscreen, then look up to see the grey muzzle of Hurricane staring down at you. "HEY! HONEY! You care to explain why I'm down a chariot?"

>>27351363
Luna looks at you funny, "Really? Besides conquering, uniting, and ruling the largest civilization? "

As you look about the forming plains, "So you haven't trained for this yet. Everyone starts out with nothing, it just means you have a little farther to go in your case. But letting your insecurities control you won't get you anywhere, if you want to change your circumstances you'll have to change yourself. And that means, taking control of your fears." She casts out a blue bolt to form a shining blue window in the dream-scape, floating towards it. "It's not about surpassing him, it's about surpassing yourself." She raises an eyebrow, "And, what do you mean? You seem to have great control over that leg-shift thing you do."
>>
>>27351586
>>27351394
Nau looks at the hoof determined as you hold it in front of her, constantly reaching for it and grabbing for it wherever you move as she giggles. Twilight looks over to the gauntlet on the table, staring at it. "It's... some sort of device, Caduceus left for Southern. He used it to do something to the staff, then just, dropped it for us along with a bag of Empire currency as some sort of going away present." She lifts it up, putting it on her hoof as the talons start moving, "It's some sort of mixture of technology and sorcery I've not seen before, but I don't think it's bugged or booby-trapped. Only known function so far is giving ponies fingers, but I think Caduceus must have used it for something else."

Celestia chuckles, but then looks up in surprise as you give her full title. "You know...?" She looks to Starswirl, concerned.
He nods his head. "He knows."

She looks back to you, smiling again and giving a sigh of relief. "Sorry. I'm, not used to be referred to by my title yet. At least not before I've fulfilled my duties to earn them." She shakes her head, "I guess there's little reason to doubt, but, to be honest... yes." She chuckles, "To be honest, my sister and I had taken bets on how long it would take you to take back the Empire... but, well, we both assumed the worst and neither of us were going to win after decades of no return. What brings you to our quaint little corner of the timeline?"
>>
>>27351592
>>27351369
>>27351363
"It's easier when they're close by. And yes, absolutely. Come!" She commands as she grabs your hoof, the filly tossing Onyxia through the blue window as you find yourself landing hard on a solid cement floor, Luna clopping her hooves along it as she comes from behind. "Oooh. Abstract dreams. These are always interesting."

Southern follows the upside down stairwell leading up to the tower where she saw the light extending from, looking up to see a blue filly and Onyxia landing on the cieling from a blue doorway, standing on top of the cieling as though gravity were shifted upwards. She looks down at you, and waves, "Greetings!"

>>27351501
Twilight flattens her ears, looking somewhat disappointed. "Oh. Well, honestly, that's at least in line with what I would have expected to happen. None of the founders were perfect, but still, to have seen them all in the same room, to breathe the same air as so many important ponies at once!" She sighs, slumping in her couch disappointed. "Sounds like an experience you'd never forget. The founding of the Hearth's Fire would have been amazing too but, I don't think we should have gotten THAT involved in history. I don't think you need anyone playing a "Luke Warm" during the plays, do you?" She chuckles, "That'd be something. The founders of Equestria, including that one stallion who brought the booze."

Her eyes open wide in shock and Boo throws back his head, cackling like a mad bat as you say it outloud to be heard. "YOU.... YOU WHAT?! LUKE, what the hay?! That's entirely inappropriate!"

>>27351501
Celestia looks at you turning her head as her pink mane flops to the other side. "Oh? Well, that's alright too. Don't want to take in too much at once, I guess, I didn't know you were cutting back."
Starswirl grunts. "Speaking of, I should probably take this moment to to think about your going to the Crooked Horn against my request. The halls have been getting a little dusty lately in the academy..."
>>
>>27351586
Honey can be heard laughing, even through the metal shell that is Crumple's head. Even with an angry Hurricane right outside, she still laughs.
"Hahaha! Ahh shita, I should've let you try flyinga Crumple ages ago! You're a fuckinga gunfight!"

"Yeah yeah, haha, hold on a bit there," Honey replies back to Hurricane, working her body and pushing through to move her hoof to open the head of Crumple, revealing the little, pilot-suitless breezie and the scared as hell bat with the controls.
"Oh, we cana just buff that out," Honey says non-chalantly.
"And youra down one of those pieces of junk becausea this guy here just popped hisa 'piloting Crumple' cheerya. Also, blame your medics tooa. Those bitches thoughta I couldn't take that red shita, so I shoot the bottle and had ita all splash all over me."
She stares at Hurricane, clearly trying not to keep laughing, but her head shakes from the force of her contained laughter.
"Nota my brightest idea, but I thinka I've done worse."

"So...I'ma guessing Goldie is done talking if youra here."
She squints her eyes at Hurricane.
"And nota a gray hair? He musta be tired or some shit ifa he didn't talk THAT longa."
>>
>>27351597
"Hah no, I brought cookies. I still got some leftover if you want any" Luke unfurls a wrapped up blanket from within his bag to present his mother's famous cookies. "Honestly, if it turned out with having my own character in the Hearth plays it'd be an easy act. Just stand in the corner, make some wise cracks, take a drink. That's all I really wanted."

"And I'd do it again too! Twilight if you saw how snobby Platinum was you'd agree with me she needed a good spanking."

>>27351597
Luke looks at Starswirl with a frightened expression "you- you're talkin to Celestia right?" He says thinking Starswirl expects him to do actual work.
>>
>>27351586
"If he was so great then how come he lost his empire? In my time nopony ever heard of him."

"But what if I fail? I can't afford to fail with the things out there we'll face. You saw one of them here, and he was just the first!"
Onyxia looks down at her hoof as Luna compliments the shapeshifting.
"That I, well, was having good control over. But lately, my body has been... fusing, with objects. Things like that have kept happening and I don't know how to control them, y-you can see why I'm so work up about all this."
She says as she follows Luna through the window.

>>27351597
>>27351369
Onyxia stumbles a bit as she's tossed, ending up walking into the far wall in trying to keep her balance.
"Oww... Could you give me some warning before you throw me?"
She complains as she rubs her face where it hit the wall.

Onyxia looks over at Southern after Luna calls out to her.
"This is your dream Southern? Glad you're having better dreams than I did."
>>
>>27351592
>I didn't move the hoof around, I was just danging it.

Nero smirks at Nau grabbing her hoof, hugging her close to His side, before setting her down on the carpet to let her walk around, keeping an eye to make sure she doesn't leave the room.

Nero looks to the gauntlet.

"Southern was with Caduceus? Why? Who has the staff, us or them?"
>>27351592
Nero listens to her explanation, looking almost somber as she explains it, but brightens up when she asks why He's here.

"I was pulled out of My throne room by a scientist from the far future, and by the power of My fellow gods, and gifted with a machine that can change the timeline. I am currently in the middle of a war of cosmic proportions, with a being so grandiose, that I hear a thousand gods could do battle against it and fail. Ask your sister Luna for the full details, but suffice it to say your future selves are already under My employ."

"I came to this era specifically, looking for information, and seeking to locate My enemies, the servants of this creature, this overgod called Eon. As you can see by the damage done both to the Academy and to Coltchester, and the near destruction of the timeline, things are going very well."

Nero says coyly.
>>27351597
"You are older than I am, why do you permit him to speak to you in that fashion?" Nero comments humorously as Starswirl threatens to punish Celestia.

"When I was as old as Luna now looks, I was Emperor, and yet you let this wizard treat you like a foal? Its embarrassing!" Nero says with amusement.
>>
>>27351730
"A underhoofed move by a scheming, back-stabbing sibling. I can't imagine a worse deal."

As you question your ability to fail, she sighs, taking a hoof and smacking you across the cheek lightly, "Stop that, stop asking yourself 'what if I fail' because the moment you start asking yourself that you're practically guaranteed TO fail. Focus more on NOT being afraid of it but imagine yourself overcoming it."

As you mention the fusing, her eyes peek open with interest. "Oooooh, you can fuse with objects? Like, with this floor," she taps the ground of the abstract architecture, it popping up in a few blocks. "Show me, I saw a bit of it outside but not in great detail. If you can manage it in your dreams, you're on your way, don't you think?" She gives you a push with her wing, shoving you close to one in an eager approach.

>>27351705
Twilight groans, looking at the cookies and growling as she rubs her temples, begrudgingly taking one. "Okay, few things. First of all, Luke? It's 1017, that's not really a thing you say about mares anymore even if they ARE brats. Second of all, I don't care how snobbish they are, you don't slap a.... a royal there, like that, it's a huge sign of disrespect. And thirdly, you're lucky you didn't get thrown in the dungeon for that, I've read stories where ponies got imprisoned in these times for lesser crimes than slapping a princess." She groans, "Wonder if that would have made it into the play too. How DID you get out of that?"

Boo chuckles, leaning up close to hear. "Think you left a mark?"
"BOO!"
>>
>>27351920
>>27351752
Nau can't keep from giggling as you let her down on the ground, her legs steadying as she looks about curiously, moving towards some of the moving furniture pieces cleaning the study.

Twilight shakes her head, "Caduceus followed her to get the staff. It was still putting up a fight. He grabbed it using this talon and caused it to disappear in a flash of light. Wherever it went, I'm fairly certain the Order must have it." She holds up the talon in a field, "Given time I was hoping to study and maybe it could tell us where or when, precisely. Still, better than what it was doing about an hour ago."

>>27351752
As you tell her the full story, Celestia listens with awe and full attention. "Time travel... darn it, why didn't I think of that? We use it all the time, why not you?" She shakes her head, "That sounds amazing. A war of truly epic scale across the timeline. Luna will be a little too pleased with that part. And against such a much more frightening enemy than even Sombra. We never imagined it." She turns to look at Starswirl, "Was that staff somehow related to this too?! I saw the terrible damage on my way back up here, I've never seen so many students scared out of their wits!"

Starswirl shakes his head, "We face fears of the unknown every day at my academy. They'll recover, and no one was injured in that attack."

Celestia looks up to you, bowing her head, "I'm grateful, for helping to save the ponies of this land. And, while I'm looking forward to working with you... when it is my time... Can I ask if there's anything I can do now..."
"No. There is not." Starswirl interjects. "This isn't your battle yet. Don't be in such a hurry, it will soon enough."
>>
>>27351928
>>27351705
>>27351752
As you ask to confirm that he's speaking to Celestia, she sighs. "I'm afraid so."

As Nero asks why she allows it, she blushes, rubbing behind one of her legs. "A great deal of respect, admiration, trust..."

Starswirl grins. "Knowing all the best spells to teach them, plus free housing, helps as well. They want to travel through the timestream, they'll stand a little discipline."

Celestia chuckles. "It's really not so bad. By the standards of other alicorns, we're still quite young. But, I'm not REALLY needing to clean the academy, am I?"
Starswirl sighs. "Well. Blue Moon might be dead if not for you sneaking out. I suppose I'll forget it."

>>27351672
"I-i didn't mean it! Oh man, he's gonna kill me when he finds out I've been flying this thing, t-that guy's huge compared to me!"

Hurricane's muzzle creases into a frown as you pop open the lid, then he squints and looks down at Screech and you in his lap as the bat pony gulps, waving nervously with his wing as the gigantic face of him looks in. Screech whispers, "O-oh right, I almost forgot I'm shrunken too... worse."

Hurricane snorts. "So, it was the demon-colt who I have to blame? Well, normally we have a way of making recruits pay for mistakes..." he looks down at you as you explain how you near paralyzed yourself with the tonic, and his mouth opens wide, "Wait... you put it on your whole body?! All at once?" He stifles a laugh, then throws it back in sheer laughter as he flaps his wings, "AHAHAH! You idiot! You're lucky you didn't burst into flames! O-only a handful of pegasi dare to do that." He looks down at you, still laughing. "You're really something else, how are you doing now?"

As you mention the meeting, Hurricane growls, "It was thankfully brief. Any longer and I was afraid the unicorns were going to fit me for a dress. It was... interesting. I'm looking forward to something coming up that I've given my word not to speak of, but I think it might just be worth it."
>>
>>27351920
"With everything he claims he is or can do, you'd think he wouldn't be taken out so the way he was. If you spent a day with him you'd see why I don't care for him."

Onyxia looks rubs her cheek in surprise at the slight slap, muzzle pulling into an angry scrunch.
"Sorry that I'm 'overly' worried about this when I've already lost one friend because nopony was there to help her."
She snips back, very irritated.

Onyxia takes a step to the side as Luna pushes her along towards a block.
"I could. Are you going to keep your hooves to yourself if it doesn't work?"
She sasses, stepping past the blocks to the wall, putting her hooves on it. Black crystal spreads slightly around the point where her hooves touch, attempting to pull the stone into her.
>[1d10]
>>
>>27351928
>>27351934
Nero raises an eyebrow as Starswirl interjects, turning to Celestia.

"There are a few things you can do for Me actually. Disobey Starswirl, sneak out more often. Hide his hat. Be creative." Nero says completely seriously.

"Other than that, no, your mentor is right. Anything you do now might interfere with what I have you doing later. Its better if-"

Nero stops as He sees Nau getting too close to one of the animated brooms sweeping up dust.

"Nau! Get away from that!" the king says pointing at her.
>>27351928
Nero listens to this, eyes possessing subtle anger as Twilight explains this.

"Hardly. The Order of Eon has Fang's staff. Which I imagine is what they truly desired by seeking to recruit her. I don't know why Caduceus left us this gauntlet, but it makes Me uneasy. Caduceus is the god of thieves, and as much as I would like to imagine this was purely a gesture of goodwill, I don't trust his involvement in the Order."
>>
>>27351934
Honey can't help but grin widely herself, even nudging Screech a bit to lighten up a bit.
"Burst into flamesa, huh? That would be a big change fora me."
She can't help but chuckle at the thought of herself on fire.

"Well, thisa shit felt like I wasa going into heat, but nowa it's just chilling the fuck outa now," Honey replies, moving any part of her that isn't numb.
"Cana move a bit at least nowa. Made mea forget about the shit with my wingsa, so I guess it is workinga."

"Ah shit. I should'vea pushed on those controls," Honey says to Screech at the joke about dress fittings, "we could have busteda in that glass shit anda see that."
Honey gives a relaxed sigh, or as much as the numbness will allow her.
"So, anya plans tonight? I'm gettinga all this movementa shit back. Plus, prettya sure Goldie is goinga to want to be out of this freezinga place soon, so if you wanta to do something we'll botha remember...."
She looks up at Hurricane with a smirk.
>>
>>27351920
>How DID you get out of that?"
"I skidat. Also looking like the Emperor's personal mummy probably doesn't hurt either."

Luke cracks up laughing again after Boo's remark "hahah I don't know but my hoof sure hurt after that. I could feel the blood flowing there again."

>>27351934
Luke sighs in relief to hear Celestia's the one stuck with sweep duty.

"You heard him princess get sweeping!" Luke says humorously with exaggerated assertion "Should'a kicked his shins in like Nero ought you too. Do the timeline a favor, and maybe glitch would'a never bothered us with that time machine too."
>>
>>27352060
>>27351934
Luke snickers at your jokes

When Nero yells at Nau, Luke gets up from the couch "Don't worry I got it" Luke moves to whisk nau away from the broom.

Luke sighs at the mention of Eo Naxx Fang "I miss captain Eo. Y'know this adventure was the pits Nero. Ug takes a vacation day and I lose two great friends. Fuckin disgrace it is."
>>
>>27352020
After she slaps your cheek, she looks back with a surprised look on her face as you tell her you lost your friend. She looks slightly away. "Sorry... I-I just thought a little extra incentive would help. Focus more on getting motivated than fearing failure."

As you push your hooves into the rock, you see it beginning to shift into a malleable shape that swirls around your hoof, slowly disappearing around the black crystal that shifted around it as it pulls into your hoof. You see your skin changing color, and texture, and material as the stone goes into your hoof and begins to transform it. It goes further up along your leg, up to the middle of your body, taking over until a third of your torso matches the stone texture of the dream. Luna smiles wide, then puts a wing around you in a side hug. "No, but I WILL if it does. How's that feel?"

>>27352108
Screech gulps, "I don't know, I imagine it's a lot like when Crumple's on fire..."

"Hehe.... yes, that's the general feel of it. Mindnumbing, borderline ecstatic pain, then it slows down. You're supposed to only apply it to a few affected areas at a time, and it's normally not for hours that you start feeling it taper off. Maybe your size has something to do with it, I'm not sure. I'm no healer."

Hurricane growls, "Hmph. All in all, it wasn't the worst. I wouldn't have broken in myself, but I continue to admire your initiative. You'd go far in my army." As you ask if he has plans, he cracks his neck and looks around at the stallions. "I'm afraid so. It's been a long hard battle. And I think it's time we got going back to home, now that the blizzard is done with. We'll leave the unicorns to clean up this mess." As you smirk and make the 'both remember mark' he looks down, smirking back.

"That sounds fun, Honey. But, I imagine my wife will be waiting for me back in Pegasopolis. Thank you, though."
>>
>>27352207
>>27352060
Twilight sighs, "Yeah. That's true. We still don't even know what it is they wanted it for, either. Clearly it's not a spirit that can be reasoned with." She looks at the gauntlets, "It did seem very unclear... whatever this is, it seems valuable. I don't suspect the Order would be happy with him losing it. Maybe he's playing them? I'm not saying it's strictly to help us, but, maybe he sees us as an enemy of an enemy at least?"

>>27352060
Celestia grins widely, turning to look at Starswirl who's beard seems to droop at that request. "Well, if the Emperor wishes, I suppose I can't really refuse." Celestia says mischievously.

Starswirl narrows his eyes, "Thank you, Emperor. As if she and her sister aren't enough of a hoof-ful. Let it be said now that a great and terrible fate awaits those who tamper with my hat."

Celestia snickers, whispering closely to you, "Luna and I do play the occasional trick on him. To keep him on his toes. Just means we need to do more." She looks up, "But, if that is all you'd ask of me, I understand. As I said, I can't wait to join in this battle proper."

Nau looks at you as you shout, looking startled as she stairs at the sweeping broom stick, slowly backing away from it while still facing it, and walking a slow circle around it as she watches it. As you do so, Starswirl turns and says, "Curious little one, isn't she?"
>>
>>27352209
>>27352137
"You must have set a speed record for getting out of there..." Twilight says in amazement, then sighs. "Well. You didn't start a war or a witch hunt. So I guess no harm, no foul."

Boo chuckles, "DANG! That's sick, dude, wish I was there. Up high," he offers a hoof for a high-hoof. Twilight groans. "Stallions. Just an early warning? Your hoof ever comes within a foot of my flank, I'm turning you into an orange."

>>27352137
Celestia chuckles, shaking her head. "I do not think so! I was acquitted of my wrongdoing, didn't you hear? It was the perfect crime." She turns to look at Starswirl, raising a hoof. "You're suggesting I... 'remove' Starswirl? Surely that'd only make things worse, wouldn't it?"

>>27352168
You sweep down and pick up Nau from the broom as she backs off, the young pony turning to look up at her rescuer as she stares at you. The mummy wrappings and various injuries (and surely some poor smell) does not do you any favors as the pony starts to sniffle, looking up at you with misty eyes as she begins to bawl, crying out loudly and assaulting ear drums nearby.
>>
>>27352207
Onyxia focuses on the fusion with stone wall, not looking at Luna until sh steps over and touches her. She glances down, still miffed at the 'motivation'.
"...It feels, natural... and cold."
She doesn't talk much, keeping focus on merging the stone with her entire body.
>[1d10]
>>
>>27352212
Luke reciprocates the highfive like a bro

>Your hoof ever comes within a foot of my flank, I'm turning you into an orange."
"Yeah, Don't flatter yourself twilight." Luke is only feigning disinterest, he knows in his hearts of heart Twilight has a luscious booty.

>>27352212
"Celest I'm kidding around." Luke says plainly

>>27352212
Luke is startled when Nau begins crying "Oh -oh no, no don't cry. c'mon don't cry. What'd I dooo." He desperately rocks her in his arms "is it tooth ache? what?"

Luke dabs his hoof with a little rum and places it in Nau's gum. "better?"
>Natural Remedy [1d10]
>>
>>27352207
"Sadlya for you, I'm not the armya type. Like to do shita other ponies cringe at, ifa you catch my drift."

Honey's smirk turns into a very noticeable frown.
"Oh fora fuck's sake," she nearly yells, crossing her hooves as the disgruntled breezie uses sheer annoyance to block out the pain.
"Guessa being the first pony to fucka a breezie wouldn't get you to forget that marriage shit?"
She just smirks since she already knew the answer.
"Thena I guess this is goodbyea then unless my assa ends up back here for somea reason."
With a shake of her head, and a shaky, though annoyed, button press, Crumple's head closes and the voice changer kicks in.
"Though if shit doesn't go well with your wife, let me know."

"Alrighta Screech, think you can flya us back to that one unicorn fuckera's place? The onea I almost puncheda if it wasn't for his magic bullshit?"

As she has Screech fly away, she seemed oddly silent, as if thinking something over. She then presses a button and the sound of a missile firing can be heard.
"Something to remember me by!"
Is all that's heard as Crumple flies away before another of Hurricane's chariots gets wrecked. She seems a bit more content now, but still oddly silent.
>>
>>27352209
"From what I understand those who create the staffs are not always under the direct influence of the Order. They seek the staffs and those who wield them to recruit. I don't understand it entirely myself."

"I still don't trust it. I want you to analyze this with Starswirl tonight, along with a few other things. As to Caduceus, I can't say. We'll simply have to plan for the worst, and see what He's planning."
>>27352209
"You are most welcome, Starswirl. I am nothing if not generous to those who show Me hospitality."

Nero says, before turning to look at Nau walking around.

"You have no idea."
>>27352212
>>27352168
Nero jumps up as He sees Luke going for Nau, and picking her up. He walks up close to Luke, setting His hooves 'under' Luke's to catch her, but not taking her out of his hooves.

"Careful, careful! Let Me see her."

Nero says, focusing more on the crying foal than Luke's adventure commentary.
>>27352288
Nero pushes the hoof away after he dabs the disgusting rum on Nau's tooth, taking Nau into His hooves.

"She doesn't have a tooth ache, she's scared you fool."

Nero says, trying to calm her, making 'ssh' noises and holding her to His chest.

[1d10+1] Inspire Self
[1d10+1] Calm the foal.
>>
>>27352223
You feel the stone growing more and more throughout your body, each part of your body starting to feel as heavy and as durable and hard as concrete as it spreads out to your torso and down to your other legs, spreading to all but past your knees on the rear legs, and your neck-up. Luna smiles, moving off to circle around you as she pokes the sides.

"And hard too. You're shifting into stone but, you're not frozen solid like when a cockatrice catches you in its stare. You're fluid." She slaps you hard on the back, making a loud noise. "Did you feel that?"

You do not, or at the least, not enough to register it as pain.

>>27352288
Boo giggles like an idiot as you reciprocate the high hoof, Twilight looking at you with a scrunched muzzle. "I-I'm not, I just wanted that to be clear. You already did it to one princess."

>>27352288
"OH!" Celestia chuckles, "Right, of course, a jest, right. I knew that. Of course."

>>27352306
"Ah, a shame. If I had just 100 of you I'd have conquered these lands, Sombra's territory, began expanding over seas. But oh well."

As you curse in disappointment, he sighs, giving a light frown. "Apologies, but no. Were I not I'd have considered, but such as it is. I pray you find someone worthy of you in my stead, as fierce as lightning and bombastic as thunder." He lowers hie head in respect, "Until we meet again, Honey. I'll eagerly await the firestorm to rain down upon our foes."

As you take off, Screech grabs at the controls, but then as you fire off a missile to successfully destroy another of Hurricane's chariots, Screech gasps and turns the controls back towards the academy, sweating as he makes his escape. "Woooh... damn." He taps on the control console, "Soooo, being that I'm INSIDE the death machine, and you're still half-numb, I'm gonna feel safe enough to ask here: you don't deal well with rejection, do you?"
>>
>>27352376
>>27352323
"Right... so the Order might not be entirely responsible for the staffs' creation, but they are collecting them. So, them getting Fang is bad... Oooh, but, if you're suggesting I pull an all-nighter with Starswirl the Bearded, count me in! I won't need a BIT of sleep tonight if that's what it takes to get them analyzed."

>>27352323
Starswirl grunts in a good-hearted nature as he smirks, "Take you into my home, and you corrupt my students. What a world this is. This isn't about the couch, is it?"

>>27352323
>>27352288
>1
Nau's crying doesn't stop as Luke tries and fails to console the crying foal, and after you stick the rum-covered hoof in her mouth, she closes her eyes and pushes herself away from the hoof, crying louder and madder than before as she practically blushes red with anger.

Boo rolls down on the ground, covering his sensitive ears as he cries, "GAAAH! Dude, I don't think that's working, make it stop..."

>10
As Nero takes her from Luke, the foal's crying starts subsiding slowly from being very upset until she feels the warmth of her father's chest and the calming 'shh's. Her yelling and crying fall into only a soft blubbering as she cuddles against him, eventually calming down.
>>
>>27352376
"Not really, and I thought you said you were going to keep your hooves to yourself. I'm not done yet."
Onyxia says, her voice sounding less irritated with the focus she's putting into this fusion. Just a little farther...
>[1d10]
>>
>>27352376
"Please Twilight, I'm talking to Nero here. I'm not gonna spank you." Luke says curtly, with sole purpose of teasing her further.

>>27352382
>>27352323
A wave of relief washes over Luke as the crying subsides "hehe sorry about that Nero. Say, -uh you're pretty good at that. The parenting thing, maybe you could foot me some notes for when me and Lavender have'a litter of our own. I got a feeling I'm gonna be a stay at home dad."
>>
>>27352376
Smirking to herself, clearly not feeling any remorse for that missile, Honey sighs semi-contently. Her ears perk slightly at Screech's question, and she can't help but laugh a bit.
"Yeah, safea until I'm all better," she says somewhat jokingly.

Honey gives a hum, rolls her eyes upward as if attempting to look behind her, then just makes herself cozy as she can against Screech as if he were a body pillow.
"Nope. I guessa fucking not."
Despite the answer, she can't help but give an annoyed sigh.
"Wella, he got off lucky: I usuallya kill ponies when they reject something thata is a big deal, usually paymenta for whatever dirty work I dida. But I'd rather nota hear it from Goldie, so...yeah, thisa fucking sucks."
She pouts in Screech's lap as they head back to Starswirl's place, still eyeing up the weapon buttons like a fat pony eyes up a cupcake.
>>
>>27352382
"I don't imagine either of us will be getting much sleep tonight. I still have a few things to do myself. And I'd rather not rest here, sanctum or not sanctum, the Order could be anywhere."
>>27352382
"What? Noooo. Starswirl, do you take me for the kind of man to hold a grudge?" Nero says sarcastically.

"I'm taking it when I leave by the way."
>>27352382
>>27352453
Nero calms Nau, sshing her a bit more before she calms completely.

"I have raised nine children Lukewarm. I have had plenty of time to 'work the kinks out'. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask."

Nero turns to Starswirl again.

"Do you happen to have a large basket I could fill with blankets, or something else I could use as a makeshift bed for Nau? And where do you keep your food? It occurs to Me I haven't eaten recently."
>>
>>27352402
"Oh!" Luna says as she with draws her hoof, "Apologies. It looked quite solid, wanted to see if it was. This will give you that edge in combat you're fearing you need, won't it?"

She looks down at your legs as the stone begins to grow further, and further along, feeling the stone going up into your face and solidifying your muzzle until you feel a crack along your left forehoof, going up your leg until you hear a loud crack that splits the hoof off from your body, having it fall to the side as though part of a broken statue as your fusion starts to recede (not down past your neckline).

Luna cringes, looking at the leg and picking it up in her magic, "Oooh, fascinating... I mean, do not worry! That is, probably most likely not an indicator of what might actually happen. That's almost certainly just the dream talking," she says as she puts it back on to its old position, holding it there by hoof (due to its disconnect you can't feel from it). "Keep concentrating, don't get distracted about your leg coming off."

>>27352466
Screech mumbles uncomfortably as you stretch across him like a pillow, chuckling as he maneuvers Crumple fairly competently after his test runs. "Y-yeah, good point, I should probably shut up about that, heh." HE looks around, "considering you usually blow up the pony then, yeah, I guess he did get off lucky. Just too bad the time machine only works on set dates, you could have just made it take you back to before he was married. Still, cool guy. That's what you call an old-school badass, huh?"

You see the school coming up in view, "That or, you know. I guess there are always plenty of creatures in the lagoon, right? Now, time to try landing this baby...
[1d10]
>>
>>27352539
>>27352453
Twilight groans, "Alright, GOOD, then we can never talk about it again."

>>27352477
Starswirl looks at you, "I understand the concern, but I am quite confident in my ability to keep this Order out if you'd like to rest. If not, all the more beds."

Twilight nods her head, "Well, I don't plan on sleeping either way. I have too much work to do."

>>27352477
Starswirl looks at you, smirking. "I don't suppose you'll gift it to me as payment for helping you, then we call it even?"

>>27352453
Twilight's eyes seem to shrink as you mention the idea of you procreating. "Yeah... if you're gonna be the one staying at home, no offense intended, I imagine you could use the help, big time." She flops her ears down, "Why did you put rum in its mouth? That's just an old mare's tale, isn't it?"

Starswirl looks at Nau with a softened gaze, leaning in close as Nau turns around from Nero's chest. She eyes the funny looking wizard a moment, before reaching forward and lightly tugging on his beard, causing a small grunt from the wizard. He looks up, "I think I can do one better." He gently tugs the beard away, sparking up his golden horn until a solid object appears above, lowering down to the ground in a shimmering field of light until it resembles a detailed cradle, Unicornia in design, that seems to be made from hard light, feeling solid to the touch when you press against it as though it were wood. "A little more comfortable than a basket." A few more pops of magic appear above it, landing in it gently. "And there's plenty of food left over in the kitchen. If you want something made just tell the stove what you want and they do the rest."
>>
>>27352539
"Eh. Nota worth the effort," Honey says as she yawns in the comfiness, "I've gonea this long without it, I can keepa going longer. And yeah, olda school badass. Really old oncea we get out of herea."
Honey has herself a small laugh.

"Yeah, I guessa. Pain in the ass, thougha."
>>
>>27352539
"If I could control it, and then that's only if nothing else goes—"
Onyxia silences as her hoof cracks off, staring down wide-eyed.
"I-Its fine! This sorta happened before, n-nothing wrong."
Onyxia stammers out, trying not to freak out. Despite the numbed sensations being made of stone, her mind is blaring an alarm to tell her to scream in pain from losing a limb.
As Luna levitates the hoof back to her leg, she tries to re-fuse it back to her quickly and finish up her body so it won't happen again. Last time her hoof only cracked up when the fusion went wrong with Steel, she has no idea might happen to a complete sever, even in a dream.
>[1d10]
>>
>>27352477
>Nine children
"Pfftgbng!" If luke was drinking something it'd be everywhere "Nine children, wow alright well I guess I'll get my money's worth then. Okay I'll start with the essentials. Your daughter's dating a zebra what do you do discourage that sort of thing, assuming the zebra's not on parole. Bonus round she is pregnant with said zebra's child out of wed lock, daughter in question is in highschool. What do you do."

>>27352551
"Trashy I know but that's what my mom always did. She tells me it would do the trick."

>>27352551
Luke watches Starswirl construct a cradle from light, completely awestruck. "I need to learn that."
>>
>>27352551
"I'll live." Nero says when Starswirl asks Him if he'd rather sleep.
>>27352551
"No." Nero answers the old wizard bluntly.
>>27352551
"Conjuration sorcery. I should have suspected. Strange material though." Nero says, letting Nau back down to waddle about for a bit longer.

He then takes the cradle and drags it a little away from all the other furniture, but still within sight to Nero from most any part of the room.
>>27352673
Nero looks over at Lukewarm's extremely odd question in surprise.

"I didn't mean right now." Nero says deflecting.
>>
>>27352589
Screech chuckles, "Uh, yeah, hehe... total pain in the ass. Stallions, am I right? Who needs us."

He manages to land the Crumple fairly well at the front of the school, maneuvering his way inside as he begins trying to figure out the way to Starswirl's Sanctum.

>>27352620
"Right! That's the right attitude, stay focused, don't waver." You ignore the crackling stone being pushed up against the spot, and as you maintain your focus on the stone fused to your body, turning every cell of your body into a mixture of organics and concrete, you feel the leg merging with the body, re-uniting your form as the stone continues to creep all throughout your remaining parts.

You feel immensely heavier, and sturdier, as you look about and see that even the hairs on your mane have been turned to solid concrete, control accomplished. Luna whistles low, "Phew, that's good. I swore I saw another crack forming or two but, this looks much better." She lets go of the stone, the filly pacing about you in a circle, observing you and studying you. "Can you move?"

>>27352673
Twilight holds her tongue, but you can see she wants to make a joke about how that sort of makes sense. "Well... I guess it doesn't work for all foals. Still, maybe ask the parent before you stick your hoof in a foal's mouth?"

Boo nods, "Yeah man, there's place they'd arrest you for that."

>>27352673
>>27352706
As Nero drags it way, Starswirl looks to Luke, "Your time should have a book on it or two. I presume as a unicorn you have at least some vested interest in the magical arts?"

>>27352706
Nau is set down upon the ground again to waddle around, looking up at the cradle curiously as she follows it, before she grows dis-interested and moves back to the rest of the interesting features of Starswirl's abode, investigating it.

Starswirl sighs. "Wonderful. It tied the room together so nicely."
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.