[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fingerbang: The All-Purpose Humanized Thread #201 - Full Circle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145
File: Anything... anything at all.jpg (238 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Anything... anything at all.jpg
238 KB, 1280x720
>Rarity gives you this look, telling you to describe your deepest darkest fantasy about her. She doesn't care what it may be and just wants to hear from you what you really, really like.
>"I know you fantasize about me, Darling." She softly hums to you. "And I... I just would like to know what it is that goes on in your... special dreams about me." Her mouth gently twists into a lip bite.
>She seems eager about this.
>Rarity won't judge you and is willing to encourage whatever it is you desire to do with her.
>She adds: "Give me every single solitary detail, Darling. Hold nothing back." Her eyes glowing and cheeks blushing.
>It doesn't even have to be fingerbanging under the gym bleachers this time, it can be literally anything your mind can imagine.
>Doesn't even have to be realistic, just literally every possibility and non-possibility imaginable.
>No limits, just dreams. No worrying about plot holes or restraints on one's physical abilities. No common sense, no fears, nothing like that.
>Rarity wants anything your mind can imagine. Go crazy with it to your heart's desire.
>What is it that you tell her?

Welcome to the Equestria Girls & Humanized Thread! Anything with >no hooves is welcome and encouraged here. If you like to write, draw, read, or critique the humanized versions of the ponies, then this is the thread for you.

Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/u/FingerbangingMLP

Fimfiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204505/human-eqg-fingerbang

Thread Resources (Best Stories of 2014 & 2013, Thread Archive and more): http://derpy.me/b783H

Useful Applications: http://derpy.me/tQSuG

>FAQ

>How did this Humanized thread get started? What happened to Fingerbang?

The Humanized thread was created when the various humanized threads (including Fingerbang) on /mlp/ decided to merge. The rest is history.

Add for Fingerbang Discord chat:

https://discordapp.com/invite/0mJOsaH4m5SgF2gb
>>
>>27341643
thread 201 of 10000.
>>
>>27341654
we will get there eventually.
>>
File: 89FPHlL.jpg (171 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
89FPHlL.jpg
171 KB, 512x384
>>27341676
>eventually
>>
>>27341643
>That prompt
Can someone write this? I'm too lazy to do it myself
>>
File: Rarity_--What_to_put_in!--_EG3.png (775 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_--What_to_put_in!--_EG3.png
775 KB, 1280x720
>>27341643
Could you imagine the contrast from Rarity's pink pussy and her snow white skin?

Wew!
>>
>>27341756
Every night
>>
File: Rarity_petting_dog_EG2.png (493 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_petting_dog_EG2.png
493 KB, 1280x720
>>27341756
She's so fragile looking in EQG. Imagine slowly penetrating her while you tenderly cradle her lithe body
>>
>>27341756
>>27342677
We are getting some good green material here.
...Writefags?
>>
>>27343092
I'll try if no one else does, tomorrow after work (so like 5 pacific time
>>
>>27343461
Well then,let's keep the thread bumped.
>>
Б
>>
A
>>
M
>>
П
>>
>>27341643
"You sure, Rarity?"
>"Yes, go ahead Darling, don't hold back." Rarity says seductively.
"Alright..."
"Well basically I dream of me and you doing a standing anal full nelson on top of Mount Everest while you have anal beads and an octopus inside your pussy and you're squirting and screaming while I keep fucking your ass as hard as I can. Then I before I cum I turn super saiyan and bust a nut that rips through your insides with such a force that it gets Sweetie Belle pregnant."
>"Uh-uhm... Well, Darling, that sure sounds l-like fun..." She says in the most nervously confused manner.
>>
File: Unf.png (371 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Unf.png
371 KB, 1920x1080
>>27343882
"Well basically I dream of me and you doing a standing anal full nelson on top of Mount Everest while you have anal beads and an octopus inside your pussy and you're squirting and screaming while I keep fucking your ass as hard as I can. Then I before I cum I turn super saiyan and bust a nut that rips through your insides with such a force that it gets Sweetie Belle pregnant."
What the actual fuck.
>>
>>27343882
>Then I before I cum I turn super saiyan and bust a nut that rips through your insides with such a force that it gets Sweetie Belle pregnant.
I don't even
>>
File: wait.png (1 KB, 120x135) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
1 KB, 120x135
>>27343882
>Then I before I cum I turn super saiyan and bust a nut that rips through your insides with such a force that it gets Sweetie Belle pregnant.
>>
XD that's hilarious any other weird dreams we should know about?
>>
File: 11.jpg (91 KB, 1418x797) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
91 KB, 1418x797
>>27343882
>>
>>27343882
Without the super saiyan and octopus part, I would totally like to see this go down. Preferably deep down.
>>
File: 747448.png (802 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
747448.png
802 KB, 1280x1440
>>27318845
"How, um, are you doing okay, Twi?"
>Sunset almost started when Twilight's hand squeezed hers lightly, and she glanced over to see the other girl regarding her.
>"I'm... Conflicted. Thish isn't going how I thought it would. Shomewhere between projected worst and best case scenarios..."
>'There's always shades of gray where people are concerned, Twi...' Sunset thought, still surprised by the girl's naivety, sometimes.
"Well, that's not all bad, right?"
>Twilight slowly nodded, Sunset's eyes focusing back on the road and downshifting to take a turn.
>"I'm not... I'm unshure. Everything's shtill... Nothing feels like it'sh changed." Sunset grimaced as Twilight's struggles to make herself understood clearly frustrated her.
>Flexing her fingers wide, she waited.
>Eventually, Twilight's slipped between hers, and she closed hers gently.
"Some things are different, now, Twi..."
>They drove in silence as they navigated the broad streets of Canterlot, but Sunset could tell some of the tension had bled out of Twilight.

That's all for this one for now. Since the theme's Rarity this thread, I'll switch back to the Lemon story, as she has a scene coming up.

Pastebin for this one is http://pastebin.com/L1s2rSdW
Tentative title is Dewdrops
>>
>>27343882
More
>>
>>27343826
Sorry, I don't speak Greek.
>>
>>
I want to suck on your trans bitch dick do hard and have you come all over my tits in front of your parents when I first meet them.
>>
>>27343882
Wait, what?
>>
what are some of the best stories posted? or atleast some of your all time favorites
the girls doesnt matter, i just want to read something
>>
>>27346697
Look for anything by Sergeant Nonymous. He's the only writefag that doesn't fool around with his green.
>>
>>27346697
AlexanderGrey's stuff is pretty good.
>>
File: 1452357666235.jpg (144 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1452357666235.jpg
144 KB, 533x800
>keep looking for relation and emotion focused rarara greens
>literally all smut and nothing but
It hurts to live...
>>
>>27347604
Well this is the fingerbang general.

Also I said I'd get off at 5 but friends want to see civil war so I delay the writing

It wasnt goong to be posted tonight anyway, I was going to start writing at 5
>>
>>27347604
Write it yourself
>inb4 I can't
gg
>>
>>27348400
Shit >Avenger movies
>>
File: 1462824358840.png (451 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462824358840.png
451 KB, 1280x720
>>27341756
I think Rarity, Applejack, Sunset and Twilight would have the best looking pink pussies

Pinkie Pie's would look weird because she's pink all over pink pussy, pink pubes and pink skin

Fluttershy has pink pubes too (if see doesn't shave) but other than that would look alright

Rainbow Dash's pussy would be too much
Pink pussy, blue skin and rainbow pubes
Too much going on down there
>>
File: VSO.png (588 KB, 1024x647) Image search: [Google]
VSO.png
588 KB, 1024x647
Been a while, so here.
I'll be working on this intermittently tonight, probably get a couple posts in.
http://pastebin.com/CTKfug3d

>"I just... Come on, you guys were 'discussing' me, what am I supposed to think?" He glances into Octavia's worried eyes.
>Vinyl presses her face into Flash's crotch, and he stiffens.
>She takes a deep, drawn out sniff, her breath coming out in a gusty sigh.
>Flash stares at her as her eyes wander a bit before focusing on his.
>"Vinyl, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Flash asks with a chuckle, and Vinyl blushes slightly before giving him a rueful grin.
>"Just, um, you know... Dammit, I'm fucking horny, okay?" She looks past him to a flustered Octavia. "Can you just tell him, already?"
>Octavia, slightly lost in thought, snaps back to attention with a start. She gives Vinyl a cross look before hesitantly meeting Flash's questioning eyes.
>"Sorry, love, I'm just woolgathering, I suppose. Well, you remember our intent was to, get you back on your feet?"
>Flash nods slowly. "Yeah, and try to set me up with someone."
>Octavia smiles hesitantly. "Well... Yes. Forget about that part."
>Flash's eyes narrow slightly, and Octavia reaches out, her hand brushing his cheek.
>"What do you mean? Forget about finding someone I can be with? You two don't feel comfortable doing that for me?"
>Octavia smiles slowly at him. "Well, we already have, haven't we?"
>Flash feels Vinyl's arms slip around him from behind, and Octavia leans in, her mouth gently covering his.
>"We think we fit the bill pretty well, hmm Flash?" Vinyl murmurs into his neck as she nuzzles him lightly, and he shivers as her teeth graze the nape of his neck.
>"W-wait, what?" Flash's voice is small and confused When Octavia slowly breaks off the kiss.
>She smiles softly at him, thumb rubbing his cheekbone as Vinyl's hands slowly caress his chest.
>"We decided to do what we should have the moment this occurred to us." Octavia murmurs, watching Flash's face slowly relax.
>>
>>27333142
>Nobody in the gym is brave enough to make a sound during the first couple of minutes of darkness. They all remain frozen in the same position they were in before the blackness engulfed the room, tensing their muscles and doing everything they can to sharpen their hearing.
>Anything to know whether or not they’re safe enough to not need to run through the dark. Everyone quickly discovers that doing so is among the last things they want.
>The gunshots become more distant with an increased amount of echo with each shot.
>Sunset quiets down her shaky breathing, expecting literally anything to happen next. She soon hears the others in the gym start to murmur in a collective panic, and desperately tries to get her eyes to adjust to the darkness so she can see… anything.
>”…Rarity?” Sweetie Belle’s voice croaks.
>A little bit of shuffling around can be heard before the young girl’s sister responds. “Shhh… I got you, darling. I’m right here.” Rarity’s voice would have sounded more reassuring without the crying soon erupting out of many sources in the blackened room.
>Sunset listens for any hints that people might be getting up and moving around.
>”Get your phone!” Norman’s voice calls out to someone.
>Soon after Sunset hears this, she notices numerous rectangles of light appear, speckling the darkness like stars in a clear night sky.
>The total darkness is gone for now.
>It may be hard to make out everyone’s faces even to the point of it being hard to tell who is who, but the expressions of terror are more recognizable than familiar features of the faced of loved ones.
>”HAZEL!” April’s voice soon echoes throughout the halls. “HAZEL ANSWER ME!”
>A rancid growling soon comes after, prompting April to call for Officer Silver and Officer Rust next.
>>
File: 0003.jpg (131 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
131 KB, 800x560
>>27341643

>Rarity gives you this look, telling you to describe your deepest darkest fantasy about her. She doesn't care what it may be and just wants to hear from you what you really, really like.
>"I know you fantasize about me, Darling." She softly hums to you. "And I... I just would like to know what it is that goes on in your... special dreams about me." Her mouth gently twists into a lip bite.

Rarity as Bettie Page. In lingerie, long gloves, seamed stockings & ultra-high fuck-me heels.

She has me photograph her; all the while, her lewd poses get me hard. She notices this, strips me naked and proceeds to screw me senseless.
>>
>>27350521
Wew lad, that is some good taste there.
>>
>>27349740
Yessss.
>>
>>27349505
there for the friends
>>
>>27342677
There all like that
EQG girls are like 80% legs, which is sexy as fuck.
>>
>>27351566
her especially. Because she's so prissy and her ,mannerisms give a gossamer feel
>>
>>27341643
bump
>>
File: 1141318.jpg (397 KB, 1161x1280) Image search: [Google]
1141318.jpg
397 KB, 1161x1280
>>27349740
>"So anyway, Flash, you feel like taking on a couple girlfriends? We're house trained." Vinyl whispers jokingly, her tongue lapping his earlobe. 'Mostly.'
>He shivers at the contact, his eyes closing briefly before opening back up to see Octavia staring into them.
>"I know it will be complicated, and we'll have to work hard to get it to work, but..."
>Octavia glances down, the hand not tenderly stroking Flash's cheek balling up in her skirts.
>"... I think we could be happy together. All three of us."
>Octavia's head jerks back up, the words in her mind coming out of Flash's mouth.
>She watches as his lips slowly curl up, giving her a lopsided smile.
>"Oh, Flash, I'm so happy you feel that way..." Octavia sniffs lightly, and Flash can see tears start to well up in the corners of her eyes.
>Vinyl sighs softly in relief. Her arms tighten around Flash, and she nuzzles into the crook of his neck.
>She's glad she's not going to have to give this feeling up.
>Knowing there would have been a big hole in her heart if this had gone differently, Vinyl rests a little easier against Flash.
>Although the insistent feeling spreading from her crotch is keeping her from really relaxing.
>She fights the good fight, but her needs win out after a depressingly short time.
>With an annoyed huff into Flash's back, Vinyl's hands slide slowly lower, her chest insistently rubbing into his back.
>Octavia's eye twitches as she watches Vinyl's southern progress.
>"Just, stop." Octavia murmurs, Flash's eyes narrowing as Vinyl's hands ruck up his shirt, stroking his belly.
>He leans into Octavia's neck, nuzzling, his own hands roaming slowly over her back.
>"What? Who's gonna see? Mac and Rainbow are off in post coital la-la land. Anon, Lemon and Flutters are busy..."
>Octavia glances cautiously back, seeing that Vinyl's correct.
>The three sitting behind them are huddled together, low groans punctuating their languid movements.
>>
File: 921164.png (558 KB, 800x731) Image search: [Google]
921164.png
558 KB, 800x731
>>27353916
>She blushes fiercely, and it doesn't help when Flash nips at the long stretch of neck her turned head is exposing to him.
>"Flash..." She turns back, a hand slipping off his side to turn his face up to hers.
>Vinyl grins over his shoulder as she watches them kiss. 'Oh yeah, Thundercats are go...'
>"Besides, even if they do see us, think of it as a preview for our... Huh, does six people make it a sextsome?"
>Flash breaks off the kiss, looking blankly into Octavia's equally bewildered face.
>Their lips quirk almost in unison, and they both burst out laughing
>"What?" Vinyl asks, pouting as she feels Flash's abdomen flex against her hands.
>Flash grins at Octavia, his eyes twinkling with mirth.
>But she can see something else smoldering in his blue orbs.
>"I think it's just an orgy at that point..." Flash mutters distractedly, his hands falling to Octavia's waist.
>She hums throatily as she feels his hands slip under her shirt, rucking it up as they slide up her sides.
>Octavia mirrors his hands on Vinyl, biting her lip as she feels her smooth skin against her palms.
>"That's what I'm talkin' about..." Vinyl mutters happily, her fingers sliding lower, working at Flash's waist to divest him of his belt.
>She grins happily over his shoulder, watching Octavia's eyes follow her progress as she unbuttons Flash's pants, zipping down his fly.
>Vinyl frees his manhood with a tug, feeling it pop up out of his boxers.
>Octavia's eyes take on a hungry cast as she watches Vinyl's hand stroke their man's shaft languidly.
>'Ours...' She thinks to herself, a giddy feeling bubbling up in her chest.
>"Jeez, Flash, you're ready to rock, hmmm?" Vinyl murmurs throatily, feeling him throb in her grip."You-ooohoohoo!"
>Vinyl's cut off as Octavia's fingers trap her nipples, pinching them tightly.
>"Oh course he is, Vinyl... He knows where this is going..." Octavia whispers, leaning forward and sighing into Flash's neck as she feels his hands start to massage her breasts.
>>
>>27356031
That's it for now. Gotta go to work soon, and I don't want to have to toddle off for ten hours right in the middle of the scene.

I'll attempt to get this whole scene out tonight, but it might not be done until Sunday. I'm actually glad I took time off from the story, now. It feels fresh to me, and I feel like I can push it closer to it's conclusion.

Yall have a good day!

(This picture is fucking hilarious)
>>
>>27341643
bump
>>
>>27357787
And again
>>
I'm back from the dead assholes. Congrats on breaking the big 2 hundo, btw. I've got a bit of inspiration that I typed up a couple days ago. Just gonna test the waters here in a few.
>>
>RIIINGRIIINNGRIINGRIINGRIING
>In a daze, you draw your eyes open slowly, eyeing the alarm clock.
>6:50am
>Time to prep up for school.
>An arm extends from under the sheets, reaching out to the clock. When it reaches its mark, you slam it down on the “snooze” button.
>With that, music starts playing from the radio, making your endeavor to resume your sleep futile.
>https://youtu.be/B8NCwteej8Q
>Although you love this song, you rise up from the bed and yank the plug from the socket.
>Daily morning routine for a certain Mr. Anon Y. Mous, 1st year of PVHS.
“Anon!”
>Something hits the window of your room, presumably a pebble. Stepping over to look out, you see Norman, dressed and ready for school, leaning against your older sister’s car.
>You wave, signalling you already know the typical message.

--------
>”Man, that party was lit, Anon. All the girls…the fine collection of tits and ass…….”
“You don't tire out being a pervert, now do you, Norm?”
>”Huh? What do you mean ‘pervert?’”
“Fine, ‘blossoming adolescent.’”
>”That doesn't seem right, either!”
“Good lord, shut it.”
>You casually pull your hand out of your pocket and you fist makes contact with Norman’s chin, resulting in him flying about 20ft in the air.
>You don't question the physics of the results of your attacks, due to your rather violent childhood. People have told you that your mother was the same, but you don't see it.
>Norm lands next to you and immediately is back on his feet, “The fuck was that about?!”
“It was too early to deal with you being a pervert.”
>”Again with calling me a pervert?”
>The two of you walk through the gates of Ponyville High School. Rather desolate and covered in graffiti.
>PVHS is known for holding a large number of delinquents. The majority of the student body are expulsions from other schools and summing up to a largely female school.
>>
>>27359713
>Not even two steps through the gates and you're already stopped by a small group of students.
>Typical high schoolers hootin and hollerin.
>The thing that sticks out like a sore thumb is the rather huge man in the front of the group.
“Is there any reason why y’all are stopping me from getting breakfast?”
>You cock an eyebrow.
>The man steps forward and you catch a closer look at his face.
“Damn you're fucking ugly.”
>”Here we go again....” Norman sighs.
>The small band of boys starts shouting and going crazy over your remark.
>”I've heard stories about you, Anonymous, and you come into this school walking tall and proud like you’re above the upper classman.”
>You lean over to Norm.
“Any idea what this guy is going on about?”
>”I think he wants to fight you, Anon.” Norman states.
“Oi, are you gonna cut to the chase or what, Jason Voorhees?”
>The crowd gets even wilder at your savagery.
>“BIG MAC IS GONNA DO YOU IN, NOW!”
>”WHEEEEW”
>”Anonymous is a savage!
>Your blood boils at the sound of you being called by your full name.
>“...E’nuff talk, Anonymous, let's f-”
>You cut Big Mac off with a punch to the face. You finish him with a drive into the ground, making him resemble an ostrich or emu, you don't really have time to remember bird, right now.
>Everyone is cut silent. The shock of a second year being put down.
>The homeroom bell chimes, signalling the start of class.
“Looks like we didn't get to score some breakfast before homeroom, eh, Norm?”
>”Yeah…” he sighs, “seems about right.”
“Any idea how we got stuck with this school again?”
>”Something about the bus not wanting to drive through the neighborhood.”
“Right…..I keep forgetting.”
>”You always forget….”

-------

>Later, by a river.
>Lunch time.
>You and Norm are chilling by the bank.
“I think it was a good idea to have lunch here.”
>>
>>27359724
>”Sure thing…..if I could say the same for that little group you've done in right there.” Norman shoots a thumb in the direction of beaten and bruised classmate.
“What? They came at me first.”
>You state with a full mouth.
>”They always come at you first….”
“At least it was just one group, instead of practically the whole school. I don't get why everyone has a bone to pick with me. I'm only one guy.”
>”Yeah….one guy who took on 10 guys on his own and proceeded to use the river to water board the frontman of the group.”
“He did provoke me.”
>”I really don't get the saying your whole name, deal.”
“I just find it disrespectful. Like, if it's not close friends or family.”
>”Seems legit, I guess.”
>You spot something floating down the river.
>Upon a slight focus of sight, it seems like it's a flour sack containing something…..and that something is moving in a panicking fashion.
>Shit.
>You start and run for the river. You jump in just ahead of the sack and catch it by the drawstring.
>Pulling you and the cargo back onshore, you open it and make a rather dark discovery.
>An infant.
>It seems like it's living and breathing….but rather...peacefully.
“What the -”
>”The fuck was that about, Anon?”
>Norman spots what in your arms.
>”Uhhhh….what's with the baby?”
“I honestly have no clue. It was just in this sack.”
>”Are you fucking kidding me? An abandoned baby? This is the most cliché Monday possible.” Norm facepalms.
>Could've been worse, at least the baby isn't dead the both of you aren't accused of murder.
>You sense someone's shadow loom over you.
>With that, you spin on the ball of your foot and kick the side of the grunt that was standing behind you, child still in arms.
“Burying Kick!”
>With that the man flies into the side of the hill is is stuck in like a lawn dart.
>'Asshole, no one puts me in his shadow.'
>>
>>27359741
>You feel the baby stir in your arms. Looking down, you find that it's awake and cooing happily, as if it found its parent or some shit like that.
>In an instant, it jumps and crawls around to your back, holding onto your shoulder.
>”Okay, I think I've seen this in an anime.”
“I was thinking the same, bruv.”
>Your phone suddenly vibrates and https://youtu.be/gnnIrTLlLyA begins playing.
“Time to head back, so much for lunch.”
>You pick up your trash and dump it on the still unconscious bodies of the gang that attacked you.
>Later that evening.
>”uhhh….Anon?”
“What is do, sis?”
>”What's with the baby on your head?” She points worriedly.
>You shrug
“I dunno, just found ‘em in the river near by the school. Then it kinda just stuck with me the whole day.”
>”Well you’re being rather nonchalant about that.”
“Eh. Just go with the flow of things.”
>Your sister’s eyes widen. “Go? With the flow?!”
”Yeah, go with the flow.”
>She let out a sigh and walked off, dropping the conversation.
>You check the time and notice it's time to head up to bed.

>Opening the door with a yawn, you stop.
>Reasoning, the woman dressed like a maid in your room.
>’Now I really think I've seen this in an anime.’
>”It's highly likely.” She states.
>’Did she….’
>”I see you've found a friend, Master.”
“Master? You mean me?”
>”No,” The maid sharply responds, “I'm referring to the child on your shoulder, imbecile.”
“Excuse, me?”
>”Now,” she extends her arms out, “come on, it's time to head on home, Master.”
>The baby looks away, and coos in a rejecting manner.
>With this, you die of laughter.
>The maid doesn't seem very amused, though. “This is no laughing matter, human.”
>Well that brings a change of mood.
“What do you mean by that? We're not LARPing in my room, toots, unless you want some of this in bed.”
>”Cute, flattering even.” You see a small flash and dive away.
>>
>>27359754
>Recovering, you see that your nightstand have been cut in half, along with the alarm clock.
“Thanks, I've been wanting to break that for the longest.”
>”I don't care for sarcasm, scum.” She holds up a rapier at a ready.
>This bitch is off the rocker.
“Looks like you take LARPing too far, mate. I'll say this once, get out of my house, before you regret it.”
>”Oh?” A smirk forms on her face. “So the worm wants to fight, now.”
“I swear, I've seen this in a fucking anime, somewhere.”
>In a teal blur, she lunges at you.
>’She’s quick!’
>You step to the side and stick your leg out and trip her.
>With a yelp and a crash, your bookshelf bit the dust. So much for your Harry Potter collection.
>At least she isn't holding that rapier, anymore.
>Sprawled out on the floor, in the rubble of books and wood, the maid looks up, with a scared innocent look. “What are you?”
>Judging from her shock, and viewing angle, you probably look extremely menacing.
“It ain't my style to harm a girl, especially one who’s name I didn't catch. I'll give you a second chance, will you please leave my house?”
>She looked you in the eye, this may not end well. “Eat shit, fool.”
>You grab her by the collar of her blouse.
“Alright, just give me your name.”
>You feel a sharp pain as her heel hits you in the gut, sending you into the bed.
>’Getting rather noisy here.’
>You remembered something….where's the kid at?
>Cheerful cooing in your ear indicates that it is obviously still on your back.
“I really don't get why you find this any fun.”
>You grab your bed sheet and quickly wrap the baby in a makeshift bag and hang it out the window.
“Alright, now that the kid is out of harms way, I can really deal wi-”
>The maid jumps on top of you, pinning you down.
>You blush heavily as her tits lightly smother your face.
>’This isn’t fair in anyway, shape, or form.’
>>
>>27359774
>You push her off of you with your legs into the wall.
>Judging from that gasp, the wind got knocked out of her sails.
>Pinning her arms behind her back, you win.
“Alright….”
>You draw a deep breathe.
“....you’re fucking name, asshole.”
>”Angry, I see?” The maid snarks.
>You smack her across the back of her head.
>”Ow, what happened to “hitting girls whose name you don't know?’”
“You're testing my patience.”
>You slam her face into the floor.
“And you destroyed my room.”
>”We destroyed your room.”
“And you used your tits on me.”
>”I WHAT?!”
“Do I need to?”
>”No you don’t, I've heard right.”
”About your name, now.”
>”What the Hell is so important about knowing my name?”
>You stop and think it all over.
“Well…for one. You clearly did some breaking and entering into my home. Two, you're rather beautiful, regardless of the maid outfit. Three, you're the first woman to get me winded.”
>Her face turns red. “Okay, my name is Trixie, designated maid servant to Princess Flurry Heart, Archangel heir.”
>You've seriously gotta find out the anime you've seen this from.
”You're crazy, so much for you being a 10/10.”
>”Excuse, me, you cur?” She begins squirming in your grip, “I gave you my name AND title, can you please let me go and get that protrusion from your gro-...”
>Damn, you didn't know faces get redder than apples.
>She stays frozen, with her jaw dropped. Pretty sure she realised what it was.
>”....Is that…?”
>You nod your head
“Yes, that’s my hard-on. Impressed?”
>You sit there and witness her mental breakdown.
>Poor soul must be a kissless virgin, just like Norm….without the perversion.
>You forgot something.
>Shit, the kid is still hanging from the window.
>Jumping up and reaching for the bed sheets, you find the baby asleep.
“I need to find a spot for you to sleep.”
>You step on over to the still body of Trixie and poke her side with your foot.
>>
>>27359801
Welp, that's all I've got for y'all at this time. Don't really have a name for it since it kinda just sprung up in my mind a couple days back. Laters, hopefully I come back with more.
>>
>>27359801
Christ all this anon needs is a tendency to talk in the third person, and he'd be the punchmaster.
>>
>>27359833
>>27359801
Holy hell, I'm glad to see you're back. This green is looking really good, I'm very interested to see more.
Promise me you won't disappear like sleepover anon. Please?
>>
>>27359833
Absolutely based
>>
>>27359724
>"Hey you, lets fight"
"Them's fightin' words"
>>
>>27362238
I'm daring you to cross this line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzWyOaS8kU
>>
The one with the maid seems interesting
>>
>>27350372
>Everyone grows quiet as the growling draws closer to the darkened room. Some point the screens of their phones towards the entrance, giving it a slight spotlight that does little to ease their fears from wondering what might await them in the dark.
>The only indication of any new developments taking place is April’s panicked yelling. “Silver! Silver!”
>None of the people she calls out to respond.
>The officer can be heard running around through the hallways in search of something. Her pace quickens with each step, and the light from her flashlight soon flooding the surfaces of the walls and ceiling. This light is a lot dimmer than the flashlight she left behind at Canterlot High.
>The people in the gym start to call out to her as she gets closer.
>”Snow?” Officer Silver’s voice distantly sounds from somewhere outside.
>April stops dead in her tracks and spins around to try to face the voice of her comrade.
>”Snow! Rust and I need help right now!” His call is followed by a couple of gunshots.
>April looks back at the civilians in the gymnasium, knowing from the fearful looks on their faces that they heard the same growling rolling through the halls that she had heard. She knows that the last thing they want to see is her leave them behind when there is a prominent threat right here in the station.
>Not to mention any of the other zombies that could enter with that door April remembers being wide open during the last hectic minute. She wants to kill Silver for opening it to kill one of the zombies, though she can’t blame him since the zombie he shot was following some cables over to a fuse box.
>No more growling can be heard in the hallways.
>”Yo Snow…” Another officer’s voice sounds from around a corner. “I can see here from my post. You’re good.”
>”SNOW!” Officer Silver is now sounding a lot more terrified as April starts back over to the garage area. “Help!”
>>
File: large.png (395 KB, 571x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
395 KB, 571x1024
Let's get A E S T H E T I C people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A

Previously on WFD ASC: http://pastebin.com/SNy2W3Cm

>>27317418

>”Anyways gorgeous…would you get mad at me if I invited you to the dancefloor?”
>You turn your head over your shoulder and spot Anon dancing with Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Applejack.
>If Anon saw you like this he’d probably get angry and make a scene if he saw you dancing with Chad.
”I-I don’t know Chad.”
>”Aww, too shy to dance? Come on…”
“I can’t.”
>”Well then, perhaps we can find another way to have fun, if it’s okay with you?”
>You ponder about the outcomes of his proposal.
“How well do you sing?”
>”Sing? Oh, you want me to sing you something at the karaoke booth right?”
>You smile at him in a seductive way.
“How did you know?”
>He lets out a chuckle.
>”Alright then…”
>You don’t see Fluttershy or Sunset Shimmer at the dancefloor.
“Oh, I forgot that my friends are still in there.”
>”Then my buddies and I can join them as well, it’ll be fun! I promise!”
>Fluttershy always gets nervous whenever a cute boy is around her.
>But she’s been telling you how much she desires a boyfriend.
“I suppose that’s true.”
>Chad waves his arm at two guys who were talking to each other to attract their attention.
>All of a sudden, those same two guys who are just as big and muscular as Chad walk towards him.
>”Rarity, meet my friends. Shining Fury and Sparkling Blitz.”
>”Yo.”
>”Sup…”
“Hello there…wait a minute,” you say before looking at Chad, “I assume Chad is not your real name.”
>”It’s short for Chaos Diamond, but my friends and myself prefer Chad.”
“Alright then Chad. Perhaps I can introduce your friends to some of mine. They’re in the Karaoke Room by themselves.”
>”They won’t be for long.” Shining Fury says in a flirty tone, joined by Chad and Blitz’s laughs.
>>
File: Remove.gif (136 KB, 250x276) Image search: [Google]
Remove.gif
136 KB, 250x276
>>27363864
Hopefully Anon smashes a chair onto Chad again
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-15+at+01.45.47).jpg (17 KB, 202x228) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-15+at+01.45.47).jpg
17 KB, 202x228
>>27363864

>As soon as you enter to the karaoke room you find Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer having fun with the karaoke machine.
>”Whoo! I got 96% for this song Fluttershy!” Sunset Shimmer happily says, “I’m close to beating your score.”
>As soon as Fluttershy notices you accompanied by the three handsome guys she goes silent.
>”Oh! It’s you Rarity…” Sunset Shimmer says before noticing the guys, “are these some friends of yours?”
“Oh, hey girls. Let me introduce you to my new friends Chad, Shining Fury and Sparking Blitz…they wanted to try the karaoke machines.”
>Sunset Shimmer lifts an eyebrow.
>”Your ‘new’ friends huh?”
“Yes, I supposed you wouldn’t mind if invited them to join us and perhaps sing a couple of songs right? All they want is to have some fun, isn’t that right boys?”
>”You bet…” Shining Fury says while giving Fluttershy a flirty look.
>Fluttershy does not feel flattered, in fact she looks a bit uncomfortable.
>That poor girl…when will she stop being afraid of her own shadow?
>You walk over to the karaoke machine and grab the microphone Sunset was using.
>Chad closes the door behind him and locks it.
>”Umm…R-Rarity?”
“Stop being so rude Fluttershy, get over here and have some fun with us!”
>”Yeah, fun…” Shining Fury says while giving Fluttershy another flirty look.
>>
File: c50.jpg (89 KB, 719x538) Image search: [Google]
c50.jpg
89 KB, 719x538
>>27364461
>and locks it
>>
>>27364461
The club fight looks like an even more daunting prospect this time around. Rarity can defend herself, but her effectiveness in past confrontations has been contingent on being underestimated, so she could probably incapacitate one of the guys before being taken out of the fight. I don't know about Sunset and Fluttershy, but the assumption is that they don't have the greatest odds, even with Rarity momentarily assisting. It comes down to how soon Anon can intervene, but I don't think we can count on Anon or the girls getting out of this unscathed.
>>
>>27364461

>Minutes later.
>You’re Anon once again.
>And you’re done dancing for the night.
>Pinkie Pie pulled some moves that left you exhausted.
>Applejack and Rainbow Dash have not stopped teasing you.
>”What? Is that the best you can do Anon?” Applejack asks.
“I-I need some water.”
>”Whoopsie, sorry Nonny. I guess I went way overboard on you.”
“It’s okay Pinkie…it’s not your fault. I’m not used to this, that’s all. Don’t worry for me.”
>”Perhaps you should try the karaoke room dude, Fluttershy and Sunset always go there.” Rainbow Dash suggests.
“Yeah, I guess…by the way. Have you seen Rarity around?”
>”I-I don’t think I have sugarcube.”
>”Nope!” Pinkie Pie adds.
>”Pffft, I’m sure she’s in the restroom. She always gets gassy whenever she eats Burger Shot’s food,” Rainbow Dash says, making Pinkie Pie giggle uncontrollably.
>That’s data you didn’t need to know.
>”Now where on Earth could she be? I haven’t seen her on the dancefloor at all. Well done Anon, what did you say to make her so angry towards you?” Applejack nags, “she really loves to dance, and not seeing her dancing with us is quite suspicious.”
“Nothing! I said nothing!”
>”Forget about her dude! You don’t want to listen to her complains after what happened earlier now do you?”
>As if you gave a damn in the first place.
>Rarity’s got some annoying habits, but the pussy game is just ridiculous.
>>
File: 200% DEAD.jpg (41 KB, 305x536) Image search: [Google]
200% DEAD.jpg
41 KB, 305x536
>>27364461
>and locks it
>>
>>27364685

>You check your watch and realize it’s almost two o’clock.
>Rarity’s parents will kill you if you bring her daughter home this late.
>And probably Rainbow Dash’s dad as well.
”Girls? Do you know what time it is?”
>Applejack and Pinkie Pie gasp in horror as you show them your watch.
>”GAH! It’s late! Mah Granny and Big Mac are going to kill me!”
>”Let’s go home Nonny! Mom and dad don’t even know that I’m here!”
“W-what?! Ugh, never mind…Pinkie? Could you please call Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer? Tell them that we’re leaving.”
>”Okie Dokie Loki!”
“Applejack? Could you check if Rarity’s in the girls’ restroom?”
>”Sure thing pardner.”
”Cool, I’ll see you guys outside. Let’s go Rainbow…hope those valet parking dudes don’t mess my dad’s ride up.”
>”Hah, you worry too much dude.”
>Once you’re outside and get your dad’s SUV from the valet parking guys you hear Rainbow Dash mumbling something with a low volume, as low as Fluttershy’s normal voice.
“Did you say something Dash?”
>”T-thank you dude, I had fun tonight.”
“Yeah, me too Dash, you’re all such great gals.”
>”Here’s a thing I don’t understand dude…why are you so nice towards us?”
“Hmm?”
>”I mean…you taught Rarity how to defend herself, you decided to be my hopeless team’s coach, you even paid for Pinkie’s expenses today! What’s that all about?”
“What do you mean?”
>”I want to know why are you being so nice to us, what do you want from us?”
“What?! Nothing! I mean, we’re friends aren’t we?”
>”F-friends? Oh yes! Friends…and nothing else, ha ha.”
“I just want you to be happy and tight with each other…I have a confession to make.”
>”A confession?”
>>
File: when you kiss him just right.png (120 KB, 327x615) Image search: [Google]
when you kiss him just right.png
120 KB, 327x615
>>27364705

“Back in Mareami, I didn’t have friends that cared for me just as much as you do. So I want to return the favor. Take this as my way of saying ‘thank you for sticking with me’.”
>”Really?”
“Especially you Dash.”
>”Me?! B-but I’m the one that has given you lots of trouble back when you started coaching my team! I’ve been giving you nothing but a hard time. Do you remember what happened the day we went to the mall?”
>You let out a chuckle.
“Yes, and do you remember what happened afterwards?” You say in a flirty tone.
>”Oh my gosh~” Dash says with a smile and with both hands placed on her rosy cheeks.
>You let out a chuckle.
>”Stop it Anon! It’s not funny, what you did was terrible! Asking me to kiss you like that…and then putting my panties on your head. You pervert!”
>She punches your arm.
“Ow! Rainbow?!”
>”D-don’t do that again…idiot.”
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-15+at+03.17.06).jpg (38 KB, 403x229) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-15+at+03.17.06).jpg
38 KB, 403x229
>>27364710

>Applejack exits the club, alone.
“Ready to go Applejack?”
>”Sugarcube…I can’t find Rarity anywhere.”
“What?”
>”I searched everywhere, the dancefloor, the drinks bar, the restrooms. But I just couldn’t find her…perhaps she went home already?”
>As soon as you were about to say something, Pinkie Pie bursts out of the club yelling.
>“NONNY!!! AAAHHHH! HELP THEM!”
“Pinkie?! What’s wrong?!”
>”SOME MEANIES LOCKED THEMSELVES IN THE KARAOKE ROOM AND ARE DOING THINGS TO RARITY, SUNSET AND FLUTTERSHY!”
>Both Applejack and Rainbow Dash loudly gasp in horror.
>”W-what sorts of things sugarcube?” Applejack asks, trying to keep calm and collected.
>”DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO ASK!? I HEARD FLUTTERSHY SCREAMING AND CRYING!”
“SHIT!”
>You run back into the club and head straight to the karaoke room.
>As soon as you get there you take a quick peek through the tiny circular window on the door.
>You find some guys taking advantage of your friends.
>Fluttershy is trying her best to push the big guy away from her, but her efforts are futile.
>The guy has already exposed her breasts and right now he’s pulling her panties down.
>Another guy is touching Sunset Shimmer’s breasts, and while he tries her best to punch him in the face, the guy just laughs.
>You also find Rarity, who has been knocked out by the third guy.
>Wait a minute…
>[“Fucking hell, this bitch hits hard…”] he says as he cleans the blood running down his broken nose.
>IT’S THAT GUY!
>This time he got to bring friends!
>As he starts to undo his belt and lift Rarity’s skirt you feel rage building inside of you.
>[”HEEELP!”] Sunset Shimmer desperately cries.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7uDB0mOwpA
>>
File: urge to kill rising!.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
urge to kill rising!.gif
1 MB, 300x169
>>27364819
HERE WE GO
>>
>>27364819
He prioritizes remembering Gilda's situation but not the incident that tuned him into Rarity's helplessness as well as the reason he's been teaching her how to fight. Probably got careless, but even so, anon is not a smart man.
>>
>>27364819
Well, it's even darker this time around. Good job, Anon.
>>
>>27364819
NaOH, don't you fucking dare to cliffhanger on us here.
>>
>>27364881
The track he linked us to should be enough of a clue as to what's about to happen.
>>
File: to be continued.jpg (14 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
to be continued.jpg
14 KB, 570x570
>>27364819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
>>
>>27364888
Let them fuck Rarity then, nobody cares about that slut. Sunset must remain PURE ;_;

>>27364893
... so Rarity dies?
>>
>>27364908
Future Club plays during 'Take Over' when The Son lays waste to the Colombian mafia's headquarters. No one gets raped last time I checked but I understand where you're coming. I don't like Rarity either.
>>
page 10 save
>>
>>27359741
Holy shit you watched Beezelbub. loved that show.
>>
>>27364819
This song is appropriate to the rage right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0
>>
>>27365972
page 9
>>
File: 678321.png (649 KB, 647x985) Image search: [Google]
678321.png
649 KB, 647x985
>>27356031
>Vinyl grins, her fingers fluttering over the head of Flash's shaft, and slips a hand under her waistband.
>"...And I know just where THIS is going..." She whispers into Flash's ear, giving his rod a squeeze as her fingers slip inside her.
>'Not this time, Vinyl..." Octavia thinks to herself.
>She pulls back a hand, plunging it under her skirt and practically tearing her panties off.
>Slipping them down her legs while her other hand mauls Vinyl's tit to keep her distracted.
>"Flash... Slide a bit forward, hmm?" Octavia murmurs breathily into his ear.
>She slips out of his arms, and he turns in his seat, scooting forward.
>"Hey..." Vinyl murmurs, pouting as Octavia attempts to climb up on Flash.
>Getting up, she slips behind her, steadying Octavia as she awkwardly slides her legs behind Flash's back.
>"I'm the one that's super horny, dammit..." Vinyl grumps, slipping back into her seat.
>She watches as Octavia settles into a lotus position in Flash's lap, her hand straying back to her waist.
>"Oh, fuck this." Vinyl mutters, simply stripping her pants and over-skirt off.
>Her hand plunges between her legs as she leans over, kissing Flash's shoulder.
>"You'll get your turn, Vinyl..." Octavia says softly, looking into Flash's smiling face.
>He leans forward, a hand slipping behind her neck as his other one settles on her thigh.
>"Well, fancy seeing you here, Octy." His lips brush her cheek, and she shudders.
>Her hand slips down, slowly caressing his shaft as she cups his cheek with the other.
>"What, in your lap?" Octavia ventures teasingly.
>"Oh! I hadn't noticed!" Flash feigns shock, his hand running slowly up and down her thigh.
>"Mmhm, you aren't exactly the most observant fellow..." She murmurs consolingly as she pulls his cock down, sliding it up and down her distended lips.
>Flash nods haltingly, biting his lip.
>"You're not the first to tell me so." He turns to Vinyl. "Why, just the other day Vinyl wa-ahahaha..."
>>
Página diez.
>>
>>27363864

>Filename
>'large'

Yes. Rarity's are large.

She has very fuckable tits.
>>
File: 1394136776271.jpg (48 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1394136776271.jpg
48 KB, 500x491
>>27364908
>>27364974
I think Rarity is easy to hate in general because she has a lot of unpopular characteristics--fascinated by clothes, focused on appearance and impressions, and a bit flirty depending on the episode which is as close as a kids' show can get to sluttiness. Not evil as such, but definitely a lot less appealing outside the target demographic. Sometimes I feel just a little sorry for Rarifags.
>>
>>27364819
Don't give a shit about Rarararara, SAVE FLUTTERS!
>>
File: Holy shit.png (832 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Holy shit.png
832 KB, 1280x720
>>27359801
>You sit there and witness her mental breakdown.
desu, senpai, this shit is like best manga or anime or this kind of shit. I want more.

>>27363864
>”Then my buddies and I can join them as well, it’ll be fun! I promise!”
And here comes the rape.

>”It’s short for Chaos Diamond
Oh, fuck

>>27363999
Trips of removeness!

>>27364461
>and locks it
pic related

>>27364684
I like your opinion, Anon. In fact, I like it so much, I share it.

>>27364685
>Minutes later.
Soo... Is it happening right now? Or it already happened? Because these guys didn't look like willing to wait.

>>27364705
>”Girls? Do you know what time it is?”
'Crying after rape time' time?

>Cool, I’ll see you guys outside
Soo... will he be not able to help due to his position on the outside, or he'll witnessed chad's pack trying to smuggle out the girls?

>”I want to know why are you being so nice to us, what do you want from us?”
~Whetever I want.~

>>27364819
>perhaps she went home already
god dammit, fucking shit, it hurts

>You also find Rarity, who has been knocked out by the third guy.
Best. Self defence. Ever. Eh, desu, this makes a perfect sense.

The morals are short and commonly known; nothing good comes from partying at town.
>>
File: VinylTaviQual1.jpg (692 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
VinylTaviQual1.jpg
692 KB, 1400x990
>>27367185
>Flash's banter is cut short when Octavia scissors her legs, pulling him inside her.
>"Oh, god, that's what I needed..." She chokes out, throwing her head back and grinding her hips into him.
>"That's what I needed..." Vinyl mutters, pouting again.
>Flash turns to her, a hand falling behind her head and pulling her insistently toward him.
>She doesn't resist, and their lips come together, exchanging a passionate kiss.
>"D-don't pout, Vinyl. Plenty of me to go around." Flash murmurs breathlessly after he breaks off the kiss.
>"That's so fucking cheesy, Flash." Vinyl says, grinning at him as she leans in, pressing into his side.
>Her free hand roams his chest as she keeps her fingers busy inside her.
>"Damn, watching you guys is so fucking hot..." She rasps out, her breath already ragged from the stimulation she's giving herself and taking from them.
>Octavia silently curses the cramped conditions.
>It might be driving her a little wild, knowing there are people mere feet away from her as she rides Flash, but she wishes she could feel Vinyl's skin against hers right now.
>She groans as Flash's hips buck, spearing her on his rod, and she grabs his hand, pulling it to her ass which he squeezes appreciatively.
>Vinyl grits her teeth, reaching out and unbuttoning Octavia's blouse despite her weak protests.
>She pulls Octavia's shirt open, shucking up her bra and leaning in to capture a nipple in her mouth.
>"V-vi-! Angh..." Octavia chokes on the words as she feels her lover's tongue swirl around her nipple, while Flash's hands clutch her ass, pulling her deeper onto his shaft.
>She feels another mouth capture her other nipple, and looks down weakly to see Flash's head beside Vinyl's, both suckling on her breast as they look up at her.
>Octavia watches their eyes crinkle in delight, the sweat on their foreheads, the small sounds of pleasure emanating from them.
>She's losing her fucking mind.
>She wraps her arms around her lovers, pulling them against her.
>>
File: Noon'sNotAmused.png (313 KB, 702x965) Image search: [Google]
Noon'sNotAmused.png
313 KB, 702x965
>>27368793
Sorry, but I may not get the chance to do more on this today.

I know, I suck. Going over to a friends house now, might stay the night, so not much chance I'll be able to smut up his comp. He's quite the prude. Well, sorta. Interwebs prude. No one cares.

My rambles aside, chance of more tonight, more likely and definitely tomorrow. I don't want to take a million years in this fucking theatre =/
>>
>>27341643
bump
>>
File: large.jpg (206 KB, 800x650) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
206 KB, 800x650
>>27364819

>You exhale for a moment and think of a way to save your friends from those assholes, check your environment and listen to your friends’ cries.
>In that moment…
>You recall the same memories when you killed Dark Ember.
>You felt no mercy.
>And you will feel no mercy for those who harm your friends…
>You stand on one feet and take position to kick the door open.
>And when you do, you break the lock separating you from your dearest friends Shy, Sunny Bunny and Rares.
>[KRAK!]
>”What the-?!”
>As soon as your friends see you, their faces make the biggest smiles of relief you’ve seen.
>”ANON!” Fluttershy yells before his assailant muffles her mouth with his hand.
>Rarity is still out cold.
>The guys look at each other before menacing you with their fists.
>”Beat it you little shit! Can’t you see we’re busy?”
>You grab a cider bottle that was placed on a small glass table and throw it at the guy who just insulted you.
>”Why you…get him!”
>The guys fasten their seatbelts and pull up their zippers.
>It seems you got here on time.
>Fluttershy shuts her legs and Sunset Shimmer covers her breasts as fast as possible.
>>
File: large.png (331 KB, 1280x755) Image search: [Google]
large.png
331 KB, 1280x755
>>27370028

>The guy who was bothering Fluttershy charges at you, but you simply dodge his attack, make him trip and kick him in the ribs as soon as he lands on the floor.
>”AGHHH!”
>The other ones grab their root beer bottles and throw them at you.
>”WATCH OUT ANON!” Sunset Shimmer yells.
>You manage to dodge one of the first bottle, but the other one breaks on your face, and the glass cuts your forehead.
>You wince a bit in pain, and feel some blood running down your right temple and cheek.
>The guy on the floor quickly recovers and makes you trip as well, he makes sure the back your head smashes against the laminated dance floor.
>Finally, some clubgoers hear the commotion and direct their attention to the karaoke room.
>You get punched in the face once.
>Twice.
>Three times.
>But you refuse to give up so easily.
>When the guy appears to give his final blow you quickly dodge his attack and hear the bones inside his hand shatter when he punches the dance floor, breaking the colored LED.
>”AAAHHH! MY HAND!”
>You kick his stomach with your knee to take him off your body, after that you stumble to get up.
>You turn your head over your shoulder and see many teens filming the fight with their smartphones.
>You hate this age you live in.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-15+at+03.13.06).jpg (24 KB, 362x287) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-15+at+03.13.06).jpg
24 KB, 362x287
>>27370044

>You can even hear some idiots yelling that dreaded website’s name you used to hear back in Detrot whenever two ‘students’ got into a fight.
>The guy who was harassing Sunset Shimmer approaches you and raises his fists in a menacing way.
>”Alright, you want to be a tough guy? Let’s see if you can handle yourself…” throws a very hard but easy-to-avoid punch.
>You lift your left arm and block his punch, leaving his right side exposed. You take your chance to kick him in the ribs using your right knee.
>Then you use your left hand once again to punch his nose.
>”Fuuuuck…m-my nose. It’s broken!”
>The guy tries to gives you a high kick, but you catch his leg in mid-air using both your arms and hands and then you make him lose balance by kicking the inside part of the leg he was standing on.
>He stands up pretty quickly feeling humiliated at the unison voices of ‘OOOOHHH’ and gives you yet another high kick.
>Once again you grab his leg with your hands, pull him closer to you and punch him in the face using most of your strength.
>The dumbass feels like kicking you in the stomach once again, and you grab his leg once again, make him trip and fall on his back with your right feet while you still hold his leg.
>Once his back makes it to the dance floor breaking more colored tiles you release his leg and punch his face the same amount of times he punched yours.
>You see blood coming out of his mouth and a mix of blood and saliva landing on the colored tiles.
>When he tries to stand up, you decide he’s had enough so you quickly kick his stupid face with your right foot.
>He’s out like a light.
>”WHOOOO!”
>”DAAAAMN!”
>>
File: 1424737517111.png (104 KB, 317x596) Image search: [Google]
1424737517111.png
104 KB, 317x596
>>27370052

>The other ones who were harassing Rarity and Sunset Shimmer rush at you, one grabs you by your jacket.
>You see a good opportunity to counter this attack as well.
>You slap his arms away by sticking yours through the space between the inner part of his forearm, then you slap his ears at the same time with your palms.
>The guy harassing Rarity charges at you and tries to push you to the floor, you resist the attack, raise your arm and hit the back of his neck with your elbow.
>A nasty hit, but you don’t care.
>”ARGH!”
>You throw the asshole on the dance floor, breaking more colored floor tiles.
>As soon as the guy lands on the now broken colored tiles you feel confident in winning this fight.
>But as soon as you turned your back on the guy harassing Sunset Shimmer he got up and punched you…in the wound Dark Ember left on your body.
“NNGHHH…!”
>IT HURTS!
>You try remain calm and collected, but fail.
>This guy really made you angry.
>You turn around and make the guy fall on his back by kicking the back of his knees.
>As soon as he lands on his back you stomp his ribs and stomach four times.
>When you’re done you grab him by his jacket and punch him three times in the face, you grab his shoulder and arm and pull them in separate angles until you hear a painful snap.
>”AAAAAAH!”
>Then you kick the back of his knees to make him fall on his back once more.
>He’s out.
>2 out of 3.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-15+at+04.31.11).jpg (36 KB, 451x280) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-15+at+04.31.11).jpg
36 KB, 451x280
>>27370067

>2 out of 3.
>The guy who was harassing Rarity kicks you in the head and makes you fall on the ground.
>SHIT.
>Before he charges at you you quickly stand up using nothing but your legs and a jump.
>Time was vital back in Detrot, so you mastered this technique after several years of beatings.
>The guy stops himself when he sees you standing up like that. But decides to kick your face with a high kick.
>You grab his leg in mid-air and push it in the same direction he was trying to hit you, letting his back exposed.
>You quickly subdue him by grabbing his face from behind with one arm, pulling him a few inches down, kicking his back strong enough to make his knees bend.
>This will be the final blow.
>You prepare your free arm’s elbow and hit his chest with all your strength.
>The guy is out…
>You won.
>You spit some blood and pant, grabbing your knees.
>Each hit and blow that made its way to your body hurt a lot.
>Seems you need a bit more practice and to work more out at the gym.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-15+at+05.14.03).jpg (30 KB, 344x545) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-15+at+05.14.03).jpg
30 KB, 344x545
>>27370072

>Rainbow Dash makes her appearance.
>”DUDE! DUDE! Are you okay?!”
>You only nod.
>”What happened to-“
“They’re fine…”
>Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy emerge from the karaoke room.
>Rarity seems to be awake now, tears and mascara running down her cheeks.
>Their ripped clothes are a mess.
>It doesn’t take long for the clubgoers to realize what the fuck just happened. So they add two plus two and finally cheer your actions.
>”Holy crap dude…look at your face,” Rainbow Dash says while caressing your face with her tender hands, “are you sure you are gonna be okay?”
>You only nod.
>Pinkie Pie and Applejack do their best to cover Fluttershy’s and Sunset Shimmer’s exposed parts with their coats and even Applejack’s hat.
>You offer Rarity your jacket, but she doesn’t accept it.
>”I’m sorry darling…I’m so sorry. This wouldn’t have happened if-”
>Sunset Shimmer and Fluttershy give Rarity a glare that could kill. And Rarity looks way too accepting of that glare.
>You offer Fluttershy your jacket instead, which she gladly accepts.
>She’s the one who was almost half-naked from the upper part after all.
>She gives you a sweet peck on the cheek and asks you to drive her home, if it was okay with you.
>It appears she doesn’t mind the taste of your blood landing on her pretty lips.
>>
File: sirens.jpg (37 KB, 640x405) Image search: [Google]
sirens.jpg
37 KB, 640x405
>>27370089

>You agree and quickly exit the club with your friends to avoid talking to the cops, witnesses or the owner of the club.
>You’re pretty sure he’ll want to charge you the damages you did to his club.
>Most witnesses were people you knew from school, while the rest were teens from Crystal Prep High.
>You even spotted Snips and Snails. They gave you evil looks as they finished recording everything with their phones.
>The girls quickly jump inside the SUV as you hear sirens in the distance.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9LInwR0_ZA
>You get inside and start up the vehicle.
>At last, you drive away from the club and barely escape the consequences of staying in the club.
>The police will charge the teens that you beat the ever living shit out of them.
>If the witnesses talk, hopefully they’ll show the cops the recordings they took.
>If the cops decide to investigate further…guess it’s up to Sunset and Fluttershy to save your ass after you saved theirs.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvKy0MHbwGA
>You still want to know…how did those guys get into the karaoke room?
>Who brought them in?
>And where was Rarity the whole time?
>>
>>27370111
Oh shit. Rarity done fucked up.
>>
File: tall.jpg (1 MB, 1024x2589) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
1 MB, 1024x2589
>>27370111

>”Nonny! Are you okay? Those cuts look horrible!”
“I’m fine…” you mumble.
>Rainbow Dash, who was sitting next to you the whole time tries to clean the blood running down your forehead with a hanky.
“Thanks Dashie…”
>”Shh…don’t talk dude.”
>She keeps cleaning your forehead and at the same time, caressing your face. Trying to find more
“Haha…careful Dashie, I’m driving and you’re tickling me…”
>Rarity, who is sitting at the very end of the SUV tries to stifle her sobs.
>She observes how you and Rainbow Dash are getting along, and cries a bit more.
>“There there Rarity. Will you be alright?” Pinkie Pie tries to say, “did they hurt you?”
>She doesn’t answer back.
“Rarity?”
>”I’m sorry…”
>Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer scoff.
>Uh oh…that’s not good.
>You are predicting that you’re going to have a bad time with the strange silhouette with the creepy voice.
>You let out a sigh.
>”Thank you so so much Anon…I was so scared back there,” Fluttershy says, “I’m glad that you’re our friend.”
>”Unlike a certain someone I won’t mention her name…” Sunset Shimmer coldly says.
>”Huh?” Rainbow, Pinkie and Applejack say at the same time.
>Shit…
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phL6fDiYNJk
>>
>>27370137
Oh come on she was drunk, it wasn't that bad. The guys got caught and had their shit kicked in.
>>
>>27370244
>got drunk
>literally drinking apple cider and root beer,

Rarity is a ho.
>>
>>27370089
>It appears she doesn’t mind the taste of your blood landing on her pretty lips.
That sounds pretty fucking creepy.
>>
>>27370244
It's not trauma from the almost-rape, it's regret and envy.
>>
>>27370660
when someone saves you from being raped and possibly worse, you don't care how you show your gratitude.

>>27370244
she wasn't drunk, just stressed from this stupid debacle and made a really huge mistake. At least she realizes what stupid mistake she did too. no one forgives someone that quickly without some time to think about everything.
>>
>>27370660
Clearly you've never participated in Metzitzah B'peh.
>>
Does anyone have the paste bin link to NaOh's current story cuz I can't find it in that list for some reason
>>
>>27371370
See: >>27363864
>>
>>27341643
bump
>>
another page 10 save
>>
File: 1426273929238.png (463 KB, 621x688) Image search: [Google]
1426273929238.png
463 KB, 621x688
>>27370137
I really enjoy your action scenes NAOH.

>there will never be a version of this story where sunset gets a happy ending
I know that a happy ending would completely ruin the point of the story, but still.
>>
>>27373047
>imblyign
Stay tuned
>>
>>27363311
>”It’s okay… I’ve gotcha.” The officer who has been guarding the gym entrance assures the people inside.
>For a split second, his heavy breathing is the only thing to be heard, that is, before the gunshots from April’s direction start to sound once again. The officer shines his flashlight into the gym, almost entering the door so he can guard form the inside.
>”Officer Snow’s a good shot. Those things are gonna have a hard time dodging her.” He musters up a fer reassuring words as he notices the tears on more of the faces in front of him. “Everyone listen up. I’m Officer Willow. And until the others get back, I’m going to be right around this corner.” He points towards the hallway behind him with his chin, keeping both of his hands on his gun. “If anyone hears anything… and I mean anything, holler. I’ll be right-”
>A sudden snarl cuts the officer off, and he spins around in an instant to confront whatever made the noise.
>He’s tackled to the ground before he can point his gun.
>It takes less than a second for the people in the gym to figure out what just happened. The panic spreads through the room like wildfire, except half of the civilians are standing up this time.
>Already feeling extremely intolerant to darkened rooms, Rarity stumbles in the direction of the only other gym entrance with Sweetie Belle tightly in her grasp.
>”Somebody do something!” Trixie’s voice calls out as Officer Willow’s screams start to become louder.
>Sunset, not knowing what else to do, calls out for April.
>>
>>27373779
Oh damn son.
>>
File: katia managan hears an imp.gif (1 MB, 594x540) Image search: [Google]
katia managan hears an imp.gif
1 MB, 594x540
>>27373107
Staying tuned.
>>
>>27356120
WOOP WOOP MORE ZESTY FROM PHENO! Glad you're getting your groove back, writers block is a pain.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (24 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
24 KB, 600x440
>>27370028
>As soon as your friends see you, their faces make the biggest smiles of relief you’ve seen.
This is so cuutee! In the end, the mafia will kill everyone.

>Fluttershy shuts her legs and Sunset Shimmer covers her breasts as fast as possible.
That's... not very useable in this fight, but Ia gree, it's so fucking nice to see that you care about details like this.

>>27370044
>You manage to dodge one of the first bottle, but the other one breaks on your face, and the glass cuts your forehead.
Immunity spell is lost. Fuck.

>When the guy appears to give his final blow you quickly dodge his attack and hear the bones inside his hand shatter when he punches the dance floor, breaking the colored LED.
HYE HYE HYE! Does Anon look like a beat ham now?

>You turn your head over your shoulder and see many teens filming the fight with their smartphones.
Oh, god fucking, dammit.

>>27370052
>You see blood coming out of his mouth and a mix of blood and saliva landing on the colored tiles.
You receaved 1 Bad Karma. Put a coin to know the total amount of your Bad Karma.

>>27370067
>But as soon as you turned your back on the guy harassing Sunset Shimmer he got up and punched you…in the wound Dark Ember left on your body.
Don't worry. You'll gain another nasty wound during this fight.

>As soon as he lands on his back you stomp his ribs and stomach four times.
>When you’re done you grab him by his jacket and punch him three times in the face, you grab his shoulder and arm and pull them in separate angles until you hear a painful snap.
That's how you turn evil. I onder, will the people be afraid of him after seeing that?

>>27370072
>The guy who was harassing Rarity kicks you in the head and makes you fall on the ground.
You could say, you got deleveled.
Pic related

>The guy is out…
No, he is Patrick.
>>
>>27370089
>It doesn’t take long for the clubgoers to realize what the fuck just happened. So they add two plus two and finally cheer your actions.
Finally!

Fucking vapire! Hue.

>>27370111
>You agree and quickly exit the club with your friends to avoid talking to the cops, witnesses or the owner of the club.
But they recorded him.

>If the cops decide to investigate further…guess it’s up to Sunset and Fluttershy to save your ass after you saved theirs.
Literally.

>You still want to know…how did those guys get into the karaoke room?
>Who brought them in?
>And where was Rarity the whole time?
WAHAHAHAHAHA. Good one.

>>27370137
>She keeps cleaning your forehead and at the same time, caressing your face. Trying to find more
>Trying to find more
of his face?

>You are predicting that you’re going to have a bad time with the strange silhouette with the creepy voice.
I like this.

Moar!
>>
>>27373779
>on guard duty
>allowing yourself to get distracted
Got what he deserved.
>>
>>27360233
I can't really make promises as far as progress goes with this story. Normie life is slowly drawing me away from fun things and keeping me busy on a day to day basis.
>>
>>
>>27370137
Fluttershy and Sunset need to lay off blaming Rarity for the whole thing; she didn't know what would happen, or have much reason to believe that anything like that would happen. It was a traumatic experience, to be sure, but misdirected resentment and anger will only damage their friendship. Presumably, the next update will deal with the fallout.
>>
>>27377297
Look at this faggot and his comment. Their friendship is all but gone at this point.
>>
>dick-riding: the thread
>>
>>27341643
bump
>>
>>27341643
bump
>>
>>27341643
bump from 9. good night folks
>>
>>27379099
waste of good dubs
>>
>>27373779
>Rushed footsteps can be heard hurrying towards the exit. Had it not been for the small amount of light coming from everyone’s screens, those footsteps would have been running straight into each other. By the time Sunset herself stands up, half of the people have left the gym.
>”Somebody help him!” Derpy’s voice sounds out from somewhere in the gym.
>A few of the people collectively answer her over each other, but the fact that their voices are either outside the door or moving towards the door says enough. Derpy soon follows them after she realizes that even Bulk Biceps is out there with the crowd.
>Three of the remaining cops guarding the station try to escort the crowd back into the gym before they learn what just happened. Two cops take the long way through the hallways to confront the situation while another tells everyone to line up against the wall and quiet down.
>Bulk Biceps takes a countless amount of looks at the crowd to make sure that everyone made it out of the gym. Those bloodcurdling screams he heard back there meant nothing other than bad news for whoever was unfortunate enough to stay in the gym once the danger reached the room.
>At the other door on the other side of the gym, Officer Willow can still be heard fighting for his life. No one can tell exactly how dire the situation is, but the worst is assumed no matter what.
>”We need to leave.” Cadence shudders as she glares back into the gym that’s now back to complete blackness. “They’re getting in here.”
>Trixie perks up and spins around to answer. “What? Are you kidding?”
>”We have to!”
>”I’m not g- Trixie’s not going out there with those things running around!” Trixie almost violently points out the window.
>”Didn’t you see what happened when we tried to secure Crystal Prep?”
>>
>>27382592
>”Didn’t you see what happened when we tried to secure Crystal Prep?”
>securing a school
>massive, lots of space to cover
>god knows how many windows
>numerous doors
>trying to secure this
I can't imagine many places worse than a school to try and secure.
>>
page 10 save
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (522 KB, 249x140) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
522 KB, 249x140
>>27382710
>This

Secure a bank, or a county jail. Somewhere with bars you can poke pointy things through.

It always amuses me that for a zombie apocalypse to actually be a threat, you have to create a universe where all zombie culture is essentially retconned. Most people this day and age know the generalities of surviving zombies, through movies, TV, whatever. An outbreak only becomes one through the original period of panic, and recognizing the threat. If everyone knows what's happening from the outset, most zombie outbreaks would be contained by the citizenry.

>Don't let it touch you.
>Destroy the brain from a distance.

Operating under these rules of engagement, your average PTA meeting could quell an outbreak before it got unmanageable.

It's hard to acknowledge something as a credible threat when it's dependent on a lack of foreknowledge we already possess.

Always good for a story, though =D
>>
>>27383943
I think there is an actual "Zombie Survival Manual". I don't know why, but I have a copy in my library...
>>
Hey faggots, I don't know where to ask so I'll do it here, anyone knows where Slazors is ? I've been away for a while now but I've seen he returned by checking desustrorage. He said he would continue his stories in a general, and I'm thinking it must be Fingerbang. Thing is I can't see any post from him in the archive. Any one knows where he is ? [/spoiler] Did he quit ? [/spoiler]
>>
File: Awkward.gif (1 MB, 200x176) Image search: [Google]
Awkward.gif
1 MB, 200x176
>>27384987
>those spoilers
Shit, I forgot how this place works it seems
>>
File: dankkermit.png (53 KB, 199x183) Image search: [Google]
dankkermit.png
53 KB, 199x183
Just popping in to say Congrats on 200 threads Fingerbang. You guys earned it.
>>
>>27383943
I can see this happening in the near future of the story, but I believe this is still within the first 24 hours after the outbreak,and not to mention, at nighttime, so panic like this were most likely to happen, especially in a nice quaint neighbourhood that is Canterlot
>>
>>27341643

Would Rarity wear these?
>>
>>27385100
come back leman.
I miss u
>>
>>27385100
is it really you? the rage king?
>>
>>27384854
There is a Zombie Survival Guide. It has a companion piece of sorts called World War Z which is pretty fascinating in the way it incorporates global politics into the outbreak
>>
>>27384987
Who?
>>
>>27385100
dude i really want you to finish the wrestling one
>>
>>27385100
that trixie story was pretty hot bruh
>>
File: 1452472280325.jpg (522 KB, 1024x1200) Image search: [Google]
1452472280325.jpg
522 KB, 1024x1200
>>
File: 1437701814554.png (153 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
1437701814554.png
153 KB, 700x471
>>
File: King_Harkinian_Oah.png (5 KB, 546x459) Image search: [Google]
King_Harkinian_Oah.png
5 KB, 546x459
>>27386455
link
>>
>>27388192
http://pastebin.com/4UqsLLxa
>>
>>27388181
go for it, bb.
>>
>>27388181
Just do it. There have been a lot of people coming in here saying that they are going to write something and then never actually do it. A couple of others come in and start writing only to burn out and stop after the first few posts. Like Sleepover Anon
>>
>>27385100
Please come back lemon
>>
>>27385100
great to hear from you, are you planning on coming back and writing again?
>>
I am quitting because of all you faggots dont appreciate my hard work
>>
>>27389116
Dont quitting please , i honestly like your history really , pls continue
>>
>>27388961
>>27386455
>>27388868
>>27386266
>>27385396
You know that someone is getting desperate when they take the time to come back at different times of the day to samefag. And the fact that it's getting more and more obvious with each reply is cringeworthy as fuck.
>>
File: Screenshot.png (188 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
188 KB, 1366x768
>>27389252
All these flavors. And you chose salty.
Go away Ekans and leave lemon alone.
>>
>>27389366
>That suspiciously bold 1.
>Immediately blaming Ekans.
>Victimizing Leman.

Why hello there, Leman. What a lovely day for now confirmed samefagging.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 345x128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 345x128
>>27389366
And to follow up on >>27389399, another thing I just noticed.
You even have paint open on your fucking toolbar. That is just embarrassing.
Are you even trying?
>>
>>27389399
>>27389441
#rekt
>>
File: 333-keyboard-break.png (120 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
333-keyboard-break.png
120 KB, 500x500
Just want to say I have no part in this.
All I wanted to do was wish fingerbang well and then someone wants to start shit all over again.
This is the exact reason I left.
Because all you people think is I'm some sort of joke.
>>
>>27389679
You didn't answer any of those "replies" to you.
>>
>>27364908
>>27364974
>>27368389
Faust said Rarity was best pony btw. All other ponies are shit tier characters
>>
>>27385100
>>27389679
>>27389116

Leman.
I'm sinserly sorry about this.
Maybe it's just the jealousy, but i think that you should need to continue.
Everywhere we go, there will be people that just don't like or critic everything we do.
(I know i will be cruzified for this)
That's the catch, you decided to start this, and no matter what happened, you still posted your work.
I know the internet can be hard.
I've lost like 3 different WriteFag names just to make ends met and let everything wither.
But you no man, i know you can do it, even if we are not in the same home, distrit, city, country, continent, you made it.
Just like Our friend NaOH.
I readed his stories from a long time, and when i found out that he was Liquid Plasma, i got really happy.
I wasn't the only one that got so overwhelmed with live and everything that had to give up what's most good of one.
I want to be a good write fag, but between work, life and family, i can't make ends meet with the green.
And the fact that there is no place to practice without being made fun of it's bad enough.
But one way or another, i try to keep writing.
I still want to make a story about shit that happens to a faceless green boy who represent us, trying his damn best to score with any gurls or thing that move from another dimension.

So please, NaOH and Leman, i'm sorry that maybe you are the only ones that keep this thread alive, but don't give up.
I belive in you.
No Homo
...Well... maybe a little homo
>>
>>27341643
If you came on her face it wouldn't even show. Imagine her walking around with your cum on her face and nobody noticing. That would be pretty hot.
>>
>>27390117
P.S. but if you really are tired of this.
Then there is no really more to do that just leave.
Like i said, we have lives, even if you are a basement dweller, you have things to do.
But please, i know that we are too much of both of you, but, could you please put the bow and seal of finished to you stories?
We will miss the both of you when you are gone, and just when people die, could you put closure to your stories?
Just to let our spirits free and continue with a smile, even if it's just half done, we will be happy.

It was a pleasure to write this down.
Sorry for the sap.
Good night
>>
>>27390117
>>27390190
It's rather hard to take you seriously when:
A. You've only named 2 of the 5 writefags who posted in this current thread so far as "the only ones that keep this thread alive".
B. The tripcode of the "NaOH" you replied to isn't even NaOH's tripcode.

I'm not entirely sure whether these posts are bait or damage control, but they were very poorly put together no matter which way you look at it.

"Good night"
>>
>>27390205
Sorry, still learning the ways of 4chan, all i had before this was Fimfiction.
I'll shut my keyboard.
>>
>>27390205
>>27390222
Wait, I was partially wrong about one part of that.
Leman didn't post any green in this thread :^)
>>
>>27390149
Needs more Rarity stories, this thread does.

Not sure what NaOH's is about but she seems uncharacteristically flippant and reckless. So fags are taking it as an opportunity to denounce her
>>
>>27388502
ouch, that stung. I really should go back and finish that story, huh? I did lose steam when everyone else started posting and everyone stopped giving a shit about what I wrote, so I decided to let everyone else get the spotlight and not get in the way.

If you really want me to continue... I will probably have to find a way to show what the hell I wrote previously before continuing my story in the first place. I gotta remember to save what I write sometimes.
>>
>>27382592
>”Why do you think I was there when that happened?”
>Cadence steps closer to Trixie. “Do you realize how nearly impossible it is to secure a school?”
>”Stop right there!” One fo the cops’ voices sounds on the other side of the gym.
>The ruckus that follows sounds like something straight out of a movie. A couple of shots are fired and the sound of a limp body hitting the floor soon concludes the first series of loud noises.
>”It isn’t safe here! The cops are good protection, yes, but we’re setting ourselves up for destruction if we stay in one place! We need mobility!” Cadence turns to some of the other students and starts to tell them the exact same thing, like a broken record.
>A pair of hands slams against the window behind Rarity as she leans against it. The glass damn near shatters behind her, startling her enough to spring forward and fly right into the wall of the other side of the hallway.
>Everyone shrieks and migrates to the middle of the hallway. The two cops who had ventured to the other side of the gym have yet to be heard from.
>”No! Leaving is stupid!” Argues Trixie as she tries to regain Cadence’s attention. “We could easily secure this place! Aren’t there jail cells in police stations?”
>”That doesn’t matter!” Cadence carefully watches the windows, remembering events that happened last time she and a few others were next to a window when her group was larger. “They learn. And they lean fast. I don’t think you understand.”
>”We will be fine here! We have… COPS! Okay? Cops protecting us! They have guns!”
>”One of the officers was just caught off guard, Trixie! It’s only a matter of-”
>April’s voice cuts Cadence off from down the hallway. “Hey!” She’s waving her hands in a frantic gesture for the civilians to come towards her direction, but her silhouette can hardly be seen in the near pitch blackness. “They got in!”
>>
File: DoYouEvenHotlineMiami?.gif (2 MB, 400x603) Image search: [Google]
DoYouEvenHotlineMiami?.gif
2 MB, 400x603
>>27390786
>”What?” Trixie freezes. “But… but how?”
>”Just get away for there now! NOW!” April’s voice is slightly overshadowed by a sharp snarling sound from the other end of the hallway.
>Nobody needs to take the time to question what it was, they need to leave now.
>The entire group turns into a cramped cluster of panic as everyone tries to escape in the same direction all at once. Luna and Celestia try their best to stay near one another, as do Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Fluttershy hold into Bulk’s arm for dear life as she lets him pull her to the front of the fleeing crowd.
>The people cannot get away from the noise quickly enough, especially when they can hear it sound off again.

So I was writing for a little bit longer this time. Which is weird, because I actually had more to do today than any other day. I guess I'll be available to do more things starting tomorrow and write all the things Ive been dying to do for like weeks now, lol.
More updates coming soon. Shit will continue to get real.
>>27390750
I encourage you to continue. I might be posting a lot more in the coming days, but not at all times during the day, as I'll be away from the computer. I'm sure that you'll get the spotlight if you go on, I've seen people enjoy your sleepover story too.
>>27389116
That's a pretty neat meme. Gif somewhat related.
>>
File: ryangry.png (379 KB, 459x597) Image search: [Google]
ryangry.png
379 KB, 459x597
>>27389116
You'd like that wouldn't you?
>>
File: 1455053390121.jpg (706 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455053390121.jpg
706 KB, 1440x1080
>>27391254
Some shitposters can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.
>>
File: I fucking hate these people.jpg (891 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
I fucking hate these people.jpg
891 KB, 667x1000
>>27389116
>>
File: e1ZyWm7.gif (1 MB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
e1ZyWm7.gif
1 MB, 600x432
>>27391254
You likes the Rarity? You post her a lot.

She is the most memeable
>>
>>27391254
I wouldn't...
>>
>>27359801
Oh hey, I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Beelzebub is a badass anime, so I'll give you that.
>>
Here come the smurfs
>>
File: 2hi2cuc.png (28 KB, 256x183) Image search: [Google]
2hi2cuc.png
28 KB, 256x183
bump
>>
>>27341643
"I dream of tenderly making love in the missionary position while we tell each other how much we love each other".
>>
>>27390237
oh shut the fuck up already
>>
>>27393439
I'd call you ass blasted, but you being hours late to the party is pitiful enough. Practice what you preach, fuccboi.
>>
>>27390237
thats because he quit, because you guys are ungrateful little shits.
>>
>>27393450
we all know its you Luci, get a freaking life already.
>>
>>27393468
>>27393473
I can tell it's still you. You replied to the same post in just over 5 minutes and then replied to a new post 1 minute and 1 second after that. If that doesn't reek of samefag, then nothing does.
>>
>inb4 a brand new salty reply from Totally-Not-Leman 20 minutes to a couple of hours later to cover up samefag hotel
>>
>>27393521
>Samefag hotel
>>
Bumping for great justice.
>>
jesus christ, it will never stop will it?
>>
>>27390750
Please continue. I really liked your green.
>>
>>27388567 I vote telekinesis. The hard part is keeping himself in check when his mind wanders.
>>
Anybody got some green Rainbow Dash pastebin ?
>>
>>27396286
>>27396340
I want more Cosmic Butthole
>>
>>27396473
powers fext physiology http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Fext_Physiology
and a crush on rainbow
>>
>>27396473
POWERS OF AMERICA
FUCK YEAAAH
AMERIFLAUGE GO
>>
>>27396473
Mr. Cranky Doodle Donkey
>>
>>27396473

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Cosmic_Manipulation
Have crush on Moondancer
>>
>>27396473
Winona
jk, maybe Flutters?
>>
>>27396562
forgot pic
>>
>>27396473
Illusion powers, and a crush on sunset.
>>
File: 1459399180821.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459399180821.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27396473
Sunnyyyyy
also anon just suddenly finds kame house going to the beach one day and becomes a martial arts master
>>
Is there a facebook group for MLP? Or Rarity lovers
>>
>>27397466
You're doing great keep going!
>>
>>27397120
>Sunset
Seriously? You have chosen the most used character of the EQG greens, I know that probably you aren't gonna change that (and tbph I hope you do) but PLEASE at least try to have an original idea.
>>
>>27396473
>I'm gonna let you all decide who the crush is and what his powers are gonna be

How about able to summon a cold black flame to intimidate/surprise people?
>>
>>27390869
>”Follow me!” April continues down the dark hallway, already surging ahead of those who follow her.
>But the rest of the terrifies people catch up to her after she slows down a little bit on account of the weight of all of the new ammunition she just picked up.
>Every second that goes by feels like the very last second in everyone’s life with the darkness hiding nearly everything. That presence of the danger forces each mind to imagine a pair of claw-like hands and hungry teeth waiting for them inches away in every little bit of the darkness.
>It’s extremely difficult to fit everyone into the storage room.
>After recognizing where she is, Sunset starts to question why April led everyone to here instead of somewhere she imagines is more safe. The battered corpse on the floor only prompts the group to migrate to the side of the room where there aren’t pools of blood.
>In this moment, no one can think of themselves as an individual. Despite fearing for their lives, the danger still somehow establishes, in everyone’s minds, that they are a single group of people waiting to be overrun by hordes of zombies. That’s all they see — clusters of terrified faces that reflect every single thing they’re feeling.
>Just as shaken and fragile as they are. Just as doomed.
>April runs around the room, dragging around a number of the cardboard boxes that fell off of the shelves and pushing them in front of the door. The boxes are lined up all along the bottom of the door except for about three feet of space.
>After this is completed, April trots over to the red button on the wall, thinking to herself that she is about to go on a suicide mission. But she doesn’t waste a second, and slams her hand onto the button twice, a few seconds apart to create a tiny rectangular gap.
>The group watches her slip through, screaming something along the lines of “Stay away from the door!” as she pulls her gun out.
>A cold gust of wind hits April’s face as she aims before doing anything else.
>>
File: Hideout.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Hideout.png
2 MB, 1366x768
Here are some HM2 levels I made for WFD. Check them out if you want!

How to install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebe4Cpn8Eow

1/2 - Hideout
>>
File: The Search.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
The Search.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>27399967

2/2 - The Search

These are based on WFD's future chapters. As soon as I can figure out how to make cutscenes without crashing this game with no survivors I'll make more.
>>
File: you're pretty good.gif (975 KB, 229x302) Image search: [Google]
you're pretty good.gif
975 KB, 229x302
>>27399967
>>27399985
played them and thought they were good. not bullshit hard, but hard enough
>>
>>27399503
>>
>>27399967
>>27399985
I have gog version so that video does not help me
>>
>>27399967
>>27399985
How cute, now write
>>
>>27399967
Why HM part 2 tho
>>
>>27401541
try making levels for HM 1
>>
seriously why do you guys like NaOH's stories?The pinkie childhood story was alright but this guy writes stories like a horny 13 year old
>>
>>27401928
no u
>>
File: 1460093525626.gif (2 MB, 309x452) Image search: [Google]
1460093525626.gif
2 MB, 309x452
>>27401928
You write something then
>>
File: 1460357860027.png (168 KB, 497x481) Image search: [Google]
1460357860027.png
168 KB, 497x481
>>27398706
>Not even one current Sunset story
>>
>>27401960
k

>be anon
>be new to school
>meet 6 girls
>shag them all
>Major problem happens
>anon fixes it
>fug (insert waifu here)
>win prom queen and king
?tenouttaten.
>>
>>27401994
So gud
I wish I cud rite lik this
>>
>>27402051
Some one who isn't a part of the main shits
>>
>>27402051
Maybe twilight or rarara.

Btw power should be illusion like some other anon suggested, so he can do shit like project his voice from someone else's mouth and even make simple visual illusions
>>
>>27402060
here I'm thinking this fits you more.
https://boards.4chan.org/mlp/thread/27377956/the-bradical-adventures-of-normal-norman-back#top
>>
>>27401541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svyCX2qHWXU
>>
>>27341643
bump
>>
>>27401928
If that's an honest question, may as well give it some sort of answer. An old writer that has stuck around longer and fits in better than most writers here, so there is some sort of special treatment.

Or they are trying to spark something like this. Maybe there is more to this than I know. Either way, there is some sticky shit that's going on.
>>
>>27401928
It's because this thread is filled with horny 13 year olds.
>>
>>27402303
No
>>
>>27341643
bump
>>
here some canon lore from the girls
>>
>>27405036
Pinkie Pie you dumb slut, text can be read at any speed.
>>
>>27405036
And what a load of shit it is.
>>
>>27391254
I appreciate your work NaOH, it's a nice read when I'm bored
>>
I miss Grim Reaper.
>>
>>27406131
IS IT DAT BOI
OH SHIT WHADDUP
>>
File: large.png (785 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
large.png
785 KB, 1280x720
bunp
>>
>>27407347
Write, attention whore. Leave the bumping to everyone else.
>>
File: YXFkGmP.png (36 KB, 716x554) Image search: [Google]
YXFkGmP.png
36 KB, 716x554
>>27407388
Had my trip on, page 10. Mind your own business.
>>
>>27407347
NAOH pls continue your history pls i loved :D
>>
>>27407347
[banjos begin playing]
>>
>>27407347
NAOH pls continue your history i loved :D
>>
Gonna post more of the story, soon. Sorry about seeming dead. The past few days were....tiring.
>>
“Hey, you're a woman, any idea where I can put this kid to bed?”
>You hold the baby out to her.
>The maid finally breaks out of her shock and comes to. “Huh….oh, about time you let me handle the Archangel Princess.”
>Again with the crazy act. You move the baby out of her reach and point a questioning finger at her.
“Alright, what's going on here? First, I find this kid floating down the river, then you come into my home and stir shit up. I need answers. Particularly as to what the Hell you're going on about with this Archangel business.”
>The aim of your finger draws down from her face to her chest.
“Your jugs are out again, by the way.”
>The maid yelps and twists her chest away from your view. “You're such a perv!”
>A grin breaks across your face.
“Oh, you've gotta meet Norm. If you’re calling me a pervert, you don't know nothing, yet.”
>Trixie fixes herself and lets out a sigh.
“The infant in your arms is a Princess. Princess Flurry Heart, heir to the designation of Archangel of Love. Though...it doesn't seem to show in her likings and demeanor.”
>Totally saw this in a anime somewhere.
”So….basically that one little girl that's rebellious in the rich, happy, white family?”
>”What?”
“Nevermind, continue.”
>”It is very rare that the Archangels breed and have an heir, but due the the Heavens Accords, it is a requirement that heirs are raised within a contracted family. The choice is the heir's”.
”So….I was contracted by a child of one of God’s right hand men?”
>”Women.”
“Huh?”
>”The birthmother of Flurry Heart is Archangel Cadence. The Archangel of Love. I was hoping that she would've found a different contractor, other than a brute like you, but….things went awry.”
“So you're the one that dropped her in the river?”
>”I DID NO SUCH THING, SOME THUGS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE AMUSING TO OVER POWER ME AND I LOST SIGHT OF THE PRINCESS DURING THE ENCOUNTER!!”
>>
>>27407480
>You take your hands off of your ears.
“Pipe it down, will ya? My sister is sleeping. You should be lucky that you were dealing with me and not her.”
>”I care not for any filthy human, they're all the same.”
>Well, that's very nice of her to say.
>”Digression over with, are you satisfied with the enlightenment?”
>You yawn and scratch your head.
“Sure, I guess I can believe it.”
>You put the Princess in her arms.
“Take care of her while I catch some z’s will ya?”
>Not a word is uttered from the maid afterwards. She simply begins the process of ensuring that Flurry is asleep.
“By the way, this ‘brute’ won't kick you out, ‘nite.”

>Later, that night.
>You eyes open half lidded and eye the clock….4:37am….
>You suddenly sense movement on your bed.
>You normally sleep with barely any covering so you get a full view of what your new guest in bed is doing.
>It’s the maid, Trixie.
>It doesn't seem that she has noticed that you're awake, so you keep watching for her next move.
>She slowly creeps up over your crotch.
>sweatingman.jpg
>She grabs your briefs by the waistband and gently pulls them down.
>Really can’t help not getting hard at this point.
>When she finally brings your underwear down past your junk, her eyes widen when it flops out at 68%.
>The humidity of her breathing down on you makes you twitch a little.
>Suddenly a small teal, aura-like glow appears on her forehead. You don't remember seeing anything there that would cause it.
>You feeling a gentle pressure on your balls as if she was holding them in her hand.
>You stifle a groan which immediately stops everything.
>She looks up at you. The glow disappeared along with the sensation on your gems.
>Convinced that you haven't awakened, she resumes playing with you. This time, using her hand to massage your sack.
>’Lord, this is fucking sensational.’
>>
>>27407405
Nope.
>>
>>27407498
>Wrapping her hand around the base of your now fully erect dick, she lowers her mouth and begins sucking on a nad.
>You don't know how you're able to hold back every reaction possible through just sheer will.
>You feverishly twitch in her hand as she keeps on the assault of your balls.
>You can't help but move your legs from the bliss and it seems as though the maid doesn't care about whether you're awake or not at this point.
>With a “pop!” she releases your nuts and with that breaks your verbal ministrations as you let out a loud groan.
>Trixie looks up at your strained face with a lustful grin as she rises up and pulls her blouse down, revealing her bust.
>”I see that you're awake.” She breathes with tone that feeds the demon within.
>You remain silent, waiting for her next move.
>The maid wraps your heated pole with her tits and slowly begins tit fucking you.
>”I've been wanting to use these on you when I first laid eyes on you, Contractor.”
>Contractor
>The word ruined it until she speed things up and began fellating the tip.
>You toss your head back as your hands shoot up and on her head.
>So much for believing she was a kissless virgin.
>A pressure builds up the base of your cock and you make your final stand.
>Trixie takes notice of this and runs your full length down her gullet.
>Your grip on her head tightens and you buck your hips as you release your load down the maid’s throat.
>She gags from the initial burst and a glob escapes from the corner of her lips, yet she continues to keep her face planted against your crotch.
>When you are emptied of every drop, she slowly releases you and lets you go with with a wet “POP.”
>The last thing you bear witness to is the maid kissing the side of your length before your refractory period pulls you back into your slumber.

>https://youtu.be/xVjOK2KCwqg
>You wake up to your phone alarm.
>>
>>27407513
>Checking the time, it seems as though you over slept.
>Realising this, you shoot up and look out the window. Norman isn't outside waiting for you, confirming your suspicion of being fucking late.
>A hand lightly grips your shoulder and pulls you back down.
>Startled you throw a punch, only to have it caught by the maid. Judging from the steam coming off, you threw something that Mike Tyson would look up to.
>”Had a good night, Contractor?”
>Again with being called “Contractor.”
“Aside from sleeping in, it was nice. Care to explain the fun you had with me in the middle of the night?”
>”That? Oh…” the maid breaks eye contact and blushes. “....I left out the part where it's the duty of the maid servant to aid in the growth of their respective master, didn't I?”
>You give her a stupid look.
>”I'll be taking that as a ‘yes.’”
>You still need to know about this crazy bitch and the kid that you picked up.
“So…..sexual acts aid in the growth of Flurry? That's the craziest shit I've ever heard.”
>”I'm afraid it is true. She i-”
“Is the daughter of the Archangel of Love, blah, blah.”
>A stinging sensation hits your cheek.
>’She’s definitely quick.’
>”Don't you dare interrupt me when I am speaking, cretin!”
>You laugh it off.
”Okay, mom, sorry.”
>With a huff, Trixie crosses her arms, “Now I'm sure your filthy race of people know what the respective Archangels represent.”
>Rubbing your cheek thoughtfully, you reply
“No, I clearly don't.”
>”Fine, let Trixie fill you in. For starters, the Archangel of Love represents and overlooks pharmacists, nurses, doctors, guardian angels, and (of course) love.”
>You raise your hand.
>”What is it?” the maid fumes.
“What do you mean by guardian angels?”
>”I will get to that at a later time.”
>So much for learning about mythical creatures.
>”The Archangel of Knowledge is for your basic news, mail men, telecommunications, and such.”
>>
>>27407524
“Now ain't that a shitty job.”
>”SILENCE!”
>You shrink back and put your hands up.
“Sorry, don't shoot!”
>”Last warning, Contractor.”
>You don't like the look in her eye.
>”The final Archangel is the Archangel of Wrath.”
>You like the sound of this one.
>”She represents police, military, and generally anything that you don't want to fuck with. Which leaves guardian angels.”
>’About time.’
>”Guardian angels are basically angels that carry attributes from all three of the Archangels, speed, defense, and power. You don't want to encounter one if you wish to stay in the world of the living.”
“Why is that?”
>”Because they have received special training and blessings from all three of the Archangels. Consider them as a militia that carries out the whim of the three.”
>”Where do you stand with them?”
>The maid crosses her arms, “Hmph, they bear no match for a maid servant of the Archangel of Love.”
“I bet that you hardly stand a chance against one.”
>”What?!” Her face is completely red, “Trixie can so take on a group of five and come out standing on top.”
>You cock an eyebrow.
“Yet you couldn't put me down.”
>”The Princess was on your shoulder! I cannot put her in harm’s way!”
“Yet, you still fought me.”
>The maid looks away, “S-shut up….”
>You get up and the maid grabs your arm to stop you. “By the way, you can't get more than 15 meters away from the Princess, otherwise, it won't end well for you.”
>You’ve gotta find out that anime, tonight.
>Letting out a sigh
“Fine, it shouldn't be a problem. Can you let me get ready for school, now. I'm running a tad bit late.”
>Looking like the world was wiped out before her eyes, Trixie reluctantly let your hand go.
“Since you’ve seen what I've got, already, I won't hafta push you out of my room. In short, you can watch.”
>>
>>27407535
>”As if I want to see that disgusting body of yours again.” The maid crosses her arms and looks away. You couldn't help but laugh.
>’She digs me.’

>After going through a few debacles unscathed, you finally make it to your 3rd period, catching odd looks when you go and take your seat.
>”Uhhh, what's with the kid on your back?” Norman leans over.
>You kick your feet up and lean back in the chair.
“Nothing important to you.”
>”It kinda is considering that the whole class is starting at you.”
>You scan the room and find out that Norm is right.
“They should take a picture, it'll last longer.”
>Norman turns back forward in his seat, shaking his head.
>You sense that you're being watched and look out the window.
>Nothing
>Just trees and grass.
>You dismiss it as paranoia from the story that Trixie gave you earlier.
>Looking back down on your desk, you find a note.
>Upon opening, the first impression is that it clearly isn't a guy that wrote this message. Hand writing is too clean.
>’Meet up at the school yard at 4:30.’
>Literally two hours after school. Who the fuck stays out that late.

>Later, at the school yard.
>This is bullshit.
>It's 4:30 and no one is in sight.
>Flurry is getting agitated on top of that. You might have to get home very soon.
>When you turn for home, there's a woman waiting at the gate.
>She is wearing a white trench coat with the school uniform underneath. Though, instead of the standard skirt as a bottom, she’s wearing joggers.
>The most oddball thing about her is that large mass of hair she has.
>”It is my best guess that you're Anon.”
“Perhaps, and it is my best guess that you're the one who called me out here.”
>”Perhaps. The name is Adagio.”
“Cool…”
>You thumb at Flurry
“My friend here seems to be getting hungry and I was about to start for home. Care to cut to the chase?”
>>
>>27407546
>”My close group of friends notified me that a first year is catching a rise.”
“And?”
>”I’ve wanted to see you in action myself.”
>In a blink of an eye, Adagio is standing next to you. You sense the attack and see it, but it doesn't make contact with you.
>’What the Hell is going on here.’
>Adagio jumps back a distance away from you. In her hand is a wooden sword.
>You forgot to Google that anime again.
>”What the fuck was that?! My sword made contact and you didn't even budge!”
“And you're asking me?”
>Princess Flurry coos excitedly on your shoulder.
>’Could the kid be behind this?’
>Adagio dash towards you again, sword at the ready to put you down.
>Waiting for the right moment, you just out of the way.
>In a flash, the swordswoman pivots on the ball of her foot and goes for the jab.
>’Shit, should’ve dove.’
>Before your very eyes, just before the tip hits your gut, you see a pink layer form between you and the weapon.
>’What the fuck is going on here?!’
>The sword sticks, and the girl struggles to pull it back out.
>”What in the Gods name is going on here?” Adagio’s eyes widen in shock.
>Who gives a shit. You just need to get home.
>Grabbing hold of the sword, you break it.
“Sorry about this.”
>You bring your fist to her diaphragm and knock the wind out of her.
>When she falls to her knees, gasping for air, you book it. Trixie has more explaining to do.
>Surprisingly enough, Flurry is giggling with joy.
“I'm gonna take an impromptu rain check on that duel you want. Laters!”

>You run up the stairs and burst through the door of your room.
>The maid is quietly sipping tea and reading a book on your bed.
>The one thing you notice is that the mess from last night is nonexistent. As if it never happened.
>You decide not to bother with asking.
>Trixie looks up and sees the two of you with a smile her face.
“Princess! Contractor! Welcome home!”
>Now why is she…?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.