[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alone In Equestria/CHS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 169
File: fanart for axiianon.jpg (347 KB, 1570x1310) Image search: [Google]
fanart for axiianon.jpg
347 KB, 1570x1310
Old thread : >>27128454

Cafeteria edition.

Prompt:
>Hey girls, you ever wonder why Anon is always alone?

SciAnon: http://pastebin.com/u/SciAnon

Sea Urchin: http://pastebin.com/9YUE3LRe

Normie: http://pastebin.com/fzYF9GCT

Spergatron: http://pastebin.com/sBqXdBy5

Out-Of-Three-Names: http://pastebin.com/QLtvtmRv

SummonedWritefag: http://pastebin.com/S2QJSpV1

AxiiAnon: http://pastebin.com/UaSFJ58z

Fruitanon: http://pastebin.com/bShKzhV9

4am: http://pastebin.com/8APfDSQN

Digitalstan: http://pastebin.com/s6mbHd4x
>>
No update tonight, but probably tomorrow.
>>
>>27279439
Yeahhhhh that new thread smeel
>>
>>27279680
No worries bro take your time with the story
>>
>>27279680
OH NOOOOOO
>>
>>27279680
Gee, I sure hope Axii doesn't have a horrible car accident that cripples his arms and renders him unable to type.

That would be horrible
>>
>>27279439
>be me
>lurking in the early threads
>only 3 writefag
>forget about it
>come back beacuse curiosity
>ten writfag
>mfw
>>
>>27280866
Don't worry man, if it makes you feel any better more than have of them are dead while sci committed suicide recently.
>>
>>27281331
>while sci committed suicide recently
Explain.
>>
File: 1462387714711.jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1462387714711.jpg
69 KB, 520x678
>>27280772
>>27281331
inb4 AxiiAnon dies next
>>
>>27282413
F
>>
RIP in Peace Sperg and all the other fallen writefags
>>
>>27283566
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq54jb_5WCI
>>
File: 5467p_282c_2b.jpg (148 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
5467p_282c_2b.jpg
148 KB, 700x700
>>27269427
>Waiting outside the front of Canterlot High, you patiently wait for your charge.
>Students funnel into the school as you spot a familiar set of red and yellow hair stepping off one of the buses.
>The look of exhaustion and pain on her face is clear as she tries her best to walk down the steps of the yellow bus without flinching every time she puts her foot down a step.
>You'd be lying if you said that it didn't give a small sense of amusement.
>Eyeing her wrists and ankles, she heeded your directions regarding the weights.
>Sunset sees you and gives you a small smile and wave. Albeit sluggishly due to the increased load.
>She probably wants to use those weights to smash your skull in or something.

>There's Anon.
>You've been getting strange looks all day and these weights are incredibly heavy.
>You're body is screaming with pain every step you take.
>Oh dear Celestia, walking hurts. SO. BAD!
>Anonymous cracks out a small grin.
>He's enjoying this...
>The old part of you is screaming to take these stupid weights off and beat him to a pulp with them!

>Though that may be the cynical part of you speaking.
>Watching her hide her struggles walking over to you, she is literally dragging her feet.
"Hey Sunset."
>"Hi. Anonymous."
"Feeling alright?"
>She grits her teeth into a grin, "Doing just peachy."
"Well that's good. Listen, gotta ask you something."
>"What?"
"How good are you at magic?"
>>
>>27284298
>She looks at with a puzzled expression.
>"I don't know, back in Equestria I was Princess Celestia's pupil before I came here so I guess I was pretty good. But over here it more or less just comes to me."
"Wait Princess Celestia? You mean to tell me that sh- wait, no I'm getting off track here. So you don't really control the magic you use here?"
>"Not unless I have my friends to help me. Why are you asking this?"
"Just curious. I remembered you asking if I could teach you the Axii sign a couple days ago."
"It would be helpful if you could."
>"We'll try when you're body is a bit built up more. Anyway, you got class so get to it, meet you here after school."
>You slap Sunset on the back, the pain causing her eyes to bulge out of her head.
>She gives you the angriest glare her she can.
>You just smirk and walk away.

>Waiting by against the horse statue again, it's already been around half an hour after school and Sunset still has yet to come out.
>There's a nagging feeling in your brain that she's trying to avoid you.
>That girl better not have ditched you.
>Rarity offered to wait with you, but after awhile of her trying to comb your hair and fix your shirt she had an epiphany and ran off to the mall.
>The lunch she gave you while you waited was nice though.
>Didn't think a girl like that knew how to cook.
>A few more minutes go by before you glimpse Twilight Sparkle walking down the front steps with an older woman next to her.
>The woman has tri-colored hair and pink skin. You notice a small pin on her lapel.
>She's from Crystal Prep.
>>
>>27284318
>Although it's none of your business, even you can't help but be a bit curious.
>From the looks of her outerwear the lady's probably an administrator.
>Twilight sees you and freezes.
>Motioning her to come over, she hesitantly complies.
>"I have to go Dean Cadance, it was good talking to you again." Twilight says with a toothy smile.
>"The same Twilight, you have fun with your friend." she says waving goodbye.
>Dean Cadance gives you a quick glance over before going on her way.
>As soon as the woman is out of earshot, Twilight loses her grin and nervously bites her lip.
>"S-something wrong?"
"Where's Sunset? And Rainbow Dash for that matter?"
>"I don't know where Rainbow Dash is but Sunset should be coming out right now."
"Thanks."
>You lean back against the marble and rub your eyes.
>"... I'm sorry."
"Excuse me?"
>Twilight sits down next to you and evens out her skirt.
>"I said I'm sorry. You know for what happened when we first met."
"You should be."
>"What I did was terrible to anyone, and I hope that someday we can move past that."
>The purple girl seems genuine in her attempt to apologize.
>"I was just so desperate for an answer that it clouded my judgement and I made a terrible, terrible mistake that hurt you badly; and for that I'm really sorry."
>Oh great, she's on the verge of crying.
"Would it have killed you to just simply ask?"
>"I... wasn't sure you would have done so willingly. I was told that there were less than a handful of Witchers still alive and you weren't among the ones my Grandfather knew about."
"Well, the way you speak about him he must have meant a lot to you."
>>
>>27284331
>She nods, "He told me many stories of adventures whenever he would visit. It really did inspire me to research magic even though I had no idea what I was doing and... almost caused the destruction of the fabric of reality."
>You do a double take.
>"What?"
>"None of the others ever told you?"
"This is the first I'm hearing about it."
>She pulls a small round object from her backpack.
>"Oh... well during the Friendship Games, an earlier prototype of this device began stealing the magic from my friends. My old Principal convinced me to unleash it to help Crystal Prep win the games but I ended up overwhelmed by the magic."
>You take the device from her hands and inspect it.
>It looks pretty mundane and doesn't seem to be anything other than a weird looking woman's compact.
>This is also more information than you got out of Celestia regarding the Friendship event.
>You probably need to dig a little more on that with one of the others later.
>Reality ending catastrophes are bad for your health.
>And business.
"How did you get stopped?"
>"Sunset used the same device to gain the collective powers of the others, fought and convinced me to stop."
>Handing the thing back to Twilight, she places it into her pack.
"This isn't the same device is it?"
>"No, this one doesn't have the same magic drain capabilities as the prototype. It's supposed to act like a Witcher's medallion."
"That thing?"
>"Yes, the little lights on the face would direct you towards the magical source as you got closer to it like a compass pointing towards true north."
>Interesting. Would be useful when tracking a monster.
"Does it work?"
>"Only sometimes. There has to be a large enough presence of active magic for it to detect it. I haven't yet been able to test if it can pick up monsters. Maybe you could..."
"I'll think about it. Haven't had any work come by recently besides the one that brought me here and the one your other self gave me."
>>
File: 968244.png (511 KB, 569x893) Image search: [Google]
968244.png
511 KB, 569x893
>>27284400
>A few moments of silence go by as you two just continue to wait for Sunset.
"So I have another question. Nothing serious, but just something to sate my curiousity."
>"Um okay."
"Why are you here so late."
>Twilight's pupils shrink.
>"N-no reason! Just catching up to my old Dean who was visiting from Crystal Prep!"
"Uh-huh, but that doesn't seem like the real reason why are you're her-"
>"Oh look there's Sunset! And there's my ride okay thanks for the talk bye!"
>Getting up and running away, you turn back towards the front entrance and see Sunset slowly walking down the stairs using the handrail as support.
"You're late."
>"I know... I lost track of time."
"What took you?"
>"Stuff."
"Not going to tell me?"
>"I don't have to tell you everything I do." she snaps back.
>It takes a moment to realize how rude that comment was.
>"Anon I'm sorr-"
"Just forget it.”
>You don’t have the patience or time right now to deal with her attitude.
“You have your sword?"
>Sunset gasps, "No I forgot it at home."
>Sighing, you shake your head.
"Guess we have to make a stop by your house before we start."
>"Do we have to?" she asks.
>You just glower at her.
>"Of course we have to." she sighs, "How stupid of me to think that. Can I at least take off these weights?"
>>
>>27284442
>After making you wait for so long?
>Fuck that.
"By forgetting your weapon you can keep those on. In addition, by holding us up for so long all the buses left, so unless you have a ride it looks like we're walking."
>Gesturing for her to go, Sunset groans as she leads the way to her house.
>"I don't know how you expect me to be carrying around a wood sword. I can't play blind like you and it can't even fit into my locker."
"Get creative. Stick it up your ass if you need. I heard those guys in prison can hide the most unlikely shit in their anus."
>"Did anyone ever tell you you're a complete ass sometimes?"
"Well for the next few months you're going to have to deal with it. My job is train and protect you, not coddle you."
>"I know, I know."
>"Darlings! Over here!" A voice calls out.
>"Rarity?"
>Stepping out of her car, Rarity exits with a few boxes in tow.
"Rarity."
>"Hello darling." Rarity says in a seductive voice, "Apologies for running off like that."
"It's fine?"
>"Oh heavens no, I'm afraid that was very unladylike of me."
>"Rarity, you came all the way back to apologize?"
>"Goodness gracious, I almost forgot Anonymous to make up for my *rude* behavior I wanted to ask you if you would like to have dinner with mua?"
>The fashionista's offer catches you a little off guard.
"Dinner?"
>"Only if it's alright with you dear."
"I guess? I'll have to let Applejack know though."
>Rarity's expression drops. "Why would Applejack need to know?"
>"He's been staying over at Applejack's farm while teaching Rainbow Dash and I." Sunset answers for you.
>"..."
>>
File: 1019496.png (785 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1019496.png
785 KB, 1280x720
>>27284482
"Rarity?"
>"I see... well, pardon me I just remembered something I had to do. I'll be sure to schedule that dinner with you soon. Ta ta!"
>Weird.
>Both you and Sunset are puzzled at the sudden change in tone.
>As Rarity gets in her car and starts her engine Sunset realizes something.
>"WAIT! RARITY LET ME RIDE WITH YOU!" she cries out, running after her to no avail.
>Rarity speeds off leaving Sunset to collapse on her knees.
>"Dammit..."
"Looks like we're walking then."
>Your droll comment is met with whimpers.

---

That's all. Sorry for the short update, will try to get a bit more next time. Discussion always welcome and the paste has been updated.
>>
>>27284494
>Sorry for the short update
Ohh Anon i cant even count how many times i check if you gave us an update and when you do i always get excited .... even if it was like 2 lines i'd probably still like it just keep it up
>>
AX
II
AXII
>>
Working on an update right now; hopefully I'll have something to post in a little bit. Assuming nothing comes along and distracts me.
>>
File: EMO-Wallpapers-5.jpg (571 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
EMO-Wallpapers-5.jpg
571 KB, 1280x1024
And Emo anon is back, now to address some of the points brought up in the last thread about my story, yeah, it's gonna be edgy, but I really wanna go for a kind of silly edgy that's just too stupid to be taken seriously, and for the pacing, I'm trying to work on that but by just saying pacing I don't know if you're saying I'm going too fast or too slow, like I said I'm still tying to shake off the rust on these old writefag fingers so don't expect anything perfect, and since it seems like I'll be sticking around I'll go ahead and put on my name.

Also since I sorta came in at the end of the thread should I just post the beginning of the story again or pick up where I left off?
>>
>>27287003
Alrighty then I'll just star from the beginning again
~

"Hey girls, you ever wonder why Anon is always alone?"
>All the girls at the table perk their heads up at Sunset's question
>"Anon? You mean the kid that always wears black and like, is super depressing to be around? Man, I'm just as curious as you."
>Rainbow's response was sarcastic and harsh, but also kinda true
>"Well jeez, that's a little mean don'tcha think? Maybe if ya get to know him he ain't so bad?"
>Rainbow gives deadpan stare at Applejack, who seems to be clueless about Anons certain demeanor
>"Trust me girls, that guy is a total weirdo. He's always sad and brings the mood down wherever he is!"
>"What do you mean Rainbow?" Sunset asks
>Rainbow swallows the food she had in her mouth and answers, "All that guy ever talks about is being depressed and how 'this whole world is just a facade to cover up how horrible life is' and stuff like that, I have math with him and I asked him ONE question, just if he knew the answer to some of the homework we were working on and you know what he said?"
>To accentuate her point, Rainbow slouches down in her chair more and brushes some of her hair in front of her eyes, speaking in a monotone low voice, "Why does it even matter? We could have all the answers we wanted in life but it still wont cover up the darkness in our souls..."
>>
>>27287201

>"And his sense of style so... drab, he needs more color! All I've ever seen him wear is that gaudy black outfit, and those large leather boots? bleh, No amount of style could pull that off.", Rarity says before taking a bite of her apple
>Pinkie decides to speak up
>"Maybe all he needs is a friend! Being alone can do that to a person you know, I remember this one time I was in my room but everything was super quiet and I was alone and after a while I started to feel a little sad but then I remembered I have all kinds of friends and didn't have to be alone if I just talked to someone and then I was happy! If he needs someone to talk to then I'll be super happy to help him!"
>All the girls at the table, except Rainbow, seem to be on board with Pinkie's idea and nod
>"So that settles it! Don't worry girls, I got this!"
>Pinkie lifts herself from the seat and makes her way towards Anon
>"I still don't think it's a good idea..."
>But despite Rainbow protest, Pinkie was already on her way to make another friend!
~
>>
File: eff336c8.jpg (40 KB, 422x466) Image search: [Google]
eff336c8.jpg
40 KB, 422x466
>>27287209

>You are Anon
>And life is pain
>You brush your long black hair out of your face and continue drawing broken black hearts all over your notebook
>It's not like you need notes or anything anyways
>No amount of learning could save your dark mind from this hell
>You wish you were home, this whole school just doesn't understand the pain
>This entire world doesn't understand
>the world could just burn for all you care
>You put your pencil down and reach for your lunch
>Shit, you forgot to put that banana in your lunchbag this morning
>you remember it sitting on the counter and mentally cut yourself for your mistake
>It's probably sitting there now, black and rotting
>Like your soul.
>At least you still have your ham sandwich
>You cut it into a heart
>Then ripped it in half
>Pulling out the ripped sandwich, you take a bite and remember how you used to enjoy things like sandwiches
>Now it's bland and tasteless
>Also like your soul
>at least the grape juice you brought has some flavor
>You open the bottle and go to take a swig until-
>"Uhm, hello? You're Anon right?"
>You look up and see-
>Oh god, too much pink.
>You could feel yourself getting diabetes just looking at this girl
>>
File: Emo-emo-1002319_1024_768.jpg (279 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Emo-emo-1002319_1024_768.jpg
279 KB, 1024x768
>>27287229
Will do!

>>27287239

>Looks like she wants a response
"I guess I am, but really, who knows? Does it even matter who I am? Names are just a label we use to help ourselves feel better about this horrible life we're given, but eventually the names all just go away, a name doesn't matter when you're a rotting corpse in the ground."
>Pinkie's stare tells that your answer went in one ear and out the other
>Of course this preppy bitch wouldn't understand
>Nobody ever understands
"But yeah, I'm Anon."
>She perks up and claps her hands together
>"Great! My name's Pinkie Pie and I kinda noticed you were over here all alone and I thought maybe you'd like a friend to talk to!"
>Friend?
>Like you'd ever be friends with someone as "happy" as her
>You know deep down she is just a shallow slut who only covers up her lack of understanding with things like friends
>Just ignore her and continue your misery
>It's not like making friends would make you any less lonely
>Unfortunately she doesn't take this as a sign for her to go away
>Instead she sits right next to you
>She smells like happiness and cotton candy
>You've had both before
>It was awful
>Now she's looking at your notebook while you eat your lunch
>"Are these your drawings? Wow! You're really good!"
>Pfft, nothing you've ever produced in that notebook is 'good'
>It's all a reflection of your inner turmoil and despair
>She turns the page and you notice her light up
>"You like Escape The Fate too?! ohmygosh this is my favorite album! You drew it really good too, it's almost spot on perfect!"
>...
>...
>...What?
>>
File: emo (4).jpg (98 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
emo (4).jpg
98 KB, 1024x819
>>27287259

>You look back at her and see she turned to the page where you drew ETF's Ungrateful album art
>http://i.imgur.com/u5yEdAX.jpg
>You didn't even really try hard drawing it at all
>But... it's alright, you guess.
"Yeah, I just forgot the jewels on the crown, but just like everything else in life, nothing is ever perfect. No matter how hard we try, nothing will ever live up to our expectations and will soon disappoint us."
>You sigh and take a bite of your sandwich
>And then you realize you forgot to put mayo in it
>You sigh again
>"What's wrong Anon? you seem a little down!"
>Normally you wouldn't converse with these kind of people, but you guess you could puppet your way through this horrible interaction if it'll get her to leave sooner
"I forgot to put mayo in my sandwich, now it's just a sadwich..."
>"Oh, that's all? Here I can help you with that!"
>Pinkie leaves her seat quickly and runs over to the salad bar in the cafeteria
>Grabbing a handful of mayo packets, she bring them back over and hands them to you
>"here ya go! I don't really know how much mayo you like so if you need more you can just go ahead and ask!"
>You... don't know how to respond to that
>Saying thank you would be useless, because that would mean you actually care about something in this life, which you don't.
>Without responding, you rip open 3 of the packets and spread the mayo on your sandwich
>You look back at her and she's just... watching you
>Maybe she's... expecting something from doing something for you?
>Oh god, you're right. Why else would she do that? If course she's expecting something in return
>You don't know what this girl is capable of, what if she gets one of her meathead friends to take something from you if you don't do it now?
>Best get it out of the way you guess
>>
File: emo-heart-wallpaper.jpg (128 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
emo-heart-wallpaper.jpg
128 KB, 1024x768
>>27287271

>Without speaking, you take the other half of your sandwich and hand it over
>She looks at it for a second, then a smile that could split her head in half forms on her face
>"eeEEE! ohmygosh thank you so much! I knew you were a good person, all you needed was a friend! Well I gladly accept this sandwich half as a token of new friendship, TO FRIENDS!"
>She then takes her half and touches it to yours as a toast or something, then takes a bite
>Maybe you should have just let her get someone else to beat you up for your stuff
~

>The group of girls all look at Pinkie talking with Anon
>Everybody is actually surprised to see that she hasn't been completely blown off yet
>Sunset is the first to speak about this mind blowing altercation
>"Wow, I didn't think she had it in her!"
>"Well, she IS the premiere friend maker of CHS, she could make friends with a tree branch and talk to it for hours, trust me, I've seen her do it." Rainbow responds while playing with the food on her tray
>Which Rarity doesn't seem to take too kindly too
>"Rainbow Dash, could you please not play with your food darling? It's there to eat, not fool around with!"
>But her comment falls on deaf ears
>She was already in the middle of making an aqueduct of celery over to Applejacks tray
>Pouring milk into her side, it travels all the way into Applejack meatloaf
>"Ha! Score!"
>"Wha? Aw consarn' it I was just about to eat that!"
>"Maybe I should just drop sports and be an engineer!"
>Sunset tries to hold back her laughter while Rarity scolds the both of them
>"Honestly Applejack, it's just a bit on you for not noticing what she was doing."
>"I was payin' attention to Pinkie over there! I jus' don't want that Anon kid to go an hurt her feelings just for tryin' to make friends with him!"
>Speaking of which
>Sunset looks back over to the too and-
>Ohmygod
>What the...
>Are they holding hands?!
~
>>
File: EMO-emo-7443680-1280-1024.jpg (396 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
EMO-emo-7443680-1280-1024.jpg
396 KB, 1280x1024
>>27287286

>Meanwhile...
>You are Anon
>And you are internally freaking out right now
>All you said to her was you cold dead hands will someday lead you to the sweet release of death
>And without a word, she took your hand into hers
>You have no idea what to do, so you lock up
>No girl has ever held you hand before
>Mainly because girls don't exactly go out of their way to hold your hand
>Or talk to you
>Or look at you without disgust in their eyes
>She's... surprisingly warm to the touch
>You wish this wasn't happening right now
>You wish you could take your hand away
>But nothing you seem to think of pushes you to do anything
>Just sit there and take it
>"Oh jeez, your hands really are cold! Don't worry, Auntie Pinkie will warm them up for you!"
>She's warming you up
>Why is it spreading across your whole body?!
>What is she doing to you?!
>You haven't felt this warm since you tried to brand yourself with that paperclip
>"You know Anon, you don't seem as bad as everyone says, all I hear is how dark and moody you are but you're actually really nice!"
>Nice?
>Did she really just call you nice?
>Not that you care about what anybody thinks of you
>You need to say something
>Anything to get her away from you
>Why can't you think of anything?!
>>
File: Black Emo Squares.jpg (227 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
Black Emo Squares.jpg
227 KB, 1152x864
>>27287310

>All you can think of is how soft her hand is
>Just say something you useless waste of life!
>Anything!
"Y-you too..."
>Fuck
>You could have said anything but that
>You're eyes shift cross the cafeteria in fear of looking at her
>Nobody seems to be paying attention to you two
>Except-
>Oh no, isn't that the table she came from?
>They're all looking at you!
>Please please Satan almighty please give some kind of sign to end thi-
>*BRRRIIIIIIIINNNNGGG*
>The bell signalling the end of lunch rings through the cafeteria
>"Oh shoot, sorry Nonny but I gotta go now! I'll see you around!"
>Pinkie lets go of your hand and gets out of her seat
>But instead of just leaving, she throws her arms around you
>Your mind goes blank
>The smell of cotton candy is overwhelming so you instantly lock up again
>Another burst of warmth spreads through your body like a wildfire
>What the hell is happening to you?!
>But just as quickly as it started, she lets go of you and skips away back to her friends
>Again, you are left alone
>All the students begin to file out of the cafeteria
>But you remain seated
>What the hell did that witch do to you?
>And why did it feel...
>So good?
~
>>
File: be_happy_be_pink.jpg (147 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
be_happy_be_pink.jpg
147 KB, 1600x1200
>>27287340

>You are Pinkie Pie!
>And meeting Anon was such a blast!
>You skip back to your friends who are all getting out of their seats but still looking right at you
>Their faces are all wide eyed and surprised
>What's with that reaction? All you did was make an awesome new friend!
>In the span of half the lunch period, you learned so much about him!
>He's a great artist
>His taste in music is awesome!
>Granted, you don't really listen to that kind of music much anymore
>But still, part of you remembers you used to love that music
>He likes ham sandwiches with mayo!
>You prefer turkey, but hey, power to him!
>As you approach your friends, they bombard you with a myriad of questions
>"What happened over there?!"
>"What was he like?!"
>"Why were you holding his hand?!"
>"Was he a freak like I said?"
>"What did he say?!"
>You raise a hand to stop all the questions
>It's funny, usually they are the ones to stop you from talking too much
>Glad to see the shoes on the other foot for once!
"Girls girls girls! I can answer all your questions in time, but for now we gotta get to class!"
>They all look at each other questioningly, but nod their heads and all head out of the cafeteria
>Before you leave though
>You look back at Anon, who is still sitting there motionless
>You hope you didn't freak him out too bad
>It's been a long time, but a part of you knows exactly how he feels
>Don't worry Nonny, there's still someone who understands you...
~

And this is where we left off, hopefully what I got now looks as large as I hope and wont end up being fuckin 3 posts long
>>
>>27287391

>You are Pinkie Pie again!
>The halls of CHS flood with students as the final bell rings for the day
>Passing students along the way, you make sure to say bye to all of your friends and wish them a good afternoon
>All the smiles on their faces just makes you so warm and fuzzy inside!
>And with your closest friends right behind you, what could be better?
>You skip towards the exit while all of your bestest friends follow
>"So Pinkie, what happened with you and Anon during lunch today? It looked like you two were getting along pretty well!"
>Sunset asked curiously while walking along
>"Yeah Pinks, I really didn't expect that to go so good! I know you had it in you girl!"
>You take the slug to your arm from Rainbow and giggle
"Hehe, oh girls, you soooo underestimated him! He's actually really nice if you get to know him, he's an amazing artist, you should see the skulls and hearts he draws on his notebook, they look so cool! I guess he comes off as a bit moody from far away but I'm for real! You know he gave the other half of his sandwich to say thank you for getting him some mayo and it tasted delish! He made it himself too."
>It really was a good sandwich, the perfect amount of lettuce and tomato can really go a long way!
>But judging from your answer, it looks like they still aren't too convinced
>The girls all look at each other questioningly
>"uhh, so did he, you know, say anything about himself? What kind of stuff does he like?"
>Hmm...
>Now that you think of it, he didn't really say much about himself did he?
"Well... uhm, drawing? and... ham sandwiches?"
>>
>>27287448

>You rub your head and giggle now that you think about it
"Hehe, okay, maybe I was me who did most of the talking, but that doesn't mean I'm not wrong!"
>Clapping your hands as you walk towards the exit, you turn to the girls to see what their plans are for today
"So ladies, what should we do today?! I don't have any plans for today so I'm all free!"
>The Cakes gave you today off so you really don't have anything to do
>As much as you'd love to bake all kinds of sweets all day, you do need a break every now and then
>Applejack puts her hand on your shoulder and speaks
>"Sorry Pinkie, but ah got farm work to do today so I gotta get home"
>"And I have dress orders I need to fill out so I'll be unavailable"
>Well that's AJ and Rarity out, what about the rest of the girls?
"Aw that's okay! What about the rest of you?"
>Sunset rubs the back of her head apologetically
>"I actually have to get home and study Pinkie, I got a Bio test coming up so I need to cram as much as I can."
>"And I got soccer practice right after school, in fact I should probably head over to the field now, see ya girls!"
>The group all says goodbye to Rainbow as she separates
"How bout you Fluttershy?"
>"oh, uhm. Today's actually my day to clean out the cages at the animal shelter today, if i didn't then all those poor animals could get sick, sorry Pinkie..."
>>
>>27287480

>Well shoot, it looks like it'll just be you today
"Oh, that's ok girls! You all got stuff to do so I'm sure I can find something to do!"
>Finally reaching the exit, you all say goodbye to each other and go your separate ways
>Hmm...
>You honestly don't know what you're gonna do today
>both of your sisters are out of town with your father at Rockcon
>As fun and exciting as a convention for rocks sounds, you passed up their offer to go with them
>Though you don't know why they would dress up like Steel Panther's stunt doubles just for rocks
>Also they kept saying things about a "Paradise City" and being "Thunderstuck"
>You have no clue what they were talking about, but you hope theyre having fun
>Mother is always busy with the house and her own work so she probably wont be up for much
>You wonder if-
>Wait a minute
>Is that Anon standing over by the statue?
>Well then, that solves that problem rather conveniently!
~
>>
File: emo background wallpaper 3.jpg (492 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
emo background wallpaper 3.jpg
492 KB, 800x600
>>27287496

>Be Anon, and that interaction with that pink girl at lunch today has kept you sort of on edge all day
>All the students already filed out of the building and left for home, except you
>You stand near the giant horse statue outside the school and take in the fresh air
>It's disgusting
>Leaning your back on the stone, you think back
>Why was she being so nice to you?
>What if she was just setting you up for something?
>It wouldn't be the first time someone's played with your emotions like a tiny fiddle
>Actually, they literally used a tiny fiddle
>Though, maybe hitting you over the head with a tiny fiddle isn't exactly playing with your emotions
>Whatever, that baby definitely had it out for you
>You cried for three hours that day
>But what reason would she have to do that to you?
>You've heard rumors about her
>About how she's the friendliest person in CHS
>But you've also heard the rumors about you
>The UNfriendliest person in CHS
>Two obviously clashing differences
>So why would she want to be-
>"Anon? Hey Nonny!"
>Huh?
>>
File: Emo-emo-6276691-1024-768.jpg (420 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Emo-emo-6276691-1024-768.jpg
420 KB, 1024x768
>>27287518

>Oh no
>Not again
>Hasn't she tortured you with happiness enough yet?
>You see Pinkie barreling towards you with a hand waving at you
>You push the hair out of your face and notice how she's running
>Oh god, why does she have to run like that?
>Everything is so... bouncy
>You may be a soulless walking corpse, but you're still a guy
>hasn't this chick ever heard of a bra?
>Paying too much attention to her assets, you didn't notice how much closer and closer she was getting
>Before you could really react, the mass of pink joy is already in your personal space
>And by personal space she is actually jumping onto you and wrapping her arms around you
>Just close your eyes and brace for impact
"GUUH!"
>You grunt as you try to hold in place as she smacks into you, but the force is too much and throws both of you to the ground
>Landing with a hard *THUD* on the ground, you begin to wish you were standing in the grass instead as all the metal on you digs into your skin
>You lay there for a second and wonder why a nonexistent god has punished you so
>Everything is black, as it should be
>Maybe this isn't so bad
>Speaking out is impossible, all that comes out is "Mhhpf, MHHPFF!"
>You try to get back up but a force on top of you stops your efforts
>Your hands try to feel out and push whatever is on your face that's making it so dark
>Whatever it is it's very soft and squishy, your hands sink into it a little
>>
File: top-emo-wallpaper.jpg (75 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
top-emo-wallpaper.jpg
75 KB, 1024x768
>>27287541

>"HEHEHE! S-stop iiiit! That t-tickles! *gigglesnort*"
>What?
>Before you can do anything though, the force is lifted off of you and-
>BOOBSONYOURFACEBOOBSONYOURFACEBOOBSONYOURFACE
>PINKIE HAD HER BOOBS ON YOUR FACE
>AND YOU WERE PUSHING AND TOUCHING THEM
>OH GOD THE PAPERCLIP FEELING IS COMING BACK
>Pinkie finally lifts herself off of you
>Your face feels like it's burning so bad
>Why did everything just get so hot all of the sudden?!
>As the girl gets up, she offers a hand to you and starts talking
>"Ohmygosh Anon I'm sosososo sorry! Once I get running it's kinda hard for me to stop and I accidentally knocked you down and fell on top of you and I probably hurt you and I'm sorry!"
>Hurt you?
>Sure it kinda hurt, but nothing compares to the pain of life
>You take her hand and lift yourself up with her help
"I always hurt, my life is a constant reminder that pain is always there and will never cease to exist."
>"Oh thank goodness, I thought I really hurt you!"
>>
File: Cool Emo Background.jpg (82 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
Cool Emo Background.jpg
82 KB, 800x599
>>27287564

>Did she not hear you?
"I said I alwa-"
>"Well anyways, I'm glad I ran into you! Not the falling part, but I was wondering if you'd like to hang out or something? I don't have any plans for today and I kinda saw you all alone over here and was thinking maybe we could get to know each other a little better, you know, as friends!"
>Oh hell no
>There's no way in hell you would ever subject yourself to such torture
>But...
>You really don't have anything planned for the rest of the day
>Just sitting in your room and wondering if there's anything more to this horrible life you've been assigned to
>Well now that you think of it
>Would this count as 'anything more'?
>You let out a sigh and push the hair out of your face again
>You're so gonna regret this...
"W... what did you have in mind?"
~

And this is where I felt like having a bit of interaction with the readers! Not because I'm terrible at thinking of my own ideas, that's ridiculous! So where do you think Pinkie and EmoAnon should hang out for the afternoon?
>>
>>27287625
if we're going for the emo route maybe like a cemetery or cafe or something pretentious.
>>
>>27279439
>>
30mins and we're on page 9
>>
>>27287625
are you the scootal00 from fingerbang?
>>
bed boop
>>
>>27287625
church to repent for their earthly sins
>>
page 9
>>
>>27287625
Music shop for plus edge
>>
page 9 bump
>>
>>27294374
>>
>>27287625
Pinkie would probably take the emu to Sugarcube Corner. Normally I'd say cemetery or a store similar to Hot Topic, but Pinkie's the one deciding where they should go.
>>
>>27295653
Pinkie could also take him to a mall, and they could just briefly stop at a Hot Topic or Hot Tropic or something.
>>
>>27297111
nice trips
>>
>>27297111
Check'd
>>
File: 1388893445485.png (2 MB, 1725x1080) Image search: [Google]
1388893445485.png
2 MB, 1725x1080
brump
>>
File: 1387816096270.jpg (924 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1387816096270.jpg
924 KB, 1920x1080
boop
>>
File: 1414604960280.jpg (191 KB, 1024x1376) Image search: [Google]
1414604960280.jpg
191 KB, 1024x1376
Will post an update hopefully later today (Sunday) when I wake up.

Hang on to the thread until then.
>>
>>27281331
wait is this for real? I'm just like that other anon who was here when there was only 1-2 writefags but then left and I just came back and marathon'd SciAnon's 5 chapters

is he srsly kill?
>>
Buup
>>
>>27302132
I hope not
>>
Sorry for the wait, we we're celebrating momma's day early because I got a special momma who's birthday is on the same day and a party on Saturday just makes things easier, I hope she likes the french toast scented candle I got her! Since we partied to the night I ended up staying up till now actually just writing, but unfortunately I have work in the afternoon so i really need to get to bed after I post what I got.

>>27287740
>>27295653
>>27296082

I like the idea of going to the mall, that way there's a possibility of running into all those things wonderful things!
>>27289983
Could a mall have a church in it? who knows

>>27288922
Sorry but you might have a different scootal00 in mind, I'm more from the old as fuck maids threads that used to be around but eventually died off, and I did one or two stories for the Dazzlings thread too

Anyways, let's get this rolling!

>>27287625

>Pinkie rubs her chin and stares at the sky, letting out a long and drawn "Hmm..."
>Just judging from the kind of person she is, you know you'll hate whatever she says
>Suddenly, her face lights up as an idea pops into her head
>"Ah, I know!"
>Here it comes
>'Let's go eat cupcakes and pet puppies! Let's go party with all my friends! We can go hug everybody we see in town!'
>All these horrible thoughts cross your mind
>"How bout you choose?"
>Fuck that, like you would ever be caught doing tha-
>wait what?
>She's letting you choose?
>Well then
>You guess it's better than anything she would have chosen
>>
>>27302798

>The only problem is...
>Where the hell should you go?
>you definitely won't bring her back to your sanctuary
>Who knows what all that pink would do to your realm
>There's always the cemetery?
>Nah, last time you were there a bunch of kids decided to visit too
>Once they started taking their clothes off you thought maybe you shouldn't hang around there anymore
>There's really only one other place you hang out at
"Well... how about the mall?"
>Pinkie's face lights up in excitement
>"ohmygosh that sounds perfect! Great idea Anon let's go!"
>Before you could react, you arm is pulled by her weirdly unnatural strength
>Holy fuck it feels like your arm is being pulled out of the socket!
>It's a good pain though
>It's too bad your body wasn't built for such high speeds
>Pinkie is practically in full sprint to the schools parking lot with you being dragged behind like a fucking rock on a chain
>C'mon Anon breathe in breathe out
>You're now starting to regret you picked up smoking
>It feels like the longest run you've ever made in your entire life, the pain courses through your entire body like an electric shock
>But like you always say
>You'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
>>
>>27302808

>The two of you are approaching the student parking lot
>Immediately you could spot which ride was Pinkie's
>It stuck out like a sore thumb that was hit 7 times with a large hammer
>The both of you get to her car, for some reason she is still bouncing in place while you are trying to catch your breath
>Aw fuck, it feels like you're breathing through a fuckin coffee straw
>You place your hand on he car and hunch over, desperately taking in the life giving nourishment you've come to despise
>Luckily Pinkie doesn't say anything and you're able to breathe normally now
>You can get a good look at her ride now
>http://i.imgur.com/uXwjv4r.jpg
>Fucking shit you're gonna be riding in that?!
>Why does it have eyelashes?!
>You're usually not one to care what others think of you
>But if anybody notices you in this?
>You'd be the laughingstock of CHS!
>Well, not that you weren't already
>Maybe you could talk Pinkie into just walking to the mall or something?
"Uhh, hey Pinkie?"
>"Yeesssss Nonny?~"
>Ugh
>She really doesn't have to say it like that...
>>
>>27302822

"Couldn't we just like, walk or something instead?"
>She gives you this expression as if you just told her you own a necklace full of razor blades
>You do actually
>But they won't let you wear it to school, some bullshit weapon policy or whatever
>"What?! Why would we walk? The mall is way too far for walking and we're already at my car!"
>Okay, maybe you could simplify this for her
>You poke your own chest to emphasize your point
"Okay Pinkie, look at me."
>She does so
"Now look at your ride."
>Her head turns, but you feel like the gears aren't turning just yet
"Look back at me."
>She follows, a blank unreadable expression plastered on her face
"Now look at the car."
>...
>...
>...
>Suddenly her eyes light up in realization
>Yes!
"You're not that tall Nonny, I'm sure you can fit! It's bigger on the inside trust me!"
>Bitch!
>>
>>27302826

>Before you could protest at all though, she has already unlocked and made her way to the driver side of the car
>"C'mon slowpoke get in!"
>A long and exasperated sigh escapes your mouth
>Fuck it, at least the windows are somewhat tinted
>You make your way to the passenger side and open the door
>Shit, it's even worse on the inside
>The interior is mostly grey but there is pink accessories littered everywhere
>pink fuzzy dice
>A hula girl with a pink skirt
>Pink air fresheners
>Fuzzy Pink seat covers
>Even the steering wheel has one of those weird Pink fuzzy covers that looks like clumped up dog hair
>Just get in the seat and don't touch anything
>Pinkie starts up the car and-
>`-ORNIAA GIRLS WE'RE UNFORGETTABLE! DAISY DUKES BIKINI'S ON TOP, SUNKISS SKIN WE'LL MELT YOUR POP-"
>Your hand shoots to the off button on her radio in a flash
>The assault on your ears that just occurred is something you can never have back now...
>"Oops, sorry Anon! I forgot I was jammin' when I came to school this morning! Here ya go, you can play whatever you like!"
>Pinkie adjusts the stereo and hands you an aux cord
>Hmm, maybe you can show her what real music is
>You pull out your phone and go to it's music playlist
>No... no... no...
>Ah!
>You plug in the cord and soon you're on you way to the mall
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy0l2r0IxkI
~

>Was up all night thinking of how to write this out
>Only 5 posts
>Not even at the destination yet
It's all about the journey, r-right? Well that's what I got for now I guess, hopefully after work I'll be able to really get down to business and get into some real shenanigans I've been thinking about

¯\(ツ)_/¯ I'm tired as fuck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YealVUvroFE
>>
>>27302864
Did you make a pastebin?
>>
>>27302874
Boom
http://pastebin.com/mUZCFGvc
>>
File: Teaser.png (3 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Teaser.png
3 KB, 320x240
>>27302864
>Spending a shittone of time talking instead of progressing the plot
>Lots of talking but not much moving
>Taking a long time to get anything done in general

It's okay bro, I know that feel.
>>
>>27302956
Who is this shitlord
>>
File: 1453431421225s.jpg (2 KB, 125x71) Image search: [Google]
1453431421225s.jpg
2 KB, 125x71
>>27302956
Whats this now?
>>
File: 1462136179329.gif (997 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1462136179329.gif
997 KB, 500x270
>>27302956
I-is it really you?
>>
>>27302956
are we gonna have a zombie writefag now?
>>
File: KbkqV5B.gif (498 KB, 262x200) Image search: [Google]
KbkqV5B.gif
498 KB, 262x200
>>27302956
>>
File: 1461859949972.jpg (41 KB, 571x600) Image search: [Google]
1461859949972.jpg
41 KB, 571x600
>>27302956
>>
>>27302984
>>27303022
>>27303026
>>27303045
>>27303053
>>27303142
You know what's the best part is? He never got banned.
>>
File: 233332423511.png (221 KB, 3136x1356) Image search: [Google]
233332423511.png
221 KB, 3136x1356
>>27303166
>mfw when Scianon was realy AxiiAnon thw whole time
>>
>>27302956
It can't be... He is dead.
>>
File: 1461859388287.jpg (72 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1461859388287.jpg
72 KB, 400x267
>>27302956
>>
>>27302956
O H M Y G O D

H

M

Y

G

O

D
>>
>>27302956
Am I seriously the one to ask the million dollar question.

Ok. WHERE DID YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27302956
i love you
>>
File: 1462695584297.jpg (113 KB, 454x432) Image search: [Google]
1462695584297.jpg
113 KB, 454x432
>>27302956
>>
>>27302956
Been a long time
>>
File: 1450307582647.jpg (265 KB, 800x701) Image search: [Google]
1450307582647.jpg
265 KB, 800x701
>>27302956
is this you?
>>
Boop
>>
>>27302956
Good. Hurry up and start writing so I can take my hiatus. [spoilers]JK.[/spoilers]

>>27284494
>Week 2
>Your two students go at each other, attacking, blocking and parrying.
>They're still incredibly mediocre, but what can you expect with only two weeks worth of instruction.
>Sunset makes for an overhand chop which Rainbow Dash easily back steps.
"Sunset, you're telegraphing your moves too much. Reign it back a little."
>The girl grunts as she tries to correct herself, only to begin becoming too defensive to Rainbow Dash's quick strikes.
"You're too passive now, don't let your opponent control the flow of battle."
>"I know Anon!" she yells at you.
"If you know then do it!"
>Her temper is getting the better of her and, in addition to making you more irritable, it's causing her to become easily flustered and sloppier than usual.
>Making multiple slashes, Sunset drives Rainbow back to the edge of the ring until both girls get into a sword lock.
>Rainbow being the stronger of the two, begins forcing her opponent's blade down back to her.
>Sunset ends up being forced to take a few steps back.
"Alright that's enough, Rainbow Dash won."
>The sudden declaration catches Sunset off guard as she trips and falls on her rear.
>"What? How!?" she asks.
>You point to her foot.
>Everyone looks down and sees she passed the boundary for the dueling ring.
"Ring out. Rainbow was turning you during that sword lock so your back was facing the edge."
>Rainbow does a fist pump, "Aww yeah I knew that would work. Good fight Sunset."
>She offers a hand to Sunset who just slaps it away.
>"Ow! What's your deal."
>Sunset says nothing as she just stomps over to her bag and pulls out a bottle of water.
>"What's her issue?" Rainbow asks you.
"I don't know. But it's going to stop now."
>Walking over, Sunset takes a deep drink as she spots you in the corner of her eye. Scowling she faces away from you as you approach.
>>
File: -_EG3.png (999 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
-_EG3.png
999 KB, 1280x720
>>27306827
"Okay, what's wrong. You're all over the place."
>"Nothing. I'm fine."
"It's obviously not nothing."
>"I-I just..." she struggles.
>Waiting there patiently you just wait for her to spit it out.
>"I just don't know if I can do this."
"That's a bullshit excuse you're doing fine."
>"Really? Out of the dozens of training duels, how many have I won against Rainbow Dash?"
"Four times."
>She stomps her foot with frustration.
>"Exactly. I don't feel like I'm making any progress if I keep losing."
"But by losing you keep on learning, every duel you get closer and closer to beating Rainbow. It's only because Rainbow, despite her lack of book smarts, is a quick thinker."
>"It doesn't feel like it."
"It may not, but it is. The fact that you almost physically forced Rainbow out of the ring shows you're getting stronger."
>You pat her on the shoulder.
"Ready to drop the attitude and get back to it?"
>She sighs, "Yeah."
>Walking back to the ring with her, Rainbow looks concerned.
>"Dash, I'm sorry."
>"Water under the bridge, c'mon let's go again."
"Get into your stances... Begin."
>As the girls begin their next match, you hear something rustling in the bush behind you.
"Get out of there."
>All motion from the bush halts immediately as you acknowledge the three little troublemakers hiding inside.
>"Shoot! He heard us."
>"How does he do that?"
>Three little girls pop their heads out as you look at them in the corner of your vision.
"What do you three want."
>"We want to learn the same stuff Sunset and Rainbow Dash are!" Scootaloo demands.
"No."
>"Aw Mr. Anon, why not?" Apple Bloom complains.
"Because you don't need to learn. Sunset does."
>"And how come you let Rainbow Dash join?"
"She paid for it."
>Well technically Twilight paid for it, but that's irrelevant.
>>
>>27306853
"How much will it take for you to teach us mister?" the third girl asks.
>You know she's Rarity's sister but you never bothered to learn her name.
"Five kilos of silver or gold. Each."
>"How much is a kilo?"
>"Ah dunno, but it doesn't sound like a lot."
>"Stupid metric system."
>With their yammering you're finding it hard to concentrate on Sunset and Rainbow Dash.
>From behind them, another figure approaches with a sack hoisted over her shoulder.
>"Are you girls bothering Anon?" Applejack asks, none too amused.
>"Applejack how much is five kilograms of silver?"
>Applejack eyes you as you just shrug, "Uh... you got ah phone don't you? Look it up."
>Realizing her words, Scootaloo pulls out her cellphone and does so.
>"One kilogram is... oh... how the heck do you expect us to get, 1...2...3... 15 kilograms?!"
"That's the best part, I don't."
>"That ain't fair Anon."
"Tough."
>"Meany."
>"Dude, you're a dick." Scootaloo says.
>"Scootaloo!" Applejack yells out.
>The three scamper away as Applejack grunts in frustration.
>"Those three..." she shakes her head. "You ain't being serious if they manage to actually pull it off are ya?"
"Fuck no. While I'm a proponent for one to learn self-defence, they're better off learning something like a martial art."
>"Then what are you teaching Sunset?"
"To be a Witcher, like she asked. Which reminds me, you practiced archery right?"
>"Ah don't like where this is going." she says shaking her head.
"Grab your bow, we're gonna need it."
>"Alrigh- wait what do you mean we?"
>>
File: Applejack_aiming_EG3.png (868 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_aiming_EG3.png
868 KB, 1280x720
>>27306882
>Both you and Applejack are standing some distance away from Rainbow Dash and Sunset.
>Enough that the arrows still have power but far enough they're not going to cause too much damage.
>"Anon, are you sure this is a good idea?" Applejack asks as she nocks one of the blunted arrows.
"Gonna be honest, not at all."
>"Then why are we doing this?"
"To primarily let off some steam. Sunset's demeanor today has left me very choleric and I need a release."
>"By pelting Sunset and Rainbow Dash with arrows?"
"Yep."
>Applejack smacks you on the back of the head.
"Ow!"
>"What kind of bone-headed idea is that?"
"Well, it'll keep them on their toes."
>"You and I both well know that most people don't use bows and arrows anymore."
"They agreed to it so just let me have this AJ. Just let me have this after all the shit I put up with."
>Sighing, she readies her bow. "Fine."
>Nocking your own arrow, you pull the string back and take aim.
>"Where did you get that bow in the first place?"
"Borrowed it."
>"From where?"
>"The school equipment shed. HEY YOU TWO GET READY!"
>Sunset and Rainbow secure their saftey goggles and bring their swords up.
>You know fully well they won't be able to deflect the arrows.
>A normal human's reaction time and reflexes at their peak would be incredibly hard pressed, if not impossible, to allow arrow deflection.
>But that's the fun part.
>Both you and Applejack release your strings and send the arrows flying.
>"OW!"
>"SONOVA-!"
>You can't help but smirk as the two are nailed with the blunted arrowheads.
>"Okay, okay you had your fun."
"Just another shot, then we'll move on."
>Glaring at you, Applejack nocks a second arrow while you do the same.
"Hope you two are ready!"
>"Anon! NO WA-OW!
"AUGH! YOU ASS!"
>After that, Applejack wouldn't let you use the bow and arrows anymore to your dismay.
>Sunset and Rainbow both agreed with her.
>>
File: 1454197773349.jpg (25 KB, 498x246) Image search: [Google]
1454197773349.jpg
25 KB, 498x246
>>27302956
>>
File: tumblr_nt99w4WUAg1s99zmio1_1280.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt99w4WUAg1s99zmio1_1280.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
>>27306911
>Week 3
>The weeks gone by pretty slowly, nothing of real note has happened other than Pinkie bugging you about your birthday.
>You told her you don't know but that didn't deter her one bit.
>She's persistent gotta give her that.
>Rarity is getting a bit clingier around you whenever you're near Applejack.
>The girl's nice, and generous considering the amount of spare clothes you end up having to bring home each time you see her.
>She never did reschedule that offer for dinner though. Maybe she forgot.
>But other that those two things, life around Canterlot has been pretty quiet.
>It's not something you're used to. Being on the constant search of potential monster hunts always kept you on edge.
>So far you've continued to train Sunset Shimmer and Rainbow Dash the best you can from what you learned from the Wolf School.
>Lessons... could be better but you think you just have high standards.
>You're not really the best teacher either.
>Although, if they were instructed by the man who taught you? They'd probably appreciate you're teaching a bit more.

>Sunset made you wait outside the school again.
>That resulted in an extra mile for her, much to her chagrin.
"Okay, I think you two are ready to try out the pendulum."
>"The what..."
>"You've got to be kidding me." Sunset says as she looks at the large training structure in front of you.
>As Applejack and Big Macintosh hoist up the pendulum with the rope, you ascend to the top of the bar and secure it to the beam.
>Hopping down, you touch the dirt as Sunset and Rainbow look in awe at the device.
>As a safety precaution, you put down some safety mats in lieu of bushes to soften the innevitable falls.
"Any questions?"
>"How are we supposed to train with that?"
>"Yeah... this looks a bit dangerous."
"Its not as hard as it looks honestly."
>Taking Rainbow's sword, you step up onto the smaller posts and signal Applejack to begin swinging the weight.
>>
>>27306989
>Just like you were taught yourself, you begin dodging the swings while also striking at every pass making sure your feet finds a post at every step.
>The chains manages to hold the swinging weight taught as Rainbow Dash, Sunset, Applejack and Big Macintosh all look in surprise as you nimbly avoid getting hit even once and yet still maintain your footing while hitting the obstacle.
>Soon enough, you even find yourself sweating at the old exercise.
>Getting off, you wipe the sweat off your brow with a sleeve and hand the sword back to its owner.
>"Whoa."
>"You made it look so easy."
"I'm a bit rusty with it, but that should be an adequate demonstration. So who's up first?"
>They both gulp and look back at the structure.
"In that case Rainbow, you go first. Applejack bring it down a little lower for her."
>The chromatic haired girl looks like she's about to contest you but takes a deep breath and gets on the platform.
>Taking a step onto the posts, Rainbow does her best to maintain balance as Applejack loosens her grip on the pendulum slightly so it has less power in it's swings.
>You pull out a stopwatch and zero the clock.
"We'll go easy for right now, the lesson is to learn how to-"
>"Dang it!"
>Applejack loses her grip and releases the pendulum. Rainbow freezes up as she watches the large object coming towards her. The weight collides with her and sends the girl falling onto the safety mat below.
"Dodge... okay... two seconds. Sunset you're up."
>Rainbow picks herself up and rubs her arm.
>Gulping, Sunset climbs up and gets into position, "Alright I'm ready."
>Nodding your head, AJ releases the weight again.
>Sunset manages to avoid the first swing without missing her step, but the moment of joy she feels distracts her from one crucial fact.
>The pendulum hits her in the back and sends Sunset onto the mat face first.
"Five seconds. Well we're off to a good start." you sarcastically say.
>>
File: 968734.png (648 KB, 925x997) Image search: [Google]
968734.png
648 KB, 925x997
>>27307020
>After a couple hours on the pendulum, both girls sit in the shade of the platform as they finish their break.
>"Good... job Sunset."
>"Hah...hah.... thanks Rainbow... ten seconds a new personal best..."
"You two have been working hard enough today, I'll let you two loose early."
>They both smile and let out sighs of relief.
>You then drop two stacks of journals right in front of them.
>They look between the journals and you quizzically.
>"Anon what are those?"
"Homework."
>"Aww real- Are you for real?!" Rainbow asks.
>Taking one of the journals, Sunset opens it and begins skimming through.
>"These are all entries on monsters."
"Yeah, study them. As a Witcher you'll need to be able to identify monsters based on the trails they leave or even just visually. For instance a Chort and a Fiend differ bas-"
>"Based on the smaller stature for the former. While the Fiend is larger and has a third eye that can cast hypnotizing spells that render the monster mostly invisible and has a weakness to loud noises."
>Sunset didn't even look at the journal. That all came from memory.
>"Aw c'mon dude." Rainbow complains. "I signed up to fight not to study."
"These beastariums are simple enough you can knock it out in a few days. I've marked which creatures still exist and which have mostly disappeared from the world. For right now focus on those."
>Putting the journals with their belongings, they begin heading out.
>You stop Sunset however and pull her to the side.
"How did you know the difference between Chorts and Fiends."
>Her eyes dart from side to side.
>"I... came across some old mythological creature books in the library."
"Is this why you sometimes show up late for our lessons?"
>"Yes... I get so invested into learning about creatures like this worlds versions of Griffons and Cockatrices that I just lost track of time."
>>
>>27307033
>You don't fully buy her reasoning as she could do that anytime she's at home; but you can't fault her for getting the knowledge on her own.
"Keep it up then. It lets me know you're taking this seriously."
>She smiles, "Thanks."
>Turning, Sunset waves goodbye to you and runs to catch up to Rainbow Dash.
>As she vanishes behind the barn you just fold your arms.
>The weakness to sound that Fiends have isn't something most standard textbooks on mythological creatures detail. Especially since most individuals don't live long enough to find out.
>She probably got that info from Twilight.
>It would explain why Twilight and her always leave school late together.
>But why would she lie?
>She probably doesn't know that you've buried the hatchet with Twilight.
>Mostly.
>Still, you were being honest. The fact she's going the extra mile to have Twilight help her does prove that she's committed.
>The two are making good progress for the short while they've been doing this.
>Their muscle memory is starting to get cemented. They keep this up they'll be novices within a few months.

>Heading back up to the shed where Anon is, you spot your friends walking down the path towards the front gate.
"Done already?"
>"Yeah..." grumbles Rainbow, "But Anon gave us freaking homework."
>"It could be worse Dash." Sunset says.
>"You're only saying that because you're an egghead just like Twilight."
"Dash, that's a little harsh."
>"Ugh, I'm just really tired."
"I bet, that giant swing thing did a number on you two."
>Sunset massages her shoulder, "Yeah I thought I was sore on the first day, but now it feels like my bruises have bruises. I'm just glad Anon is considerate enough to know my limits."
"I can tell Anon wants you to succeed, he just ain't one of those fellas who likes to show it."
>>
>>27307050
>"Yeah right. Because he totally isn't doing this just to get paid." Rainbow Dash scoffs.
"He might be doing this to get paid, but at least he's making sure you two get something good out of it."
>"What's with you? You're always on his side." Dash says poking a finger in your chest.
>You're taken aback at your friend's accusation.
"I'm not on anyone's side."
>"You are too, everytime it involves Anon right Sunset?"
>"She does have a point, you do seem to follow Anon's viewpoints more whenever he's around."
"Ah do not."
>Both you and Dash get into each other's face.
>"Do too."
"Do not."
>"You totally d-"
>"Can we please not do this?" Sunset interrupts, "I'm way too exhausted to deal with this."
"Fine."
>"Fine."
>"We'll see you at school. Bye."
>They both exit the front gate and head into Dash's car.
"You two drive safe ya hear?"
>Waving as they drive off, you continue back towards the shed where you see Anon cleaning up and putting things away.
"Need help partner?"
>"It wouldn't hurt." he says.
>Taking one of the safety mats up, you help Anon roll it up and tie the ends off so it doesn't unravel.
>He hefts it over one shoulder and takes it into the shed.
"So how're they doing?"
>"Pretty well, they're meeting my expectations."
"Did you even have expectations to begin with?"
>"Just very low ones." he says with a grin. "Anyway, what's for dinner?"
"Granny's making this new lasagna recipe."
>"Hope it turns out better than that crap she serves at lunch."
>You punch him in the arm.
"Hey, Granny does her best with what they give her."
>"It's not bad, but crap is still crap regardless of the form. I still prefer Granny's home cooking than her school cooking."
>He twitches a bit as it looks like you're about to hit him again, but instead you lower your arm and snicker.
"Yeah, I do too."
>>
>>27307057
>...
>Maybe you do take his side too much.
>Eh.
>"Alright, now that everything's wrapped up here I better get cleaned off before supper."
"It'll be quicker if you use the shower outside the barn."
>He brushes off his hands, "Lead the way."
>Taking him to the barn, you show him the the small outdoor shower attached to the side.
>Anon, being the modest man that he is begins taking off his shirt and steps behind the small privacy wall.
>You can't help but bite your lower lip.
>NO!
>Down Applejack!
>"Can you grab a towel and a new set of clothes in my room?
"Of course!"
>Running into the house, you leave a slightly bewildered Anon to his own devices.
>>
>>27307078
>Coming back with clothes and towel in hand, you see Anon all wet with his hair undone out of that ponytail he sometimes keeps it in.
>The water drips off his well toned frame as he waits for you.
"Here Anon."
>"Thanks."
>Handing him the towel, he quickly dries himself off.
>"Applejack?"
"Yeah?"
>"I know I said seeing a guy naked isn't too a big deal, but its getting awkward with you staring like that."
>Your face goes cherry red.
"My bad."
>Horse apples, you wanted to look some more...
>About facing, all you can hear the sounds of clothes being put on and a small metal latch being undone.
>"You can look now."
>Turning back, Anonymous is all properly clothed with the towel draped around his shoulders to protect his shirt from his still wet hair.
>"C'mon let's get some food."
>Nodding you take a step only to find the wet ground give way and your boot slips forward sending you falling backwards.
"Oh cr-!"
>Bracing yourself for the impact with the ground, the free fall feeling is quickly replaced with you in Anon's arms.
>"You okay there?" he asks with real concern in his voice.
>The adrenaline from the fall hasn't worn off yet as your heart beats faster and faster.
>For a while you don't say anything, instead just locking eyes with Anon.
>"Applejack?"
>Aw to hell with it!
>Taking Anon's head in both hands, you bring it to yours.
>>
>>27307096
>Anonymous freezes in surprise, but after realizing what's happening he doesn't make an effort to stop.
>The feeling of his lips on yours makes your heart beat so fast it feels like it's going to burst from your chest.
>You've never felt like this before, and right now you feel so light headed. Not in a bad way, but in the way that makes you want to cry for joy.
>Soon enough you both have to breathe and break the kiss.
"Anon..."
>He looks at you with those otherworldly eyes of his. His expression is uncharacteristically softer than usual.
>Letting you on your feet, a sudden wave of embarrassment overcomes you. You're usually never so impulsive, and right now you just want to shrink and hide away forever.
>"How long were you waiting on doing that?" he asks.
"T-too long sug-sugarcube."
>Your answer comes out stuttered and hoarse as the urge to tear up festers.
>You end up wrapping your arms around yourself as if to comfort yourself.
>It's not really working.
>Anon gently brushes your hair to the side, "It's okay, Applejack."
"No it-it wasn't, t-that was-"
>Without warning, Anon brings you close for a tender hug.
>You can't help but find yourself melting in his embrace.
>He slowly lets you go, "Better?"
"Uh-huh..."
>Anon takes a deep breath and exhales.
>"Applejack I can't recommend making this go further knowing what I do for a living."
"Anon, I... I don't care. Yer the first person that's made me feel like this."
>He frowns, "I can't accept that answer."
>>
File: Applejack_puzzled_EG.png (612 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Applejack_puzzled_EG.png
612 KB, 1920x1080
>>27307120
>Your heart cracks a little at that response and despair quickly turns to rage.
"W-why not!?"
>Looking away, he sighs and hesitates. "I wouldn't be opposed to trying to make this work. I feel less tense around you, a feeling I haven't had the luxury of having in a long time."
>You can only stare in silence.
>He's not the most emotive person but you can tell where his heart is, and the realization that Anon does care causes you to tear up.
>And it makes you want him all the more.
>"But... there's also a saying that a Witcher never dies in his own bed. So knowing that one day I may go off and never come back, would you be prepared for that?"
"Sugarcube, I... ah want to be part of your life, just like I want you to be part of mine as long as that may be."
>He smiles, but that smile quickly changes.
>"Would this be your first relationship?" Anon asks.
>You nod, resulting in Anonymous reciprocating with a sad smile.
>"You're still young. I don't want you to make a choice you'll haves regrets over later down the line."
>Anon picks up your fallen hat from the ground and dusts it off.
>"Promise me you'll give it a couple days to think it over."
>Walking away, you can only watch as Anon heads back inside the house.
"Dang it..."

---

Well that's the end of this update. Remember to rate the update, comment the update, and subscribe if you wanna see updates similar to this one. See ya.
>>
>>27302956
good end pls
>>
>>27307158
8/10, I like the time skips.
>>
There any good completed stories in this thread?
>>
File: 1453768816711.jpg (40 KB, 427x346) Image search: [Google]
1453768816711.jpg
40 KB, 427x346
>>27307158
Why did we have to ship worst pone
>>27307214
no
>>
>>27307214
Sea Urchin's one is completed, but you have to decide for yourself if its good. after all this stuff is subjective.
>>
>>27307236
>Worst pone
Bite your tung.
>>
suddenly a fuckhueg axii update
>>
>>27306911
>>You know fully well they won't be able to deflect the arrows.
>>A normal human's reaction time and reflexes at their peak would be incredibly hard pressed, if not impossible, to allow arrow deflection.
>>But that's the fun part.
lmao i love this nigga
such a hilarious dick
>>
>>27307158
I like how cautious and seriously he takes things. Breath of fresh air from all the stories where characters blindly jump into things without a thought.
>>
>>27307236
fuck off
>>27307158
Looking forward to more.
>>
>>27307539
>>27308108
applejack is objectively shit
>>
>>27308179
And you are objectively a faggot, nice opinion.
>>
>>27308179
and twilight sucks eggs nigga
>>
File: Oops-sorry.jpg (54 KB, 700x522) Image search: [Google]
Oops-sorry.jpg
54 KB, 700x522
>>27308201
thanks man, it's the correct one
your opinion isnt tho

>>27308228
your mom sucks eggs, my eggs
>>
>>27307158
AnonxAJ too gud; again I love this story, can't wait for more.
>>
File: 11PTIZ.gif (933 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
11PTIZ.gif
933 KB, 320x180
>>27302956
>Pic related SciAnon on his way
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>27307158
Question, will Anon end up having amnesia throughout the story just like Geralt?
>>
File: KoTWH.jpg (403 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
KoTWH.jpg
403 KB, 600x600
>>27309585
Not unless he gets stabbed in the chest by a pitchfork, dies, is sent to the Isle of Avalloch, and gets involved with the Wild Hunt.

I've thought about it, but right now that's not really something I plan on doing.
>>
Ugh, I have 9 pages of textt. I should be able to dump it later tonight after a nap and some editing. Sorry the update is taking so long, been swamped with work this weekend.
>>
File: 1407811605649.gif (2 MB, 300x176) Image search: [Google]
1407811605649.gif
2 MB, 300x176
>>27307158
Isn't anon almost 30 though?
>>
>>27309669
Good.
>>
>>27310248
Yeah, so?
>>
File: leopold.jpg (86 KB, 427x581) Image search: [Google]
leopold.jpg
86 KB, 427x581
>>27302956
just read the first chapter and I see why everyone is reacting this way... pls come back ;_;
>>
>>27309826
Lookin forward to it
>>
>>27309826
you can give us your huge load any time.
>>
>>27311064
O-Oh my
>>
Boop
>>
>>27302956
That must have been some bomb-ass weed, Sci.
>>
File: Explanation.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Explanation.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>27302956

>>27303915
On the Easter weekend I decided I was too burnt out and needed a break. So I just played games instead and sat around. Axii is doing a good job so I figured you guys weren't dying without me.

>>27303166
Yep, that guy who said I was banned was just a troll, I said he was legit on my pastebin because I was curious on what he would do.

Hoping you guys are understanding now, I'll say right here and now though, it's not gonna be a mega update, it'll just be back to normal.
>>
>>27312999
a) nice trips
b) it was decent around april fools joke that went exactly right.
>>
>>27309826
Only got about half of it edited, the other half...we won't speak of it. I need to sit down and rewrite a good majority of it due to the influence sleep deprivation and alcohol had on it. Hopefully I'll get to it later today.
>>
>>27263281
>You stare off into the sky, watching the sun's slow decent into the horizon.
>It's still a little too early for the sun to go down, but it is a lot closer to the ground than when you started your bench chat with Sunset.
>Reaching into your pant's left pocket, you grab your phone and unlock it.
>The screen flashes to life and blinks back the time: 1700.
>Your talk has gone for about half an hour, it's about time you start heading home. There's still a few things that need to be sorted out before it gets dark.
>Sunset catches you checking your phone.
>"What time is it?"
"1700, just checked."
>"Wow, it's already been half an hour...it felt a lot shorter than that."
>You shrug.
"Time always does seem to drift by when you're in the middle of a good conversation. Anyways, I gotta get going here soon."
>"Yeah, me too. I promised I would meet up with the girls later this evening."
"What are you guys up to tonight?"
>She turns to face you, raising one of her eyebrows at you.
>"Getting a little nosy now, aren't we?"
"Hey, I was just curious. It is a school night, and you're group doesn't fit the profile of rowdy teenagers looking for adventure."
>"Fair enough. We have band practice later this night. Rainbow Dash is giving me a shot at trying out lead guitar this session."
"Wait wait wait; Rainbow Dash, the most self-centered, attention hogging, egocentric sports super star Canterlot High has ever seen is letting you try out lead guitar in her self-named band?"
>Sunset grins at your quip at the expense of her friend.
>"It took more than a little convincing to get through to her, but in the end she couldn't deny my sick shredding skills."
>To emphasis her point, Sunset brings up her arms as if she's holding a guitar and mimics playing a gnarly riff straight out of an 80's rock concert.
>You eye her grandiose display with amusement, her infections smile spreading to you and lighting up your face.
>>
Fuck, I forgot my tripcode, gotta figure that out at some point today.
>>27313191
"Honestly, I'm just happy to hear that they're actually taking you seriously in their band now. It only took a group of magical deviants enslaving the entire school to let you in."
>It's her turn to shrug now, as her face turns grim and her beaming smile transforming into a frown as she relives memories.
>"They had a good reason..."
>Yeah, turning into a demon and trying her own hand at creating thralls of her fellow classmates had a few repercussions.
>Namely the entire school ostracizing her and continuously punishing her guilty conscience for her actions.
>Sunset's friends weren't really her friends then, barely acknowledging her and tossing scraps of pity only when backed into a wall.
>Many a battle were fought on this very bench here, as you braved a never ending wave of anguish and tears while trying to comfort Sunset.
>Fortunately for all present company, that only lasted for around six months.
>...six long, grueling months of a very, VERY insecure Sunset; the threat the Dazzlings provided was almost a blessing compared to watching Sunset struggle with her identity for several months.
>Almost.
>They took the school by storm, hypnotizing almost everyone in one fell swoop.
>If that weren't bad enough, because of their leader's impeccable planning, they were able to turn the school's musical showcase into a battle of the bands...
>...which, traditionally, isn't that bad. Sure, it encourages a healthy amount of competition between students and sometimes things can get nasty, but it usually got people to bring out their A-game.
>>
>>27313201
"You bet your butt I'm still down; see you then."
>With that, Sunset heads off down a path to the left of the bench, setting a brisk pace for herself.
>Meanwhile, you continue stretching and admiring the scene around; the sun giving off a soft, warm glow, casting shadows across the park.
>It'll be dark in a few hours, better start heading back to your house. Besides, you do have a little bit of work to do.
>Tonight is an informal meeting of sorts for your entire workplace, going over logistical nonsense.
>You start trudging your way home to prepare for the evening, and it's depressing lack of festivities.
>As your feet start to carry you away, tighten the straps of your backpack so they comfortably dig into shoulders.
>Grabbing hold of your straps, you push your pace up to a light jog, slowly increasing the force of each step.
>Eventually, you're pounding at the ground with, your legs moving at a steady rhythm. The house you're staying at is about five miles away, on the outskirts of town, closer to the forest. It's not the most ideal location, being far from school and town, but it's affordability and isolation provides an escape from the chaos of everyday life and the benefit of not killing your wallet.
>You leave the pleasantries of the park behind you and enter back into the suburbs of town.
>You zone out as you continue running through the town, contemplating over the day's events. Cars rush by in a haze of color and buildings begin to blur together.
>Your subconscious mind reacts to the neon colored street lights and shaped signs, leaving you to your inner thoughts.
>Stress and worry that had been eating at you throughout the day melt away as endorphins kick in and bring your mind to an elevated state.
>Your conversation was fairly benign, but all things considered, that was alright.
>>
>>27313208
>She was much more understanding about lunch than you had hoped, and though the conversation had a bitter end, you had the chance to reminisce about a few happy moments you got to share in Equestria.
>Thinking of Sunset's homeland brings a furrow to your brow. Though the sun shines brightly and the inhabitants who live under it are colorful, your stay there wasn't...pleasant.
>Your time spent with Sunset helped redeem some of the pain you experienced during your stay, but it was a small relief.
>As your line of thought drifts to Sunset, you recall her mentioning band practice with the Rainbooms tonight.
>You may not pay attention to most of the social activities and groups of the school, but even living under a rock wouldn't prevent you from knowing about the school's most popular rock band. Having Rainbow Dash as the leader was a large contributing factor to the bands presence at Canterlot High.
>Whereas you do your best to make as little an impact as possible within the school, she does her best to ensure EVERYBODY knows who she is and her self proclaimed awesomeness.
>No amount of social barriers could prevent you from hearing her name, and by association, the band she plays in.
>God, you hated that pretentious teenager. Every new trophy, victory, or any success fed her egotism and made her cockier. Your running theory is that Dash's ego has become super saturated so that any event in her life that mildly brushes it will cause her to explode in pride over it.
>Your run has finally lead you out of the major neighborhoods, and draws you closer to the forest at the city's edge.
>The roads here are less kept, cracks riddling the asphalt road. Houses are much more sparse in this area, the buildings forsaking grandeur in favor of a rustic charm and hardiness.
>Continuing your journey, you sidestep multiple potholes that litter the only street; at this point, it may as well be nothing but a mound of rubble meshed together.
>>
>>27313214
Up ahead pine trees loom over, engulfing a quaint cabin in shadows. The area around the cabin may have been cleared in the past, but nature has reclaimed most of it: grass as high as your knees whistles in the wind, unkempt and plentiful.
>You slow down, panting hard, until you stop near a small gravel pathway leading to the door of the cabin. Hands connect with your knees as you gasp for breathe, sweat glistening on your forehead and staining large sections of your shirt.
>The cabin is built of old wood, aged brown over many years. A simple one story house, you don't need anything terribly fancy. Windows peak out of the framework blocked by dark blue curtains on the inside.
>To the right of the cabin is a black van, a little larger than the average model. You try not to drive around too much, the van is mostly for work. Besides, running to school is a good way of keeping in shape.
>Your steps crunch as you travel down the gravel patch all the way up to the door. Compared to the rest of the house, the door is fairly new, having been replaced when you moved in; the previous one was so beat up a breeze could have knocked it over.
>You shrug off the right strap pinned to your shoulders, swinging the backpack around to your front. As the bag connects with your stomach, you grab it with your right arm and position your left arm to hold it up and leaving your right hand open.
>The top pocket is opened and your free hand fishes around for the keys to open the door. Feeling the cold metal and familiar shape, your hand snatches the keys and you lift your prize out.
>Flipping through the various keys, you find the appropriate ones, first unlocking the deadbolt and then the doorknob. Pulling the key out after hearing a *click!* to signify it's unlocked, you stash them into one of your back pockets.
>Your hand grabs the gilded doorknob and twists it open. You shove your shoulder into the doorframe and lean into it, swinging it wide open.
>>
>>27313222
>You can say with some pride that the though the outside of the cabin may be a little rough around the edges and is in desperate need of some yard maintenance, the inside is well maintained.
>Consisting of a kitchen, a small living room and dining room, three guest bedrooms, and a basement, for the price your paying this place wasn't half bad.
>Of course, you did sink in a lot of money refurbishing the interior. The wood floor had been covered in grime and eaten through by termites in some sections, so new flooring was set down and everywhere but the kitchen was covered in a dark grey carpet.
>You take off and toss your shoes next to the doorway, and close the door behind you. To your right is the living room and kitchen, while to your left are the bedrooms, a door to the basement, and a bathroom. Moving towards the right, you deposit your backpack at the entrance of the kitchen and move to one of the various cabinets to grab a glass.
>After finding suitable one, you bring it over to the sink and fill it with cold water. Once it's filled you bring it to your lips and greedily gulp down the contents, filling the cup twice more before satisfying your thirst.
>Sighing in a satisfied manner, you check to the stovetop clock: 1735. Knocking off a couple minutes for entering the cabin and grabbing a drink, you'd say it was a pretty successful run overall.
>You gaze over the kitchen counter top into the living room, eyeing its contents. As your eyes drift across the furnishings, you spy the couch and it's enticing cushions.
>Setting your now empty glass into the sink to clean later, you meander on over to the velvet lined couch and flop down into its padding. Leaning your head back, you close your eyes and melt away into the folds of the couch.
>>
>>27313233
>The couch draws you deeper and deeper into the cushions, smothering your limbs in soft, luscious comfort. Remaining conscious becomes an uphill battle, one that you are quickly losing to.
>In the back of your mind, you recall that your co-workers will be coming over soon, and that you should start preparing dinner soon.
>...screw it, you can always order a pizza and pick it up later. Nobody delivers this far out of the city proper unfortunately, but at least you'll have someone you can drag along once everyone arrives.
>With justification cemented in your brain, you succumb to the sweet bliss of a late afternoon nap.

There's half of what I wrote. I'll update the pastebin later today and try and figure out what my tripcode was; don't be surprised if it's constantly switching due to me forgetting it.
>>
File: 1462246468158.png (4 KB, 363x360) Image search: [Google]
1462246468158.png
4 KB, 363x360
>>27312999
After you finish this story, will you continue writefagging in another thread with a different prompt?
>>
>>27313609
at first i saw that pic as pepe in a black chair, now i see it as anon squatting and leaning forward like a slav
>>
>>27313945
Can't unsee
>>
>>27313945
hah
shit
>>
Boop
>>
>>27313248
Waiting/10
>>
>>27312999
so one chapter a month from now?
>>
>>27317491
Kek
>>
>>27312999
Check'd
>>
>>27312999
Come back we miss you! Also sweet trips.
>>
>>27320027
>>
>>27316063
>>27316874
>>27317428
>>27318833
>>27320027
>>27320517
writers being a bunch of lazy fucks huh
>>
File: 1460236212808.gif (416 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460236212808.gif
416 KB, 500x281
>>27320604
ikr
>>
File: 1450765927768.jpg (317 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450765927768.jpg
317 KB, 1000x1000
>>27320612
i bet they're a bunch of normies with social lives and shit
>>
>>27320625
at least they give us emotions and feelings for us to leach off of.
>>
File: 1426856819300.gif (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1426856819300.gif
2 MB, 512x384
>>27302956
>My lack of progress possibly brought the dead back to life
It's the bane of all writefags, the feeling of writing while making no progress at the same time is what can really kill a writefags drive to write, but trust me, if you can break that wall and really get into what you want to write then it all comes to you and it begins to flow like water, it happens to the best dude, but please don't give up just yet, you got something really good going here and it pretty much had me hooked from the very beginning. Don't think too much how the character opens the bottle, think about what will happen and how things will change when they do open it. That's how I've always thought about it.

>>27307158
AJ a cyoot.
>You wil never catch a qt cowgirl from falling then kiss you in the heat of the moment
feelsbadman.wav

>>27313248
I'm super jealous of you ability to put so much detail into each line, I swear if I tried that I'd end up putting more description into a rock than if someone got shot. Keep that fresh ass shit up dude, speaking of trips, i should probably put mine on too, hopefully I still remember how to do it

>>27320604
>>27320612
>>27320625
>>27320664
Well it's a good thing I finished writing this section just now! I'll begin posting after this, I've been up all night partly writing and partly watching old Robot Wars videos so I should have a decent chunk
>>
File: Self Indulgence.jpg (35 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Self Indulgence.jpg
35 KB, 1920x1080
>>27312999

>>27313051
Except for the part where I didn't come back

>>27317491
Probably the most accurate really, between full time work, looking for a new job, keeping up with friends, DnD sessions, and housework and cooking because my flatmate can't cook to save his life. Not to mention I caught my flatmate's cold this morning. lots of fun.

I guess I'm just at that point in my life where I'm not gifted a lot of free time, and the free time I do have is spent procrastinating for temporary relief instead of the things I actually want to do.

>>27313609
Possibly, I like to pretend like I can write from time to time, however I also like to pretend that it doesn't begin and end with nothing but Ponies.

However I will mention that I was thinking of doing a short prose involving Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst
>>
>>27302864

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4HuAzHEUc
(I still unironically like this song and know every word to it, I haven't heard it in seriously years but somehow sung it flawlessly when I heard it again)
>The stereo of Pinkie's bug blares your feel good tunes as you ride down the road to the mall
>Surprisingly to you, Pinkie is actually smiling and nodding her head to the music
>So far through the ride you've tried to sink into the car seat as much as you can
>You've already seen some people from school on the sidewalk or randomly walking around
>Their attention was immediately grabbed by the unusual pink buggy with eyelashes
>It must have been double unusual due to the fact that Pinkie had her window rolled down and the music was blaring for all to hear
>Luckily their attention was drawn to the freakish car instead of the driver and passenger
>People who knew the ride waved to Pinkie and she excitedly waved back
>Man, she really is one of the popular kids isn't she
>Which just begs to question
>Why the fuck does she want to hang out with you?
>Out of all the possibilities she has, she chose you
>And she still seems to be having a good time!
>usually by now people who tried to be around you either left out of sheer awkwardness or thought you were a freak and just left
>Those people never had a problem with expressing this to you either
>>
File: Emo punk Wallpapers5.jpg (117 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Emo punk Wallpapers5.jpg
117 KB, 1366x768
>>27320849

>But so far she hasn't called you a freak
>Or told you that you wear too much black
>Or that you should lighten up and enjoy life
>Or that your boots make too much noise when you walk down the hall
>Seriously, who even complains about that?
>Hopefully this day will go just as you expect it, with Pinkie getting fed up with you and leaving
>She'll say all the horrible things that you've come to expect from the people of this world
>Freak
>Outcast
>Loser
>Faggot
>Weirdo
>You've heard it all
>And she'll say it all, once she gets what she wants from you she will toss you to the curb
>Just like everybody else
>"Nonny? Are you okay?"
>What?
>Snapping out of your train of thought, you shake your head and turn to her
>Yeah you're ok, why would she ask that?
>You try to say yeah, but to your surprise all that comes out is a quivering "Mhmm."
>What the fuck?
>You barely noticed it now, but you're practically on the verge of tears
>Quickly, you choke back the emotion and blink your eyes to get rid of the feeling
"Uhm, I mean, yeah. I'm fine."
>>
File: Emo punk Wallpapers1.jpg (360 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Emo punk Wallpapers1.jpg
360 KB, 1600x1000
>>27320860

>The concern on her face doesn't show that she believes you, but you also notice that while you were in your thoughts, Pinkie was already in the mall parking lot
>"Are you su-"
"There's a spot right there you can park."
>You cut her off before she can interrogate you anymore
>Her attention is reluctantly drawn off of you and put into getting into the spot
>Sine you are coming from school you and Pinkie leave your backpacks in her car, but not without taking your essentials from it
>Smokes? Check
>Lighter? Check
>Razorblade necklace and spiked wristbands? Check
>Hey, just because they won't let you wear it at school, doesn't mean you can't keep it hidden
>After parking the car, Pinkie turns turns it off and the two of you exit and make your way to the mall entrance
>"Are you sure you're alright Nonny? It didn't look li-"
>You cut her off before she can finish
>Jeez, what's with all these questions?
"I'm fine Pinkie, dust just got in my face."
>"Dust? But I clean my bug all the t-"
>Okay, this is starting to get you mad, you try changing the subject to get her off your back
"There's a Cafe here that I like going to sometimes, I doubt you've ever been to it."
>This seems to distract her enough
>"Oh I love cafes! I've been to all the cafes here though but I've never seen you in them, which one is it? Starbucks? CoffeeHaus? McDonalds? Technically that has a cafe in it."
>Yeah, no. None of those.
>You remain silent and continue to walk
>"Ooh a mystery cafe, I like it!"
>>
File: GothicWallpaper.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
GothicWallpaper.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
>>27320870

>Once the two of you reach the entrance of the mall, you open the large glass doors and get hit with a cool wave of air
>The malls layout is pretty simple, one large fountain in the middle with 4 branching paths that have stores littered along each side
>Escalators near the fountain lead to the second floor with the same layout as the main floor
>people are scattered all around but it's not nearly as busy as it would usually be during the weekends, it's only Thursday so not many people came today
>The cafe you're looking for though is located on the first floor at the very end of the left path where the darker part of the mall is
>And you mean dark in both the definitions
>Most of the stores on this path are Hot Topics, Spencer's, and other various types of... alternative stores
>Also the lights in this spot are mostly broken or dimming
>You lead Pinkie down the path as quickly as possible so nobody notices you
>Hands in pocket, hair down, just keep walking...
>Meanwhile behind you, Pinkie was bouncing all over the place and wouldn't shut up
"Ohhh! I always thought this way was under maintenance or something! I never knew all these stores were here! What's that place?! Oooohhh look at all those pretty clothes! Wow! Why is that stores windows totally black? All the sign says is Bad Dragon on it! Must be an exclusive club or something!"
>Just ignore her, keep walking
>As you reach the end of the path, you see the sign to the Cafe you were looking for
>Cafe le Black.
>"Cafe le Black? Oohh sounds fancy!"
>The entrance to the cafe isn't glamorous at all, The windows are all tinted from the outside with red brick under the windows to really give it that 'Get ready for a bad time' feeling
>You open the glass door and a wave of cigarette smoke wafts out of the room and hits your face
>Ahhh, that's better.
>>
>>27320818
>Except for the part where I didn't come back
But that was the best part! It was realistic enough, so people feel for it.
>>
File: emo.jpg (74 KB, 1129x810) Image search: [Google]
emo.jpg
74 KB, 1129x810
>>27320889

>You take a deep breath and bask in the aroma
"Well, here it is I gues-"
>Suddenly, you are startled by a loud high pitches scream coming from behind you
>"AAHHH!!! NONNY THE PLACE IS ON FIRE WE GOTTA GET HELP OHMYGOSH WHAT IF THERE WAS PEOPLE IN THERE WE GOTTA-MPMHPHPHHPHPP"
>You clamp your hand over her mouth to shut her up
"Pinkie! It's just cigarette smoke! calm down!"
>Her eyes were wide but she seems to calm down a bit and blink
>You remove your hand from her mouth and she remains silent, but she feels the need to ask you a question
>"Cigarette smoke? But you're not allowed to smoke in the mall!"
"It's okay Pinkie, as you could probably tell this isn't really the most popular part of the mall so nobody really comes to bother us about the smoke here."
>Seemingly satisfied with that answer, you and Pinkie enter the Cafe
>The smoke mostly clears up to reveal a moderately sized room littered with chairs and booths along the walls and tables scattered all around
>The walls were a drab dark red with dark hardwood floor coverings, all kinds of band logos and merch littered the walls kind of like a sports bar, but for emos and punks of all kinds
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPgrfXuHYWI
>The stereo system blared with the tunes you were used to hearing
>At the farthest wall sat a counter, with a very bored and uninterested looking Barista girl with an apron that had spider web patterns all over it and a visor that read "Cafe le Black", her black hair flowing straighht down with no life at all
>The dead, lifeless expression she gave you with her dark shaded eyes showed truly how much she loves her job
>The cafe wasn't all too busy today, just a few people scattered here and there all drinking their coffee and smoking a cigarette
>Passing all the sad and miserable people, you and Pinkie make your way to the counter
>"Oh god not you again, what the fuck do you want Anon?"
>Cheery as always
>>
>>27320907

"Eat shit Spider, just give me the usual and don't fuck it up this time, last time it tasted like rancid sewage."
>"that's because it was sewage you bitch, you'll take whatever I give you and you'll like it."
>You turn to Pinkie and ask her what she wants
>But her wide eyed stare at both you and the barista makes it seem as if she just saw a ghost
>"H-how RUDE! A-Anon?! Why do you come here if she treats you like that?!"
"What? What do you mean?"
>"She just said she gave you poo water last time you came here, why would you even come back?!"
"Oh it wasn't that bad, sure it was shit but It's probably the best she could do."
>"That was a pretty accurate response of what your dad said when you popped out your moms pussy Anon, a blueberry muffin, right?"
"Yeah, thanks Spider, you know me so well."
>"I spit in it, just so you know."
"At least it'll have SOME flavor."
>"So, what can I get for the pink one?"
"Go ahead Pinks, what do you want?"
>...
>"Uhh... I'll... just have a glass of milk and banana nut muffin, thank you."
>"Glass of milk? What are you, gay?"
>"Wh-what?! No!"
~

That's it for now, ima see if I can keep writing for a bit before I crash out so I can have some progress to work off of when I wake up again
>>
>>27320818
> No free time

Just a day ago you said you were playing video games instead of writing but now it's cause you're busy?

Stop bullshitting for sympathy, chances are most of the othrr writefags here are way more busy then you yet they manage to put out updates 3x as frequently as when you were posting.

What's this shit about "pretending"? You either write or you don't. If you're too lazy to post shit then you're too lazy to post shit and probably not cut put to write to begin with.

And what's with this majora-s mask shit? If you got nothing to post then don-t bother using trips
>>
>>27320922
I like this girl.
>>
>>27320922
Kek
>>
File: 1450872497172.png (1 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1450872497172.png
1 MB, 4000x3000
>>27320664
That's changeling talk, boy.
>>
>accidentally put way too much sugar into my coffee this morning

ah god damn it I hate doing fat people things
>>
>>27321074
this anon knows whats up
>>
>>27321876
>ah god damn it I hate doing fat people things

kys
>>
>>27287310
>>You haven't felt this warm since you tried to brand yourself with that paperclip
oh fuck im dead
>>
>>27320818
Hyped for when you can write more
>>
>>27320922
She's fun.
>>
>>27323290
>>
>>27320922
Dem dubs.

>>27320625
Psh, normies and their social lifes; who needs actual friends when you have 4chan? ME

>>27321863
Speaking of changelings...
>>
File: 1459441812809.png (667 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1459441812809.png
667 KB, 800x800
>>27324184
>Speaking of changelings...
Yeeeess?
>>
File: 1460872465696.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460872465696.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>27320818
You should visit Fingerbang sometime. They'll probably appreciate your writing skills and stories over there

Pretty good story you have there m8 keep it up
>>
>>27307158
>The next day.
>Sitting at lunch with the six others you have become increasingly invested in (and the one who you're still on the fence about), you eat the homemade lunch Applejack prepared.
>The girl had Granny Smith take it and keep it heated in the school's kitchen so when you ate it the food was still warm.
>Though you try not to encourage it, Applejack has become increasingly... "affectionate" with you. At least she tries to be without being too in-your face about it.
>Waking you up and preparing your breakfast personally, bumping her hip into you through the halls at CHS, visiting you in the library just to see how you're doing.
>She doesn't do anything raunchy or risque in public, but its not subtle enough because some of the other students have actually paid notice.
>Excusing yourself from the table for a moment, Rarity leans closer to Applejack with a stern look.
>"Okay Applejack, you've been eyeing and teasing Anon all day now. Out with it."

"What are you on about now Rarity?"
>"We all see what you're doing."
>"I ain't doing nothin'."
>She folds her arms and pouts, "Do you really take us for fools? You've been very very touchy feely with Anonymous today and I want to know why."
>You zip your trap up tight.
>Right now you really wish you weren't such a bad liar.
>Glancing around the table, all your friends are staring at you, waiting for you to spill the beans.
>Sighing, you tip your hat back and prop your head on your arm.
"If you gotta know, I... confessed... to Anon."
>"What was that darling? You're mumbling."
>You let out a grunt as your cheeks turn red.
"Grr... I confessed to Anon..."
>"One more time dear."
>Your frustration and embarrassment reach their point.
"I SAID I CONFESSED TO ANON! you shout out.
>>
>>27325431
>The entire cafeteria goes silent as your voice reverberates throughout the room.
>Every student at CHS looks at your table, all your friends wide-eyed.
"WHAT ARE Y'ALL LOOKING AT?!"
>Everyone quickly goes back to their own business, a bit not without a couple of whispers among the more gossiper cliques.
>"You did WHAT?!" Rarity asks slamming her hands on the table.
"You heard me Rarity. I told Anon I liked him."
>Sunset scratches her head, "When was this?"
"Yesterday, after yer practice. Anon was getting cleaned up and I accidentally tripped one thing led to another and I ended up kissing him."
>"W-what did he do?" Fluttershy asks, while doing her best to calm Rarity down.
"That's the thing... after I told him... you know... he said that he wasn't opposed to it."
>"Aww that's amazing Applejack! I'm so happy for you that I could throw a "Became a New Couple" party!"
>You dip into your chair with a frown on your face.
>"He… Anon didn't say no did he?" Sunset asks with serious concern.
>Shaking your head, you try not to be overcome with bitter feelings about his rejection.
"Well he didn't say no exactly. Just that I should think long and hard if I actually want to be involved with him on that level. That one day he's going to die doing what he was born to do like it's an inevitability."
>Rarity, seeing your distress, settles down and looks at her hands.
>She buries her face and drags her hands down with a sympathetic look.
>"I'm sorry Applejack. I... that was beneath me."
"It's fine..."
>"He's right though." Twilight says, drawing everyone's attention.
>"What do mean Twilight?" Fluttershy asks
>"There's no record, either written or through word of mouth, of any Witcher actually dying from anything other than prematurely."
>"You mean?"
>Twilight nods, "Every Witcher dies fighting or... is killed. My Grandfather used to joke that he was probably going to be the first, but... yeah."
>>
>>27325441
>Her words give you serious pause.
>You thought Anon was just exaggerating when he told you that a Witcher doesn’t die in bed, but he was serious.
>Could you really stand the thought of Anon dying? Heck, if he was out hunting monsters, not even knowing if he was dead?
>There's a pang in your heart just thinking about it. This is something you really do have to think about.
>With the current mood, everyone looks down at the empty chair Anon was sitting in.
>Nobody feels like eating anymore.

>You take your seat back at the table after returning from the restroom.
>Taking your fork, you notice that the atmosphere has changed drastically from when you left.
"Did something happen?"
>The girls look between themselves before glancing at you. Applejack in particular refuses to even face you, instead turning away and rubbing her arm.
>Yeah, something happened.
>It may be best not to pry though.
"Forget it, nevermind."
>"Umm..." Sunset begins, trying to change the topic. "Is anyone else excited for the upcoming fieldtrip?"
>Fieldtrip?
>"Where was it going again?" Twilight asks.
>"Ooh ooh! It's going to the outdoor camp near Everfree National Park!"
>"Wonder why we're going there?" Rainbow comments. "Don't they usually do camps for the middle schoolers?"
>"Rarity, you help with most of the school functions. Do you know why?"
>Calming herself down, Rarity pushes her tray away and dabs her mouth with a napkin.
>"I only help organize the dances with Pinkie Fluttershy, but I heard if weren't for the slashed budget we could have gone somewhere more luxurious like Brothens or Temeria."
>"Why the change?" Twilight asks.
>"Repair bills." Rarity answers deadpan. “Due to… situations not entirely in our control or one's Principal Celestia could or would explain to the school board.”
>>
File: 1462641689360.gif (2 MB, 465x468) Image search: [Google]
1462641689360.gif
2 MB, 465x468
>>27325448
>"Yeah yeah... I know, my bad." Sunset answers.
>"I didn't mean too..." Twilight says shrinking in her seat.
"So, who's going?"
>"All of us signed up for it earlier in the school year. I think Apple Bloom, her friends and a few other of the freshman are also going."
>"Yeah well it might not be as cool as another country but I'm gonna make my time there awesome!"
>Fluttershy then realizes something, "Oh Anon, are you going as well?"
"Can't say, this is the first I've heard about it."
>"Aw no, it's not going to be fun if we all can't go." Pinkie Pie says, her hair deflating a little.
>No, really it actually deflates like a balloon. Sound effect and all.
>But the way she says it makes it sound like you're a dog not going on the family road trip.
>"Actually Pinkie, Anon wouldn't be able to go even were there still seats." Twilight corrects.
>"And why not?" Applejack asks, raising her voice and getting a little defensive.
>Twilight shakes her hands in front of her defensively, "It's because Anon has a "handicap"." She says, pointing to your glasses. "The school doesn't want to take that risk as Anon would be considered a "walking lawsuit" were anything to happen to him."
>"But he's n-" Applejack starts.
>You place a hand on her shoulder and shake your head.
"Shhh."
>You notice your table is getting a few stares and she quickly realizes what she almost did.
>Sitting down, Applejack grumbles.
"It's fine. I can find something to keep me occupied for a week. Sunset and Rainbow can consider it their vacation."
>She scoots her chair and leans into you, "But sugarcube it's ain't fair."
>"Go get a room you two." Rainbow Dash says in a surprisngly non-hostile way.
>>
>>27325480
>Before Applejack can retort back, the lunch bell rings.
>"Well, guess we'll talk after school. Bye girls." Sunset says.
>Everyone gets out of their chairs and begins gathering their belongings. You tap the bottom of your cane on the table.
"Sunset, Dash. Forgetting something?"
>They both frown and grumble as they put the wrist and ankle weights back on.
>"Feel like I'm on friggin probation..." Rainbow Dash mutters.
>All saying their goodbyes, Applejack pulls you to the side near a remote corner of the room.
>"Sugarcube..."
"What is it?"
>"Ah really want you to come with us." she says sadly, holding your hand.
"I know, but just have fun with your friends. I'll be fine. I've been on my own for most my life, another week won't be any different."
>"Alright. But you know, where you able to come along ah don't think it'd be very hard for us to get "lost" and have some quality time together."
"Didn't I tell you to think about this seriously?"
>"Ah know. I'll be thinking about you while I'm over there. Thinking about how we can't get lost in the woods, just you and me." she whispers into your ear with a waggle of her eyebrow.
"Applejack. You have a classroom to get to."
>"Ugh, you're no fun you know that?" she says with a smile.
"I'm beginning to think you just want me for my body."
>She leans in and kisses you on the cheek, "Nonsense. You're more than just a well toned hunk of meat, that's just a bonus. Ah'll see ya later Anon."
>Waving goodbye, she takes her backpack and walks to her next class.
>Seeing as you again don't bother to show up to any actual classes yourself, you decide to make your way to the metal shop to see if you can "borrow" some tools for a special project later.
>>
File: intermission.jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
intermission.jpg
84 KB, 960x720
>>27325492
Gotta pause for right now. More in an hour or two. Sorry about that.
>>
>>27325499
you posting like a madman son

big chunks of green all da time
>>
>>27325499
BASED!
>>
>>27325492
Sexy Applebutt being sexy. I wish I had something like that.
>>
File: 1101724.gif (2 MB, 328x532) Image search: [Google]
1101724.gif
2 MB, 328x532
>>27325492
>You exit from behind the wall you were hiding behind as Applejack walks past you.
>Maybe you should have been more aggressive and should have acted sooner.
>Bringing a palm to your forehead, you feel your heart ache.
>On one hand you're happy that Applejack finally found someone she has feelings for. On the other, it's also the man you share the same adoration towards.
>Though you have no one to blame but yourself. The original reason you flirted with him was to get them together in the first place.
>Looking around at the other male students going up and down the hallway, none of them can hold a candle to Anon.
>You highly doubt any one of these "boys" would have stood up against a vampire like that brute Edward for a total stranger.
>Stepping into your next classroom, you take your seat and sigh.
>You can't really be angry at her though. Especially after she told you what Anonymous said to her.
>That however doesn't make the pain feel any less terrible than it currently is.
>All you can really hope for, and it's a terrible thing to say, is that they find themselves incompatible with each other. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.
>You'll still flirt and try to have some fun with him from time to time.
>It's just highly likely that it won't lead anywhere. And you'll have to live with the fantasies in the privacy of your bedroom.
>Burying your head into your arms, you hide your face from the others in the class.
>...
>You're so alone.
>>
File: Witcher-Medallion-2.jpg (248 KB, 540x400) Image search: [Google]
Witcher-Medallion-2.jpg
248 KB, 540x400
>>27326153
>Suddenly, an idea comes to you: Anonymous isn't going on the fieldtrip.
>You could just not go and have a whole week with him to yourself with no interference from Applejack.
>Oh but you promised Sweetie Belle you two would spend some time together up at the camping grounds.
>She's been looking forward to it all year. You even bought a cute little matching ensemble to wear with her.
>No. You'll just have to grin and bear it.
>And as much as it pains you to say, Applejack is the one in favor not you.
>For now at least. In the meantime, maybe you could do more to impress Anon.
>But what exactly? The cooking idea was doing well, but its just not enough.
>Oh you have an idea. Its been a few years but maybe *that* will work.

>As the school's final bell releases all the students at Canterlot High, you patiently wait for your student/charge in front of the horse statue.
>...
>You try and focus on the lessons today, but all you can think about is Applejack's kiss yesterday.
>You've had relations with a few women before but nothing beyond a one night fling. Nothing you could say that had actual substance.
>It's unfamiliar ground to you, and it makes you nervous.
>Maybe after the camping trip Applejack will have a serious answer because right now you’re in that limbo where you’re waiting for a reply from someone.
>The worst part is that you didn’t think that this would affect you so much.
>If she does still want to try. You'll give it your best.
>That's really all you can do.
>But could you and Applejack really be more?
>Would it be the smart thing to do?
>No. It wouldn't. But when has love ever been smart or rational? Is it even appropriate to say “love”? Then what the hell would this be then? Two people with similar attractions?
>That sounds so impersonal to be honest.
>Ugh...
>As a Witcher, hunting monsters is a cakewalk compared to the rigors of relationships.
>Suddenly you smell perfume. The type only one particular person you know wears.
>>
>>27326162
"Hello Rarity."
>"Must you always ruin surprises?" she huffs.
"In the past, surprises almost always got me killed."
>"Yes... er... well I have a favor to ask darling."
"What is it?"
>"Do you think I could join your little workout session at the apple farm today?"
"That doesn't sound strange in any sort of way."
>Rarity ignores the sarcasm in your tone and gives you the puppy dog eyes routine.
>"Please darling, it's important."
>...
>"I can't really stop you, but try not to interfere with the lessons I'm teaching and don’t cause trouble."
>She claps her hand and hops up and down.
>"Oh don't worry Anonymous I won't. I must get changed I'll see you at Sweet Apple Acres!"
>She runs off leaving you alone waiting again.
>A few minutes go by and Applejack walks out with Sunset and Twilight.
>"Ready to head home?" she asks bumping you in the side with her hips.
>Huh...
>Applejack doesn't even trigger your apprehension to physical contact anymore.
>Guess you've been getting used to it whether you like it or not.
"Yeah, but Rarity asked me if she could join us."
>"Really?" Sunset comments, "That sounds a bit strange."
>"Yeah... real strange." Applejack says.
>Looking at your watch, you still have just enough time to make it before the buses take off. Grabbing your things, you and the others head out.
>>
>>27326172
>Walking out to the training area, you notice that all the equipment you left out the other day has been neatly organized.
>Did Rarity do this?
>As you near the shed, someone steps out from behind.
>"Hello darling." Rarity says wearing a custom fencing uniform and a fencing blade.
"Rarity?"
>Huh, in the time it took her to leave, you to get on the bus and get to the farm she already beat you here?
>Granted that would have been a good half-hour to forty-five minute head start with the few stops the bus made but that was still awfully quick.
>"What's with the getup?" Rainbow asks.
>"It occurred to me that while Anonymous may be teaching you fencing with longswords like he himself is accustomed too, I thought maybe it would be a nice change of pace if you faced an opponent with a different skill set."
>"Since when the heck did you take fencing?"
>"Oh it was something I picked up when I was younger. I wanted to sign up for ballet, but father insisted I do something that he could watch without, *ahem* "falling asleep". Regardless, I've found that the sport is still something that suits me."
"These exercises won't stop just from first touch or whatever rules fencers use, they'll go for as long as the opponent can still fight with their weapon in hand."
>"I know what I'm doing." she says.
>Raising her sword she lets you examine it, "It's why I brought my rapier rather than my foil. The question is are both Sunset and Rainbow Dash are ready for an opponent of another sword style."
>...
>A corked tip, dull edge. Similar in weight to a standard rapier.
>Handing her back the weapon, you nod. There's no real harm, plus it can show you what the girls have learned so far.
"I was going to try and teach these two some signs, but I guess a test of their progress couldn't hurt. Alright, we'll give it a go."
>>
File: Fencing Lunge.png (75 KB, 394x240) Image search: [Google]
Fencing Lunge.png
75 KB, 394x240
>>27326202
>"Wait what? I'd rather do tha-" Sunset attempts to object.
>Rarity claps her gloved hands together, "Wonderful. so who'll be my first opponent?"
>Turning to your two students you decide to let them make the choice.
>Rainbow barges forward with her wooden sword in tow.
>"I'll go first. I've always wanted to kick Rarity's butt in a fight."
>"My how uncouth." Rarity replies, donning her helmet. "Do be gentle though, I am a bit out of practice."
>Both fighters stand on opposite sides of the circle.
"Rarity, I trust you know what you're doing? Your sword isn't wooden like Rainbows, I'd rather not have her get skewered."
>"Indeed. Fret not dear Anon, I've already taken steps to prevent that." she replies, showing you the cork at the end.
>You doubt Rarity intends to have her sword clash with Rainbow's or try to make for any slashes or chops; but the metal edge while dull is still capable of cutting with the conditions.
>Hopefully it won't come to that.
>Nodding, you watch as she pulls something from behind her back.
>In her offhand is a main-gauche, a parrying dagger.
>The off-handed weapon surprises all of you, but Rainbow Dash remains unimpressed.
>"Psshh even with two blades, you're not going to beat me Rarity."
>Well. This is going to be interesting.
>Making sure both of them are ready you start the duel.
>Rainbow quickly rushes forward for a thrust only for her eyes to go wide as she stops right in her tracks.
>The tip of Rarity's rapier is aimed directly between her eyes.
"Looks like Rarity wins."
>"Whoa..."
>"What?! No fair. I want a rematch! I-I wasn't ready!"
>Rarity giggles as she lowers her rapier.
>"Whatever you say dear."
>Rainbow walked into that, even if her opponent wasn't using a thrusting sword that charge forward left her wide open. She got overconfident, sloppy, and worst of all underestimated Rarity.
>Quickly, both girls get back into position.
>>
>>27326256
>"Begin."
>Rainbow doesn't go on the offensive this time, opting to watch and wait for Rarity's first move.
>Rarity weaves on her feet back and forth, dagger and sword ready.
>Thrusting her rapier, Rainbow back-steps as Rarity quickly retreats.
>"Don't be cheap."
>"A fight's a fight darling."
>They both make rings around the circle, waiting for the other to make a mistake as they go between simple slashes, parries and deflections.
>With the unexpected sword style Rarity's brought to the table, Rainbow doesn't know fully what to do.
"I hope you're watching closely Sunset. You may not face a monster or assassin wielding a setup like Rarity, but it doesn't hurt to know how to fight effectively against one."
>Sunset nods in response, unable to take her eyes off the duel.
>Rainbow, fed up with the stalemate, thrusts her sword forward again this time anticipating Rarity's own thrust.
>Instead, Rarity brings her own sword laterally to clash with Rainbows and brings her dagger in to pincer the wooden sword between them.
>Using her superior leverage, Rarity quickly drives Rainbow's sword around in front of her and disarms her by tossing the weapon from her hands.
>Bringing the tip of the rapier to her chin, Rarity gently makes Rainbow walk backwards with her hands up out of the ring. All with a self-satisfying smile.
"Up up up, Rainbow Dash it isn't proper for a duelist to lose their blade."
>Rarity hardly broke a sweat as Rainbow's foot crosses the boundary.
"Rarity wins again."
>"Thank you for the duel Rainbow Dash."
>"Yeah yeah..." Rainbow grunts, going to fetch her discarded weapon.
"Sunset, you're up."
>"Alright."
>A bit nervous, Sunset walks into the ring.
>"I hope you're ready dear." Rarity says raising her weapons into the ready position.
>>
File: handsign_igni.jpg (80 KB, 640x495) Image search: [Google]
handsign_igni.jpg
80 KB, 640x495
>>27326265
>Rainbow and Sunset were unable to decisively come out on top against Rarity's fencing. Despite her being "out of practice", she still had enough skill to prevent a total steamroll.
>They managed to win a few times throughout the day, but they were overshadowed by Rarity's experience.
>You'll have to make it up to Rarity for this. While unexpected, you hope that both your students took something from this.
>As Rainbow and Sunset head off for a break, Sunset stays behind.
>"Anon. Were you really going to teach us how to do your magic?"
"At least attempt it. I'm not sure if you're able to, you have magical potential but whether or not you can do it I don't know."
>"Can we try at least?"
>You think for a few moments. May as well.
"We'll try something small."
>Taking a candle out from inside the shed meant for this exercise, you set it up on a stump used for chopping firewood.
"Alright, watch this sign is called Igni."
>With a flick of your wrist and positioning your fingers, a flame comes to life on the wick.
>Sunset watches in amazement as you redo the sign to put it out.
"Signs are simple magic spells. We Witchers prefer them because they can be performed with one hand, allowing us to use our swords in the other. You don't need knowledge of magic formula to cast them; concentration and the hand gesture are enough."
>You show her the positioning of your fingers as she tries her hardest to manipulate them like the way you do.
>"Ow... I don't know if my fingers can bend like that."
"It takes practice, but just focus on the energy inside you and will the flame into life. "
>Making the hand gesture, Sunset growls as she thrusts her hand forward towards the candle.
>Beyond looking anticlimactic and unimpressive, the candle stays unlit.
>"Let me try again."
>A few minutes go by as the candle still refuses to spark even a little.
>>
File: SignIgni.png (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
SignIgni.png
19 KB, 400x400
>>27326285
>Maybe she can't do it.
>Admittedly you were trained by someone who knew what they were doing, an actual sorcerer. As rare as they are in the world, the Headmaster managed to actually find one to teach you all how to perform this low level magic.
>You on the other hand are no sorcerer and you’re not willing or going to entertain the thought of sending her to the Witchers to train her.
>There are things that they shouldn’t know you’re doing.
>Sunset growls as she pulls her hair in frustration. Attempting one more time she pushes her hand forward.
>Nothing happens, causing Sunset to collapse to her knees.
>"I can't do it. It's too difficu-"
>Bringing up a hand to shush her, you take a closer look at the wick.
>You can smell a slight burning scent.
"Do it again."
>"But Anon I ca-"
"Sunset. Do it. Again."
>Groaning, she concentrates and performs the sign again.
>No fire like before, but you signal for Sunset to come closer.
>"What? There's no fire."
"Look closely."
>Bringing her hand close to the string she gasps.
>There's a slight heat coming from the candle and if you were to look closer the wax at the very tip is deformed ever so slightly.
>Sunset falls on her bum and cheers, "I did it! I did it! I can do it!"
>She rolls around in the dirt cheering at her accomplishment.
>You let out a small smile. Even with no fire the fact that the candle heated up shows she has potential.
>If she asks, you won't admit it, but you're actually somewhat proud.
"Since we've just proven that you can perform signs, every chance you get when you're not dueling try to light the candle on fire. Once you get an actual flame started, we'll start training with the other signs."
>Smiling, Sunset nods enthusiastically.
>>
File: GeraltWitcher2.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GeraltWitcher2.jpg
322 KB, 1920x1080
>>27326318
>Before it became time to call it for the day, Rarity approached you.
>"Darling, how about you and I give it a go?"
"You sure?"
>"Oh I'm sure, these two deserve to see their teacher at least demonstrate a proper duel."
>Looking at both your students, they're both watching you two.
>Shrugging, you take Sunset's sword and enter the ring with Rarity.
"Ready?"
>"Engarde! Rarity shouts.
>The two of you circle the ring slowly.
>You're familiar with the classical style of fencing Rarity employes. But you admit, you've never actually faced an opponent who used a rapier and dagger combo.
>Rarity thrusts her rapier forward, causing you to parry the blade to the side.
>Stepping back she spins the tip of her sword at you, trying to misdirect you.
>You strike with your own sword as Rarity tries to guide it into a pincer like before with her two blades.
>Not falling for that you pull the blade back and approah from a different angle.
>Rarity guides your sword into her her unique crossguard in an attempt to utilize the dagger to stab you in the side.
>Letting one hand go, you hold the blade lock with one arm as you grab her wrist with your free hand and wrench the main-gauche out of her grip, sending it to the ground.
>Rarity swiftly kicks towards your groin before you can disarm her other hand, causing you to release her and retreat a few steps back.
"Below the belts a dirty move."
>"It wasn't expressly forbidden and I'm not disarmed."
"Got me there, but it's not happening again."
>You could use Aard to quickly end this duel, but that would defeat the purpose of this being a duel.
>With only her rapier as her only defense now, Rarity is at a handicap now.
>The thin blade is ill-suited to defend against a normal longsword; and while she may still have reach, you now have flexibility.
>>
>>27326352
>Deprived of her dagger, Rarity goes on the offense this time, trying to stab you with the tip of her blade to force you out of the ring.
>Calmly, you parry each of her thrusts with little effort and it's pushing Rarity to be more bold.
>Closing the distance, Rarity makes one final attempt to force you back when suddenly a bright flare catches your attention.
>The distraction and the turning of your head is enough that, despite the dull edge of Rarity's blade, it's still thin enough that it slices your cheek.
>Reflexively you smash your sword into the opposing blade, using enough force to make a small dent the training rapier's edge.
>Ignoring the sting of pain, you look over to what caused the commotion as you see a large section the grass behind the stump engulfed in flames with Sunset and Rainbow panicking.
>"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHGETSOMEWATER!"
"What the hell happened?!"
>"I-I-I..."
>Wasting no time you cast Aard to blow out the fire. Leaving nothing but scorched earth and flying grass behind.
"What. Happened."
>Sunset shrinks as you glare at her.
>"I was getting really frustrated with the flame not coming out. And when I cast it again... well that happened."
>You look at the damage Sunset wrought.
>The grass is scorched, but at least no one's hurt. At least not physically or permanently.
>Ironically, the candle is perfectly fine despite the charred state of everything around it.
>>
>>27326359
>"Anon!" you hear a voice call from the house.
>Applejack runs up the path, "What in the hay just happened. I saw a bright light from my room."
"Sunset attempted to try a sign and ended up lighting the grass on fire."
>"Applejack I am so sor-"
>"Anon your cheek!" Rarity cries.
>You wipe your cheek and inspect your palm. Just a flesh wound, but there’s a bit of blood now pouring from the cut.
>"Anon, don't move I'll get the medkit." Applejack says.
>Running back to the house, she leaves you four alone. Rarity digs through her bag and pulls out a rag.
>Handing it to you, you wipe the blood off and keep the wound covered.
>"Oh what have I done." Rarity exclaims.
"Accidents happen. I'll be fine."
>Your words do little to ease her feelings, but you have more pressing matters to worry about.
>Watching as Sunset frets over the damage she caused, you sigh.
"I think it's best we wrap it up for today."

---

Alright, that's it for this update. Hopefully it didn't turn out too bad.

Pastebin will be updated in a few.
>>
>>27326369
Holy shit dude, that's a big update.
>>
>>27326406
I try to put out a decent amount of green (usually over 9k to 11k words) so it doesn't feel like I'm shorthanding the reader per story update.

I'm not as good as some other writefags (such as a few in RGRE or AiE for example), but I hope that I'm at least keeping the readers for this story entertained. The most I've really ever contributed to /mlp was in that Star Wars thread making the lightsabers (the non-3d ones).
>>
>>27326359
HAHAHAHHAHA, she can scorch earth like Hitler but she cant even hit the fucking candle.
>>
>>27326590
You are a based writefag and I am proud of keeping this thread up for this.
>>
>>27326590
>(usually over 9k to 11k words)
based as fuck
>>
File: 1443579335009.png (539 KB, 800x1309) Image search: [Google]
1443579335009.png
539 KB, 800x1309
>>27325431
Infatuated Applejack is surprisingly adorable.
>>
>>27326777
Sexy image blessed by the lucky trips. You are a lucky man. SAVED!
>>
>>27326153
>>You highly doubt any one of these "boys" would have stood up against a vampire like that brute Edward for a total stranger.
rarity you cunt
anyone else would be dead if they did
>>
>>27326153
Cuntaly rising your standards to a 29 year old mutant monster hunter, nice one Rarity.
>>
>>27326369
i like fencer rarity
>>
>>27325448
>we could have gone somewhere more luxurious like Brothens
>Brothens
Is that a reference to what I think it is?
>>
>>27326846
>>27326863
It was more along the lines of most of the male student body of CHS are a bunch of pussies

>>27327036
Maybe...
>>
>>27327206
While that is also true, still a bit of a broken standard.
>>
File: 1452117562083.png (91 KB, 400x511) Image search: [Google]
1452117562083.png
91 KB, 400x511
>>27327231
Yeah, you're right.

For the record, I'm not trying to make Rarity seem bitchy mostly on purpose. Guess I need to work on that.
>>
>>27327322
Its perfect, or realistic of any normal person. People are naturally assholes. I like how she is now, though we don't have much of her in the story, we got excellent Applejack stuff now though, all that's left is Fluttershy if she is going to do anything relevant here.
>>
>>27326172
why would a blind man have a watch?
>>
File: HT1vSdOFHRXXXagOFbX6.jpg (59 KB, 709x514) Image search: [Google]
HT1vSdOFHRXXXagOFbX6.jpg
59 KB, 709x514
>>27327437
To tell the time.
>>
>>27327735
do you ever sleep mah nigga?
>>
>>27327901
Axii knows sleep is for the weak
>>
>>27326777
Trips and sexy applejack confirm love interest
>>
>>27328546
>>
File: Dramaticly dissapointing.jpg (176 KB, 1325x602) Image search: [Google]
Dramaticly dissapointing.jpg
176 KB, 1325x602
>>27320818

http://pastebin.com/iWdbwKJf

Late, as usual, and smaller then what should have been promised.

>”She received treatment only reserved for the most despicable of war prisoners. Tortured for days for any information pertaining to her assertions and eventually put to death.”
>Good old archaic age. Put anyone who disagrees with you to death.
>”The torture was about as unnecessary as you would imagine. She told them everything before any actual torture began and nothing she said could satisfy them. She claimed that Sombra wasn’t mad with power or magic, but with loneliness. She said that this loneliness is what drove him to mistrust others and close his kingdom off from the world.”
>Okay fine, now this is definitely Sombra’s story only.
>Almost excessively so. How did this go from Dark Age politics to ‘Sombra is lonely’?
>…
>Why are you even trying to find holes in his story?
>Why do you even care.
>You keep your observations to yourself, which is just as well considering how attentively Twilight is listening.
>It occurs to you that for the first time Anon isn’t glaring at you with his usual animosity.
>Telling the story seems to have his attention completely.
>At least that means there’s something he enjoys doing more than hating you.
>Not that you’re doing much better to keep peace right now.
>”Obviously, all this did nothing to help her case. Regardless of how true her story was, no answers would absolve her from her designated guilt. It is worth mentioning however that she never changed her story, no matter how long she was tortured.”
>Very morbid Anon.
>It might give you goose bumps if the freezing cold hadn’t already brought that on.
>You’re probably not the only one, you’d hazard to guess that Twilight isn’t just shivering for Anon’s benefit.
>…
>It occurs to you that the three of you are freezing to death whilst listening to Anon talk.
>and that it’s probably a better idea to keep moving while he’s talking.
>>
File: 1448841687656.png (451 KB, 826x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448841687656.png
451 KB, 826x1000
>>27327328
i need muh qt flutterquiet
>>
File: It's getting colder, isn't it.jpg (927 KB, 1920x1076) Image search: [Google]
It's getting colder, isn't it.jpg
927 KB, 1920x1076
>>27329445

>”The story is-“
>Anon grunts as you interrupt his sentence by wrapping your arm around his waist once again.
>”S-Sunset?”
>Twilight lets out a quivering gasp.
>Anon gives you a stern glare from the corner of his glasses.
>”So are we back to crushing organs?”
“No, we’re back to trying not to freeze to death.”
>You pull his body towards yours and sling his arm over your shoulder.
>The warmth of human contact is welcome
>…
>Even if it is Anon.
>”Well-“
“We should keep moving, you can walk and talk if you really want to.”
>You decide not to mention the fact that you’ll be the one doing the walking.
>Anon opens his mouth, probably to protest, but instead turns to Twilight.
>He lowers his voice so that only you can hear.
>”Well maybe you should pay more attention to your ‘friend’.”
>...
>Twilight is looking pale.
>”I hate to take sides, but m-maybe she’s right Anon…”
>Twilight looks around and shoves her hands between her arms.
>It’s like she only now just noticed where she is.
>”it’s p-pretty cold.”
>It’s not like Anon to want to help out your friend.
>This will probably turn out to be some ulterior motive in the end.
>Like always.
>Anon’s patronizing whisper comes again.
>”I thought you would jump at the chance to get away from me. Or are you more concerned with keeping yourself warm above all else.”
>…
>Anon scoffs.
>”I know you too well Sunset. Gotta look out for number one, right?”
>…
>”A-are you two fighting again?”
>He doesn’t know you
>” C-come on, we gotta move-“
“Twilight, can you carry Anon?”
>>
>>27329467

>Twilight raises he eyebrow.
>”W-why? Are you okay?”
“I’m fine, but you two need to stay warm.”
>Twilight looks confused for a moment more, then blushes.
>Good, will warm up her face.
>You let go of Anon’s hand and instead reach over to grab Twilight’s, pulling her towards you.
>She stumbles, probably stiff from the cold, stopping against you.
>”Sunset-“
>You guide her hand to take your place around Anon’s waist and move out so she can replace your position entirely.
>After your clumsy jumble of movement it takes a moment for the two of them to reclaim stability, but they shift into balance without any issues.
>You immediately turn away after witnessing them gain control, spying your next goal.
“There’s a path here, it can probably lead us to the bottom, come on.”
>You start moving, not giving either of them the chance to stop you.
>It was harder then you’re ever going to admit to pull yourself away from Anon.
>You just want to move now, and try your best to ignore the cold.
>For you, it’s back to freezing.
>It’s what you should get anyway, considering the way you’ve been acting.
>”Sunset!”
>Twilight’s sudden tone stops you in your tracks.
>If only for a moment.
>”W-what’s the matter with you? Slow down…”
>You hear stuttered and clumsy trudges approach.
>”You need to keep warm too, stop acting crazy.”
>You peer backwards to see Twilight’s outstretched hand.
>Anon is staring at you, this time with confusion to contrast Twilight’s concern.
>He breaks his stare and rolls his eyes.
>”Isn’t anybody going to ask what I think?”
>Twilight sighs.
>”I’m sorry Anon, I can barely keep you up by myself.”
>She turns back to you.
>”We’re all in this together now, so we should all work together, right?”

All for now, I know it's terrible production rate, but there will be more tomorrow, okay?
>>
>>27329482
Okay.
>>
File: zXsiKhg.gif (787 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
zXsiKhg.gif
787 KB, 480x360
>>27329482
>Mfw He's back
>>
File: 1440720892342.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1440720892342.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>27321164
>>27322450
She's a real sweetheart, this next part should show it

>>27322151
For any anons out there who actually pan on doing this, please make sure they aren't the kind with plastic around the metal...

>>27326369
Dasa fat ass update m8, the funny thing is that I love Rarity as an MLP caracter, but as a EqG character she was always the kind of teenager that got on my nerves
>Oh, the man I was chasing has been taken already, and by one of my best friends!
>Pfft, like that's gonna stop me!
Never have I wanted to wring someones neck and kiss them at the same time

>>27326590
>I'm not as good as some other writefags
That's a what a good writefag who doesn't think he's good would say, hell the only knowledge I have of The Witcher is this story and the few times I've watched my friend play the Wild Hunt, but a good writefag can take that and still make an interesting story even if the reader doesn't know the references

>>27327036
>>27327206
Mary is best waifu

>>27329482
Pic related

>>27320922
This next part is just a little something I felt like throwing together since my boss called me today and said not to come it yet because the entire place flooded with sewage and making pizzas surrounded by poo isn't exactly sanitary
~

>Be Spider, barista and local hater of Cafe le Black
>And you just saw the love of your life walk into the cafe for the 4th time this week
>You keep track of every time her comes in
>But this time...
>He brought in some preppy little bitch
>What the fuck is she doing with him?
>Just act normal, don't say anything to weird him out
>Straighten your apron, fix your hair, give him a little smile
>Okay that last one wasn't able to come out
>Oh shit, he's coming!
>Quick, say something nice!
"Oh god not you again, what do you want Anon?"
>Perfect Spider, that'll TOTALLY get him to like you!
>>
>>27329653

>"Eat shit Spider, just give me the usual and don't fuck it up this time, last time it tasted like rancid sewage."
>Oh good, he knew you were joking! Might as well carry on with it
>"that's because it was sewage you bitch, you'll take whatever I give you and you'll like it."
>His face is so kissable
>You just wanna take it and kiss him all over
>What you would do to have him behind this counter right now...
>You see he turned to ask the bitch what she wants
>But instead of being nice and just going along with it, she decided to bitch out
>"H-how RUDE! A-Anon?! Why do you come here if she treats you like that?!"
>Ugh, like she would know
>"What? What do you mean?"
>"She just said she gave you poo water last time you came here, why would you even come back?!"
>It... wasn't that bad, was it?
>You really tried your best on it
>"Oh it wasn't that bad, sure it was shit but It's probably the best she could do."
>Ha! Take that you little slut! Of course he would like it, you made it special just for him!
>Oh, quick, he made a joke at you, make one back!
>"That was a pretty accurate response of what your dad said when you popped out your moms pussy Anon, a blueberry muffin, right?"
>Of course he wants a blueberry muffin, that's his favorite!
>"Thanks Spider, you know me so well."
>>
>>27329665
(off by one...)

>Damn right you do!
>You know what your man likes!
>He... may not actually be your man, but that won't stop you!
>As you prepare his coffee, you grab a muffin and without him looking, you give it a little kiss
>turning back, you give him the muffin
"I spit in it you know."
>"At least it'll have SOME flavor."
>Yeah, your flavor...
>And... you guess you'll entertain the pink bitch while she's here, a customer is a customer
"So what can I get for the pink one?"
>"Go ahead Pinks, what do you want?"
>... Pinks?
>Oh crap, he already has a nickname for her, you have no chance...
>That's it, this ignorant little slut has stolen your man from you...
>Shit! You knew you should have acted faster...
>"Uhh... I'll... just have a glass of milk and banana nut muffin, thank you."
>Fuck this bitch, just throw an insult at her and get back to work...
"A glass of milk? What are you gay?"
>"Wh-what?! No!"
>>
>>27329679

>Fuck it, if it's a class of milk she wants, the a glass of milk she gets
>You try not to let your heartache show while you prep their orders
>gabbing the expired milk out of the fridge, you pour a glass for the bitch
>Making sure Anons coffee is exactly how he likes it, black with just a dribble of honey, you take the orders and bring them up
>You ring up the orders at the register
"Alright, the two orders together will be $7.55"
>Anon pulls his wallet out and hands you a single ten
>"Keep the change Spider, see ya."
>...
>A three dollar tip?
>...
>...
>He really does love you!
>The turn to find a table, and you watch Anons cute butt sway
>Without him looking, you EEE to yourself and smile
>One day Anon, He'll know that you two are destined for each other...
~

Just a fun little bit for now, I'll be working on the next part while I can and see if I have something to post by the end of the day, have some tunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v39LdFLX038
>>
>>27329696
All of my what right now. Is this what being a female emo is like?
>>
File: 1433138134189.jpg (117 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1433138134189.jpg
117 KB, 720x540
>>27329727
Pretty much the opposite probably, I just wanted to write a character that people first saw as one way, but inside she's completely different
>>
>>27329467
>We’re all in this together
Fucking High school musical.
>>
>>27329696
That's actually .... kinda cute, keep up the good work!
>>
>>27329696
Spider a qt
>>
>>27329696
>if it's a class of milk she wants, the a glass of milk she gets
>a class of milk
how does it work? do you fill a classroom with milk or do you learn about it?
>>
>>27329696
how oddly adorable
>>
>>27326590
Good job Axii, proud of you, keep it up
>>
>>27330338
Class of milk will be released in the next patch
>>
>>27330884
"Alright milks, turn your milks to page milk. Today we will be learning about milk."
>class milks
"Don't milk like that class, that is unmilk of you all."
>class milks
>this is gonna be a good milk.
>>
File: 1449461319523.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449461319523.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>27329482
HAIL THE KING, SCIANON HAS RETURNED!
>>
>>27331861
This cornfused the heck out of me
>>
>>27329653
>>27329665
>>27329679
>>27329696
Not expected but adorable. This gone be gud?
>>
>>27329800
Not expecting this, but now I want to be happy as well. Too cheesy?
>>
>>27279439
bump
>>
File: 1462404395991.jpg (233 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
1462404395991.jpg
233 KB, 625x833
>>27331861
>>
>>27331861
What the milk are you talking about
>>
Ugh, just finished a large chunk of my work schedule for the next couple weeks fuck 4k video analysis. Going over what I've written so far. Large dump in an hour max, unless I get distracted tweaking numbers again.
>>
>>27313248
>You are jolted out of your slumber by a loud pounding at the door, and someone screaming "Wake up you lazy bum! We know you're in there, and it's not polite to leave guests out in the cold like this."
>Reluctantly, you drag yourself off the couch, stretching your arms in front of you. Your hands clasp together at the midpoint and you crack your knuckles with loud, audible pops.
>Finally moving off the couch, you head towards the front door, flicking a few light switches to brighten up the now darkened living room. You quickly glance over to the kitchen, and see the stovetop display wink 1930 in green numbers.
>Well, your co-workers are as punctual as ever, and it's a good thing they woke you up now; if left to your own devices you probably would have continued sleeping until the next day.
>The pounding at the door seems to grow in fervor as you turn on the outside light to the cabin. Stifling a yawn with the inside of your right arm, you pull the door open and are greeted by your guests.
>In front of you stands Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk: the group formerly known as the Dazzlings.
>Aria is in mid knock, preparing to strike the door again, Adagio has a bored look on her face with her arms crossed, and Sonata looks up from her phone, dopey smile etched in her face.
>"Hey Anon! You look like you just woke up!"
>Sonata's lively voice grates against your ears, causing you to flinch. Aria notices the movement, and mistakes your reaction to her sisters voice for her raised fist. This produces a smirk from her, and receives you two rapid punches to your shoulder.
>"Two for flinching you wuss," she chortles sadistically.
>Adagio frowns at Aria's actions, shaking her head.
>"Can we go inside now? I didn't bring a jacket with me today and it's getting cold outside."
>Aria shrugs, and pushes past you. Adagio follows her with a look of indifference, and Sonata brings up the rear, stopping to give you a quick hug before walking into the kitchen.
>>
>>27335334
"Hey, wait a second, shoes!"
>The girls all stare at you as if you had just demanded them to personally tell Rainbow Dash how awesome she was. Collectively, they turn around as one and continue doing what they were before.
>Aria and Adagio flop on to your couch while Sonata begins to raid your fridge.
>"Anooon, do you have anything tasty to drink other than beer?" Sonata asks.
>She's only been in your house for less than five minutes, and already she's going for the beer. Well, at least you know she won't be driving; neither Aria nor Adagio would ever let her near a steering wheel.
"No, I don't. If you want something that isn't beer then grab a cup of water."
>Sonata turns around and pouts, but her attempt at appealing to your softer side is interrupted by Aria.
>"Sonata, while you're up, can you grab me a beer from the fridge? I'm thirsty."
>"Get it yourself you meanie, I'm trying to get Anon to reveal his secret stash of soda."
>"Sonata, you know he doesn't keep soda around the house ever since you put Mentos in an entire liter of Diet Coke. Nobody wants a repeat of that incident; we had to buy new computers and it took a day to scrub all the soda out of the carpet," Adagio quips in.
>"Besides, we're not here for soda, we're here to discuss business and check on the progress Aria and Anon have made this month. YOU are here to take notes on the conversation, not to have fun."
>Sonata bites her lip, a defeated look across her face. Aria snickers on the couch, no doubt enjoying Sonata being berated.
>Feeling some sympathy towards Sonata, you place a comforting hand on her shoulder, causing her to redirect her gaze from her tormentor on the couch to your eyes.
"So, I was thinking about ordering pizza for dinner tonight. You wanna pick the toppings?"
>"For realsies?" Sonata's eyes brighten up at the prospect of greasy cheese and dough.
"Yeah, for realsies. Think of some toppings while I go talk to your sisters really fast."
>>
>>27335341
>Sonata starts absent mindedly listing her favorite toppings under her breath, counting them out with her fingers.
>You slide around the kitchen counter and step into the living room, walking over to the couch. While Sonata is distracted with the benign task you gave her, there's a chance of having an intelligent discussion now.
>"Where's my beer?"
>You stare at Aria, the likely hood of getting anything done tonight slowly dwindling.
>Sometimes you wonder why it was a good idea to hire these three sirens in the first place: they can be more trouble than their worth far too often.
>Your face must reflect your inner thoughts, because Aria grins at you, leaning back into the couch, repositioning her legs so one is crossed on top of the other.
>"I'm just messing around, you know," she says, then twists around to face the kitchen and yells, "but seriously, Sonata, where's my beer?"
>You catch Adagio's hand connecting with her face, which is shortly followed by a groan of someone who wants off this ride.
>"Aria, focus, we might not be working tonight but we have actual issues to talk about. Our monthly budget report is coming up soon, and we also need to discuss the most recent Changeling appearances."
>Glaring over at Adagio, Aria stops berating Sonata and settles in to the couch. You remain standing, staring down at both of them.
>"Oh, stop looking so dramatic and sit down already."
>Knowing how thin Adagio's patience is, you quickly get your butt in gear and squeeze in between the two girls, seating yourself on the center cushion.
>Nodding with approval, Adagio rotates herself to face Aria and you, leaning into the couches right arm for comfort.
>After finding a suitable position, Adagio attains a regal air and begins to speak.
>"So, first things first: how's our impromptu guest doing in the basement?"
>>
>>27335346
>You shrug, masking your face with indifference.
"If by 'guest' you mean the Changeling locked in a dog cage downstairs, and if you have a very loose definition of hospitality, then our 'guest' is doing rather well at the moment...I think."
>Adagio's eyes narrow at you, small embers of wrath burning in them, waiting to be become a raging inferno.
>"What do you mean you think? Have you even checked on it today?"
>The distance between Adagio and you has become dangerously heated, her eyes nearly igniting the air that separates you.
>Fully aware of the potential danger you are in, you start to retreat towards Aria's side of the couch, scooching your way over to her very slowly, so as to not draw more attention to yourself.
"Well you see, it's a funny story: after Aria and I came home last night and tucked our guest in, I went upstairs and crashed. I woke up late and got caught up rushing to school to check on it."
"Why don't you ask Aria how it's doing? She stayed the night and was still sleeping when I left this morning, so maybe she checked up on our guest.
>Aria, clearly seeing through your mediocre attempts to redirect Adagio's anger her way, is not amused with this development.
>"Ugh, look, let's just tell her the truth," Aria says, punctuating her statement by closing her eyes and facepalming.
>"Tell me what?"
>Adagio is now fuming, dissecting Aria and you with her murderous gaze, conveying unspeakable tortures in store for the two of you if neither one came clean soon.
>Sighing, you realize you have no choice but to break the news to Adagio. Aria just couldn't keep her mouth shut.
"We may have been a little too liberal introducing our guest to the cattle prod last night."
>The sound of teeth grinding is heard throughout the small, confined space of the couch. What was once a seat of luxury and comfort is now your prison; there is nowhere to escape.
>"What. Does. That. Mean," Adagio says through gritted teeth, tensing her face with each word.
>>
>>27335349
>"It means we fried his brains out," Aria replies flatly.
>Straight to the point, no tact present in her words.
>The preceding scream of rage emitting from Adagio's mouth is earth shattering, nearly shaking the entire building. There was so much force in her incoherent cry that it broke Sonata's concentration from the ever so important task of choosing the perfect pizza topping.
>While Sonata ducks behind the kitchen counter to hide from the fuming Siren in the other room, two hapless victims are left to bear the full brunt of the monster's vexation.
>"How did you two nitwits electrocute a bug in one evening?! No, wait, let me guess: beer!"
>Together, Aria and you nod in sync, eyes downcast at the floor.
>As one, you speak the name of both your savior and the eternal source of most of your problems.
"Beer."
>That glorious, amber liquid had gotten you into this mess, and once Adagio calmed down enough for you two to slip away, it was probably going to get you into more trouble.
>A wail of absolute, soul shattering doom assaults your ears as Adagio's anger reaches its apex and gushes out of her. You hear a whimper of terror come from behind the kitchen counter, Sonata's psyche no doubt shattering from fear.
>Aria braves the blast head on, eyes closed and face held taut as the sounds waves assault her over and over, again and again.
>As for yourself: you have faced dragons, great horrors banished to the depths of hell, and even defied a princess who wielded the power of the sun.
>So right now, how is it that you face the Siren's wail?
>By curling up on the couch, smothering your ears with your hands in hopes of blocking out the majority of the sound.
>Having exhausted her supply of air, Adagio starts taking in deep, long breathes, exhaling them in a slow, steady stream as she tries to regain her composure.
>>
>>27335353
>After a minute of maintaining this pattern, Adagio has achieved a semblance closer to calm, yet there is still a spark of pure, unadulterated rage waiting to unleash hell upon the cabin.
>"Now, why don't we start from the beginning: how did you manage to capture a Changeling in the first place?"
>Her words are spoken softly, all the more jarring after her outburst.
>Swallowing, you open your mouth to speak, but you recoil back as Adagio spins around to face the kitchen counter.
>"Sonata!" she barks.
>A blue ponytail peaks up over the counter, accompanied by a pair of scared, raspberry eyes.
>"Y-y-yes Adagio?"
>"Go find the recorder; these two idiots," her eyes dart towards the part of the couch you and Aria occupy, "are going to give us a confession of them royally screwing up. That way, if city council ever asks why half the citizens of the town are love chugging bugs, they'll know exactly who to blame."
>Sonata nods vigorously, jumping to her task with an enthusiasm spurred by her want to escape the immediate vicinity.
>As Sonata's figure disappears down the hallway, Adagio's full attention is once again upon you and Aria, eyes melting holes into you both.
>Sharing a glance with Aria, you gulp, and start to explain the events of last night.
"So...Aria and I were out in town last night, checking out the a few of the local bars."
>"Yeah!" says Aria. "We were...investigating, yeah, investigating the bars. There were rumors that people were disappearing at a few of them, then showing up a few days later."
>"So what? They probably got drunk and passed out underneath a bridge or something; you two were just looking for an excuse to go drinking."
>>
>>27335356
"Well, initially, yeah, that was one of the big reasons we went out."
>You begrudgingly acknowledge this statement, causing Adagio's lips to twitch into a smirk. Just what you needed, to prove that girl right.
"When we started our rounds last night, we figured we could knock out two birds with one stone: grab a quick drink, and check out some of these rumors. It could have been just drunks wandering off and getting lost, but it was worth investigating."
>"So we picked a random bar and went in," pitches in Aria.
>"After having a few rounds and loosening up, we started talking to the regulars around the bar. Nobody was overly talkative, and when we questioned them about the rumors of people disappearing, most people clammed up and told us to buzz off."
"Now that I think about it, at the time I found it odd that most of the people there weren't really there for drinks at all...they were just...meandering around, waiting."
>"They might have been there for the atmosphere, or with friends," suggest Adagio.
>Aria shakes her head, disgust evident on her face.
>"Trust me when I say this Adagio: this was NOT the place to go for atmosphere, or somewhere you would take your friends to willingly."
"Anyways, we hung around for a while until the bartender got tired of us pestering his customers, and kicked us out. At that time, I think we were maybe, what, three or four drinks in?"
>"Pssh, try closer to seven. I had a pretty good buzz going, and you weren't walking in a straight line anytime soon when we left."
"That sorta explains why things are a bit hazy after that..."
>"Yeah, but I remember it pretty well. After we left, we started making our way back the van, choosing to call it an early night. When we were nearly at the van, we got stopped by these two guys."
>Memories rush back, the alcohol from last night providing a murky representation of what happened next.
>>
>>27335358
"And then we got in a fight with them. Before you ask," you raise a hand at a protesting Adagio, "I don't know how, or why, but it happened. All I can really remember is this god awful screeching and then they charged us."
>"Ugh, don't remind me of that sound. Thinking about it makes my head hurt."
"The first guy got decked hard by Aria, the dude just charged her thinking that she was going to be easy."
>"Sucks to be him; it takes a whole lot more to take me down, even when I'm drunk."
>Many a poor soul had made the mistake of trying to take advantage of a drunk Aria; most of them didn't get very far before they were crawling away, whimpering in pain.
"So one guy down without a lot of fuss. The other comes for me, and I'm able to barely sidestep him and smash his head into the van. When we stepped back to check each other out, they were both unconscious. Then things got weird"
"They started to...melt; and where there used to be two, normal people were now these nasty lookin', black bugs."
>"After Anon spent a few minutes freaking out, I managed to slap some sense into him and got him to calm down."
"Me, freak out?! If I remember correctly, there was a certain pig-tailed bitch screaming 'Game over man, game over!' for a straight minute before she tripped over one of the bodies and knocked herself out of a stupor."
>"Shut up! That didn't happen!"
>You start to laugh, but are abruptly cut off by a serious of punches to the gut as Aria silences you in her own discreet way.
>As your laughs turn to gasps of pain, Adagio rolls her eyes, folding her arms and leaning back into the couch.
>"Quit it you two, and focus: what happened next?"
>Frowning, you try to scrounge up some idea of how you went from an alley to your home.
>Aria seems to have a better recall than you, and answers the question.
>"We grabbed one of them, stuffed him in the back of the van, and tossed the other one in a dumpster."
>>
>>27335361
>Adagio's shocked look only receives a shrug from Aria.
>"What? It seemed like the best idea at the time; you can't expect us to make good decisions while drunk."
>"No, but I can expect you to not drink on the job!" explodes Adagio.
>Aria visibly winces at the response. Fortunately, before Adagio can start ripping Aria to threads, Sonata bounces into the room holding a digital recorder.
>"Okey dokey Adagio, one recorder, just like you asked! I hope I didn't miss anything too interesting."
>Sonata's cheery voice cuts through the tense atmosphere easily. Hopping around the couch, she places the recorder down on a coffee table and hits the record button.
>Or at least she thought she did.
"Okay, okay, this is secret agent Anon-"
>"Ooh, and this is special agent Aria! We just, we just, hold on a sec...is this thing on?"
>Yours and Aria's slurred speech comes out of the speakers of the recorder.
>Your back becomes rigid, and you freeze in place, not daring too move.
"So, so Aria and I, we was going out, minding our own business when this motherfucker-"
>A *thwump!* is heard in the background, accompanied by a yelp of pain.
"This motherfucker, right here, ruined our good evening out."
>"W-w-where am I? Where did you two take me?"
>"Shut up!" You hear Aria's voice ring out followed by the sound of a hand meeting a face.
>"You already screwed this evening up for us, now it's our turn to ruin yours. Anon, grab the cattle prod."
>Slowly, ever so slowly, your eyes start to rotate towards Adagio.
>The recording continues.
>"Wait, please! I'll tell you anything you want! J-j-just don't hurt me!"
>"Fine, fine, jeez, just shut up. Anon, I didn't say stop grabbing the cattle prod."
>"Ohgodohgodohgod..."
>"So," feet shuffling around can be heard over the sobs of the Changeling.
>"So, umm, what are you then? Like, I haven't seen you before, and I've seen a loooot of things."
"Oh, that's easy, it's a Changeling."
>>
>>27335370
>"Changeling? What?! How?!"
>"Wait, you know what I am? Then why didn't you tell her!"
"Shhhhhhhh, too many noises, making my head hurt. Urgh. Okay, so, you know, I used to live in Equestria-"
>"Where the heck is Equestri-AHHHH!"
>The Changeling starts screaming in pain mid-sentence as a crackling of ozone is heard.
"Fucking-a, I'm trying to tell a story here, shut the fuck up!"
>"Nononono, you're doing it wrong Anon, give, gimme the cattle prod."
>More shuffling as the aforementioned object switches hands.
>"See, you gotta, sorta, jab it in, like this."
>Aria's words are punctuated by another scream and a crackle.
"Yeah, I was doin' it like that...Wait, was, what was I telling a story?"
>"Yes, yes you were! Please, tell it! Just don't shock me again!"
"I'm not gonna tell the story if you're talkin'. Aria, Aria you gotta make him quiet before I can tell my story."
>The only response you here is a series hisses and sputters as the electrified tip of the cattle prod hits chitin over and over again. Each time, the intensifying screams continuing until they reach a crescendo. An inhuman sound escapes the recording, sending shivers down your back.
>Your eyes have finally found their way to Adagio, and what you witness is a bad omen. Her left eye is twitching every few seconds, her face distorted in an ugly grimace.
>Hard to say if she was having an aneurysm or consumed by her anger. You're not saying the former would be better, but the latter could prove to be exceptionally painful, both mentally and physically.
"Hey, it's quiet now. Poke him a few more times, just to make sure."
>*fzzzt!*
>"Nope, I think he gots the point. So what were you saying?"
"Hmm...lemme see...Changelings, Changelings...oh, right! So, back when I was in Equestria, I used to work in the Night Guard, doing cool stuff like hunting monsters and routing out Changelings from the ponies."
>"So sorta like what you do now?"
>>
>>27335375
"Yeah, but with more ponies and magic and things like that. Wait a sec-"
>*sniff!* *sniff!*
"Do you smell that?"
>"Smell what?"
>You motion for Aria to head towards the front door as you gingerly pick yourself off of the couch, tiptoeing your way out of the living room.
>Adagio has her full attention focused on the recorder, almost melting holes into it with her incinerating gaze, not noticing as you two stealthily make your escape.
>The condemned recording continues along, damning the both of you with each passing second.
"It smells like something got burnt. Oh shit, did we leave the oven on?"
>"Naw, we didn't cook anything tonight...I think. Wait, I think it's coming from the bug."
"Changeling."
>"Okay, fine, Changeling. Oh yeah, it definitely smells like it's burnt or something. Hey are you hungry? We should, like, make some nachos."
"Dude, nachos sound so bomb right now! Let's do it!"
>As the recording comes to an end, you and Aria are starting to slip out the door. Right as the door is soundlessly closed, you here a deep, resounding roar come from the cabin.
>"ANON! ARIA! GET BACK HERE! I SWEAR I'll ONLY HURT YOU A LITTLE!"
>That's your queue to bail while you are still have limbs attached to your body.
"Go go go!" you shout, tossing Aria the keys as you jump into the passenger seat of the van.
>Aria sprints around the front of the van, slipping on the gravel while trying to propel herself forward. Just as she opens the driver side, you hear the cabin door slam open and someone starts to come towards you.
>>
>>27335379
>You spare a quick look out the window, seeing Sonata waving her arms frantically all the while screaming: "Wait, don't leave me with her! She's really, really angry! I don't wanna be left alone while she's like this!"
>Yet another soldier lost in the line of duty, for a worthy cause. As Aria bangs her door shut and starts the van, you roll down a window and shout over the rumble of the engine.
"Sorry Sonata! We have to go grab the pizza! We'll be back in a bit!"
>The engine roars as Aria puts the peddle to the metal, tearing up the grass and dirt as you are launched forward onto the broken road.
>You watch as Sonata tearfully collapses down on to her knees. You realize that she never did get to tell you what toppings she wanted...
>You'll make it up to her by buying a soda. Yeah, soda will make her happy.
>As the cabin becomes a pinprick of light in the distance, you let out gasp a sigh of relief. Taking out your phone, you plug an audio out cable into the headphone jack, selecting music appropriate for the mood.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiW1ozMWq2U
>Your ride hurtles off into town; you've bought some time for Adagio to cool down, and you plan on sweetening her up with a good bottle of red wine. Hopefully you can bribe your way out of this screw up.
>Now, what toppings would Sonata like on her pizza? Better ask Aria.
"Hey Aria, what does Sonata like on her pizza?"

That's all I got for now. Not my best, but I want to move things along. Rewrote this a few too many times, and I don't want to get caught here. Now, time to catch up on green and play with more numbers.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 169

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.