[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate season 6 so far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12
File: 21893236.jpg (12 KB, 229x206) Image search: [Google]
21893236.jpg
12 KB, 229x206
Rate season 6 so far
>>
>>27258676
fairly odd spongesimpsons/10
>>
>>27258676
More like Season 5/10
>>
Seasons 1-2 was going great, season 3 kinda stopped the momentum since it was so short. Now 4-5 have brought us back up to speed and 6 is starting to push the limits.
>>
>>27258676

Ep 1: 3/10
2: 4/10
3: 7/10
4: 5/10
5: 7/10
6: 8/10
>>
>>27258676
Pretty shit so far.

Only one that got my attention was the dragon episode. Everything else has been boring as fuck.
>>
>>27258733

the only correct answer
>>
File: 1445703137556.jpg (12 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1445703137556.jpg
12 KB, 280x280
>>27258733
>>27258754
>>27259128
>>27259146
>>
Literally only Gauntlet of Fire was even slightly memorable and all of the announced episodes save for Flutter Brutter sound boring as hell.
>>
The opener was terrible, it should have just been a normal episode if it had to absolutely be in the season.

6/10, Gauntlet of Fire being the only above average episode so far
>>
I never thought a SPIKE episode would be considered the best episode of a season.
>>
>>27258676
Premier 5/10
Ep.3 skipped, but since I average most things 5/10
Ep. 4 see above
Ep.5 6/10 I don't think it's Spike's best episode however
Ep.6 3/10 straight garbage of an episode

Overall still too early to form an opinion over the whole season
>>
>>27258676
A 7/10 so far, but it's mostly the premiere bringing it down by one point.
>>
>>27259226
>Skipping episodes
>rating episodes you haven't watched
You are the cancer killing show discussion.
>>
>>27259239
oh no I skip episodes I don't want to watch. I could just say this whole season is shit based on what I've seen.
>>
>>27259266
When did you start skipping whole episodes?
>>
>>27259282
somewhere around S3, tried to get back into with S4, but drop it after Pinkie Apple Pie, and I didn't even bother with S5.
>>
>>27259302
That's unfortunate. What killed the magic for you Anon?
>>
>>27259156
Go to sleep Meghan, you still have a movie script to completely butcher
>>
>>27259302
Why are you still trying to watch the show if you obviously don't enjoy it anymore? I mean you skipped almost one and a half seasons, why are you torturing yourself with something you don't even like?
>>
>>27259306
>>27259321
It's not that I don't like mlp anymore, it was a combination of school (senor year, and college) and me not wanting to wake up at 10 in the morning to watch it. Now that isn't a problem.
>>
>>27259354
Fair enough. Feels to me like you're just moving on.
>>
>>27259354
So why not catch up by watching the episodes you missed? And you could so easily have downloaded the episodes after they aired and watched them.
I agree with>>27259364, you don't seem like you really want to watch the show any more.
>>
>>27258676
pony/10
>>
>>27259375
This
>>
>>27258676
its not bad but it doesn't feel like pony anymore
>>
>>27259370
I haven't enjoyed the show since second half of the second season
I gave up both in season 3 and season 5 but I always come back because I loved the show too much and I can't stay away.
I wish I never saw it in the first place because it caused me more pain than joy
>>
>>27259370
For the same reason it took me forever to watch GoT S3&4 and still haven't started S5, I'm really slow with wanting to watch stuff I missed, even if I know of ways t watch them
>>
EP 1-2: 5/10
EP 3: 4/10
EP 4: 8/10
EP 5: 9/10
EP 6: 5/10
>>
>>27259391
If it's causing you pain, then stop watching. It's not that hard. It's better to stop when you had fond memories of the show than have them ruined by the lack of enjoyment you're going through right now.
>>27259403
Just do what I do, tell yourself you can't watch any of the new episodes or even indulge in anything related to the show until you catch up. Works every time.
>>
>>27258676
6.5/10, not irredeemable but nothing really noteworthy so far
>>
>>27259433
Yeah that's what a sane person would do but I'm too far gone
>>
>Episode 1&2
8.5/10+8.5/10 = 17/20 - Decent premiere. While I'm still ticked off that Starlight was redeemed, I think the writers handled it well. Quite cute to see glimglam and Sunburst interacting.
>Episode 3
8/10 - Again, quite a cute episode, but nothing to spectacular. Also, I'm a pretty huge fan of Maud, and it's nice to see her return in Season 6.
>Episode 4
7/10 - It's fun to see the CMC after they get their marks. As someone who has always loved the CMC since Season 1, this episode was a long time coming. Tender Taps design is simple, but nice enough. Again, cute, but not super awesome.
>Episode 5
9/10 - Best episode so far. Spike finally gets an extremely solid episode that actually beats out Secret of My Excess. Animation was stellar, and overall was very entertaining to watch. It did seem to fly by which left me wanting more.
>Episode 6
8/10 - As someone who has never really seen the appeal of Trixie in the firs place, this was a welcoming surprise. While I think Twilight was a bit overbearing, it wasn't so much so that it became distracting or annoying. Also, it was fun to see two redeemed villains interact with each other.
>>
>>27259424
>>27259226
>>27259185
>>27259167
>>27259084
Why do you rate Spike episode so high. Explain this to me please.
>>
>>27259433
But then I can't writefag, and I like writefagging. (funnily enough, writefagging brought me back)
>>
>>27259471
Because it was a good episode despite it being about Spike. I don't rate episodes low just because they have characters I dislike.
>>
>>27259471
The fact that Spike actually had a good episode, along with the new character and exceptional animation.
>>
>>27259481
Don't beg the question, answer it
>>
>>27259493
I think I asked your question fairly. If you want to get a better answer, ask a better question.
>>
>>27259452
Well, best of luck to you anon, I hope you can escape this pony hell you're stuck in.
>>27259474
Then stop writefagging until you catch up. It's just one or two days of marathoning and you'll be caught up.
>>
>>27259471
While there are things I don't like about it (Spike not wanting to do anything with the dragons, No origin story, or any development on Spike's part) It was a sound episode where the problem wasn't created just to form a lesson at the end (although to me Ember flip flopping about how she feel about friends was a little weak, and shouldn't have been bounded to one episode)
>>
>>27259506
My question is, why do you think Spike episode was good enough to be rated that high.

Your answer is basicly
>Because it was a good episode

It's shit answer, because it doesn't answer anything.
>>
>>27259471
The only problem I had with the Spike episode were all the furfags creaming themselves for days to Ember, other than that it was a good Spike episode you tepid cunt
>>
>>27258676
I really think it's a shame that viewership has tanked so hard on a season that's pretty thoroughly enjoyable. Opener was weak, but it's been consistently above average after that. Last episode was my favorite by far: everybody in it was a terrible shit, and that's always great.
>>
>>27258676
7/10, decent.
>>
>>27259535
Not that anon but
>give me an objective reasoning to your subjective conclusion
If this is b8, good job, you got some anons to reply, but if it's not just know that no one will ever be able to give you a satisfying answer because none exist. Seriously reconsider how you phrase questions.
>>
>>27259533
At last, more or less sensible answer. What was you rating for the episode again?

In my opinion, a simple fact of episode not being based on forced necessity to teach a lesson isn't good enough of a basis to rate episode very high. While it might indeed be the case. I honestly found the whole premise of partisipation for the sake of saving Equestria quite forced, actually the most amount of problems I have with this episode related to those forced reactions of characters. One of the examples being provided by you with Ember flip flopping about friendship thing.

>>27259541
See >>27259535 (You)

>>27259586
You're fucking retarded. I've never asked for anything even remotely objective. I just asked for resons as to why you consider the episode to be a good one. There gotta be some.
>>
>>27259671
Such language! I'll try to respond to you in a civil manner but I may not be able to hold my tongue after a retort like that.

I personally thought the episode was just ok, only because Spike saw the bigger picture with both the threat from dragons and by allowing ember to take the staff instaed of him. Twi and Rararara let spike make his own decisions. And finally the overall lesson that you can still be "strong" if you have wit (i.e. Tyrion Lannister)

Again, it was just ok, but those were the positives I took away from it. Does that satisfy your cock?
>>
>>27259743
> Does that satisfy your cock
It does indeed.

What do you think about Rarity and Twilight being a part of the episode at all, beyond the part where they let Spike do his own thing. I found most of their appearances to be rather a simple reminder that it's still a pony show, than something that has any actual meaning and necessity behind them.
>>
>>27259813
I think they were there to show how they were allowing Spike to make his own decisions.
>>
>>27259813
I saw it as a way of showing how Twi and Rarara trust Spike enough to make it through by his own merit. Sure he didn't do it alone since he enlisted the help of Ember, but they didn't intervene. It's the difference between helicopter parenting and just having a watchful eye in case things got life-threatening.
>>
>I unironically rate any episode involving a baby low, because in my mind babies are inherently bad and have no redeemable qualities and add nothing interesting to the show whatsoever
>I unironically rate Spike episodes good if Spike is depicted as absolutely good and infallible, because Spike deserves to be the best-presented character in the show and I buy into the literal memetic idea that he gets abused on a regular basis, also fuck proper storytelling that involves actually exploring a character's flaws
>I unironically rated last episode high since it included Seth's ex-waifu and two other equally unimportant background characters. Just kidding, I actually have shit taste and support character regression a la Twilight's utterly backward behavior (unless it's Spike, they better not DARE try the same thing with him by giving him back endearing flaws!), or the plot element that forced Trixie to basically attempt suicide for not getting her way, with no alternative escapes from the situation depicted beyond Starlight stepping in to save her. That totally wasn't forceful resolution at all!
>>
>>27259156
Yeah, your movie script will be a disaster, McCarthy!
>>
>>27259961
>hot opinions
>>
File: 1461972806424.jpg (206 KB, 658x562) Image search: [Google]
1461972806424.jpg
206 KB, 658x562
>>27259961
>Every single episode about a character has to focus on their flaws
>They cannot help another character out, even to understand friendship in a show called "Friendship is Magic"
>Consistently failing and being presented as a joke is an "endearing" character trait
>>
File: Glim and glib.png (463 KB, 812x638) Image search: [Google]
Glim and glib.png
463 KB, 812x638
>>27260139
>An episode is good when the character is depicted as utterly flawless
What is the major complaint about any Twilight episode since season 3?
>needing to rely on developing others is perfectly fine
What is the major complain about any Twilight episode and even a handful of the key episodes of season 4?
>le "Spike is a buttmonkey xDD" meme
This is my favorite meme, because the only time it's ever actually been the case was in Princess Spike where plot shit happened despite his behavior for the sake of fucking his shit up.
>>
>>27260180
But even in that episode, he wasn't flawless. He needed Ember to succeed, and she needed him. She taught him that his kind isn't all bad, and he taught her the magic of friendship. It wasn't just one way lecturing.
>>
>>27260195
He was characterized as being behaviorally infallible and plot happened to advance the plot. It was overall cookie-cutter, generic, and cliche with a number of questionable elements that made no sense story-wise. And /mlp/ somehow almost unanimously came to the consensus that this episode should be deemed "good"? Bullshit.
If Twilight was represented in a similar plot people would be tearing the fuck out of the episode against "Princess Mary Sue" solving all the problems and making friends without issue. Yet with Spike they do not care as long as he gets depicted in a way that they want. The funniest fucking thing is it didn't even feature any of his "witty snark and sarcasm" most faggots suck his dick over, he was just a generic hero doing generic hero shit.
>>
>>27259961
>tfw I was with you right untill last point.
Why are you doing this to me? I thought we were soulmates:(
>>
File: dan is smile.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dan is smile.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27260282
truth
>>
>>27260282
For once there was a story that gave him opportunity to actually you know, help someone else. I'm not saying that episodes that relying on developing characters is acceptable, it just never had been done with him before so it was okay.
>>
>>27260282
Extropolate on those
>questionable elements that made no sense story-wise
please.
>>
I'll put it this way: I'm still watching each episode.

I decided pretty early on I'm seeing this show through to the end of it's run. I'm not alone.

When I watch the show, it still makes me smile and I can still have fun enjoying the antics. With that said, I can definitely notice a difference in the way some characters act and some pretty underwhelming jokes. (Pinkie talking about 5ever)
As for Season 6 as I remember it.
>The premiere wasn't as painful as it could've been
>If this precious item of Pinkie's wasn't the Party Cannon (which seemed too forced) it could've been something more sentimental or overboard (like her mane, Rarity goes nuts, Maud stays deadpan)
>CMC episode had the song and the right kind of message, not much else.
>Yes, the Dragon episode was good.
>Princess of Friendship drives a wedge between friends who in turn attempts to commit suicide in front of an audience.
I haven't reached the end of an episode this season feeling like I've wasted my time, and I do still genuinely look forward to each new episode.
>>
>>27260288
But it's true, they butchered the fuck out of Twilight's character to make the situation work, they forced feely bullshit onto Trixie to have her connect with Starlight, who herself started following the same established characterization of Sunset Shimmer and keeps bringing up how horrible she was and that she can't seem to make friends (which makes no fucking sense in her case, since all the bad shit she did was erased by time besides the Village People, and they forgave her already. Sunset did not have the same luxury and everyone will forever remember her turning into a literal demon and destroying half the school and mind-controlling the students. It's an actual obstacle for her to overcome, yet Starlight is apparently just a social retard who couldn't do shit about making friends without Twilight telling her to.)
That episode was a logistic mess that had to fuck with a bunch of characters to make it work.

6/10, Starlight and Trixie's interactions (despite my assertion that it was forced) were otherwise enjoyable and I only wish they handled it better.

>>27260331
>Applejack in SayS
>The whole main 6 in Power Ponies
>The entire stadium in EG
Unless you meant help in a teaching sort of way, in which case I cannot agree on the basis that he's still a "child" and shouldn't be used as a teaching device at the current time. People are still dissatisfied with how he's been developed, not including Gauntlet of Fire, with that in mind I don't think he can be considered a complete and well-rounded character to take on that sort of role just yet.

>>27260340
Where were any other adult dragons?
>inb4 they are too old/have no interest because only teenagers care to have power
That's just headcanon and speculation. The only reasonable excuse would be limited time/resources to animate that many big dragons, but that's a limitation of production they should have at least tried to explain away and also Dragon Quest depicted a bunch of big dragons, so what's GoF's[1]
>>
>>27260426
Well, I, for one, think Twilight character made sense in a certain way in this particular instance. If we are to take into consideration Twilight's relationship with Discord, her having doubts about Trixie's intentions is something that could be in character for her, especially knowing that the last interaction between them was long ass time ago. As far as I'm concerned Celestia being the one to check on how things develop, only added pressure on Twilight, and dealing with Celestia was always stressful for her as far as I can remember.
I do agree that Starlight's character is being wasted in a sense that it repeats "safe road" of Shimmer's redemption, as well as her reason for turning "evil" was quite weak and questionable which resulted to the social retard part. However despite the fact of her being forgiven I still find it belivable for her to feel guilty.

>Where were any other adult dragons?
I do agree that it's not quite apperent. And from lore point of view it's certainly a problem, but I don't really see how it influences an episode itself story-wise.
>>
>>27260426
[2] excuse?

Why was Spike so quick to trust Ember and vice-versa?
It made no sense for either of them to trust the other, Spike being the first one to trust Ember, since they didn't know much about each other at all. Ember was perhaps more realistic about it, since she questioned his connection to ponies IIRC, but thanks to the plot they had to work together so they're friends now. It also didn't make sense for Spike to just hand over DL power to her despite how quickly he decided any other dragon might try to harm Equestria.
>B-but they became friends though
As stated previously, because plot needed to happen. Ergo lending to a rushed situation thanks to the 22 minute time limit.

Garble. Why was it him who met against Ember and Spike at the end of the episode? Every instance we saw of him was showing how badly he was doing throughout the course. It's a bit inconsistent that he managed to equal two dragons working together. Although to be fair, all the dragons were being shown to struggle through the obstacles including the team.

I also found it weird that despite the imminent danger Equestria was in and how much Spike wanted to protect it, Twilight and Rarity (two ponies from Equestria whose home land was apparently going to be in danger) offered absolutely no help at all and even proved to be an obstacle Spike had to worry about in a few situations. Why didn't they step in to protect their country by helping Spike win? Why were they content to stay on the sidelines and rely on Spike to do everything alone? For the sake of his pride? For the sake of "fairness"? Putting those above protecting Equestria from potential destruction is batshit insane, but it *had* to happen for the sake of the plot.

>>27260566
I believe Twilight's distrust of Discord is a little more warranted, since he's the embodiment of chaos and frequently fucks with her for his own amusement. A little skepticism toward Trixie would have been fine and understandable, but [cont]
>>
File: image.png (911 KB, 800x1846) Image search: [Google]
image.png
911 KB, 800x1846
I will never understand you people. I literally enjoy just about every single episode. How can you guys even be fans of the show anymore when you rate most of the episode below a 5/10? Are you guys just trying to be edgy or something?
>>
The worst episode this season has been The Gift of Maud Pie or the premiere.

>all that characterization in the last episode
>>
>>27260633
Good points.
However I found Garble to be more competent than most of daragons, so that made some sense to me.
Twilight and Rarity not giving a fuck is somewhat illustrated by how easily they passed every obsticle all dragons had so many problems with. I honestly found it perplexing how writers didn't use a joke (If my memory serves me right) as to how did ponies get so far absolutely unscratched . But if that's the case, then why Twilight was shown to be afraid of Garble?
What I think is more strange than Spike returning DL power to Ember, is that Ember didn't try to get those power herself, literally putting her kind in danger trusting some questionable dragon who's hanging around ponies.
>>
>>27260649
This is why I insist episodes should be rated in a 1-5 ratio.

Rating below 5 is just being an ass
>>
>>27258676
This season is gonna suck dick! Hasjew is gonna run this series so far into the ground that it'll be on it's way to China by now, If it hasn't been already!
>>
>>27260725
10/10 my waifu was there for a bit and said some words
>>
I dont care what u all think... I give this season 10/10.
It may not fit your way of looking at the show, but it isn't our time line to decide. Obviously the writers know what they are doing because you r all still viewing.
Perhaps u r waiting for the big change, but that won't happen. Why? Cause money.
Also, I don't find anything that bad for me to stop watching. I like surprises.
>>
>>27260760
John Haber, please go.
>>
>>27260767
Dam it. How did u know?
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 175x235) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 175x235
>>27258676

I want Reddit to fuck off.
>>
>>27260633
>>27260566
They seemed to make Twilight borderline obsessive about Trixie's intentions, which came off a little forceful to make the reveal later that she was using Starlight all along have impact.

>I still find it belivable for her to feel guilty
Sure, I think that's perfectly believable too. She did actually experience it herself and that wasn't deleted by the time changing so it makes sense she'd feel guilty about it.

What doesn't make sense is that someone who managed to put together a cult and had to have used some social skills at first to convince others to join her, suddenly can't understand how to interact with others. You might be able to chalk it up that she probably is ok at convincing other ponies stuff she talks about, or maybe they were just impressed with her power or something, but that she just doesn't know how to make personal connections since she refused to make friends before.

> I don't really see how it influences an episode itself story-wise
It basically made any competition just the teenage dragons, making it so only Ember, Spike, and Garble conveniently showed up at the end to fight for the title. Would it have been different if there were adult dragons participating? I don't know.

>>27260717
Yeah, my point about Garble was my lowest and I did think he did pretty well especially for keeping up with two dragons working together.

This is delving into headcanon territory here, but I think Twilight and Rarity were afraid of Garble because dragons might have some resistance to magic.

Now that you bring it up, I agree that Ember just letting Spike take it was a bit questionable.
>>
>>27260754
You're waifu a shit!
>>
>>27258676
Beside Spike episode, it was pretty lackluster. I guess S5 didn't had any cool episode in the first 6 episodes either but at least it didn't focus on Sunset Shimmer wannabe

So far it's 5/10 with only 1 good episode
>>
>>27260767
>John Haber
>John

ya dun goofed
>>
>>27260821
>Bloom and Gloom wasn't good
What the fuck
>>
>>27259463
fuck off hn snork
>>
>>27260840
Are you high? It was forgettable as fuck while most rates gave it 6/10
>>
File: 1452927624852.png (426 KB, 2414x2939) Image search: [Google]
1452927624852.png
426 KB, 2414x2939
>>27260840
Three's A Crowd tier of a mediocre episode.
>>
>>27260856
Why do you hate Apple Bloom?
>>
File: 456256.jpg (248 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
456256.jpg
248 KB, 760x1024
>>27258676
I know which character is making an effort to make this season worse than S3
>>
>>27260883
No, it was a great episode. Anyone who hates it just does so because it stars a character they don't like. The closest thing to a valid complaint about it was people saying it contradicted cute mark lore for her to be worried about her future, which is idiotic.
>>
>>27260884
Her every moment in MLP was about her getting a cutie mark. And then he also got an episode where she trying to deal with her life after getting a cutie mark. She seriously need to piss off and find an actual story arc that develop her personality and interest.
>>
>>27260905
That can be said about any criticism about any episode. Stop being a fag. She just wasn't interesting and the story wasn't engaging.
>>
>>27259471
Because it was a solid adventure, and despite centering on Spike, he wasn't a pain to watch or the cause of the story's conflict. Rather, he actually solved someone else's problems for a change, and he got to live out his dream of being a dashing adventurer-hero, too. It was basically what Dragon Quest should have been, and finally proved that Spike episodes didn't have to automatically suck for the above-mentioned reasons, which is what people mean when they say, "It was good because it's a Spike episode that didn't suck."

It's cathartic to see Spike finally doing something that isn't shitty, getting to be a bona fide hero, and ultimately turning down a kingship to stay the knight he's always wanted to be. It's the first real payoff for hints that've been dropped since A Dog and Pony Show, and more recently (and awkwardly) in The Crystal Empire.
>>
>>27260797
>someone who managed to put together a cult and had to have used some social skills at first to convince others to join her, suddenly can't understand how to interact with others
That's actualy a good point that for some bizarre reason (probably because I'm stupid) I haven't thought of.
The fact that she was most likely trying to sell her ideology, rather than make friends also adds to it. But when we take into consideration, the fact that she organized the whole thing just so her friends would stay with her. It kind of defeats any attempt of making a decent excuse this way. I guess all nconsistencies of her character comes from this retarded-ass reason of her to become evil in the first place.
I guess I could overrate the episode, being a Glimmerfag and all.

Thanks for an interesting dialog. I enjoyed it very much. You're my soulmate after all :^)
>>
>>27260979
So basicly as anon said. The only reason you rate it so high because Spike is writter to be Gary Stu. And as the result you're neglecting all the inconsistencies in writing. Good to know,
>>
>>27260916
That's objectively wrong. Every one of her episodes were meaningful to exploring her personality and development as a character, and she has had arcs. The one that started with Bridle Gossip and ended with Somepony to Watch Over Me, for example. She's had individual episodes for bonding and showing her relationship with each of her family members and she has realistic insecurities and fears that aren't about cutie marks, if you actually give her episodes a chance.

On Your Marks wasn't about her not having anything to do or not having any hobbies. The song showed her doing things she already liked doing. The problem was that she was alone. It was exploring the same insecurity introduced in Bloom and Gloom. She's afraid of being abandoned and felt that she wouldn't be able to have fun with her friends anymore, so that made her unable to enjoy the things she normally does. It's not so complicated that I should need to spell it out like this, but it's not something so shallow it should have just been ignored without any discussion, either.

You don't have to like her, but to spew this nonsense and say there's nothing to her is just wrong and shows you're not paying any attention.
>>
>>27261028
>Gary Stu
inigo_montoya.png
>>
>>27258733
Dubs don't lie.
>>
>>27261003
No problem, I enjoy sharing ideas and opinions to be able to see things from a different point of view and I've certainly been able to take away something of interest from this exchange.

I do admit I have a tendency of opening discussion with inciting posts and what could be considered flamebait, but I like to think it helps get a real passion burning in the exchange.

>You're my soulmate after all
S-senpai, pls others are looking~
I also thoroughly enjoyed our discussion here and hope we cross paths for another soon.

Though it is a bit heretical of us to have such a deep connection, me being a Shimmerfag and all. But I do like Starlight's potential and hope they develop it well. And you're not so bad yourself, friend ;^)
>>
Starlight Glimmer is bae/10
>>
>>27259370
I'm in that position. I didn't rage quit, but it kind of felt like the show gave me everything it had and I was content with that. After the soft season opener, I just didn't feel the need to keep up with it.

I still pop by here to see if anything big is happening, or if anything will kick me back into the groove.
>>
>>27261319
Fair enough, I understand that feeling, happened to me in season 4, and it only took one episode to get me back on the ride.
Hope it happens to you too anon,I hate seeing people fall off the ride.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.