[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooooooo have we decided this was legit or are we still calling BS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Untith;kjg;iuled.png (153 KB, 819x633) Image search: [Google]
Untith;kjg;iuled.png
153 KB, 819x633
Sooooooo have we decided this was legit or are we still calling BS?
>>
>>27247296
Saddle Row & Rec and Applejack's "Day" Off arent even on there.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>27247296
It's legit so far
>It's Not Always Sunny in Filly Delphia
DAYMARE
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHTMARE
>>
>>27247296
Bullshit. By April 7th we already had a good chunk of those names. And the last half of them are full of things meant to trigger us, like the one that's clearly a reference to IDW's shitty nightmare forces.
>>
>>27247296
No 'Saddle Row & Rec' or 'Applejack's Day Off' mentioned.

Yep complete bullshit!
>>
>>27247421
This.
>>
Looks like it's a false list judging by what others have said, however, does anybody else really like the idea of having a mid-season finale like those Celestia episodes?
>>
File: cheesus.jpg (73 KB, 426x567) Image search: [Google]
cheesus.jpg
73 KB, 426x567
>>27247296
>Where in Equestria is Princess Celestia

wait

WAIT

Remember the changeling shot in the ending of the season premiere?

was Celestia being distant and aloof this episode because she isn't the real thing? is it Chrysalis in disguise?
>>
>>27247515
People brought this point up in another thread and anons were quick to point out that Celestia's magic was golden not green like Chrysalis was during her time as Cadence.
Now, they could say that Chrysalis learned how to disguise the color of her magic somehow, but it's more likely that Celestia was just in a bad mood.
My money is still on the idea that the changeling from the premier replaced Flurry Heart, since her magic was suppressed Cadence and Shining wouldn't notice her using magic/ the color of the magic.
>>
>>27247515
>Where in Equestria is Princess Celestia
I bet that is the Discord eps we were told about

>Fluttership Down
that's dark for mlp
>>
>>27247572
nah, Celestia dislikes formal occasions and Twilight was being anal about everything being just right, so she was annoyed by that as well
>>
>>27247296
Bullshit, it should be obvious. It's missing a few episodes already announced. Why are people believing this?
>>
>>27248917
>Forgetting about that one episode of MLP named after a Metallica song.
>>
>>27247296
So yeah, this is bullshit. But which one of these might be real episode names?

>Starlight Sonata
>Starlight Glimmer didn't know that Ponyville ponies break out into song at times and discovers that brutal reality, has to come to terms with knowing that she'll be forced to sing randomly as long as she lives there.
>>
>>27247296
>two part in the middle of the season
yeah. so bullshit.
>>
>>27247296
I'm fucking bored. Shitty predictions.

7. Newbie Dash
>Dash gets called faggot by wonderbolts and is butthurt, episode ends once she finds out their old newbie names and they all laugh about it and fly into sunset.

8. A Hearth's Warming Tail
>Twilight reads Glimmer a bedtime story even though Glim didn't ask her to. Then she kisses GlimGlam on the forehead and says, "Goodnight my precious girl". GlimGlamGlum "wuts" hard, and some anons nut hard.

9. Flutter Brutter
>Fluttershy has brother from 4chan. He's Lord Autismo, and she has to learn how to stand up for herself again. Chance of wheat tendies or something similar is estimated 85%.

10. What Happens in Pegasus
>Rainbow Dash checks up on the child that she left in Los Pegasus when she accidentally made a baby. Kid's okay but is unfortunately similar to scootaloo.

11. Starburst's Mansion
>Starburst's more famous sister gets abducted by ghosts, she has to save them. Spike comes along for no discernible reason and saves the day, crystal ponies erect another five statues.

12. Dragon's Lair
>Spike gets overwhelmed by a roosting instinct, builds a nest on the outskirts of town and hisses at people who try to approach him except for Rarity and GlimGlamGlumGloom. A week later he sheepishly returns to town and asks no one to mention it again, just like usual.

13. + 14. Where in Equestria Is Princess Celestia?
>She's on adventures with Discord and actually having a ball of a time. Really fun stuff going on. Star Trek reference in there. But all of that fun is destroyed when she gets back and discovers that Twilight did exactly what you'd think she'd do if Celestia vanished; go fucking crazy and destroy half the kingdom and accidentally spawn a new religion. Luna never appears in the episode, and none of the writers care to mention why.

15. It's Not Always Sunny in Filly Delphia
>TVs nationwide play the My Little Pony theme song followed by 24 minutes of the sound of a rainstorm while Twilight reads a book.
>>
>>27247296
>>27249426

16. Crusader Queens
>I have no fucking idea. I can't even tell who the main characters will be. I am going to try my hardest to not think about this episode and how much it will make me drink.

17. Rare in the Moon
>Equestrian Space Agency, previously unmentioned, suddenly appears. Magic Friendship table goes nuts, and makes Rarity go to the moon to fix a fashion problem, along with Pink Ponk. Rarity is scared shitless, Pinker is just excited because she's so fucking pink.

18. Luna-tic
>Turns out you can't fix your self-destructive tendencies in one episode. Go figure! She still has problems. Probably has nothing to do with that whole Nightmare Moon thing though. Probably just social anxiety.

19. Fluttership Down
>Fluttershy finally learns why the foxes have been asking her for rabbits, and why the rabbits always beg to not go.

20. Starlight Sonata
>GlimGlamGlumGloomGloop goes on date with that wizard guy. His character is inexplicably completely different than his first appearance and no character notices because they're all idiots. Applejack does not appear in this episode.

21. Pinker on the Other Side
>Continued adventures of Punk Pone on moon. Turns out it's really cool up there. Much singing.

22. Departed Apples
>Applejack's parents finally get back from their long vacation! They don't remember Apple Bloom's name.

23. Flim vs. Flam
>One wants to go honest and the other wants to continue being an asshole. They open an insurance company and do both at once.

24. Magic Tree Home
>Sparkle is baffled by mystery thing in her crystal tree house that wasn't there before. Shit gets weird, kinda House of Leaves style.

25. + 26. Seventh Harmony
>Turns out Spike is the seventh element of friendship: working hard to make everyone happy but never getting noticed. Applejack sympathizes. Also Cadence is in this one. Celestia shows up in background and says nothing again. /sun/ burns to the ground.
>>
File: spaceballs.jpg (178 KB, 1440x770) Image search: [Google]
spaceballs.jpg
178 KB, 1440x770
>>27249426
>>27249436
Oh god. They just might be dumb enough to do about 65% of this.

On a side note: Anyone ever think that these "leaked" episodes are really Hasbro using their fans to write the show? Some of it seems a little too close to home with our predictions...
>>
>>27247515
>>27249436
>>27249426
>>27249508
>>27247331
It was confirmed bullshit. Stop replying to this thread. Jim said that there's no Celestia two parter.
>>
>>27247296
>Seventh Harmony
It's BS
>>
>>27249531
Obviously it's bullshit anon. But who gives a shit? I've got nothing better to do, might as well shitpost with OP and fuck around.
>>
>>27247296
>Fluttership Down
AHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>27248980
>thinking it comes from Metallica
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.