[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so I bitched about this in the episode thread but it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 106 - j6sM5mo.png (435 KB, 1280x713) Image search: [Google]
106 - j6sM5mo.png
435 KB, 1280x713
Alright so I bitched about this in the episode thread but it still doesn't sit right with me.

I'm going through the episode again and I again, don't get where this change in Starlight come from.

Maybe she's become more comfortable with her past now as some were saying, fine, even though I still feel her joking about it is quite a stark difference too, but the Starlight in the premiere wouldn't forcefully change a friends brother with Magic because she could. She was trying her best to fit in and do the "right" thing.
Has she just changed off screen then? This Starlight was different, she didn't even instantly change Big Mac back despite AJ being mad.
>>
>>27242284
Maybe Nick Confalone knows what he is doing unlike Josh Haber.
This Starlight makes far much more sense than the complete 180 one we got in the premiere.
>>
>>27242284
bad writing
>>
>>27242336
I don't think the premiere was necessarily a 180, she basically had to swap her entire life around so seeing her as timid and somewhat shy made sense to me, that was all just lost here though, it's a drastic change
>>
>>27242362
Is it though? In the episode thread everyone cited it as good character development, I just don't understand where the development is in the show.She went from shy and a bit lost to forceful magic and jesting about enslaving Ponyville
>>
>>27243365
y
>>
>>27243707
That's called bad writing.
The board was too busy getting their dick sucked with pandering to care, it's shit continuity and shit character development.
>>
>>27243365
THERE I AM GARY!
>>
>>27245047
I don't know, everyone was insistent otherwise, I was hoping for some good discussion on it but by the time I posted again in the episode thread everyone had left, figured I'd get more responses here from those who were saying otherwise
>>
Don't worry alot of things about Starlight don't make sense. Just be like me and ignore it and continue enjoying the show.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.