[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember the time big mac was virtually raped.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Remember the time big mac was virtually raped.
>>
>>27241931
Remember that time when the writers forgot that they had already written Glimmer's reformation, so they force us to conclude that she knows slavery and coercion is wrong, but no idea /why/ they're wrong?
>>
>>27241931
that was sexy
>>
File: large.png (494 KB, 788x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
494 KB, 788x1024
>>27241931
>THIS is what's wrong with equestrian society!
>She blatantly voice-rapes a stallion and only gets scolded for it -- by the stallion's own sister, none the less!
>>
>>27241931
GlimGlam is so fucking cute Jesus Christ
>>
>>27241931
That was a pretty autistic thing for Glimmer to do.

But I can see why her fans like her, she's an autistic sperg trying to get better. It's wish fulfillment.
>>
>>27242003
100% wrong.
>>
what bothers me is that he talked.. alot...IN BROTHERHOOVES SOCIAL!

they're going for a joke but lord does this make my autism fucking spew
>>
>>27241931
Can you imagine what she can do to pleasure your penis?
>>
I am writing a fic on what Starlight Glimmer does to Applejack afterwards.
>>
>>27241952
Remember the time when Twilight thought all her problems could be solved by reading a how-to guide?

Glimmer is this, but with magic. "IF I USE MAGIC ALL MY PROBLEMS WILL BE SOLVED!"

Twilight is supposed to be the Celestia in this relationship and encourage Glimmer to solve problems by making friends, but Twilight is still prone to fallacy and poor judgement.

I for one love the dynamic Glimmer has brought to the show.
>>
>>27242382

Share when done.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.