[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOUGETTONAMETHEcyoa 10: I gave him 30 days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 17
File: 1452886423424.png (67 KB, 725x710) Image search: [Google]
1452886423424.png
67 KB, 725x710
Catch up on the Quest here: https://www.anonpone.com/longname/

Recap:

A little less rails.
What did we accomplish last thread? We gave back Emberspark's cutiemark. That's it. Some faggot then sabotaged my work and I stalled for a month, who would have thought?
>>
I cannot describe what my feels are doing at this moment.
>>
>>27240960
>You sigh in relief, it seems like the Cutiemark transfer truly was a success.
>In the calmest way you can manage, you tell Emberspark what happened.

Etherbreeze: "Well, the spell failed. Massively. You took the brunt."

>You give him one of these fake smiles that your parents taught you when you were young.
>The kind that you have to show the nobles even if you absolutely detest them.
>Luckily, Emberspark still seems to be dazed enough as to not take notice of it.

Etherbreeze: "But it's OK. Everyone's fine and you'll be up and about soon again, I'm sure!"

>A genuine smile appears on Emberspark's face as he lays back into the pillow, sighing.

Emberspark: "Hey, Etherbreeze, I had this weird dream just before you came, it had you in it!"
Emberspark: "Actually, it had you in it twice, but one of you was a Pegasus for some reason..."
Emberspark: "Like, isn't that weird? Looks like even in sickness an amazing mare such as yourself is drawn to me!"

>Your heart skips multiple beats at what Emberspark said.
>You stand there, speechless and shocked for a moment as he keeps talking.

Emberspark: "And I also dreamed of the stage and I also saw you and I think the Pegasus was there as well."
Emberspark: "Do you have a twin or something you didn't tell me about? What was she doing on stage? Would she be interested in a coltfriend by any chance?"
>>
>>27240971
"N-no, that was me. I think you just saw what was inside me while we were connected, or something. I always kinda... envied pegusi."

Not a lie, technically. Etherwing is inside of us.
>>
>>27240960
Is this for real?
>>27240971
I'm a transpegasus.
>>
>>27240971
Goddamn, just seconds after being nearly lobotomized and this colt wants to fuck our sister already.
>>
>>27241064
Proof that he's okay, I guess. Still the same sleazeball as ever.
>>
>>27240971
Scrunch.
>>
>>27240971
Say it's the ghost of Commander Hurricane come to tell him to shape up and become a virtuous stallion.
>>
>>27240971
Say >>27241126 sarcastically, then the pegasus inside stuff. Glad to have you back.
>>
>You roll your eyes, his comment bringing a chuckle to your face.

Etherbreeze: "It was Commander Hurricane, he wanted to tell you to be shape up and become a virtuous stallion."

>He can't help but chuckle himself at your comment

Emberspark: "Of course, the great Commander Hurricane can't help himself but to to visit someone as amazing as me."
Emberspark: "In all seriousness though, what was it with you and your pegasus double?"

>You can't tell him the truth about Etherwing so you come up with the next best thing

Etherbreeze: "Well, you could say I am kinda jealous of Pegasi? Going as far as... actually wishing to be one"
Etherbreeze: "You probably saw what I wish to be like while we were connected? I mean, it is a really close connection"
Emberspark: "Mhm, that makes sense indeed. You are probably right"

>Admitting it doesn't feel as much good as you hoped, to be honest
>But at least you could divert his attention

Emberspark: "Although, while we were connected, I also felt something pulled away from me. Did you have the same sensation or something?"

>You manage to hide the shock, but how are you going to answer?
>>
>>27241401
Don't you remember what happens when a Dual Spell is miscast? It becomes a hungry spell that eats magic and causes damage. You're lucky you're okay and you have all your magic still.

It's still not lying...
>>
>>27241473
That's actually pretty good. We didn't take your shit. The hungry spell did. The nurse must have fixed it and given it back.
>>
>>27241401
We can tell him he got starlighted. Just not that it was us.

No worries, bro, it's totally reversible. Twilight Sparkle agrees, don't bother her about it.
>>
>>27241528
Yeah, that. The spell sucked off your cutie mark but it's back now. That was what you felt. All good now, though.
>>
File: 1457120334507.png (143 KB, 885x880) Image search: [Google]
1457120334507.png
143 KB, 885x880
Oh my god it's back and I didn't notice. Please don't be another cruel April fool's joke that's way late.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/RCCOR
>>
>>27241679
Please delete this before he sees it and breaks and disappears for another month.
>>
>Thankfully, you seem to be exceptionally good at only telling half the truth

Etherbreeze: "Remember how we casted a Dual Spell? When I said it failed..."

>You sigh audible, before averting your gaze

Etherbreeze: "...I meant it turned into a hungry spell. Which in turn, sucked away your Cutiemark"
Emberspark: "M-my what? What happened to my Cutiemark, is it still..."

>He panics, sitting up immediately before holding his head and falling back onto the pillow groaning
>You just nod, putting a hoof on the bed sheets and shushing him

Etherbreeze: "Yeah, yeah, the nurse managed to fix you up. You're going to be totally fine!"

>He seems to be relieved, sighing and closing his eyes

Emberspark: "Hey, mind giving me some rest? The great Emberspark... doesn't really feel that great right now, if you know what I mean?"
Emberspark: "Maybe you could thank the Nurse if you see her. Also, does Princess Twilight know you're here? You might wanna go back if she doesn't and tell her I'm fine?"

>You could go back to Twilight, or is there something else you want to do beforehand?
>>
>>27241764
>The great Emberspark
...is your mother blue with silver hair by any chance?
>>
>>27241001
>Is this for real?
Who knows?

>>27241666
Hi satan
>Please don't be another cruel April fool's joke that's way late.
:^)

>>27241763
:^)
>>
>>27241764
Nothing else to do. I'd suggest tearing up a little and giving him a hug, but with Emberspark I think that would encourage the wrong behavior. Maybe just a gentle hoofbump before we return to Twilight?
>>
>>27241764
Make sure he's okay, then head back to Twilight. We still have the dean's congratulatory dinner, meeting with our friends, and opening our present.
>>
File: Wolvan max autistic.png (9 KB, 318x65) Image search: [Google]
Wolvan max autistic.png
9 KB, 318x65
>>
>>27241859
autismus maximus
>>
>>27241859
Oh god no.
>>
>>27241859
[panic]
>>
>>27241859
Will he stop toying with us for a winged doggo?
>>
>>27241859
at least post what was said afterwards of him just overdoing it.
I may quote: "but I am going to keep temporal integrity"
>>
>>27241859
>Wolvan acting like a faggot to deal woth stress again
>>
File: 1459622164942.png (65 KB, 2913x2505) Image search: [Google]
1459622164942.png
65 KB, 2913x2505
>>27241945
I don't know what that means.
>>27241916
That's horrifying.
>>27241946
I fear this immensely.

Oh god its all over.
>>
>>27241964
I am not gonna drop this, not until the flashback is over
>>
>>27241964
Wolvan acts like a faggot when he's stressed as a coping mechanism. It's acting like a faggot, not making faggoty decisions. All that means is that he'll be an annoying twerp to everyone he talks to.
>>
>>27241982
>not until the flashback is over
Would you ever consider continuing after that? Under any circumstances? Can I at least dream?
>>
>As he mentions how great he, you can't help but remember a famous stage magician travelling equestria
>You saw her when you were very little, at least you seen the advertisements, your parents would have never let you go

Etherbreeze: "You... aren't related to a blue unicorn by any chance, are you?"

>A hint of surprise shows on the stallions face, before he meekly nods

Emberspark: "Actually, yeah, my mother's a blue unicorn with a silvery mane? Why do you ask?"
Etherbreeze: "N-no reason! Sorry, I have to go, glad you are doing OK and all!"

>Without another second to waste, you turn around and gallop out of the room
>Leaving behind an utterly confused unicorn
>As you get away far enough from the infirmary you slow done to a trot
>And as you round a corner, you crash into another pony
>You back away and see the dean looking down on you, concern all over her face

Dean: "Etherbreeze, what are you doing out here? Where do you come from?"
>>
>>27242035
It's a possibility
>>
>>27242236
I just wanted to make sure that Emberspark was okay. And he is. And I think that I'll actually be okay because of that.

Hug.
>>
>>27242236
What >>27242312 said.

We fucking did it, people. We have a couple of dark secrets, didn't make a paradox, and we aren't a heartless monster. Damn it feels good.
>>
File: image.png (42 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.png
42 KB, 300x169
>>27242248
>mfw
>>
>>27242236
Dean whatever your name was, could we invite Oswaltz and milk pone along with us to the dinner thing that you hold for the winner of the practicum? I didn't have a chance to see them before we started.
>>
>>27242451
We don't know she picked us for sure, anon. Don't assume. It makes us look conceited.

That being said, we saved everyone's lives. She's picking us.
>>
>Your inner happiness takes over and you jump into hugging Dean Ivorenne
>You can't help but tear up at the thought of having been able to help Emberspark
>In an euphoria of happiness you exclaim

Etherbreeze: "I just made sure Emberspark is fine. And he is! He really is!"
Etherbeeze: "And I think... I think I'm gonna be OK as well!"

>A few more tears flow down your checks, slightly wetting the dean's chest fluff
>Dean Ivorenne just stays there akwardly, unable to move

Dean: "E-etherbreeze, I-I demand you to reconsider your behavior, it is far from professional! A-and please return to the stage immediately, the results are about to be announced!"

>You feel like asking her if you've passed, but that might be rude.
>Maybe you have some other questions you'd like answered?
>Or you could return to the stage as the dean asked you to do
>>
>>27242583
Better not push it with questions. She's already a little upset with our emotional display. Head back to the stage.
>>
break for now, excuse me
>>
>>27242583
Damn, lady. How are you still so concerned with professionalism after the entire building almost exploded?

Apologize for getting emotional and go back to the stage. Notice that everyone else on the stage is standing next to their partner except for you, because he is hospitalized. See if Etherwing is standing next to you in your head to make up for it.
>>
>>27241401
Now I know this noble is crazy. That's excellent blackmail material.
>>
>>27242903
Trans is crazy now?
>>
>>27242236
Yes, that weak egotistical unicorn, who's reputation was most likely completely destroyed not long before we were born, has been to Cloudsdale many times and is a member of the prestigious schools alumni.
>>
>>27242934
Nobles have to put a lot of effort into being "normal". To admit to somebody that you want to be something that your not so strongly that you have an imaginary friend does a lot of damage to your reputation. Just the imaginary friend part is enough to make you a laughing stock.
>>
>>27242950
We went to school on the ground, Trixie was redeemed, and who the hell says our parents never took us on vacation?
>>
>>27243020
Good thing we didn't call it an imaginary friend then. Just our internal self image.

Why do all Longname threads have to devolve into fights and picking things apart?
>>
>>27243021
> You are a Unicorn born to a noble pegasus family from Cloudsdale
> Your cutie mark was magic related
> You went to school for fancy people n shit in Canterlot.
Even if Trixie did redeem herself, I doubt her reputation would've recovered enough to make headlines in the kind of places we'd have gone on vacation. Also having a family would've had her settle down which makes it even less likely.
>>
>>27243047
Our personal label doesn't matter. It's about how others view the information.
>>
>>27243047
Because of that one guy who hates Wolvan for being better than Pink that always attacks anything he can.
>>
>>27243099
I'm just pointing out inconsistencies and potential future plot points.
>>
>>27243084
Fair enough. I guess we have a dirty rumor about us now. Lots of famous people do.

>>27243071
That's just one possible way things could have turned out, anon. We don't know. Trust the QM to find a way to make it work.
>>
>>27243118
I trust Wolvan.
>>
>>27243113
Thanks for looking out for us, anon. Pretty sure our reputation is already shit, though. Half of Canterlot probably thinks we're adopted. There's no way we're not that one weird noble.
>>
>>27243426
Etherbreeze should embrace it so she can do things other nobles couldn't and reach people they can't.
>>
>>27244473
That's a good long term goal. Currently she still seems a bit overly preoccupied with what people think.
>>
To make it a bit less dead: What do you think is going to happen now?
>>
>>27245819

It will die again and not return for several months.
>>
>>27245791
>>
>>27245896
I was talking storywise, faggot
>>
>>27246545
We will be railroaded into doing something we don't want and history will repeat itself.
>>
>>27246570
It's Wolvan QMing, not Pink
>>
>>27246570
Who would've known Etherbreeze's deep dark secret would cause chaos.

As fun as getting to know our dopplepone has been, I'd really like to get back to the main plot of meeting Twiglet and (ultimately) going to Torrento.
>>
File: etherbreezeclearsky12.png (70 KB, 823x790) Image search: [Google]
etherbreezeclearsky12.png
70 KB, 823x790
>>
>>27248182
thanks etherbreeze
>>
>You don't want to annoy the dean any longer and thus follow her advice
>But not without properly apologizing for your behavior
>Dean Ivorenne just smiles and places a hoof on your shoulder giving you a nod
>She then quickly coughs in her hoof once, and heads off without another word

>You decide to do as she wishes and make your way back to stage, where you can see Twilight waiting already
>She spots you and rushes over, concern in her voice

Twilight Sparkle: "Etherbreeze, where have you been? We have grown worried about you!"
Twilight Sparkle: "You also almost missed the ceremony, are you alright?"
>>
>>27250672

Fine now. We just had to check up on Emberspark. Let's get to the ceremony as quick as we can.
>>
>>27250672
We just had a fan that wanted our autograph.
>>
Etherbreeze: "There's was a fan who wanted my autograph!"

>You beam, to which Twilight responds with a giggle
>She then gestures for you to walk inside back with the others

Etherbreeze: "I am fine though, I just had to check up on Emberspark. And he's fine!"

>Twilight nods, and gestures for you to get inside once more
>You comply, and with a skip in your step you trot back inside, where you see the other testees already stand neatly in line, waiting for the announcement
>You walk up next to them, a smile on your face
>Until you realize that everyone is standing there with their partners, except you
>You've got nobody with you
>Memories start coming back of your time in school
>Pegasi all around, you standing in the corner, alone
>Weird stares from a lot of them, but when they realize you see them, they immediately turn their heads away
>Some even point at you and you can hear them laugh
>A tear drops down your face but you get called back into now by the Dean's voice

Dean Ivorenne: "And with that, I greatly congratulate all the pairs for their extraordinary success"
Dean Ivorenne: "But there is one last announcement to make: Etherbreeze, would you please step forward?"

>You do as asked, still slightly muffed from the memories, but you surpress it
>>
>>27251478
Dean Ivorenne: "The presentation Emberspark and you showed was less than proper. And with that, I have to announce that you failed the practicum"

>The shock drowns out the gasp the audience and other pupils make
>You take a step back, and a glance to your parents reveals the faces of disgust and disappointment
>But the Dean does not stop

Dean Ivorenne: "BUT... after a long discussion with Princess Twilight, we decided to award extra points for exceptionally handling of a crisis."

>The room is dead silent

Dean Ivorenne: "Counting these extra points, Etherbreeze passes the test and is the best of this years group. Congratulations."

>A massive applause comes from everywhere as your friends jump up on stage, dragging you into a deep hug
>Twilight walks up to you, congratulating you as well

Twilight Sparkle: "I'd like to invite you to dinner with me tonight, would that be alright?"

>A dinner with the princess, what a great honor
>You see your friends still hugging you happy for your success
>Do you want to bring them along? How will you ask the princess?
>Are there any other questions you'd like to ask?
>>
>>27251484
You gotta spread the friendship around and bring the friends that got you where you were.

Be sure to blow a kiss to your mother in the crowd.
>>
>>27251484
May I please bring my friends? I wouldn't be here without them.
>>
>>27251484
Will there be quesadillas?
>>
File: 1449114399499.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449114399499.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>>27251862
>>
File: trixie_laugh.gif (3 MB, 858x482) Image search: [Google]
trixie_laugh.gif
3 MB, 858x482
>>27251862
>>
File: etherbreezeclearsky15.png (536 KB, 499x562) Image search: [Google]
etherbreezeclearsky15.png
536 KB, 499x562
>>
File: MultiTrackRailroading.png (209 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
MultiTrackRailroading.png
209 KB, 500x361
>>27254643
>not posting the better version
also, guess which games took OP away
>>
>>27253041
>>
File: hailcelestia.gif (375 KB, 200x184) Image search: [Google]
hailcelestia.gif
375 KB, 200x184
>>
I am unsure about my schedule of running this so I wanted to ask you guys for an opinion. Got a few options on how to do it:

1.) One big update per day. Basically the way Pink did it easiest on me desu
2.) Set timeframe of about 2-3h per day, 4-5 updates maybe?
3.) Run only on weekends for a few hours each day
4.) Post a post whenever I get time over the day
5.) Other?
>>
>>27257792
3.) Run only on weekends for a few hours each day
>>
>>27257792

2, 3, or 4 sound appealing. Out of those three, 2 sounds the most appealing. Though I understand if a sturdy schedule like that might be too much.

Of course I'd rather have posts throughout the week, so if 2 is difficult I would also be fine with four.

Anyway, im fine with most anything just as long as you don't take option 1, because Pink's schedule was shit and no one enjoyed that.
>>
>>27257792
Anything but four. I don't want to have to keep this tab open for the rest of my life because I have no idea when it's going to update
>>
>>27258739
what are thread watchers?
>>
>>27258922
Sounds like some sort of thing that mobile doesn't support, why?
>>
>You definitely want to bring your friends along, you honestly wouldn't be were you are now if it wasn't for them
>Speaking of were you are, your eyes scan over the audience, looking for your mother
>She sits in the back of the crowd, her mouth agape in shock
>And without further ado, you wink at her and blow her a kiss
>This brings here to stand up in rage, quickly leaving the auditorium and disappearing
>Your brother just gives you a concerned look as he follows your father who probably tries to catch up with your mom
>You redirect your attention back to princess Twilight

Etherbreeze: "I'd be a great honor, Princess, but may I ask a question first?"

>She nods, motioning a hoof for you to continue

Etherbreeze: "May I... bring my friends here with me?"

>Both of them look up and break the hug, staring at you as if they've seen a ghost
>But Twilight simply giggles into her hoof

Twilight Sparkle: "As if there was any other answer than yes. You may bring them, as long as you don't mind me bringing some of my own friends that is?"

>She is probably talking about the elements of harmony
>That would be OK though, wouldn't it?
>You look over to Tulip and Oswald who slightly nod at you

Etherbreeze: "I accept this proposition, Princess"

>The overly formal tone makes Twilight and you giggle
>Shortly after she nods though and turns around

Twilight Sparkle: "I must make my leave now, though. Will meeting at the castle gates at 8 tonight be alright with you?"

>Is this OK?
>Do you want to do anything before you'll meet up later with the princess? or should we do a timeskip
>>
>>27259016
Android? Use clover, it has a thread watcher. Browser is shit anyways (unless you can get userscripts to run or something)
>>
>>27259066
>timeskip?
What would we do until then anyway? I mean normally I'd say we could try to talk to Etherwing and cheer her up but we already know it will fail because it's a flashback.
>>
>>27259232
We could chat with our friends, catch up with our family and chat with them, and/or we could hang out with the other students.
>>
>>27259319
That works.

>>27259232
We can work on that once the flashback ends, when it might actually work. She's going to be in our head a long time, we really should try to rebuild our relationship.
>>
>>27259319
>>27259488
>>27259232
timeskip yes or no? If not, what DO you want to do
>>
>>27259519
No timeskip. Talk to our friends. Pray that Etherwing is mature enough to eventually come to understand why we made her do what we did.
>>
>You watch as Princess Twilight leaves the room with grace that goes past of any pony you have ever seen
>It amazes you, she was a unicorn like you back in the days
>And then she masters a spell by the great Star Swirl and receives wings
>If she did it, maybe you'll be able to acquire a pair of feathery appendages yourself?
>That would truly be a dream come true
>And then Tulip wakes you up out of your day dreaming

Tulip: "Did you... did you really just invite us to a Dinner with TWILIGHT SPARKLE?"

>She doesn't even avoid getting right in your face with the question
>Literally. Her face is directly in yours
>Oswald pulls her back and you take a moment to calm down

Oswald: "Tulip, give the mare some space, she just saved an entire auditorium from absolute death!"
Tulip: "O-oh, I'm so sorry, Ether, I just can't believe that I am going to eat dinner with THE Twilight Sparkle and her f-friends!"

>She swoons a bit over the thought
>Oswald walks up to you and puts a hoof on your shoulder

Oswald: "You feeling OK, Ether? Anything you'd like to talk about? Get stuff of your soul to calm down?"
>>
>>27259730
Fixing that spell just took a lot out of me, that's all. Plus, after all this I feel like I'm going to have some relationships that I'm going to want to work on later on.

Emberspark, I mean. Obviously.
>>
Another question, if I ran all week/weekends only what time should I start?
>>
>>27261373
3 pm EST at the earliest.
>>
>>27259730
>u ok?
y

weak prompt, tbqh
>>
>>27261629
we could think of something to talk about other than our feelings. Oswald offered us to get stuff of our chest after all
>>
>>27261817
Feel free to phrase that as a suggestion, anon.
>>
>>27261845
Got no idea myself tho, anon.
>>
So how are you enjoying Wolv's version compared to Pink's Longname so far?
>>
File: offByOne.png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
offByOne.png
304 KB, 472x470
>>27262221
it's shit.
>>
>>27262221
Too early to judge for me. Besides giving Ember his cutie mark back, which we wanted to do anyway, nothing much has happened.

I'm delighted that he actually delivered.
>>
>>27259730
>>If she did it, maybe you'll be able to acquire a pair of feathery appendages yourself?

Her true desires finally come to light.
>>
File: etherbreezeclearsky17.png (57 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
etherbreezeclearsky17.png
57 KB, 800x800
>>
>>27264215
it hurts
>>
>>27260061
>Emberspark

I almost want to see him come along too for that moment when he awkwardly tries to hit on one of the mane six.
>>
No session today, sorry
>>
>>27267279
Good try Pink.
>>
>>27267460
No I'm serious. I won't run today.
>>
File: etherbreezeclearsky16.png (74 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
etherbreezeclearsky16.png
74 KB, 800x1000
>>
Someone who is not me draw some more etherbreeze pls
>>
should we let this drop off the board. seems dead to me
>>
>>27269525
Has there been any art of Etherwing? Did I just miss it?
>>
>>27270737
Yeah, I think it's for the best. Let OP recreate it when he actually has time to run.
>>
>>27270841
>implying OP'll ever come back
It's Wolvan, anon. This is confirmed dead
>>
probably gonna run today I again. Sorry about yesterday. Had to digest my grandpa's death
>>
>>27273288
Take your time with that stuff. Fuck us.
>>
>>27261457
1.5h
>>
>Shaking your head, a sigh escapes you
>And you plop down on your hindquarters, taking a moment to rest

Etherbreeze: "The spells just took a lot out of me I guess. Countering a hungry spell is exhausting."
Tulip: "That bad, huh?"
Etherbreeze: "Mhm. I also believe that after all this is over, there's at least one relationship I want to work on"
Oswald: "Your partner, what was his name again? Emberspell-?"
Etherbreeze: "-Emberspark"
Oswald: "Yes, Emberspark, thank you. Why not take him to the dinner tonight? I doubt Princess Twilight would have anything against it."

>You could see if you could take him with you, if he feels better by then.
>But do you even want to?
>Is there something else you want to do with Tulip and Oswald?
>Or do you want to do something else entirely?
>>
>>27275543
I want to open that present we got from them earlier. We wanted to wait until we could all be here for it, and now we are.

Also, I don't think Emberspark should come along. He's still recovering, and also a jerk.
>>
>>27275543
>>27275628
This is fine.
>>
>>27275543

>>27275628
Hot diggity I had totally forgotten about that present. Time to tear it open!

And we should totally bring Emberspark to make it up to him (and to see how he'll act around the mares.)
>>
>Your eyes shoot open in realization
>You completely forgot about the gift Tulip gave you
>Gesturing the two of them to follow you, you are heading back to your room
>Arriving a short while later you find the small wrapped package on your desk the way you left it
>The blue gift wrap is neatly folded and a bright red ribbon on top
>Your friends stand behind you as you inspect it closely, smiles on their faces
>Smiles of anticipation you guess
>Shaking the package a few times it does not make any sound
>And so you decide to do the sensible thing
>Like a young filly you rip it open, tearing away the paper mercilessly
>What hides under it is a small, leather bound book
>A heart in the middle of the cover reveals a picture
>It's Tulip, Oswald and you in your favorite ice cream place in all of Canterlot
>You had a piece of ice cream on your nose and looked at it cross-eyed while the others were laughing like mad
>A single tear rolls down your cheeks as you move a hoof over the picture, the smooth surface calming you a bit
>Opening up the cover reveals an inscription in golden letters

To Etherbreeze
Thanks for the most amazing time of our lives you've given us, you derpy wannabe pegasus

>And as you flip through the pages, more and more pictures of the three of you appear
>Memories that otherwise might have disappeared, all neatly stored in this book
>2 hoofs are placed on your shoulder from behind and Tulips voice sounds

Tulip: "We collected all of these over the years we were together, what do you think?"
>>
>>27276485
Hug them. I love it. I love you guys.
>>
>>27276485
>you derpy wannabe pegasus
Huh? But that was something we came up with. Oh right, it's a cyoa now.

Hug 'em hard.
>>
>>27276485
Hugs and hoofbumps all around.

Then maybe drop Emberspark an invite if he's up for it. Give him his due.
>>
>>27276485
>>27277157
Because why not? Maybe his mom will come with him and our time with Twilight can get even more awkward.
>>
Gotta do him a solid after cutie-raping him.
>>
>>27278000
trips pls
>>
>>27279093
It's confirmed!
>>
File: etherbreezeclearsky11.png (2 MB, 3218x3031) Image search: [Google]
etherbreezeclearsky11.png
2 MB, 3218x3031
>>
Boop
>>
I decided on running weekends (saturday/sunday) only btw. 8PM to maybe 11PM-12AM CET. Does that sounds good?
>>
>>27285454
Sounds good.
>>
File: lyra_thumbsup.png (97 KB, 472x350) Image search: [Google]
lyra_thumbsup.png
97 KB, 472x350
>>27285454
I like the idea of a consistent schedule.
>>
>>27240960
>>
>>27240960
>>
>>27240960
>>
>>27240960
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.