[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is ending it when the show ends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Who else is ending it when the show ends?
>>
>>27235292
There's going to be a lot of suicides in 20 weeks then
>>
>>27235297
I can only account for one tho
>>
>>27235297
They've already paid for the next two-three seasons anon. I don't know why people insist that this season will be the last.
>>
>>27235352
Then why haven't they announced it?
>>
>>27235352
I kind of hope it will be the last season, I think its time for the ride to end.
>>
>>27235378
>>27235378
Season 6 is the final season.
>>
>>27235359
>he doesn't listen to the investor conference calls

They've announced that they put a shitload of money, for several seasons plus the movie. They just haven't officially announced season 7. But it's paid for, so even if it ends up airing after the movie comes out, it's inevitably going to happen.
>>
>>27235399
Then why haven't they announced it?
>>
>>27235398
>people actually believe this

Yeah, just like season 5, season 4, and season 3 were the last seasons.
>>
Can we get back on topic?
>>
File: 1450138778089.png (472 KB, 797x578) Image search: [Google]
1450138778089.png
472 KB, 797x578
>>27235297
>People ending it before the movie.
>Not watching the conference call and seeing the large amount of money being put into the brand
There's a penalty for getting off the ride early.
>>
>>27235411
Because they want to build suspense, or because they haven't decided when they want to air it. But toy sales and ad revenue from streaming/reruns/new episodes is up, s they'd be very stupid to throw away the money machine now.
>>
>nobody is willing to go with the show
>you will get to see the show end
>you will see the last artist fuck off
>you will see fanfics stop being produced
>you will see threads here last longer and longer until archived
>you will see ponys pushed all the way to page 8 in Google searches (already happening)
Is this a future you want to live in? Is there something else that will fill the whole ponys will leave in your heart?
>>
>>27235600
Is Faust ever going to make Galaxy Girls? Maybe we could worship that after the ride ends
Ps: Damn, saying that the ride will end makes me kinda sad
>>
>>27235576
They don't have to say when it's going to air. Why haven't they just announced that it has been renewed for another season? Why not announce it has been renewed for two seasons since you seem to think it will be at least that?
>>
>>27235576
Also because a big business like hasbro knows better than to promise anything, ever, that way they can easily back out if their finances take a hit.
>>
>>27235883
>Faust confirm that Galaxy Girls has been greenlit
>Everyone's hyped
>Finally airs
>Everyone hates it for being a FiM clone
>Show completely flops and end up being cancelled
>Faust goes on Twitter saying that her true intention for Galaxy Girls being very similar to FiM because FiM was inspired by it.
>Faust is forever unable to find another job
>she later commits suicide
I can see it now.
>>
>>27236215
I don't know how she finds any jobs now. She keeps quitting everything.
>>
>>27235411
Remember that above all, Hasbro is in the toy business. The hype train is mostly aimed at the next birthday or christmas or whatever.
>>
>>27236566
Wasn't her last big thing "Medusa" just cancelled?
>>
>>27236806
I don't know if it was cancelled afterwards but she quit it first.
>>
>>27236806
Still said to be alive as of last November, with Faust out, yet again down to "creative differences".
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/feature-film/lauren-faust-no-longer-directing-medusa-sony-pictures-animation-exclusive-122954.html
>>
>>27236017
Because it's to their benefit to make people think that this might be the end, as it drives up viewership and allows them to then secure higher as revenue on the next season. And because they want to see how toy sales go in Q2. Although judging by Q1, pony toy sales continue steady growth, with no sign of decline.
>>
>>27235444
But I dont think you understand.. They are the last seasons. Every.. Last.. One.. Of.. Them
>>
File: molestia.jpg (68 KB, 419x450) Image search: [Google]
molestia.jpg
68 KB, 419x450
>>27235292

>Who else is ending it when the show ends?

I'm not.

It's only a cartoon. What's to get so emotional about?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.