[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anyone else feel like DJ out of the bush felt off? Like Twilight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1462036350216.png (897 KB, 1468x714) Image search: [Google]
1462036350216.png
897 KB, 1468x714
So anyone else feel like DJ out of the bush felt off? Like Twilight pushing friends as "you like music? She likes music too!" was normal but her appearance itself was just kinda glaring. Cranky on the other hand felt more natural despite being a charcter appearing for two relevant episodes.

Maybe it's be cause we're longtime fans but in your opinion, how would you have made the bush scene better? What characters would you have used?

Derpy on the otherhand, it was to be expected, sadly but she was very cute in both scenes
>>
>>27235053
Using any of these cancer without giving them any dialogue or meaniing ot the plotline is a pure pandering cancer that need to stop.

They were just flashing them for bronies joy.
>>
>>27235053
>Derpy
Why do you guys keep calling her that?
>>
>>27235077
>name is Muffins
>eat muffins
>somehow is Derpy
Its probably nostalgia. New fans who join the ride will never use that name just like they don't call Bulk Biceps as Snowflake.
>>
>>27235077

because 4chan clings to anything that is even remotely offensive so they can feel good about themselves rebelling against the "SJWs" even if they watch a show for little girls created by a feminist
>>
>>27235104
>implying

She was named muffins because her box art was full of muffins in her first official merch release. Hasbro didn't want a complete response to the name debacle so they decided to name her her merch name "muffins" (which wasn't really written on boxes and was just a picture of a muffin) on the credits.

I find Dash's "nickname" for her Derpy a bit endearing or nostalgic. Better than muffins but if they had any braincells they would've made up a better name for her than what a box art and two years of fandom headcanons portrayed
>>
>>27235138
Say that to the rest of the other fanartists still calling her to her first name.
>>
>>27235077
>>27235104
Our wall-eyed goddess was canon as Derpy, if only for a minute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaUbi-7uBDg
>>
>>27235183
Still canon in every other dub that isn't from burgerland.

>tfw Japanese Daapi

HNNNGGGG
>>
>>27235183
But later was edited out.
>>
File: pony heil.gif (4 MB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
pony heil.gif
4 MB, 680x383
>>27235053
Why do ponies like Nazis?
>>
>>27235053

I thought it was a good fit actually.

Its a scene between Twilight and Glim Glam so you don't want the third character to do much and her just sitting there listening to her headphones accomplished that, while also showing that Twilight was just trying to find someone, anyone other than Trixie without much thought.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.