[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't know I could even hate Twi until today. She was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
I didn't know I could even hate Twi until today. She was a total bitch in this episode, Trixie had no reason to be nice to her at the end.
>>
>>27234475
Good for you.
>>
>>27234511
Don't you fucking belittle me you silly fucker.
>>
She was annoying, but not enough to hate imo
>>
It's the writer's fault. It's always the writer's fault.
>>
>>27234699
Literally every fuck up with her character post-season 2 is directly related to the incompetence of the studio to produce decent shit for her.
>>
>>27234699
Maybe you should just accept that Twilight is a bad person.
>>
>>27234475
>If a character has any kind of flaws, then they are shit.
>>
>>27234475

Starlight Glimmer did literally nothing wrong.

Twilight was a bitch for not trusting Trixie.
Trixie was a bitch for using Starlight to get revenge on Twilight.
>>
>>27234475
>Trixie had no reason to be nice to her at the end.
sure she did, as long as trixie learns her lesson she is allowed to come back
>>
>>27234475
>Didn't know you could hate twilight till today
Are/were you a Twifag or something?
>>
>>27235956
>mindset of the average twifag
>>
>>27235956
I feel like /mlp/ works in binary, it only has two settings.

0 for hate
1 for completely adore

It's two extremes that no one comprehends.
>>
>>27234553
Goddamn silly fuckers. Make me so angry.
>>
>>27236026
>Trixiefags actually believe this
Seth, it's way past your bedtime. I know that it's the weekend, but you seriously need to go to bed.
>>
>>27234475
Twi's been a bitch since season 1. People only let her off because she's the main character.
>>
>>27234475
>what are writers
>>
>>27234475
>is more than willing to let her friends be hurt by bulls because of some bullshit law
>is more than willing to throw an entire empire to the wolves because of some silly test

You just found this out now?
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 812x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 812x1024
>>27234475

Gee, it's almost like Twilight isn't perfect.
>>
I like that Twilight is still very flawed. I was worried that her ascension would change her but she's still obsessive and controlling.

Granted I feel like it's coming to the point where she has done almost nothing beneficial in the name of friendship in three years, but it's better than being perfect.
>>
File: typing.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
typing.gif
2 MB, 320x214
>>27234475
Let's get something straight here. Trixie was NEVER a villian, she was the victim all along. All she did was set up a show for ponyville, and everypony wanted to show her up, resulting in getting their ass handed by simple stage magic.

Why the writers decided to go fuck it and made her into an "evil" character in season 3 just for that is lame.

The same with the flim flam brothers.
>"OH. FlimFlam Bros are serious competition for Appulhorse?! LET'S MAKE THEM EVIL IN THEIR NEXT APPEARANCE JUST BECAUSE OF THAT"
>Hasbro Logic

TL;DR
Twilight was being very cuntish to trixie when she should've been above all that.
>>
>>27234475
I agree.
Twilight used to be one of my favourite characters, and I still love her in the earlier seasons. In the more recent episodes though, I can't stand seeing her on stage.
>>
>>27234475
Yeah what the fuck happened to my Mary Sue princess cardboard cutout. Its almost like she still has shit to learn about friendship.
>>
>>27238352
>Suddenly terrible as Princes of Friendship despite being it for years now.
>"HURR Is okay, she din kno nuffin. All episodes r gud cuz of Hasbro, Faust deserved dat miscarriage Duurrrr"
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>27238201
She only went evil in 3 because she was a victim. She was being made fun of by everyone, which turned her to hate. She felt she couldn't get her life back without confronting Twilight, but to do so she needed power.
>>
>>27235976
>Starlight Glimmer did literally nothing wrong.
except she did
not only was she a bitch to twilight for not telling her that she didn't come to the dinner
but also she was an idiot for not telling Trixie that Trixie was ALSO INVITED to the dinner, it was just bad timing with it being on the same day as her show
third, twilight was right in those two not being friends as their FIRST friend. They are both two ponies who enslaved an entire town for petty reasons, they could be a bad influence for Each Other. Even if Trixie is not evil at all, she is still arrogant and selfish, which was proven as Trixie at first really only did become friends with glimmer to win over Twilight.

Doesn't mean Twilight is free of problems. First off, she ordered glimmer to find a friend in ONE day, while already having princess fucking celestia invited.
Second, she let Glimmer have too much freedom, this whole "I need to let her make her own decisions" bullshit she learned in the first episode this season and this episode is wrong. She needed to overlook how the process of their friendship was going on and she would have realized Trixies new intentions and if something went wrong she would be there to solve the problems.
>>
>>27239222
My Little pony: Reformation is magic everyone

Spoilers: Queen chysilis is going to become good and most likely become a princess of the changelings or some shit in the season finale.
Have fun!

P.S we all know the best part about the episode was Vinyl scratch so, don't get butthurt Twifags + Trixiefags
>>
>>27239248
It's not reforming if they did nothing wrong originally!

Being a jerk isn't a crime!

Look at the Flim Flam brothers in their first appearance. Their only mistake was sacrificing quality for quantity. At the rate they were going they still might have won!
>>
>>27239246
By the looks of it, Celestia would prefer going to the magic show, wouldn't that be a friendship lesson in itself, and with celestia would see it first hoof. Twilight was just being a bitch. Sure starlight should have told twilight but there was no need to be blind-sighted with rage
>>
>>27234736
She's a horse though
>>
>>27239259
>Nothing wrong
Oh yeah... that magical evil amulet. Totally NOT evil. with twilight gone Trixie could totally have been in the same spot as starlight
>>
>>27234475
She was made into a retard for the sake of the plotline. I doubt she would mistrust a pony who was controlled by amulet and she forgave him without any harsh feeling in the first place while she would still trust a spirit of chaos after second betrayal.

SHIT WRITING
H
I
eh
>>
>>27239287
Originally.

Trixie only went evil after her career and life was ruined.
>>
>>27238029
There is a difference between character flaws and completely retracing her experinece from other episodes.
>>
How was her career ruined, she told a story as entertainers do and after twilight fixed it she ran off in embarrasment
>>
>>27239347
the same way any celebrity scandal catches wind. The worst it is, the more people talk about it.
>>
>>27239347
She was proven that her magic isnt as powerfull as of a simple unicorn librarian.

She later was also using magical artifacts that only boost power.

No one want fake magicians.
>>
>>27239356
This is ponyville we are talking about, all she would have to have done is appologize and everyone would have been okay with her. Besides she's a small town magican not a celebrity
>>
>>27239361
All she needed was a assistant, she has really good showmanship, when she isn't being arrogant
>>
>>27239370
True, but Equestria has more towns and cities in it than just Ponyville, and like >>27239361 said, people don't like fake magicians
>>
>>27239454
I could understand her career ruined if she couldn't fend off an usur minor in manehatten and it destroying half the city but with ponyville, a small town who wouldn't actively destroy her carrer, She is an actor. She can't do real magic which is why she needs starlight's help. She puts on the show while starlight does the magic. A bad show doesn't mean a failed career, she must have done okay to continue touring equestria
>>
>>27234475
Twilight has been shit since post-S1, you're just gonna have to carry that weight.
>>
>>27239488
>a small town who wouldn't actively destroy her carrer
words can travel fast you know, even in places without internet, especially if it is about an entertainer who made a fool out of themself.

>A bad show doesn't mean a failed career
obviously, which is why she decided to this manticor act, as it can prove again she is the real deal, without actually having to lie this time.
>>
>>27234475
Mc is always right anon.
>>
>>27239509
She fucked up, people forgave her

Bottom line: her career wasn't ruined, She had no reason to take the pendant and become a villian and thus become reformed.

The fact still remains that MLP needs a good villian who doesn't become good
>>
>>27238352
Difference between learning a lesson and being made to be in the right despite your flaws. Trixie was only a bitch because twilight couldn't be the most wrong.
>>
>>27239523
Chrysilis is the only villian like that, why is why she os much better than discord
>>
>>27239502
>muh S1
She was like this MAINLY in S1.
>>
>>27239523
Watch the first five mins of Magic duel again. She was out of her career and working for Pinkie's parents. Because word traveled and they actively started fucking with her from town to town.
>>
>>27234475
Twilight has been dead since the end of S3. This Twilight is a changeling. Screencap this post
>>
>>27239524
Twilight was far more in the wrong than Trixie. That was the entire point of the episode.

How long is it going to take /mlp/ to understand messages meant for 7-year-old girls, anyway?
>>
>>27239523

Who is Tirek.
>>
Why were the mane 6 acting so petty about Trixie in S1? She's a fucking stage performer, of course she's going to show off.
>>
>>27240349
>Red and black.
>Evil-for-the-sake-of-evil villain.
>"""""""""""""""""""""Good"""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>27239246
I will disagree that Twilight is giving too much freedom, as she constantly tried to control Glimmer's friendship attempts the entire first act. You can't be an overbearing teacher to an adult: that might work for children, but you really can't do that shit to adults because they'll only get more pissed at you.

That being said, I do agree that Twilight should have been more observant of the whole deal so she wouldn't go on an autistic rampage to hunt for "friends" when she could have learned of Trixie's actual intentions.
>>
>>27234475
I've always had resentment towards her due to her abuse of Spike. There are points where she physically abused him, she makes him sleep in a basket even though she has 2 beds, and she lets rarity take advantage of his love for her. I just don't understand why she's so rude to someone who has been her best friend for most of her life.
>>
>>27240998
You're right. Look what happened to Sunny when Celestia was to controlling.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.