[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mares Rape Men Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
File: thatlook.gif (262 KB, 1077x694) Image search: [Google]
thatlook.gif
262 KB, 1077x694
>"I call him Anon. I rode him five times last night. Towards the end he started saying shit like "I'm tired" and "It's sore" so I just taped his mouth shut, gave him a shot of stimulating magic, and had my way."
>"That's, uh, interesting, Starlight..."
>"Don't be jealous Twilight, you can have a turn with him tonight."
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-04-30-16h24m52s325.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-04-30-16h24m52s325.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27231523
>"I have different plans for tonight, my dear pupil."
>>
>>27231523
Fuck thats sexy
Also Starlight has a slavery fetish and its confirmed
>>
>>27232095
As far as I'm concerned, that entire town of hers was ultimately an elaborate tribute to her own vagina.
Which is hot. Putting the puss on a pedestal like that is hot.
>>
Dumping an old, unfinished green.

>"Anon, what the hay do you mean 'no'?" said Rainbow Dash, hovering in place, her cocky body language replaced with plain-to-see confusion.
>You narrow your eyes, having no time for her usual 'i'm so great no one could ever not love me routine'.
"I mean I don't want to have sex with you, Rainbow Dash."
>She scrunches up her mouth and facehoofs briefly before staring at you, lack of comprehension still alight on her features.
>"Yeah, I know what it *means*, duh. I'm not stupid!"
>Mentally, you do that 'kind of' hand wave.
>"I just don't get why you're bringing it up. Like, 'ooh, a stallion doesn't want to do what a Mare tells him'. Who cares? Everypony knows you do it anyway!"
>Is she seriously implying that...
"Dash, what the hell are you getting at?"
>She facehoofs again, harder this time, dragging her hoof down off her face when she ends it.
>"Jeez... I know you're weird, but you're not supposed to be stupid!"
>She lands.
>This may be going somewhere you don't want it to.
"Da-Dash, I have a right to refuse sex with you. Everyone does!"
>She recoils back, looking shocked.
>"Are you saying I'm a stallion?"
>what
"What? N-"
>"Cause I got a Marehood, pal, it's right here."
>She turns around points at the pair of thick, dark blue lips underneath her raised tail.
>"Seeeeee it, Anon? Do. You. See. It?"
>she can't seriously be trying to say what you think she is
"Yes, Dash, you're a mare, I know-"
>She turns back and takes a step at you.
>"Good! Then shut up about 'not wanting to'" - she puts an unflattering voice for that - "and rut me! Only Mares can say 'no' to Mares, Anon."
>>
>>27233055

>You hurriedly shut the door behind you, eyes wide with fright, and chest visibly rising and falling from the exertion of having ran all the way here.
>The sound of the heavy library door slamming startles Spike, causing him to drop a stack of books he was no doubt doing something-or-other with on Twilight's orders.
>"Whoa, Anon! What's the rush? Seems like a nice night to me."
>you're glad the little lizard is having a nice night, but you've got a perfectly good reason to rush
>reason to do a lot more than rush, honestly. shame you don't carry a taser and pepper spray.
>still, you don't think you can tell a child about what just happened.
"Spike, I need to talk Twilight. Immediately."
>he looks at you, concerned.
>That does a lot to calm your nerves.
>He doesn't stop gathering the dropped books though.
>"Oh, uh, sure. She should be in her bedroom. You know where that is, ri-"
>You're already heading up the stairs, feet thumping harder on the wooden steps then they did on the dirt trail from where Rainbow accosted you to Twilight's Treebrary.
>More due to the difference in material than from a greater urgency, obviously.
>>
>>27233077

>When you get to her bedroom door, it's all you can do to not throw the flimsy wooden thing open.
>You reach out a knock - more forcefully than you expected - upon it.
>You hear a faint, startled noise.
>Twilight Sparkle's familiar, cute voice rings out, only slightly muffled by the oak barrier.
>"Who is it? Spike can't knock that hard."
>You inhale, steadying yourself.
"It's me, Twi."
>"Oh, Anon!" she says, and you hear her trotting closer to the door.
>The knob comes alight with her magic, and twists open with a subtle click.
>Her smiling face appears as the door swings outwards, greeting you warmly.
>"I wasn't expecting a-"
>She makes eye-contact with you and her face drops.
>"Anon, what's wrong?"
>It takes all the assertiveness you have to say it outright, but you do.
"Twilight. Rainbow Dash tried to rape me tonight."
>There. It's out.
>She tilts her head, squinting her eyes.
>"'Tried to'? I don't understand what you mean. Did somepony stop her? Are you here to report them?"
>She looks past you, to your disbelief, worry creeping into her voice.
>"Is Rainbow Dash hurt? Where is she?"
>the fuck
>no way is this happening
>>
>>27233087

"I...I guess she might be." you practically shrug verbally, in disbelief that that's her priority.
>"Oh no!" the concern in her tone is exacerbated by the cute little hooves-on-the-sides-of-her-head gesture she does.
>"We need to go make sure She's okay!" she says, horn lighting up as she leaves her bedroom and closes the door behind her.
>And this is too much.
"Wha- what about *me*?" you ask, incredulous.
>Twi looks baffled.
>"What about you, Anon?" she says, tilting her head like a confused dog.
>You put your hands on your hips.
>Whatever this is, it stops now.
"I almost got *raped*." you restate, as if she didn't hear you the first time.
>Twilight just kind of makes a face at you.
>"Uh, alright, so? It...happens sometimes, Anon. I'm pretty surprised it was only 'almost'."
>'only almost'
>"In fact..." Twi begins, her voice sounding wary.
>"...I should probably ask you why it wasn't successful. you did cooperate, didn't you, anon?"
>the hell is this surreal twilight zone bullshit
"'Coopera'-? I *ran* from her! I ran all the way across town!"
>>
>>27233108

>Twilight jolts her head back, eyes wide.
>"You did *what*? Anon that's...I-I don't know if there's even a word for what that is!"
>you're pretty sure there's a few
"'Smart' comes to mind!" you say, stomping a foot to emphasize your point.
"'Reasonable'. 'Logical'. *'Self-defense'*. *'Good'*."
>She's just shaking her head, mouth agape, brow furrowed.
>"'Good'? anon, how could it *possibly* be 'good' for you to not have given Her what She wanted?!"
>fuckin what
>you don't even know where to begin with that
>she doesn't let you begin though
>"Rainbow Dash is a *mare*, anonymous." says Twilight, stern.
>"you're a male. you *give Her* what She wants. That's basic knowledge! It's kindergarten stuff! It's how aaaaaaaaall of this-" she gestures out in all directions "-works!"
>No way.
>That's insane. Retarded. Immoral.
"Twilight, you cannot seriously be saying to me that in Equestria the males-"
>"Obey the Females!" she finishes for you.
>"Serve the Females! *Listen to* the Females!"
>There's a crash as the door to the library swing open way too harshly, and something zooms up the stairs right behind you.
>"*Rut* the Females, whether you. Want. To. Or. Not."
>That's Rainbow Dash's voice, because of *course* it is.
>>
>>27233136

>You wince and turn around to face her, taking a step to one side as you do so, hoping to put your back to a wall and get a little distance between you and the mares.
>Dash, hovering above the floor with the steady beating of her wings, gets closer to you as you try, and with your back to that wall...
>You try to mentally note all the exits in the room. There's one, and Twi and Dash are between you and it.
>Maybe if you-
>Dash cuts off your train of thought
>"Seriously, Anon, dude, I don't get it. I said 'rut me' and you didn't rut me. You *know* I'm a Mare, so-"
>Twi cuts *her* off in turn, placing a hoof on her side, and speaking in a calm, understanding tone.
>"Rainbow Dash, I don't think our friend Anonymous understands Mare supremacy."
>Rainbow's face scrunches up as she turns to look at the bookish unicorn.
>"Are you serious?" she asks, voice reaching a strange pitch in her disbelief.
>Maybe this is the chance to save yourself.
"Um, yes, I never heard of anything like that and mrrrfff-"
>Twi's magic suddenly blocks your mouth, muffling what you were trying to say about equality.
>"Oh, you see, Anonymous, Rainbow Dash was talking to me, and not you."
>"Yeah!" is all Dash adds. She's so insightful.
>and dammit you knew who dash was talking to.
>you try to claw the cloud of purple light out of your mouth.
>it doesn't work since it's, well, light. it's not something you can grab.
>light that is somehow muffling your speech and making it just a little bit difficult to breathe
>damn magic
>"Now, I can appreciate things might be different on your 'Earth', but here in Equestria, and Griffonstone, and Yakyakistan and all the other Queendoms of the land, it's not acceptable for a male to speak out of turn like that."
>'queendoms'? seriously?
>you're fuming right now.
>the king of fuming where you don't actually do anything, you just stew in the anger.
>>
>>27233145

>Twilight smiles warmly.
>"You stopped struggling. Does that mean you're gonna behave?"
>inwardly, you string together a number of curse words
>"I'm sure it's hard for you, Anonymous, but that's how we do things here. Please try to understand."
>more curse words, and the distinct feeling of random muscles in your body tensing and releasing.
>Twi's smile broadens, as Rainbow says, "Yeah, understand that this thing-" she pokes you lightly in the groin, a little off-center, she's likely got no real familiarity with human anatomy, "-means you listen to me, cause *I* have one of those things I showed you earlier."
>Twilight clears her throat, and Rainbow continues.
>"Oh, and do whatever Twi tells you too. We're both Mares. You probably knew that."
>Twi rolls her eyes as Rainbow gestures between the rear ends of the two.
>"Anyway, Anonymous" Twi resumes, "if you're going to behave, I don't have to keep blocking your speech, so..."
>her magic dies down, and your body shifts slightly as it regains the ability to breathe comfortably.

That's all I ever wrote. Moar or kill myself?
>>
File: 1454766823061.gif (711 KB, 200x331) Image search: [Google]
1454766823061.gif
711 KB, 200x331
>>27233155
please
>>
>>27233155
>>27233077
>>27233055
>all these dubs
>>
>>27233155
Kill top cunt, then yourself.
No, just kidding. For the second part, that is.
>>
File: 1448522128686.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
1448522128686.gif
4 MB, 270x263
>>27233155
>Moar or kill myself?
I'm sorry but this is just awful
>>
>>27233288
>>27233276
>>27233221
>thread is about mares raping men
>posts green about mares raping a man
>'kill yourself'
>>
>>27233323
He fucking asked
also top cunt just makes it worse
>>
Well damn.
What don't you guys like about it then?
>>
>>27233380
I don't claim to be a physic, but I think they are just joking.
Also, I don't know if you've noticed, but whenever someone asks if they should continue their story, everyone always replies with "Yes, stop asking."
>>
>>27233413
Yeah, true.
I kinda just want some real feedback though. I'm unsure about what to do with this story and stuff.
>>
>>27233155
Isn't this like the 4th or 5th time this has been posted in the last month? If you want to write more, write.

We'll read it
>>
>>27231523
I bet she's saying in that screencap "Nintendo Wii!"
>>
>>27234264
3rd time it's been posted since the year started.
>>
File: 55110.png (20 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
55110.png
20 KB, 800x750
>>27233155
i want more
>>
>>27231523
Is this RGRE but with more violent sex?
>>
>>27234618
No, it's female characters raping male ones.
If you're a tumblrista who honestly believes irl rape is only male-on-female, then still no, since this doesn't have to imply anything about the society these fics occur in.
It's just chicks raping dudes.
>>
>>27234681
>chick's raping dudes
it's RGRE
>>
>>27234797
'Rape' is not a gender role, and that thread is specifically about societal things.
This isn't that, deal.
>>
>>27234797
So, as a dude, I am obligated to rape chicks?
>>
>>27234863
It's punishable if you don't at least two mares per day.
>>
>>27234872
>mares
oh shit i need to find a farm quick
>>
File: 1447436534611.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1447436534611.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27233155
>>
>>27233425
A story about anon trying to get them to understand his perspective without devolving into a smut fic would be interesting
>>
>>27235967
This is a rape thread, but that's definitely a good idea.
I'll see what I can do.
>>
>>27233155
>blueballing us in the RGRE thread
Come on, son.

When does Anon break down and start to enjoy it like every despoiled heroine does?
>>
>>27237274
The exact instant you write that.
>>
>>27231523
tfw you will never be raped by Startlight
>>
>>27233155
Have a pastebin anon?
>>
File: 1359958852467.png (344 KB, 1174x1024) Image search: [Google]
1359958852467.png
344 KB, 1174x1024
>>27231523
>Mares Rape Men Thread
Really? Really. Lot of thought and effort put into this.
>>
>>27238541
Sure.
http://pastebin.com/u/Mr_Sympathy
Glad you like that piece enough to ask.
>>
>>27238592
I did like it, please continue it or something similar!
>>
>>27238619
Well, I do have another, vaguely similar green, that isn't in the paste where the mane six (minus fluttershy) rape a male version of fluttershy.
It's not finished, and way more explicit (which also makes it come off as darker), but I can dump it here if you want.
>>
>>27238675
Please do! All green is good green, and that sounds like green i will really enjoy.
>>
>>27238675

Also be aware that threads like this are being scruffed* most nights, so if something happens here, just add to your pastebin.
>>
>>27238687
Well, alright, I suppose I warned you.

>>27238704
And you warned me right back. Fancy that.

All you really have to know going in is the fandom named male Fluttershy 'Butterscotch' for whatever reason.

>"M...mares, I-I-I really don't w-w-ant to..." said Butterscotch, wincing rapidly from the feeling of her ministrations.
>Rarity responded, "You'd be surprised how little that matters, darling~", adding a lip bite and a speed-up for good measure.
>The other mares stared at the nonconsensual hoofjob intently, though none moreso than Applejack and Rainbow Dash, who could scarcely await their turns, soaking the chairs they sat on in anticipation.
>Dash was outright humping her's.
>Twilight, as always, was taking notes on a small journal she kept aside for these little get-togethers.
>How best to restrain a stallion while still letting him wriggle. How best to tease a stallion without letting him cum. The topics went on and on like that.
>She had already written a treatise on how to get past the various animals he thought could guard him.
>Twi's brow furrowed as she nodded and erased something.
>By contrast, Pinkie Pie mindlessly shoveled another hooful of cookies into her mouth in anticipation.
>She had a special recipe for when they raped Scotchy all together like this, and it was her favorite thing in all Equestria to cook, and her second-favorite thing in all Equestria to taste.
>The first-favorite was, of course, the yellow stallion, bound to the bed in the center of the room, ineffectually protesting.
>He was the first-favorite thing to taste for all five of them, really, no matter how bad he didn't want to be.
>>
>>27238735
>Rarity, made an 'mmmm~' noise as Scotch blushed harder and harder, breathing becoming shallower as his panic deepened.
>It was a process they had all happily caused in him over and over again.
>And Rarity took great pleasure in removing her slicked hoof from his turgid length before he shot, leaving him able to do little more than whimper from the release falsely promised.
>Applejack reflexively shouted out "That's tha way, Rare!" before thoughtfully elaborating with, "Keep the feller guessin'! More fun fer all tha mares here that way.".
>Looking up from her notebook, Twilight chimed in.
>"That's right, Applejack! All five of us enjoy this a lot more when Butterscotch gets-" she paused and began flipping through prior pages, "-'blueballed' for a little while. He hates it so much~"
>She trailed off with a satisfied sigh, staring into the pained eyes of the element of kindness.
>He didn't plead verbally. He learned to stop bothering with that some time ago, when Twilight forced him to be the 'entertainment' at Cadance's bachelorette party.
>He didn't like remembering that day one bit.
>Returning the stallion's mind to the present, Rarity stuck her head forward, and gave him a brief, sucking, kiss on the neck. Whether as a consolation prize or another way of stepping up his frustration, who could say?
>Pinkie certainly found it funny. She giggled so hard, she snorted, just slightly.
>"Ooh, I should try doing that next time!" she said, chipper, eyes closed in simple elation.
>Rainbow Dash nearly cut her off with a speedy "pft." before adding "*I* should try it right now. No, wait, something even better right now!"
>Her blue ass elevated off the seat slightly, a trail of clear, fragrant fluid between the two.
>>
>>27238743
>Rarity took her eyes off her winged, yellow prize for the first time since she approached the bed, turning them instead to the now-paused Rainbow Dash.
>Being careful to fully enunciate every word, the most ladylike mare in the room admonished, "Rainbow Dash, that is *very* rude!"
>Rarity actually turned completely away from Butterscotch for full effect, as Dash's face dropped.
>More in shock and disappointment than in embarrassment.
>"The rules we came up with *cuh-learly* state the mare at the bed is the sole decider of what happens to our friend Butterscotch."
>Dash rolled her eyes.
>"I *know* that, Rarity! But-"
>"'But' nothing." Rarity said, closing her eyes in finality. "We. *Agreed*."
>The blue pegasus sat back down.
>"Fiiiiiiine."
>Scotch fond himself speaking up, despite himself.
>"M-mares, if maybe just this once, if it's okay, maybe...*I* could decide what happens to me?"
>Dash rolled her eyes again.
>"Scotch, dude, the ENTIRE point is you DON'T. Seriously, how do you not know that by now?"
>Butterscotch whimpered, less in shock and disappointment, and more in embarrassment.
>Obviously, he knew he had no say here. His five marefriends taught him that over and over and over...
>"I-I...I'm sorry..."
>Rarity turned back to his prostrate form, warm smile on her face.
>"It's alright, Butterscotch, dear. We all make silly mistakes from time to time."
>>
>>27238748
>"Anyway, you're not going to finish with my hoof like that, my dear, sweet Scotchy." Rarity said, tone thoroughly devoid of malice.
>She pinched his cheek for effect.
>Face-cheek. She loved his backside as much as the other four did, but such a display would be simply too crass.
>Of course, it was already quite obvious to everypony in the spacious room how she intended to actually finish him.
>She climbed her way onto the bed as Butterscotch gulped, feeling the psychological pressure escalating.
>He knew what was coming.
>Rarity made her way to the headboard, savoring every inch of his sweating, frustrated form that made contact with her.
>"Ah do like watchin' 'im shoot in one 'a' us proper. Sumthin' about seein a mare all pleasured an' whatnot.." overshared AJ, completely ignorant of her latent bisexuality.
>Rarity sat up, groin nearly in contact with Scotch's head.
>Butterscotch's face twisted in pained recognition at the sight and smell of his prissiest marefriend's immaculate vagina as she spread her lips slightly with her magic.
>"Today, you're going to leave me a little gift in here~ A nice, warm white one~"
>She back off an inch and smiled.
>>
>>27238753

>Then she moved her bottom to one side of the bed, as if contemplating leaving entirely.
>Scotch felt her hoof alight gently on his chin, and she looked into his eyes with the sweet succor of a lover who cares about what you have to say.
>"Do you want to do that, Butterscotch?"
>Twilight couldn't tell what Rarity was playing at - her quill came to a sudden stop on the page, neatly interrupting a sentence on the merits of raping a stallion with penetrative sex.
>Pinkie just widened her eyes a little further. She knew what was coming.
>All she had to do to figure it out was ask herself, 'what would be the most fun-for-Rarity thing Rarity could do with this question?', and she knew the answer.
>"N-no!" Scotch said, almost wincing from the sudden feeling of self-determinism in his chest.
>Rarity's face fluttered with relief, her gaze softening with the bliss of a mare who knows she's doing *exactly* the right thing.
>She responded.
>"Why, my dear Butterscotch, that is-"
>She brought her groin once more centered over his body, but this time angled the entrance over the head of his overly teased dick.
>Applejack whispered a simple, "Yeah." at the site of Rarity's gyrating hips - not that Scotch's dong and predicament didn't play a valuable role in exciting her.
>Rainbow Dash was thrilled things were finally getting where they're supposed to be.
>She had to keep from rolling her purple eyes, as sick of waiting as she was.
>Rarity was done waiting to.
>"-exactly what I want to hear." Rarity finished up, before dropping her sex down upon his.
>>
>>27238765
>Scotch was within her almost instantly.
>The stimulation Rarity had forced upon him left him not only as hard as he had ever been, but slick with the thin ooze of precum - his utter lack of mental arousal, or even comfort, did not enter into the equation.
>As always, Butterscotch's body betrayed him, and served the mares he knew were his friends when - this - wasn't going on.
>Rarity herself was likewise ready for the particular kind of 'love' they all made Butterscotch share.
>She was wet, winking, and open.
>And unlike the poor stallion, she was perfectly comfortable with the situation, unabashedly turned on by it, even.
>The same was true of every other mare in the room.
>Twilight had opened a second notebook she brought with her today - this one already full.
>As Scotch writhed on the bed and tried to choke back moans and pleas for mercy with alternating breaths, his friend Twilight was rereading some notes she had taken on one of the times *she* raped him, some time ago.
>The memories of this particular incident never failed to the stir the fire in Twlight's loins - she loved reliving that incident in her mind, and most of her subsequent romps with the restrained Butterscotch were but attempts at living up to it.
>They had all failed so far, though, she loved making *him* relive it too.
>Her eyes darted back and forth across a particularly favored line about once when he got serious about resisting, and she got to bring a hoof to bear against his testes to remind him who the princess in the room was.
>She brushed her pink and purple mane from her eyes, and set that same hoof against her vagina, aching as it was for a touch.
>Then she stopped, and reminded herself that today was one of those days when she didn't have to masturbate, alone, in her bedroom.
>Butterscotch is here now, and giving her genitals what they need is *his* job.
>>
>>27238767

>Pinkie Pie's marehood was oddly still compared to the other four in the room.
>She was aroused, but oddly modestly so. Her real investment with these group rapes was simply that all of her friends had so much fun, all together, and all at once.
>It was like a 'rape your one male friend' party, and the elements of harmony were always invited.
>Plus she got good dick out of the deal. That part's always nice.
>She looked out over the room, taking in their smiling faces, and gnawing messily on another of her special cookies.
>Sure, Scotch wasn't smiling, but that was sort of the point.
>Every good party has a pinata, after all.
>They don't *want* to get split open and spray candy over all the other partygoers, but that's what they're *for*. That's why they exist.
>All six of them knew the same was true of their pal Butterscotch.
>She munched on another cookie and smiled.
>She'd offer one to her friends, but AJ was leaning in to Rarity's bouncing ass so hard it was amazing she didn't fall out of her seat.
>Rainbow Dash was busy clopping, tongue lolling sloppily out of her mouth.
>And Twilight --
>Well, honestly, Pinkie just wanted them all for herself.
>They were butterscotch cookies, and if they wanted butterscotch, they could get their fill from their stallionfriend.
>She didn't mind sharing him of course.
>She loved it.
>It made them all so happy.
>"Are you enjoying yourself, Scotchie, dear~?" said Rarity, the arousal she felt expertly prevented from showing in her voice.
"N-No! I don't want t-t-this!" he said. "I'm NOT happy!"
>Pinkie giggled.
>Alright it didn't make *him* happy, but that was what made these gang rapes so great.
>At least to her.
>>
>>27238775
That's I ever wrote.
I'd like to come back to it at some point. This might be a good thread for that.

Paste of the first story here: http://pastebin.com/xpUqsusg
Second here: http://pastebin.com/amf1s73q
And feedback is always appreciated.
>>
>>27238795
>That's all I ever wrote.
Man, fuck typos.
>>
>>27238795

Thank you!
And thanks for updating the pastebin, I saved the stories from there as well for future reading.
>>
>>27238818
My pleasure.
And seriously, I'm only looking for constructive feedback. Any you got on anything in there would be helpful.
That goes for all of you, not just this particular Anon.
>>
>>27233155
More, just more
>>
>>27234848
>'Rape' is not a gender
Check your privilege.
>>
>>27238557
what the hell were you looking for /mlp/ is noting but porn anyway why not go all out
>>
>>27233155
Mane Anon snap and start killing every mare that tries to enforce her will upon him.
>>
OP, men cannot be victims of rape
>>
File: checked_my_privilege.jpg (7 KB, 372x195) Image search: [Google]
checked_my_privilege.jpg
7 KB, 372x195
>>27239146

>Check your privilege

Okay:

...and Rape is still not a gender. Your point?
>>
File: large.png (551 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
551 KB, 1024x1024
>>27231523

>man

you were saying
>>
>>27232095
>The Puss
It always cracks me up when people say that
>>
>>27242557
requesting more of this
>>
>>27241411
i think it was a joke
>>
>>27231523
It's this just more RGRE/Flutterrape?
>>
>>27243602
>you think
It was obviously a joke, anon.
>>
>>27242557
>>27242793
Outta here, shipper scum
>>
>>27231523
>>
>>27242793

Secumded
>>
>>27246599
bump
>>
>>27244377
Besides, everyone knows that Angel stole her heart in the last episode. She's hooked up with the bunny now.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.