[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did so many good artist and musicians left the fandom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: thumb.gif (399 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
399 KB, 250x250
What happened?
>>
They moved onto the other bandwagons because mlp isn't the big new thing anymore (Steven Universe, Undertale, etc.)
>>
>>27230425
They realised s6 is shit
>>
>>27230425
Ponies could ruin your career
>>
>why did so many left
>>
>>27230440
This. MLP was at best a fad.
>>
>>27230440
give steven universe a couple more seasons and it will suck just as hard
>>
>>27231630
And then something else will come along.

Hell a majority of the people here aren't even going to remember 90% of this shit in a decade.
>>
>>27231677
>a majority of the people here aren't even going to remember 90% of this shit in a decade
See the thing there is pony will get another show for us to bitch bout not being as good as FiM but we will watch it anyway.
Steven universe will not.
>>
>>27231700
i only remember season one, i literally had to google every season opener and end.
Maybe season one was simpler, maybe it was the original staff working on the show or the overall quality drop mid season two but yeah
>>
>>27230425
They are where the money is at.
>>
>>27231722
I generally remember the basics of every episode and I've only seen them once.
>overall quality drop mid season two
Nigga. Season 1 had so much cringe I barely made it to season 2. If it wasn't for the fact that I force myself to watch every episode of a show when I start watching it I wouldn't have gotten through it to 2.
>>
>>27231844
The bottom line for everything ever is always dosh
>>
>>27231846
im glad you got season 1 out of the way fast enough to catch up with current ships.
Season two wouldnt have catched half the attention the show got from season one
>>
Former artist here.

S4 was so cringe-worthy I left the fandom.
I just knew there was a S6 by randomly clicking topics here and there.
>>
>>27231970
did you go full furry or you jumped to steven universe?
>>
They were never in it for the pony like you or me anon. They saw peoples watchers and subs skyrocket when they made something with pony and jumped on the cash cow.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.