[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I remember Celestia being more patient and benevolent. Wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: boredlestia.jpg (60 KB, 860x527) Image search: [Google]
boredlestia.jpg
60 KB, 860x527
I remember Celestia being more patient and benevolent. Wouldn't it have been more in-character for her to ask Twilight what's wrong, or offer to help find Starlight?
>>
>>27230343
They couldn't even give her a single fucking speaking line. How does Nicole even make money? She hasn't had a line in like 877 days.
>>
>>27230343

She sees her as an equal now, 3 fucking season since Twilicorn
No need to be so patient now
>>
>>27230343
Celesita

Doesn't

Do

Shit.
>>
>>27230343
A teacher not being disappointed in their student when they have clearly made a mistake? I think Celestia was well within her character and role.
>>
>>27230395
This. Celestia must by so disappointed with Twilight by now.
>>
>>27230343
>Twilight leaves to go find Starlight
>Celestia speaks up
>"...You guys wanna hear a bunch of embarassing stories about Twilight when she was in school?"
>>
>>27230343

Fucking momlestia threads
Making all newfaggots think that the princess is so tolerant and motherly that she could give a tender answer to you shitting on her food
>>
>>27230343
Celestia will remove Twilight's wings in the S6 finale
>>
>>27230343
Shitty new writers make her act out of character.
>>
>>27230343
This was a pandering episode, designed to combined two great powers, Trixiefags and Glimmerfags, into a single mighty force of autism. All other character portrayals were ancillary.
>>
>>27230446
:^)
>>
I remember Celestia being bored with regality....so much as to say the Gala was always awful and that she only enjoyed it when it was literally ruined by Twi and co

I also remember Twi as always percieving Celestia as this godlile figure when she's really down to earth and gets bored and has emotions like anyone else
>>
>>27231137
Celestia's a toss-up. She's bored when it comes to regality, but she's close to useless when it comes to fighting the forces of evil.
>>
She was likely annoyed that Twilight was still trying to kiss up to her, instead of telling her about the situation. She probably wants Twilight to act more casually around her, now that they're the same rank.

She was also likely bothered by the fact that Twilight wasn't going out to look for Starlight and help her. Twilight should've known better than to act like everything was fine.
>>
>>27231231
>she's close to useless when it comes to fighting the forces of evil.
Thank bullshit writing
>>
>>27230343
>Celestia
>offer to help

when has this ever happened in the entire history of the show?
>>
>>27231672
Season 6 episode 2
>>
File: 1421902339372.png (63 KB, 509x812) Image search: [Google]
1421902339372.png
63 KB, 509x812
>>27230395
>tfw it mirrors my parents judging me for struggling to enter the workforce
>>
>>27230343
celestia is clearly too sad to speak because she was expecting to meet trixie
>>
>>27230343
she is doing that thing where you refuse to speak at all in sign of protest
she is protesting the shows quality
>>
>>27231771
Kek
>>
>>27231672
I think the better question is when has she ever actually helped?
>>
>>27231893
Well where in her imaginary resume does it say she has to? She raises the sun....not only that but if you want to go really deep...are you saying you'd rather have Celestia be the main hero rather than Twilight? What difference does it make in the end m8
>>
>>27230343
I think shes sad because she now doesn't have a star pupil since Sunny left and Twily became a princess. In my opinion, she is sad because she has been thinking about Sunny and bringing her back.
>>
>>27230343
It's understandable to act like that to Twilight, because she obviously knows Twilight was full of shit.

But there was no need to be a bitch to the other three guesses once Twilight left.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
>>27230343
id be pretty pissed of if i was invited to a nice get together with my student and her student's friend, but they ditched us and now there is only dissapointment and 3 autism at the table.
>>
File: r2_52cee29aca83f8.78571749.jpg (31 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
r2_52cee29aca83f8.78571749.jpg
31 KB, 640x400
>>27232884
Fuck it i liked seeing this side of her. No one is happy all the time. She was probably just having a shitty day. Still love her though.
>>
>>27230624
It's canon, anon.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.