[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Episode not written by Haber >It was great Who would've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (137 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 894x894
>Episode not written by Haber
>It was great
Who would've guessed?
>>
>>27229918
Everyone who didn't sperg out so much about fucking writers instead of just watching the show.
>>
>>27229931
/thread
Everyone can go home now.
>>
It was decent to be honest. Kinda far from being great tho.
>>
>>27229990
I thought it was powerful
>>
>>27229955
triple dubs have spoken
>>
>>27229918
Are there really people stupid enough to pre-judge episodes based on fandom drama rather than just watch each one and judge it by its own merits?
>>
File: trix r 4 kids.png (421 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
trix r 4 kids.png
421 KB, 1000x1000
>>27229918
>It was great
and powerful ;)
>>
>>27229918

Lets start with a 5/10
+Lesson, everyone learned a little
+Starlight not being Shimmer 2.0
+Stalker Twi
+Subtle suicide attempt
+complex plot
-Celestia being kinda a bitch
-Voice change

8/10
>>
>>27229918
It was decent, but that whole "trying to kill myself in front of a crowd" thing was really unneded.
>>
>>27229918
It had great and powerful vore
But even without that it was a pretty good episode
>>
>>27230492
I don't see a voice change, if any, being a bad thing. And Celestia wasn't as annoyed as everyone is saying.
>>
>>27229918
it was shit
characters were off
twilight is supposed to be the princess of friendship, yet she doesn't trust trixie and I feel like they don't remember what happened at the end of magic duel
>>
I want to see what happens at the end of this season if its revealed that every single episode Haber wasn't involved in personally was better than the ones he was involved in.

If this turns out to be true, then Hasbro needs to boot him
>>
File: starlightglimmer80.png (754 KB, 1476x828) Image search: [Google]
starlightglimmer80.png
754 KB, 1476x828
>Starlight not being Shimmer 2.0

That's the biggest takeaway from this episode for me. I had a feeling about with the way Starlight played on Spike's Ego to avoid meeting Sunburst in the season opener and I'm glad they went with it.
>>
>>27232280
Thing is even though twi is a shit, it's totally within her character to fuck up like that.
>>
I found myself hoping they'd both like each other and get some resentment for Twilight because of her flawed personality.
>>
>This one and previous one were great
>Haber had very little to do with them
I see a pattern here
>>
>>27229918
Nick Confalone has shown that he really does wants to write scripts that are well received.

If he is writing a Spike episode expect it to be seriously awesome.
>>
This is probably the first episode this season I would rate under 5.

Twilight has very good reasons not to give Trixie a second chance like Starlight: Starlight stuck around to clear up her mess and has been trying to change for the better.

Trixie ran away like a coward both times, she claims to be apologetic but has never actually made up for her mistakes and now boasts about being humble. Trixie wanders into town doing the same cuntish shit all over again clearly not changed at all, of course Twilight is not going to want to have anything to do with her.

But of course Twilight doesn't explain her reasons, Twilight having a good reason not to trust Trixie would be good writing so instead she just hates her and tries to force Glimmer into hanging out with someone else because she's an overbearing parent now.

My next beef with this episode is Glimmer ditches dinner with Twilight without telling her, making her look like fool in front of her boss and sending the message 'I've got a new friend so I don't need you' to one person that gave her a chance.

This is not OK, even if Glimmer didn't want to go she should of at least had the decency to tell Twilight she wasn't going, but again a scene of Glimmer calling out Twilight for putting more emphasis on her looking good for her boss than Glimmer making her own friends would be good writing so we can't have that.

Then we have the 'resolution', so Trixie admits to forcing her new friend Glimmer to choose between them because of her unhealthy obsession with Twilight, apparently that's not a problem because that was a side benefit of her friendship with Glimmer. Ok, just because your friends does not excuse you from using and manipulating them for your own petty rivalries.

And lastly why the fuck was Celestia in this episode? Obviously the good writing ban erased her chat with Twilight about her student going off with the wrong crowd at the worst time but they decided to keep her anyway, why?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.