[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you feel sad and unwanted, try to commit suicide and remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: haha.png (507 KB, 1280x698) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
507 KB, 1280x698
If you feel sad and unwanted, try to commit suicide and remember to go full an hero, in front of a bunch of random people!
But don't worry, there will be always that one good friend who will stop you! And then you can feel being wanted and loved!
The lesson from the last episode is priceless!
>>
>>27229439
I'll remember that next time I'm on the ledge because I can't make any friends. Make sure a bunch of randos that don't know me are watching and my one true friend will save me before I hit the ground.
I'll be sure to do a flip.
>>
>>27229439
Why must you make yet another bait thread? Is it for the attention? Would you feel marginally better if I gave you a (you)?

Here.

I hope I've entertained you for a half second.
>>
File: 1461621517722.png (215 KB, 540x578) Image search: [Google]
1461621517722.png
215 KB, 540x578
>>27229503
I didn't know there was a similar thread earlier, I'm sorry if I rattled your jimbos
>>
>>27229439
fucking hasdrone
>>
>>27229805
lol
>>
>>27229439
Would she really have died though?
I mean she got swallowed whole and people wouldn't just stand around or just leave. They'd call for help.
I think Twilight would've saved her if Starlight refused
>>
File: tempus fugit.png (291 KB, 620x500) Image search: [Google]
tempus fugit.png
291 KB, 620x500
>>27229439
>there will be always that one good friend who will stop you!
I don't have any friends.
>>
>>27229439

>remember to go full an hero, in front of a bunch of random people!

I found that pretty deep
>>
>>27230031
I saw at the end of the performance that the manticore was bowing to the audience. So no.
>>
>>27230031
>people wouldn't just stand around or just leave. They'd call for help.
There's been plenty of cases of performers dying mid-show and the audience just standing there, doing nothing, thinking it was all part of the act. And since Trixie had set up her show all alone, there was no one who could tell whether her trick had gone wrong or not.
>>
>>27230031
It's not a matter who would save her. The problem is they introduced the retarded idea of trying to hurt/kill yourself to bring attention and pity.
Just imagine those little girls who didn't get the new toy, they will get what they want only if they climb a few meters above the ground and threaten their parent they will jump on a head.
Too bad some of them will do it and crush their spines and some of them will get a toy. Kids love this kind of drama and easily pick up ideas.
Thanks Hasbro for a fucked up lesson.
>>
>>27229439
I

Hurt myself

today...
>>
>>27230445
To See

If I still could

Feel...
>>
>>27230785
Meme...
>>
>>27230785
I focus

on the meme...
>>
>>27229439
You missed the part where the manticore took a bow, implying he was trained and would have spit her out if the trick didn't go off as planned.
>>
>>27230864
Oh yeah, that's exactly how trained animals for magical acts work.
>>
>>27230880
Anon, the show has looney tunes physics. No one dies unless their evil like Sombra.
Trixie would have either been puked back out of shat out and be none the worse for wear.
>>
>>27230909
Oooooh even better she would've become utter shit in front of everyone and then she really would've killed herself.
>>
>>27230880
>that's exactly how trained animals for magical acts work.
Well yeah, it's magic. They can make up whatever rules they want.
>>
>>27230814
The only thing

that's real
>>
>>27230864
It was a pun, like that one head of Hydra laughing at other heads when they failed to kill Twilight, Fluttershy and Pinkie. But it doesn't mean that both creatures didn't want to kill them.

>>27230909
Do you even watch the show? Do you remember what Trixie said?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbd1m02NfUI

Hint: 13:51
It was explained it's impossible to her alone to perform this trick, because she doesn't know how Hoofdini did it. A single mistake can kill her. And then, when she is all "booo hoooo, I'm going to do it, so I hope my friend will help me, heellooo~!", she knows it would kill her.
>>
>>27230084
You'll get one if you attempt to suicide in front of a crowd, you silly filly. DYEWTS?
>>
>If you're shit,then became an hero.
That's actually a pretty good advice.
>>
>>27231001
First off, that ain't what a pun is. Secondly, the Hydra bit was the heads laughing at their 'bother's' misfortune and is a poor analogy for the manticore bowing to the crowd.

>I'd be a goner
Riiight, because Trixie isn't known to be over-dramatic at all when explaining things. Do you even watch the show?
>>
>>27231106
man, you are overanalyzing it
>First off, that ain't what a pun is
buzzwords change- it was a meme
>>
>>27230426
I agree to a point, but kids don't need cartoons to act that 'lesson' out. They can think it up themselves, then watch in horror how they'll get scolded for making light of live and death
>>
Actually OP, it would be better if suicidal people tried to do it in public where everyone can see.
>>
>>27231155
>over-analyzing
No. It's a cartoon for kids. No matter what happened, Trixie was going to be fine.
>pun is a buzzword
Stop damage controlling.
>>
good work, Hasbro
>>
>>27230426
You're seriously underestimating the intelligence of most children.
>>
>>27231227
>No. It's a cartoon for kids. No matter what happened, Trixie was going to be fine.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid.
>>
>>27230031
The Manticore was also part of the act, it took a bow at the end along with Trixie and Glimmer
>>
>>27229439
>Be Anon
>You re in the public park, on top of the highest tree with a rope around your neck
>You thought about chickening out, but there s tv coverage and everything already
>Knowing yourself you knew that you d try to find a reason to not do it on the last time so you decided to an hero in public
>And boy you re glad for it
>You take a quick look on each of the watchers face
>Men and women alike stopped with their friends and family to see what was happening
>A good reminder of what you will never have
>Closing your eyes you ready yourself and jump off
>"...aaannooOOONNNN!!!"
>Out of nowhere the only one you could call your friend comes out of the crowd
>You open your eyes, already airborne, to see him pulling his magnum and taking aim
>He takes the shot and hit the rope above your head
>"There you go, hope i wasnt too late cause you sure dodged a bullet there"
"CARLOS!!!" - are your last words as you hit every branch before falling from the tree dead
>>
>>27229439
Hahaha as for many lessons this show teaches this one also doesn't work anon. I can guarantee it
>>
>>27230084
Are you sure about that? Maybe you just have to wait a little longer
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.