[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She was ready to risk her life for the sake of the show.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

She is a wonderful pony who believes in what she does and love, at the point of risking her life. She truly is great and powerful.
Can you say the same thing about yourself.?
>>
>>27229171
And this is why I love her.
>>
>>27229171
This episode made her a way more complex character, I really like her.
>>
>>27229171
>risk her life for the sake of the show
>risk her life for the show

What is your excuse?
>>
>>27229171
>risk her life
>>
>>27229171
The show must go on.

And because I will die why not leave traumatized everypony who came to see me fail
>>
>>27229171
All of Germany once believed in risking their lives to gas the kikes.
>>
>>27229333
>everypony
>>
>>27229364
Well they weren't wrong
>>
>>27229256
totally this, despite i feel like that was already her character.
She acted as she was meant to act.
>>
Y'all a buncha shit magic pony lovin niggaz
>>
File: trixie_squint.png (75 KB, 649x732) Image search: [Google]
trixie_squint.png
75 KB, 649x732
>>27229496
fuck OFF!!!!!
>>
>>27229171
I don't think she was risking her life for the show. That stunt at that point was her curtain call on life. She seemed more prone to going out with a bang and making it look like an accident than trying to pull off a stunt. She had no idea what she was doing at the end and in her depressed state, she probably wouldn't have cared about dying, and giving everyone nightmares in the process

That's pretty metal.
>>
>>27229669
Or perhaps the episode was just badly writen and by the end of it, as we needed something to happen that showcased that Starlight had forgiven her, the writer decided to go through with it, even if in terms of common sense it made none.
>>
>>27230183
Or perhaps ur a faget
>>
>>27230183

>badly written
>best ep of s6

Dude what?
>>
>>27230644
Don't you know?
Everybody in this board is a fagget
>>
>>27229171
>risk her life
Dude, she seemed depressed and very clearly knew that she wouldn't have been able to pull off that lethal trick.
It was basically suicide.
>>
>attempt suicide make friends
I love this show
>>
>>27229171
What a cunt.
>>
>>27230741
That's not setting the bar very high.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.