[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the differences between bronies and pegasisters, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What are the differences between bronies and pegasisters, and fans of other anthropomorphic animals, other than the choice of fandom? Why are you any different from, say, Tony the Tiger fans, or dragon enthusiasts?
>>
>>27219673
> dragon enthusiasts
With Ember, I guess the difference doesn't exist anymore.
>>
>>27219702
What is Ember?
>>
>>27219673
Bronies (and pegasisters) are a subset of furries, but neither the furries nor the bronies/pegasisters want to admit this and will swear up and down that they're totally different.
>>
File: shrug.png (307 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
307 KB, 894x894
>>27219673
If you want to go with the sexual aspect, for most its closer to bestiality than most furries will ever get. Thing is some people like anthro or human more so you have a fairly diverse pool of preferences. It could be categorized as a subset of furries and it has at least some overlap.

Thing is the major difference is the fandom in general, removing that key difference leaves some stuff behind but as "bronies or pegasisters" are names of people of the fandom the question you ask is hard to answer. Its like asking how does the loony toon fans differ from furries other than being fans of loony toons in general. Some fans of loony toons will fap to the roadrunner yeah, but some furrys aren't in it for the sexual like most fans.

>>27219722
This should help
>>27177389
>>
>>27219673
bronies sperg about it like it's their god's law
other fandoms just like whatever
>>
>>27219673
bronies and pegasisters are driven by enjoyment of the content of the show. Unlike, I presume, Tony the Tiger fans. Dragon fans seek out dragon content based on their love of dragons, which is the opposite approach.
>>
>>27220020
I like this definition. This OP.

Bronies were born from a love for a show. Content was born from that love.

Scalies and furries produce content to love because of their love for these creatures.

As for what they do, it's pretty similar. Talk about and post about shit they like, go to cons, party. One major difference is the brony conventions tend to be more 'ayy lmao' or 'love and tolerance' depending on the group you hang out with. Furry cons are more about sex. Lots of sex happens there.
>>
>>27220094
An interesting perspective. Thanks.
>>
>>27219673
Why are you here?
>>
>>27220515
To learn, and to sate my curiosity.
>>
>>27219673
>>27220094
Just remember, every fandom has a dark side. This definition is good, but depending who you talk to is what you get. You can go to a furry con and not see the sex, you can go to a Brony con and see the sex they've been hiding. Every fandom, be it furry, pony, anime, etc. Has a dark little corner in a cave somewhere that harbors several people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.