[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the wealthiest of the Mane 6?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
The way I see it, it goes like this:
1) Twilight
>Princess: gets endless tax revenue and a multi-billion bit castle
2) Rarity
>Successful store owner with a rapidly expanding business. She can also find gems.
3) AppleJack
>Although much of her money is invested in supporting her large family, she always cleans up nicely when cider season rolls around. Should she run into financial trouble, she also has a huge network of relatives to fall back on.
4) Pinkie Pie
>Has a regular job at SugarCube Corner with a steady income, and gets a large payout every time she's contacted to put on a party. It's a living, although she doesn't have much upward career potential.
5) Rainbow Dash
>She spends most of her days lounging about, but gets a moderate income as a weather manager. Luckily living in a cloud house, she doesn't really need all that much to get by. She has real career potential later in life as a possible Wonderbolt
6) Fluttershy
>A hippy who lives in a shack in the woods with a bunch of animals. Maybe gets a dime here and there as a vet
>>
Nyx is the richest by far
>>
>>27209613
I guess AJ can vary depending on wether or not your talking her net worth or how much she can actually spend on herself. The farm would have thousands of bits but aj mightnt even have a thousand
>>
>>27209613
Twilight was probably richest from the start. Her house in canterlot is nice.

>twilight gets endless tax revenue
Lol no
>>
>>27209613
Yeah, dispite her personality Twilight is an aristocrat. Before she became a princess she was hoof chosen by Princess Celestia and had an ALICORN babysitter who eventually married into the family.

As a previous anon said AJ would have a lot of net worth in her land and produce but Rarity is an entrepreneur and will probably overtake AJ in a few years.
>>
>>27209613
Twilight Sparkle will be no longer a princess in the future.
>>
>>27209613
>tax revenue
this is a perfect world anon. there are no taxes.
>>
>>27211458
>implying
>>
>>27209613
>Implying Fluttershy doesn't sell weed to ponyville.
She probably became friends with Treehugger because TH is going to start selling her weed in another town. Flutter-butter is expanding her business too.

Also Rainbow Dash lives in a cloud mansion. Clearly her family has money.
>>
File: митмитм.png (551 KB, 1264x725) Image search: [Google]
митмитм.png
551 KB, 1264x725
>>27211548
>Rainbow Dash lives in a cloud mansion
>>
>>27211557
It's like you don't watch the show
>>
>>27211548
but it's made of clouds.....you know like...cheap free material.
>>
>>27209613
Fluttershy is Rich in an entirely different way that the others will never experience.
>>
>>27211573
Lumber and stone is free as well.
>>
>>27211573
Cheap and free don't work in the same sentence...
>>
The wealthiest pony is not the one who has the most, but the pony who needs the least.

By this standard, all of them are quite wealthy, as they are all happy in their chosen life, but the wealthiest is probably Applejack, who even if you asked her, would probably not change a thing.
>>
File: 1425395196822.jpg (26 KB, 193x212) Image search: [Google]
1425395196822.jpg
26 KB, 193x212
>>27211577
>>
File: 1426862482134.png (121 KB, 463x638) Image search: [Google]
1426862482134.png
121 KB, 463x638
>>27211599
>implying
>>
Fluttershy friend with benefits can summon anything. Money, food, other creatures, ect.

She practically controls Discords magic, so I'd put her on the same level, if not a little over Twilight.
>>
>>27209613
im pretty sure fluttershy gets payed a regular wage by the ponyvile government.
she pretty much single handedly keeps the local ecosystem going
>>
File: scared.jpg (78 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
78 KB, 720x576
>>27211458
I was once told in the "perfect world" taxes are set to 100%
>>
>>27211703
Well yeah, you work, you get no money or anything, but you get EVERYTHING you could ever need because of that. Health care, food, everything.
>>
The question is a bit slighted because it confuses liquid assets, capital and earning potential all in one.

1) Twilight
>From a wealthy Canterlot family and has authority and clout as the princess of friendship. She lacks the mentality to abuse her position for profit, but has access to the most wealth.
2) Rarity
>Father is a sports figure, probably helped pay for Carousel Boutique. However she has done well enough in Ponyville to open shops in more expensive venues.
3) Applejack
>Owns a lot of assets in land, but most of the profits are tied up in continued operations of the farm, and split among multiple family members.
?) Fluttershy
>A complete wildcard. We'll get to know more about her family soon, but much of her efforts appear to be charity, even if her abilities allow her to get gems like the one she gave Spike in "just for sidekicks." Also, her permission to study the Breezies suggests a higher education as well as a fair amount of clout.
5) Pinkie Pie
>Party organizer who left a rock farm, which value is questionable compared to Sweet Apple Acres, but value is also split among family members. As an employee of Sugarcube Corner, probably one of the lower earners in the group.
6) Rainbow Dash
>Civil service no matter how you look at it. A member of the Ponyville weather team that aspires to be a member of an elite flying group which is a branch of the military. Wealth does not appear to be her goal in life.
>>
>>27209613
Probably Applejack and Rarity, I always saw the whole "we cant afford nunna that stuff savin up for a new barn shooger cube" thing as a big act so the ponies dont hit her up for freebies.

Everyone not their own boss is probably on the same financial status. Twilight doesnt count since muh stipends isnt really income and more on living off the taxes of other ponies.
>>
>>27209613
For Fluttershy, think of it this way: we know her brother has been living off of their parents for a while, which suggests that their parents are probably loaded. Fluttershy probably gets money from them, too, when she needs it.
>>
>>27209613
Twilight's princesshood doesn't come with actual royalties or political power beyond ties with the others and her title
Mayor Mare still handles and governs Ponyville affairs, but Twilight owns a very big and "expensive" playse-....house, and is of a royalty-entitled race.
Her family IS still wealthy considering its connections, but as an individual, I wouldn't put Twilight all too high up there.

The rest I agree with.
>>
>>27211850
>Fluttershy
>A complete wildcard. We'll get to know more about her family soon, but much of her efforts appear to be charity, even if her abilities allow her to get gems like the one she gave Spike in "just for sidekicks." Also, her permission to study the Breezies suggests a higher education as well as a fair amount of clout.
I've actually been thinking about this ever since that discord episode. If she was studying the breezies, that means she has the education/degree that people will take her word into consideration concerning ecology/biology. She has the know how to be a vet, and understands animals enough that people go straight to her if they have an animal problem. (The parasprites are an exception. Neither she, nor Twilight, one of the most knowledgeable ponies in the show, knew what they were, so you can't really fault her for that. Also Philomena, but again she had no experience with anything like her.) Sure, some of this might be due to her cutie mark and years of experience dealing with animals since she got it, but where would she get the money for the things she needs? Even if she isn't a professional of some sort she would need a great deal of wealth to pursue her interests, much like the gentleman scientists of an earlier age. I personally believe her family is rich.
>>
>>27211689
I always thought Fluttershy was some sort of ecologist so this is probably how she gets paid.
>>
>>27215545
thats why a bird in the hoof is on my 3 episodes i would make non cannon list i found it a bit far fetched that she would not know about pheonixs

i disagree about charity she would do it for charity but i think she is payed by the government for keeping the animals going and whatnot.

i doubt education is expensive in equestria though it seems like with celestia as a ruler accessible education would be a high priority.
>>
>>27209613
I'd put Rainbow over Ponka considering she has a bangin' house and a cushy government job.
>>
>>27211632
>the wealthiest is probably Applejack, who even if you asked her, would probably not change a thing.
>reason she wanted to go to the grand galloping gala was to make enough money to fix all her broken down shit
okaythen.tiff
>>
>>27209613
Doesn’t rainbow dash have a cloud mansion with statues and fountains? Easily the nicest house of the main 6 before twilights castle.
>>
I would put pinkie on the bottom, child of rock farmers which is the equestrian equivalent of welfare. She works for the cakes to stay in there spare bedroom and gets a small allowance. pinkie is the only one of the main 6 that cant support herself.
>>
File: 1367609363426.gif (744 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1367609363426.gif
744 KB, 245x300
How much is a bit worth?
>>
>>27218496
i think any competent pegasus can make their own little palace
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.