[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder if it's even possible for a pony to fall in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 572x303) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 572x303
I wonder if it's even possible for a pony to fall in love with a human. They're just so different to us in every way
>>
>>27209469
It happened already in canon.
>>
>>27209516
>movies
>canon
>not ignored EU shit
>>
>>27209469
>You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals~
They will fall in love the hot monkey dick. Come on Anon, it's like you've never read a single green in your life.
>>
>>27209469
>You said to a group of humans who managed to overcome that same barrier and fall in love with ponies
Anon, just...
>>
Why couldn't they?
>>
>>27209469
Dragons have loved pones
Pones have found griffons attractive
Interspecies is okay in Equestria so long as they're sapient
>>
>>27209516
She was a human at that point of time stupid
>>
File: thanks steven speilberg.png (964 KB, 1624x1210) Image search: [Google]
thanks steven speilberg.png
964 KB, 1624x1210
>>27209516
/thread
>>
>>27209516
lmao

no
>>
>>27210885
Well she had never seen a human before and almost instantly had a crush on one when she saw him.
>>
>>27209590
An interesting thing about our attraction to ponies is that they are solely designed to be appealing and/or attention grabbing to the human eye and brain from the beginning.

While the large eyes, big head, rounded features, and small limbs trigger the same protective mental response we would give towards a child, they also possess strange "adult" attributes, such as a particularly large range of understandable expressions, curved forms accentuated and filled out around the hips, body measurements proportional to the Golden Ratio, and smooth and consistent color and skin.

For the same reasons one can find anime girls childish appearing, but the other sees them as sexually attractive, so too with ponies, but on a wholly more exaggerated level.

How that reciprocates back to us from their perspective is hard to tell. Yes, Twilight crushed on a human, but is their perspective of humanity in person as detailed as we perceive, or are they seeing the simplified cartoon and also falling to the same animation tricks? Also perhaps the altered brain chemistry of the human mind started affecting Twilight to have the same standards of attraction.

Food for thought...
>>
File: 1452217876698.png (3 MB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
1452217876698.png
3 MB, 2100x1500
>>27211877
>Round, plump bodies
>Charisma, and the sentience and humanism to enable it
>Gorgeous hair and large eyes that invite you in.
>Youth and innocence, without the clueless
>Adorable and cute, without the schmaltz
>Beautifully characterized
>Thick, wonderful curves
>Act and behave within the fertile age range of 18-24

All that's missing is the lettering across the ponies forehead that says
"Please fuck me as hard as you can"
>>
>>27211887
>>Act and behave within the fertile age range of 18-24
Who are you trying to fool? Their childishness is endearing.
>>
>>27211903
Not so much how sensible and mature the characters are in relation to their age
More about how they withhold adult responsibilities and lives while retaining their childlike nature and curiosity
>>
File: 71-zzz.gif (109 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
71-zzz.gif
109 KB, 480x320
>>27209469
I wonder if it is even possible for a being to fall in love with an other being.
>>
>>27209469
Do you believe in magic?
>>
>>27212139
what the fuck is that? I see it but at the same time I don't.
>>
>>27209590
>>27211877
the important thing to point towards is this
>>clear skin
ponies have manes and fur, their skin isn't really visible. Their hair will not look so pretty as it does in the show. even a lot of photo genic horses look that way because they shaved the fur thin and oiled them up for the shot.
>>
>>27211610
It's a cartoon and she was a human at the time, it would just be too weird of she, as a pony, got a crush on a human.
It's not like he would get a crush on Twilight if she was a pony, and there is the difference.
>>
>>27212155
I spy a horsecock
>>
>>27209469
It's not possible because ponies aren't real
>>
>>27209469
And here I thought it's a veiled /mlh/ thread.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.