[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Princess Flurry heart is the problem and not the solution.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 4675645645.png (78 KB, 417x240) Image search: [Google]
4675645645.png
78 KB, 417x240
Princess Flurry heart is the problem and not the solution.
>>
>>27208920
Is the solution to feed her semen instead of milk as she grows up?
>>
>>27209373
The solution is feeding her cyanide.
>>
>>27209485
and happiness
>>
>>27208920
She might grow on us. And she wasn't pulled completely out of the anus. Babies being born has happened before and Shining and Cadence are married. It just makes sense. It was pretty op how she could just accidentally shatter an extremely powerful relic like that, though. She didn't even blast it with a laser, she just screamed.

A little off topic but I just rewatched the premier and I think it's cool that the power of love from the crystal heart is keeping back the frozen north similar to the fire of friendship melting the blizzard in the Hearth's Warming Eve tale. It seems like a nice bit of continuity.
>>
>>27208920
the problem is the fandom
everything after S3 is the fandoms fault for making mlp as popular at it is
so anything you don't like, you only have yourselves to blame in the end
>>
>>27208920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMa_D9XQ-5g
>>
>>27208920
So, what/who is the solution?
The final solution?
>>
>>27211929
>implying season 1 is canon
>>
File: freedom ain't flur-ree.png (560 KB, 1071x782) Image search: [Google]
freedom ain't flur-ree.png
560 KB, 1071x782
>>
>>27210208
>She might grow on us
They'd need some crazy timeskip bullshit to make that even remotely possible unless you're a babyfucker.With Shining/Cadence already getting very little attention beyond what's needed for "muh toy advertisments" and plots associated with them, she'll likely be rarely seen. That in itself is a blessing.
>>
>>27209752
and memes
>>
>>27212015
and dutygenerates.
>>
>>27208920
It's funny how the virgin fat neckbeards get triggered each time this show make the slightest reference to ponies having a sexual life.
>>
>>27214481
No one cared about the fact that shining/cadence fucked or that the cakes did the same.
Baby shenanigans are never really enjoyable to many, though.
>>
>>27214481
That is not at all why she is hated.
We hate her because she is horrific, overpowered, will only ever be a source of problems (unless she causes problems, then fixes them later on which would be retarded since babies can't learn life lessons), and I personally just hate small children in general.
>>
>>27208920
Skyla + Nyx = Flurry
>>
>>27214549
Even Nyxfags and autists with severe mary sue syndrome don't like her.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.