[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you appreciate a character better if she/he would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Would you appreciate a character better if she/he would have a different personality or particular traits? Maybe a character you don't like?
>>
>>27208751
if a character had a different personality, it would no longer be that pony
>>
File: come at me bruh.jpg (60 KB, 487x585) Image search: [Google]
come at me bruh.jpg
60 KB, 487x585
>>27208751
I already love Maud, though.
>>
>>27208764
/thread
>>
>>27208751
I'd like Silver Spoon if she had a personality at all.
>>
>>27208764
Sand to heap discussion. If you changed Fluttershy to not being good with kids, then is she still Fluttershy? How much deviation can happen before it stops being here?
>>
>>27208961
>here?
her
>>
>>27208961
This. Imagine maud, instead of limit herself to be reluctant to show facial expressions, she could also make ironic jokes. That could give her a lot more of a character than she is now
>>
>>27208961
>is she still Fluttershy?
nope. she's someone very close to Fluttershy but not her
>>
>>27209011

I bet if you got her drunk, it would be a totally different story. Somebody get this mare some cider.
>>
>>27208805
She does have a personality. A very, very bitchy personality.
>>
>>27209011
So, Daria, then?
>>
It already happened for me.
I really didn't like Rainbow Dash at all untill Testing Testing 123 showed a cuter side of her character other than Sonic: as a girl, Tanks For the Memories continued this even though she was a bit of a cunt in that
>>
>>27210974
Go to hell you crazy fuck, those episode were horrible for her.
>>
>>27211256
How so?
>>
File: 1393080795449.jpg (36 KB, 251x226) Image search: [Google]
1393080795449.jpg
36 KB, 251x226
>>27210974
>Testing Testing 123
>Tanks For the Memories
but then it's RD, what do you expect?
>>
>>27211256
I don't think so. They showed a more vulnerable and sympathetic side the her that we'd never seen before.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.