[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MLPFEMTORPG -- NANI!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 8
File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2 MB, 1200x2559) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2 MB, 1200x2559
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1453938605116.jpg (186 KB, 900x820) Image search: [Google]
1453938605116.jpg
186 KB, 900x820
>>27208198
Post sheets
>>
b e a r s
>>
>>27208212

http://pastebin.com/VAceBbwY
>>
>>27208212
http://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: ponies,goats,sheep btfo.png (455 KB, 643x468) Image search: [Google]
ponies,goats,sheep btfo.png
455 KB, 643x468
>>27208212
http://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>27208212
http://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
File: MaximumShotaGoats.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
MaximumShotaGoats.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>27208212
>http://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
File: Revision 5.jpg (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Revision 5.jpg
1 MB, 1024x768
>>27208228
>>27208236
>>27208249
>>27208249
>>27208261
>>27208264
Flaming 8/5
Pryce 9/5
Novelus 6/6
Observer 7/6
>Golem 5/5
Shei 6/7
>Pheo 4/4
Flow 10/5
Amy 7/6

Last time on HolyQuest...

https://desustorage.org/mlp/thread/27125418/#27128496

After a day and a half's journey through sweltering badlands heat and severe dust storms, the party encountered an old ruin, comprised of a single pathetic tower sticking up out of the earth, surrounded by crumbling bits and pieces of an old castle. It was speculated that this was the ruin that the Ecclesians wanted explored, given that it was on the way to Mariposa. However, Box pointed out that the ruin the Ecclesians found had been a whole castle. It seemed as though this one had been buried, at least partially, between the Ecclesians' exploration and the party's arrival.

Within the old tower, the party found a host of large pony skeletons standing guard. They wore bits of stone armor, similar in appearance to Observer's golem. Flaming, Novelus and Flow found an old traditional Mariposan wedding headdress in the top floor of the tower.

The party went down the stairs to a storeroom. There was a door ahead of them (A) and a door to the right (B). Opting first for door A, they found a very unnaturally dark room that was crumbling and sloped as though knocked loose by an earthquake. After seeing something like a large pair of lips moving in the dark, the party turned back to go through door B.

After going through door B, they went down a long, wide staircase. Along the staircase they found some bloody clumps of pink wire, which Flow, Shei and Novelus recognized as a weapon of Wireframe, a Changeling and Buiwong cultist who accompanied them on their long journey to ZA (during the timeskip).

However, they soon heard some clacking of bones and a switch being thrown. Something loud and heavy dropped down from above, and began to roll...

(1/2)
>>
File: Shitty quick map.png (13 KB, 1306x642) Image search: [Google]
Shitty quick map.png
13 KB, 1306x642
>>27208228
>>27208236
>>27208249
>>27208261
>>27208264
Behind you, you see an enormous, spiked cylinder, shoddily crafted with petrified wood and stone, with clumps of bone sticking out of it. About three times a pony's size, the cylinder is now rapidly rolling toward you in the darkness with alarming speed.

"Ho-lee-shiiiiit!" Rus Tea cries as she looks back, then begins to run down the stairs. Spitshine climbs inside Box as the latter sprints down afterward.

Rus roll [1d10] [1d10]
Box [1d10] [1d10]

>Roll twice for running, higher accepted

>Spoiler has a quick diagram of the area so far
>>
>>27208364

"Hey! It's like in those stories!" Amy says excitedly as she takes bounces down the stairs. Bouncing down stairs results in massive jumps down a fair distance for maximum speed.

[1d10] [1d10] to bounce downwards
>>
>>27208364
>Renee's there too!
[1d10] [1d10]
>>
>>27208344
>>27208364
Pryce's ears perk up as the clacking sounds down the hall.
"What was that?"
He questions, looking up the stairs and trailing off as the log comes into view.

Feeling some energy from Novelus' encouragement, and not wanting to risk anypony getting caught under that massive block, his horn glows bright as he attempts to push back at it with telekinesis to slow and stop it.
>Telekinesis [Autocrit] [1d10]
As well as talking a few steps backward so he can get some room to slow it gently.
>Descend [1d10]
>>
>>27208364
>>27208344
Flaming, still dressed in the headdress and wreath of the wedding gown, turns around in shock as Rus Tea cries out in fear, "What?! What is it?"

She looks back, and her eyes open in shock at the sight of the stone cylinder falling down the stairs, and her feet begin to prance in place, "AHHH!" She screams in surprise, scraping her hooves against the stone as she prepares to meet it head on...

But then looks up and, noticing her headdress, realizes attacking it would damage the ancient relic. "Ooooooooh...." she turns and begins to follow Renee, Rus, and Box down the stairs, running at full speed

[1d10] + [1d10] for running

"R-Rus Tea! Can you hold my headdress and wreath?!"

>>27208391
"W-what stories?!" she shouts, chasing after her as she shakes her head in dismay.
>>
>>27208364
Shei-Sher picks up the string curiously, certain it belongs to Wireframe he pockets it

Before Shei-sher can make good on his decision to turn back and separate from Pryce The rolling boulder speeds after the party.

"Ba-a-ah! A cliche!" Shei exclaims and runs after Amy down the staircase

[I think this applies?]
>Goatcraft: passive; Min -1 for all climbing and agility rolls,
[1d10+1] [1d10+1]
>>
>>27208459

"You know, all those stories of ponies exploring old ruins and then they set off the booby trap and then a big thing rolls after them and they just barely escape without being crushed," Amy says jovially.

>>27208469

"If only I had a hat!" Amy laughs.
>>
>>27208364
The tired and bored Flow instantly snaps to attention as the enormous cylinder rolling towards the party, and his eyes widen in surprise.

"Holy shit, I haven't seen one a' these in decades!"

He holds onto his hat as he starts booking it.
>Going Sanic
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>27208469
"I-I never heard of such stories! Do they always end with them barely escaping?!"
>>
>>27208484
"Unless you have a whip to whisk us away I don't think this the time Amy!"
>>
>>27208520

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Amy laughs.
>>
>>27208495
"Indubitably! Save for only the least important characters. I send my condolences in advance Flaming."
>>
>>27208391
>>27208491
The swift hooves of Amy and Flow carry them far from the spiked cylinder's path, and they remain unharmed.

>>27208414
You attempt to slow the roller, but its momentum overpowers your spell. As you attempt to get out of the way, you fail to escape its trajectory in time, getting your leg caught beneath it.

>>27208459
>>27208364
>>27208469
Similarly, Flaming, Shei, Rus and Box begin to fall behind the others. Flaming barely manages to stuff the headdress into Box's mouth before she and the others get crushed beneath the enormous cylinder. It passes over them shockingly quickly, but each jagged splinter and chunk of the cylinder pressing into their skin makes it seem as though it is an eternity. As the cylinder passes over them, their wounds quickly seal over with a stony cover, leaving them feeling sluggish and heavy.

>Shei, Pryce, Flaming lose 1 Wound, get 1 level of Petrify, resulting in -1 to all actions

------------
>Everybody

The cylinder rolls ahead into the next room until it reaches a sloped arc in the ground with a rune on it. It slows as it rolls over the rune, then rolls into a pit slightly larger than it. You hear many more clanks and crunches as it falls deeper into the pit.

The room is incredibly dark, with Pryce's flame having gone out after getting run over. You hear the creaking of rusty machines and gears ahead, but you cannot see farther than the tips of your noses.

Box weakly opens his mouth, letting a dazed Spitshine roll out. Rus stoically picks herself up, shakily walking off her injuries with Renee's help.
>>
>>27208536
"hush!"
>>
>>27208564
Flow rubs his head as he pants, out of breath as he regains his energy.

"C'mon you lot...I've escaped...from many of these...before...with less space to run...ugh..."
He leans on Renee as he regains his breath.

He makes sure he has all of his stuff before looking at the others.
"Now that that's over with...what's next?"
>>
>>27208568

Amy giggles uncontrollably.

>>27208564

Until Shei and Flaming both get run over. Then, panic floods her face.

"Oh no oh no oh no!" she shouts as she rushes to them in the darkness.

"Here, quick! Drink this!" she says as she hands Shei a bottle.

[1d10+3] for natural remedy
>>
>>27208564
Pryce steps back as the log pushes back against his magic, moving to fast to hold back. He goes to turn to make a run for it feeling his magic not working, but unfortunately its too late.
"Aghg!"
Pryce chokes out as his leg is caught and crushed.

He tumbles down the rest of the stairs, picking himself up by his forehooves slightly on the ground. He looks back at his back right leg, holding it limp not wanting to risk further damage.
"Just...Just a little magic can fix it."
His horn glows white as he attempts to fix up his leg.
>Mantra of Purity [1d10]
>>
>>27208556
"WHAT?!" She shouts indignantly, still scrambling to run along on her legs down the trippy steps as she can. She grunts, "Are you saying you're more important than me?! Cause you're NOT!"

>>27208564
As the others quickly pull away, Shorthorns hops along on her hooves as she quickly manages to save the wedding relic, and is caught by surprise as she turns back to see the cylinder practically (and soon to be literally) on top of her.

"GAAAH!!" She cries out in pain as it rolls over her, silencing her for a moment as it passes over the young calf and moves onwards past the stairs, the spikes seeping into her limbs and causing her a great deal of pain as she quivers there, laying in pain following the roll over.

"Ah... ah... oo-oow...." she whimpers as she struggles to stand, growling to herself as she looks at the petrified skin. She struggles to move with the stony, flattened limbs and shakes her head. "G-great, this again... I-I hate stone now." She sluggishly makes her way to the bottom where it falls into the pit, and spits down into it in anger. "Stupid stories!"

She turns to look around the deep dark room, trying to see without Pryce's flame and her ears twitching in response to the gears and machines. "I-I can't see anything. Pryce, are you hurt? Can you make another flame?"

>>27208631
"It's nothing... ow... I-I've had WAY worse than this."
>>
>>27208564
Shei-sher Lets out a yipe as he's pulled under the weight of the rolling cylinder as is muted once it bears over him.

Once the cylinder passes Pheo flies down from his safe flightpath overhead, to perch on Shei's horns.
Shei-sher pulls himself up with a clunky motion "Aaa-a-a-a-aaahhh That hurrt.." Shei-Sher rubs his back in discomfort and feels they rough texture of rock similar to Flaming's legs from before.

"Curses.. hmm" He digs into his bag and begins treating the petrified spot with jasmine juice and whispered chants
[1d10+1] Spellbreaker
>>
>>27208648
>"Are you saying you're more important than me?! Cause you're NOT!"
"Apparently so.." Shei says while rubbing his back in discomfort

>>27208564
Pheo flies off Shei's horns for a slight moment with a flourish and a caw "Caw!"
>Blinding Flare: Recharge 2; A dazzling display of light blinds foes, Dazing them and lowering their damage by half.
[1d10] to illuminate the room for a moment.
>>
>>27208677
Flaming likewise grunts in pain from her injuries, finding it difficult to walk with her new petrified limbs, "Heh... w-we'll I guess we're at least on the same level." She snorts. "Could have SMASHED that stupid cylinder if I wasn't so scared of breaking my wedding stuff."
>>
>>27208648
>>27208648

"I-I think you're both equally important..." Amy says as supportively as she can, her ears folded back.
>>
>>27208648
"...Leg... I can try shortly..."
Pryce says through the strain of focusing through the pain to fix up himself.
>>
>>27208631
>>27208651
The petrified chunks break off from Shei's body, re-exposing the wounds which in turn are restored by the potion.

Pheo glows brilliantly, illuminating the room brightly, and retains a bright enough glow to function as a torch.

>>27208640
The pain dilutes your focus, causing you to misfire a small bit of power at some rocks instead.

>>27208622
Renee pokes your side. "Ought to get some cardio in you, even I'm not as winded," she teases, much to Rus' annoyance.

"Save it for the barracks," she grunts as she continues to dust herself off.

--------
>>27208648
>And everyone else

From the light of Pheo, you see that this room is not a castle room in the proper sense. Littered with old minecarts, pickaxes and other excavating materials, this room gives the impression that this castle was built into the side of a cavern or a mountain.

The large room extends forward partway, before the floor abruptly stops, ending in a large chasm. Within that chasm, along the walls, you see a vast network of mostly broken wooden scaffolding, where you see a scant few skeletons poking about at the walls and rocks, mindlessly. There is a broken bridge from your side of the room to the far side that extends across the cavern to the other end, but it would require a risky jump to cross. On the far end you see a large doorway.

Nearby, you see a kind of rotating wheel pulley system with platforms containing minecarts. Riding it could take you down to the bottom, where you see another doorway.
>>
>>27208725
"eeh.. Its- a wedding garmet? Did you pilfer it from one of the trapsed caracasses?"
>>
>>27208760
Flow scrunches his nose in frustration.
"Being strong is better than being fast..."

He picks up a spare pickaxe as a souvenir, and heads for the pulley system.
"Hrmn...looks like fun, if a little dangerous..."
>>
>>27208631
Amy catches Shei off guard with the potion. When Amy pops the lip of the potion into his mouth she can see Shei-Sher's eyes open with startlement.

He finishes drinking with a refreshed exhale "It tasted better that time."
>>
>>27208760
http://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
>>27208729
She looks up at Amy, snorting as she tries to shake off the petrification in her limbs, "W-well of COURSE I'm important. Shei must have been wrong about the stories, I'm sure lots of the important characters get rolled over, right?"

>>27208756
She grunts, looking down at her petrified limbs, "M-mine too... at least the wounds got closed up. I'd be bleeding all over the floor right now otherwise."

>>27208760
>>27208756
As Pheo's light fills the room with his fiery glow, she looks around at all of the mining equipment, bewildered at the look of so much heavy machinery she's never witnessed before. "What... what IS all this?" She moves over towards the closest cart (slowly and sluggishly), and trying to push it. "And what's it doing in a castle like this?"

She looks towards the chasm in the center of the room, watching the broken scaffolding and tensing up at the sight of more skeletons, rubbing at her frozen limbs. "Y-yeah. Had enough of those stupid things by this point." She looks at the massive jump between the bridge gap, trying to think the best way to cross it.

"Pryce? Do you think your magic is strong enough to lift us across all the way?"
>>
>>27208791
"What?! No! You know I don't rob the remains of others, gross!"

She giggles, "As a matter of fact, Novelus gave it to me."
>>
>>27208760
>>27208791
>>27208837

"That's because that one was an actual potion," Amy says with a nervous laugh. She nods with satisfaction as Shei's wounds heal.

"Now, Shortyhorns, your... turn..."

Amy trails off because she can actually give Flaming a potion. She notices a mine cart in the dim light. She stares at it with a blank expression. However, he blankness is quickly changed into elation. She zooms over to it at top speed and jumps in.

"Let's go for a riiiiiiide!" Amy sing-says excitedly.

>>27208859

"Only a super duper important character can get run over and still be so okay!" Amy says assuredly.
>>
>>27208760
Pryce struggles up, standing on his three good legs.. He looks at his bad leg, considering using mild telekinesis to hold it so he won't have to put pressure on it, but with another misfire of magic, dread fills his head.
Reaching into the pockets in his cloak, he pulls out the flying horseshoes and puts them on. While the last time they were used hurt somepony, as long as he doesn't use his horn it should be fine even with outside interference.
>Flying Horseshoes [Automatic]
Activating the shoes and taking to a hover, he feels a little more at ease with less pressure on hi injured leg.

"I'm going to check across the bridge. You all should take the safer route down."
He says to the party as he glides across the cavern to the large doorway.

>>27208859
"I'd offer to help, but I ca't even fix my own injury."

As Flaming suggests the mass levitation, Pryce instantly shakes his head.
"I don't want to risk that, not after the last time I used magic on one of you."
He says just before gliding over.
>>
>>27208868

*BEFORE she can actually...
>>
>>27208760
"hmm.." Shei-sher seems pensive "I will see to repairing the bridge with what scrap I can refurbish. Meanwhile, one of us should see what lies ahead of that door."

If there is a plenty of mine carts Shei-Sher grabs a mine cart and drags it toward the bridge and then he drags another. He begins tearing it apart with the hammer end of his staff for scrap metal.

[1d10+1] if needed
>>
>>27208868
>"That's because that one was an actual potion,"
"Well, consider me grateful."

Shei-sher ambles toward the bridge part
"You go ahead with Shorthorns. I will stay here and mend the bridge."
>>
>>27208868
She flattens her ears, stretching out her petrified limbs as best she can and straining. "W-well feeling like this I don't know if I want to be THAT important. Feeling like this is AWFUL. Ugh... all stony."

As she offers up her miracle cure, she opens up her mouth to take a sip and realizes she's distracted, and shouts, "A-Amy! Wait, you don't know what any of that stuff is, it could be a trap!"

>>27208881
"W-what about carrying us one at a time, could that work? Pryce? You did a good job carrying me before..."

Her eyes light up, "OH! Or your flying horseshoes! They'll work great without Shei cursing them, right?"
>>
>>27208867
"Did he now..." Shei-Sher shuffles his hooves in the dirt and turns his glance away from Flaming, appearing awkward. He breaks his nervous spell with a question "Did he rob it from a grave?"
>>
>>27208954
"...I don't want another accident to happen."

"I don't know, would he be able to control himself?"
Pryce says a little spitefully.
>>
>>27208978
She stomps her hoof, "No! He found it in a chest, then he proposed to me and gave it to me, that's all."

>>27208986
She scrunches up, "Well I can't jump across all stony like this, Pryce, it seems to be our only option."

She shakes her head, "I don't think that's going to be an issue, Pryce, he was just jealous then."
>>
>>27208797
While rusty and quite old-looking, the pulley system still holds the old minecarts well enough. You see a crank connected to where the pulley reaches your level, with a safety lock and chain around it.

Renee narrows her eyes slightly. "Quite so," she whispers mischievously.

>>27208854
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVagm39bnTQ

A faint prickling runs up your spine and across all your skin. You become more and more aware of a distant revving sound, one that gets closer and louder by the second. Like great, hungry engines the revving gets closer, followed by the chattering of bones and distant mad laughter.

You peek out the window and see a great cloud of dust coming from the southwest, its source just a bit too far off to see clearly. From here you can make out a large pirate ship with treaded wheels enabling it to move quickly through the sand and dust. Next to it is a smaller craft, and a great black trail lines the ground in its wake. It's hard to tell what's going on from here.

Onion, Zjetya and Volkama stand by the windows, peering out at the shapes curiously.

>>27208914
You break down the minecart into five usable pieces of scrap metal.

>>27208881
Flight-stepping across the chasm, you reach a small storeroom containing old boxes, now mostly broken down and nibbled by termites. In a few of the boxes, you see some surprisingly fresh linen wraps, big enough to be worn as scarves. With a peek down outside, you see all the skeleton miners have them. They smell quite a bit like crushed up bugs.

>>27208859
Spitshine taps you on the shoulder and passes the headdress back into your hooves without a word. You see him rush back over to Box, helping him take awkward steps forward on stiff legs.
>>
>>27209004
A bit of relief at something good, Pryce gathers up the linen wraps in his hooves, again fearing a backfire if he uses his magic.
>>27209004
>>27208998
>>27208868
With the wraps in tow, he glides back across the chasm and distributes them to the party, aside from Shei.

>>27208998
"No need, it was just a small room."

"I wouldn't put it past him."
Pryce mutters under his breath.
>>
>>27208868
The minecarts do not move as you sit in them. You see a crank connected to where the pulley system reaches the level that the party stands on, but it is locked with a chain.
>>
>>27209004
Observer takes interest in the sounds as well, heading to the control room to check on the source of the sound. When she notices what was making all of the noise she sends her nail beast to go defend the entrance.

Once her nail beast has been set up, she seals the entrance and prepares the cannon just in case. She even tries to get a closer look at the whole ship.

>Scouting out the ship.
[1d10+3]
>>
>>27209054
>>27209004

Amy looks at the "scarf" as it's given to her and cocks her head. "What's this?" she asks. "What does it do?"

She sniffs it. "It smells delicious!" she says in referenced to the crushed bug smell. "Is it for eating?"

>>27209067

Amy sits and vibrates patiently as she waits for everyone else to eventually give in to her will and ride the mine carts with her.

>>27208954

"Oh, I almost forgot," Amy laughs. She tosses a bottle to Flaming.

[1d10+3] for Natural Remedy on Flaming
>>
>>27209054
>Forgot Flow
>>27208797
>>
>>27208998
"Hmm.." Shei-sher hums pensively before returning to his work.

>>27209004
>>27208986
[1d10+1] tinker
Shei-sher is hard at work hammering together the metal sheets in a line for a useable bridge. He heats each sheet edge together with the same spell he uses to heat armor. Hammering the molten lines together until sturdy.

He lifts his head to watch Pryce hover past the gap and sighs before going back to work "You must ask him Shei. This is the appropriate time."

Once finished with the bridge Shei lays it over and follows after Pryce.
>>
>>27209098
"Its cloth used to cover injuries so they don't get infected."
Pryce sniffs at his wrap as Amy mentions its taste, not seeing how it could be delicious.
"No, I don't think it'd taste all that good or be good for you like that."
>>
>>27209004
Flow scratches his head as he looks at the crank and pulley, confused.

"U-uhm...I forget how this works.
>>
>>27209129

"Oh," Amy says, matter-of-factly. She drapes it over her head.
>>
>>27209004
She looks at Spitshine as he approaches her and hands her back the wedding gear, taking it slowly in her frozen hooves with a gentle nod, "Thank you Spitshine. I'm glad they made it alright. That trap didn't scare you too much, did it?"

>>27209054
>>27209004
She watches Pryce gather the material from the room and takes the scarf he offers, taking it to wrap around her wreath as well as she lowers her ears in disappointment. "Oooh. Was hoping it'd be more. Why make a bridge towards something so small, are you SURE that's all there was?"

She gives him a slight scowl, and lightly punches his leg. "Come on, don't mope about it Pryce."

>>27209098
>>27209054
Seeing as nothing happens to the mine cart after Amy climbs in, she approaches it and observes it, trying to see what it all means or how it works
[1d10-1] observational skills

She moves up over the edge, lightly putting her hooves on the sides of the metal cart as she gives her the cure, gulping it up readily, "Oh, THANK YOU. I hate my limbs feeling like this, it's like I can't run or do anything at all!"
>>
>>27209128
As he works and dismisses her statement, she snickers, poking more fun at him. "H-hey? Don't you think anything of that, Shei?"
>>
>>27209184
"It was just a small storeroom. I guess it was either the only spot they had for keeping things aside, or were going to plan to dig there more in the future."

>>27209184
Pryce's body sways slightly at the punch since he's hovering, leg's swinging.
"I'm not moping, I just don't trust him."
>>
File: pickelhaube.jpg (118 KB, 697x800) Image search: [Google]
pickelhaube.jpg
118 KB, 697x800
>>27209077
You get a better look at the ship as it rapidly approaches - aboard the landripper stand a motley gaggle of bandits, at least twenty, wearing ragged mashups of disjointed armor pieces. They appear to be holding onto their ship for dear life, lest they fly off from the speed. On their mast, you see one of the pony-like angels that attacked the Bodhidharma in ZA, tied up and covered in injuries, a large harpoon piercing its shoulder clean through.

The smaller craft adjacent to the ship is a smaller, more mobile magitech craft. Some kind of glider, it has two wheels on the back and one in the front, spiked and covered in skeletons. It is attached to the ship by a huge chain with a hook. In its wake, you see a long asphalt trail that appears as it drives. The rider is a hideous amalgam between horse and machine. Hunched over the bike, its body is a fusion between a large horse (not pony) skeleton, with many magitech components all over him. He wears a pickelhaube littered with spikes. You hear him screeching wildly with ecstacy, a long tongue lolling out of his mouth.

"Haaaa.... what're the odds they'll let us go for a song?" Zjetya nervously asks. Onion growls deeply, scowling uncharacteristically.

>>27209128
Despite your welding efforts, the sheets fall to pieces, unwilling to maintain a secure bridge. However, it may be easier to form a ladder instead, you reckon.

>>27209098
>>27209184
>>27209149
Flaming recovers 1 wound. Upon seeing the chain and lock around the crank, Spitshine grumbles and starts to get to work on the lock. Nervously, he puts his back hooves on the crank to keep it in place. "Okay... I think I can get this lock working, but... there's no telling how long this has been here or what'll happen if I let it go. You sure about this? Holding on tight?"

>Roll if going down via minecart.
>>
>>27209194
Shei-sher continues his metal fabrication without distraction "N-No.. It doesn't concern me." He seems to not want to talk about it.
>>
>>27209054
Everyone's noses are filled with the heady scent of crushed insect, although it is not entirely unpleasant.
>>
>>27209233
>>27209281
Pryce tucks his wrap int his robe, looking down the chasm the track follows.
"I'll be down there just in case if anything happens."
Pryce says as he moves and hovers down the shaft towards the doorway, cautiously lighting up his horn again for light.
>Telekinesis [Light] [1d10]
>>
>>27209232
She looks across the massive chasm, tapping her hooves in confusion. "It just seems so out of the way though, across such a huge gap like this, don't you think?"

She narrows her eyes, "Well, you can start to try a little bit, can't you? I'm not mad about it anymore, I know it wasn't your fault."

>>27209233
Flaming sighs as her petrification is removed, shaking out her limbs happily and bouncing up to test her leg strength again as the stone falls apart. "FINALLY, that's the ticket. Thank you, Amy, that's WAY better." She smacks her lips, concerned for her tastebuds, but realizes that was a good potion and looks at the chain and lock around the crank as Spitshine works on it.

She looks up at Amy laying in it, and narrows her eyes, jumping up into and scampering over the side as she falls head first into the minecart, landing on her back and scambling to get into an upright position. She shouts in the meanwhile, "Y-yeah! If Amy's not afraid of it, neither am I! I don't know what all of this stupid machinery is for but, I don't see how else to get down there.

>>27209233
She gives a low snicker, and says, "Okay good because, I said yes."
>>
>>27209054
>>27209233
Flaming's comment divert Shei's attention causing him to fail at building the bridge. He grows a mite stressed. He promptly sees Pryce return from the otherside
"Tch -missed my chance" He says to himself

Shei-sher gives up the venture and ambles back to Pryce and the party "What did you find on the other side Pryce? Anything worth investigating?"
>>
>>27209321
>fixed wounds

[1d10] Rolling for the mine cart
>>
>>27209321
>>27209233

"Let's gooooooo!" Amy says enthusiastically with one hoof in the air and the other hanging on to the side of the mine cart.

[1d10] to not fall out
>>
>>27209233
"Please don't sing, I need to focus." Observer says, getting the cannon ready to fire. Best to first take out the main target, the rider. Let's hope he can still be salvageable.

>Fire Weather Cannon - Snow
[1d10]
>>
>>27209321
"It wasn't really that far, it was only the broken bridge that made it look so."

"I can't condone what he did. I may not be a knight but that sort of magic use is something I won't forgive."

>>27209322
"Just some bandages."
Pryce says flatly as he hovers down away.
>>
>>27209321
Shei-sher gathers toward your cart "This doesn't look entirely safe. Are you sure you want to ride the minecart. We could simply have Pryce lend you his hover shoes."
>>
>>27209233
Flow hops in the cart and tucks himself in, getting cozy for the wild ride.
[1d10]
>>
>>27209360
>>27209390
"And Pryce could just fly you down. Theres no need to go about this so hazardly. I mean these tracks must be decades old."
>>
>>27209406

"But this way is more fun!" Amy insists. "And, easier on Pryce."

"Besides," Amy laughs, looking at Shei coyly. "Do you REALLY want me riding on the back of some other stallion?"
>>
>>27209360
She looks at Amy waving a hoof about in the air, and her eyebrow raises up, "What are you getting so excited about? Do you know what these things are?"

>>27209378
She sighs, "He's just young, right? He's not as mature as you or I am."

>>27209390
She looks at the minecart, and as if taking that as a challenge, she shakes her head, "I'm sure that would work but I don't shy away from something just because it doesn't look safe." She bangs her head on the side of the cart, "I'm a BUFFALO and I don't back down. Throw the switch!"
>>
>>27209435
Shei-Sher does a 180 and throws his head back flabbergasted "Nevermind! Please enjoy your ride I'll be finishing up here."
walks over to Spiteshine and watches you two from there.
>>
>>27209454
"Wish me luck!" Spitshine groans as he finally breaks off the lock from the pulley.

>>27209321
>>27209304
>>27209360
>>27209400
Spitshine gulps nervously as he sees Rus and Box get onto a separate platform so as not to overload yours. As Spitshine undoes the lock, the pulley system gives a sickening, jerky lurch as your platform falls down about ten feet. Old dust and a few rocks shower you from above, but only Flow is hit badly, losing 3 Hits. You feel the pulley system groan as it leans over the chasm by about an inch, but thankfully it stops rather than collapsing entirely.

Eventually, you reach the very very bottom of the chasm. At the base of the pulley system you see a large wheel, where a hunchback skeleton pony has now situated himself with the crank's lock gone. As he walks, he powers the pulley system, leaving Spitshine free to leave the crank and come down after you.

The base of the chasm smells foul, the scent mitigated only by the scarves. However, you notice that it doesn't smell much different from the light buggy scent of the scarves.

On the ground level, you see some skeletons, mostly either sitting around or mindlessly gathering dust from the chasm and rocks. When they notice you, they quickly look away. The ground is littered with very large white shells. They are soft and papery to the touch, and scattered all along the walls and floors, so common that you cannot tell what they might have looked like while whole.

Ahead of you is a collapsing tunnel that leads forward and downward. On the right and left however, are three long winding burrows that you cannot see the end of. They are just big enough for a single file line, only slightly tall enough that you would have to stop down to walk through. You hear heavy, slow stomping from down the constructed tunnel, but nothing from down the winding burrows.

(1/2)
>>
>>27209444
"He's old enough to know that kind of stuff is wrong. He traveled with me for a long time before the demons got loose, so I know he's been through enough to be mature."
>>
>>27209454

Amy giggles with victory.

>>27209444

"It's a ride!" Amy insists as if someone is arguing with her.
>>
>>27209470
Flow, still regenerating from the rocks hitting him, observes the skeletals as they go about their business. He takes out the pickaxe he picked up earlier, and rests it in front of one of the sitting spookies.
"Here you go bud."
He also runs a hoof through the egg shells, picking a few up and stowing them in his coat as more souvenirs.

When the fork in the path appears, he conjures up his goons, and strides confidently forwards.
"Alright mares and gentlecolts, time to split up."

Vice starts heading down the left path, and Trapper heads down the right path.
>>
>>27209400
You notice a glow starting to come from your bag, reminiscent of earlier when you saw that notice about the nearby demon. Spitshine and Box look over, curious. "You holdin' out on us? You pick up something shiny while I wasn't looking? C'mon, lemme see," Spitshine insists, hitting your shoulder in a friendly way.

>>27209365
As you launch the weather ball at the riding figure, you hear a loud "HOLY SHIT!" and a loud screech as he peels out, trying to slow down .The ball lands just short of the figures, exploding into a large snowstorm, blanketing the badlands. You see the figure and his bike laying in the snow, dazed. The landripper continues into the snow before its density finally breaks its momentum.

"OI! Kakakakaka..." the horse-like figure belches like a laugh as he picks himself out of the snow. "Who done that? You makin' fun of my ride!? You dissin' my great name!? You know how much this jacket cost!?" he gestures at his spike-coated leather jacket.

"Never mind that you just blasted 'im with snow..." Onion notes.
>>
>>27209470
Pryce looks over at the skeleton pony in the pulley.
"Another one?"
As the other skeletons look away as they all reach the bottom, Pryce hovers up a little higher.
"There must be strong magic here if all of them are animated."

With the smell and likely stagnant air, Pryce pulls his wrap back out and wraps it over his muzzle like a handkerchief to filter the air and the smell.

He glides over to the tunnels, looking between the options. The stomps and state of the big tunnel leave him worried, but the burrows are far to small for him to hover, and with his leg it'd be even worse if he needed to run.
He hesitantly glides down forward into the collapsing tunnel, light still bright.
>>
>>27209470
Pony-made tunnel: C
Left Burrow: D
Middle Burrow: E
Right Burrow: F

for the sake of easy reference.
>>
>>27209526
>>27209532
C
>>
>>27209522
Flow also grabs Shitshine and holds his mouth shut with a hoof as he strides forwards, bringing the colt with him,
>Grabbling
[1d10+2]

>>27209532
Flow: E
Vice: D
Trapper: F
>>
>>27209470
>>27209532

Amy frowns at the boringness of the ride.

"Booooooo!" she whines. "Who made this thing? I wanted to ride it down a big slope!"

She steps off and looks around. "I hate choices!" she moans. "This way looks the neatest. I'll go that way!"

Amy heads down C, the pony-made tunnel.
>>
>>27209470
>>27209473

Flaming looks back at Spitshine before the minecart begins to move, watching the rock and dirt crumble down as she covers her head, "A-a ride? What do you mean like, a wagon?" She watches the pulley system lurch, and gives a sharp gasp as the minecart drops suddenly, but catches her self and takes a few deep breathes as it starts to move them a bit more calmly to the floor below.

As the foul stench starts to become known, she quickly gags and wraps the scarf around her neck, looking up at Amy with a muffled, "That wasn't so bad... just a sharp drop, is all, didn't scare me or anything." She quickly scampers out, a bit wary of the height from which they were just at, and finds herself stepping all over the white shells that she leans down to take a few close inspections at. "Shells...? They're so soft." She tries to pick one up from the ground to bring with her.

She looks around at the skeletons, readying herself for combat, but eases up as they quickly look away. "Huh... t-these skeletons aren't natural but, at least they aren't eager to fight." She skitters closer to one, trying to see if it'll respond to touch. "Hey...? C-can you hear me, sir? Or, ma'am I guess, it's hard to tell."

>>27209471
>>27209526
She watches him as he bravely marches on towards the collasping tunnel (C), and follows behind to avoid getting split up. "He made a mistake, and he's sorry for it. Isn't that enough to forgive him?"

>>27209578
She looks at her, "Why would you want it to go down a big slope? Are they supposed to? What's that thing even for?"
>>
>>27209522
"This is a warning shot. Stay away from the ship or I will continue test firing on you." Observer says, letting her monotone voice hopefully intimidate the gang.

>Intimidation
[1d10]
>>
>>27209470
>"Wish me luck!"
Shei-sher is already praying. Shei's teeth clench and his hooves dig into the dirt as he he hangs in suspense for their safe landing.

He goes over to the edge and calls after the party.

>>27209473
>>27209444
"Are you alright!?" Shei yells from above
>>
>>27209608
whoops
>>
>>27209601
"That wasn't a mistake. He said he was trying to mess with us the whole time. He knew fully well what he was doing."
>>
>>27209608
As shei calls down, she shakes her head and looks up, "There's skeletons everywhere and it smells to high heaven but it's safe, Shei! Come on down after Spitshine! We found more tunnels down here, maybe we'll find something!"

>>27209635
She sighs, "Yes, he did, and he was dumb. But he HAS apologized, hasn't he?"
>>
>>27209608

"Yeah..." Amy says sadly.

>>27209601

"I don't know. But, whenever I explored like caves made by ponies and stuff, I'd always see them and they'd go deep in the ground real fast!"
>>
>>27209650
"We had a talk during our fight. I still won't forgive him, and I'd rather not keep talking about him."
He says, voice starting to sound agitated.
>>
>>27209655
"Thank heavens!"

>>27209650
"No that's fine. There's one room we haven't searched yet. I will investigate whats behind the large door up here... and maybe I will join you down there."

>>27209522
Shei-sher investigates behind the large door at the far end of the room.
>>
>>27209554
Spitshine ducks away from the grab, frowning in annoyance. "I wasn't gonna steal it or anything, just wanted to see--" he complains, before Renee gives him a comforting side-hug. As he stops muttering to enjoy the embrace, she pulls him aside and shakes her head at him.

Each of the long, winding tunnels gets slightly smaller as you and your goos go forward, until you have to crouch-walk to go further. You all notice a bunch of pillbugs, each about the size of your hoof, lining the tunnels in greater and greater quantities around the tunnels. They ignore Flow but like to push themselves into Vice and Trapper.

Eventually, Vice and Trapper end up in the same cramped cave. A larger version of the pillbug rests, curled up in the center. An inanimate skeleton rests in the center of the room, its body curled up over a bag.

Flow ends up in a separate, larger cave with three larger pillbugs in there. They do not react to his presence, but they nearly totally block the far end, where he sees another tunnel, where he hears a feminine whimpering.

>>27209601
The skeleton puts its hoof on your nose pushes you away, proceeding to scrounge at a rock that you wer standing by.

(1/2)
>>
>>27209578
>>27209538
>>27209703
>>27209601
The collapsing tunnel leads to a sorting-storage room, with many compartments built into the walls. Each has some long-faded writing beneath them, and many overturned minecarts as well. They contain only dust, no trace of any important ore. However, you do find another bloody clump of pink wire, as you did on the steps with the cylinder.

There is another long path ahead. The heavy hoofstomps you heard earlier are much louder now, and the room is full of a heavy darkness that even Pheo and Pryce's light sources don't affect. You hear something like a large bag being dragged along the ground, with a slick sound following.

"Guh... huh..." a weak female voice chokes out from the darkness, followed by weak, slushy sputtering.

"It's... it's that changeling!" Renee whispers, incredulous.

>>27209603
There is a long silence after your declaration. Then, the horse skeleton and everyone aboard the landripper explodes in raucous laughter.

"KAKAKAKAKAKAAA! Oh, I see, you and that puny little turd you call an airship are the ones testing out on me? Yeah, you're definitely testin' me and my great name alright!"

He props up his motorcycle and starts to rev the engine, taking it through the snow as he tries to lift the leaning landripper back onto solid ground so he can drive again.

"Gimme a few minutes here! Sit tight, maybe make some cocoa," the horse-skeleton says.

"Is that a... threat around these parts?" Volkama posits.
>>
>>27209731

"Hello?" Amy calls out to the voice. "Are you hurt? Are you in need of hugs?"

Amy cautiously walks toward the sound of the voice, ready for anything to jump out and attack her.

[1d10] to be ready to dodge an attack
>>
>>27209704
Flow pays little mind to the pillbugs accompanying him as he crawls through the tunnel. Vice and Trapper on the other hoof, constantly swat and poke at them as they keep on pushing into their gooey forms.

When Flow reaches the large cave, he brandishes Schlangenschwert, and strides forwards.
"Hey!" he loudly announces when he hears the whimpering.

Vice and Trapper both look at each other with surprised glances before their attention is brought to the skeleton with its bag, and the two goos slither forwards, being as careful as can be as they make their way to the center of the cramped cave.
>Moving nice and slow
>Vice
[1d10]
>Trapper
[1d10]
>>
>>27209731
"This gives me a chance to test a theory." She says, preparing the cannon once more seeing as the driver won't back off.

>Rain Shot
[1d10]
>>
>>27209731
Pryce looks along the walls and the compartments as they walk, looking over a few of the writings to see what they say.
"More storage? Or... a crypt maybe, with all the skeletons around."

As the hoofsteps get louder, Pryce tries to focus through the thick darkness to see the source.
"Light can't get through here, just like the other room..."

"What changeling?"
Pryce whisper-asks at Renee's exclamation.

At hearing the wet sounds and groans, Pryce pulls off his bracelet to ready some magic. However, after the last perma-dark room ate his magic, he instead thinks and holds his bracelet flat. Focusing back on the arrows the angels used that he picked up before, he tries to pull one from his room on the ship to here.
>Hat Magic [Javelin-sized Angel Arrow] [1d10-1]
>>
>>27209655
"Oh, ponies always use these in caves? Neat... that sounds kind of fun, how fast do they go?"

>>27209687
She sighs, "Alright fine, I'll drop it. But I'm bringing it up later."

>>27209703
"You sure...? I don't think we should be split up down here, you know! It's dangerous!" She shouts back up before heading down into the tunnel. "We're going down this one when you get back, alright!?"

>>27209704
Flaming grunts as the skeleton pushes her nose gently away from it, snorting as she looks at the rude skeleton. "Hmm... the dead really aren't up much for words, I guess." She sighs, bowing her head towards the pitiful worker. "I'm sorry... your life shouldn't involve more toil after your passing. If this is a curse by some demon, I will find out..."

She heads on into the collapsing tunnel, careful of any more loose rock overhead as she begins to look into the storage room. "Woah...." she looks at the many compartments in the walls, looking at the faded writing unable to read them. Finding no precious metal of any sort, she continues to move on before she notices the blood bundle of wire. "There was stuff like this on the stairwell too... where did this blood come from?

As the heavy hoof steps grow louder, Shorthorns squeaks, and huddles down in the darkness, trying to peer through the impenetrable darkness. "W-what?! Where, I-I don't see it Renee..." she whispers back, trying to get a gauge on the source of the sound with her hearing. "I can't fight it if I can't see it!"

[1d10] using sound to trace the source of the dragging sound relative to me
>>
>>27209816
see >>27209822
>"Erm nevermind. I was seeing wrong."
>>
>>27209816

"I was on one one time and it was soooo super fast! It was all like wooooosh! Weeeeeee! It went around in circles and down big slopes. I was soooooo far underground. It took me like daaaaays to get back up. Good thing I was willing to eat bugs and found a little lake. Otherwise, I probably woulda starved!"

She recounts the whole tale as if it was an exciting experience and not a life-or-death situation.

>>27209822

"You know her?" Amy asks excitedly. "So she must LOVE h-"

"Awwwwww whaaaaaaat!? Whyyyyyyy!?" Amy complains.
>>
>>27209731
"Do think?" Shei asks Renee he then calls out for wireframe "Wireframe! Is that you?"

Pheo unleashes a flash onto the room
>Blinding flare [1d10]

>>27209743
"Please don't hug her amy"
>>
>>27209780
You retrieve one of the arrows from the ship. "A former cultist accompanying us from Accorsia when we fled with the goats to Zha, on Novelus' direction. She was searching around for a treasure from Novelus' family that had gone missing," Renee explains.

>>27209894
The flash plinks against the darkness further in, as if hitting a solid surface.

>>27209816
As Amy goes further into the impenetrable darkness, it becomes clear that the source lies within.

>>27209743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-gtvxhCC_M

As you venture forward into the dark, you see part of a large shape, bipedal, hunched over low and forward. Its legs are tall and thick, covered all around in a pillbug-like carapace. Its back bends at nearly a ninety degree angle. Its long body is coated in the same kind of carapace. Its head bends back to look at you with an indeterminate, droopy insect-like face.

It carries a large, lumpy bag which is soaked and dripping in some kind of black juice. It slowly and tranquilly reaches toward you.

>>27209756
The pillbugs pay Flow no mind. He emerges from that tunnel in what looks like a collection of jail cells. Each is no more than a foot high, just big enough for a prisoner to lay down in. Each column of cells has ten to a cell. The room is extremely dark, and he can only see by the light glowing in his bag. To the right, he hears a quiet feminine gurgling. "Who..." but he cannot see the source.

Your bag continues to glow.

As Vice and Trapper reach the bag, the pillbugs remain placid.

>>27209776
"Kakakakakakaka..." the skeleton continues to belch as the landripper slowly rights itself. As you prepare to launch another weather ball, you get an error message on the clunky console: JAMMED.

"Always the denouement of handing a valuable bit of tech to a MARE!" Volkama smugly declares, lounging on a couch next to River, who cringes and looks away.
>>
>>27209894

"I need my hugs, Shei!" Amy says like a drug addict.
>>
>>27209849
"She's -She's not really the huggy type. It wouldn't end well. In fact if you wanted to befriend her. The last thing you would do is hug her."
>>
>>27209900
"As much an idiot as always, Volkama." She mutters, attempting to fix the jam to fire the rain ball at him.

>Fire Rain (Or fix jam if have to)
[1d10]
>>
>>27209900

Amy looks at the creature with a sad expression. "Why are you all alone down here? Are you lost? Do you need help?"

She puts her hoof out towards its outstretched hand to perhaps touch hands/hooves gently to make a friendly contact.

[1d10] for nonthreatening demeanor or something
>>
>>27209902
"Amy control yourself!" Shei says like he's berating a dog
>>
>>27209929

"Well then you better give me my fix of hugs on our date," Amy laughs. But, underneath the laugh, there is a forceful tone to her voice.
>>
>>27209900
Flow reaches inside of his bag, and pulls out the paper that's glowing. He crouches low as he tries to find the source of the voice, clutching his sword in one hoof.
"Who are you? Where are you?"

Vice and Trapper both look at the pillbugs before peering inside of the bag.
>>
>>27209900
Pryce puts his bracelet back on, holding the arrow in his hooves. He looks it over to see just how sturdy and efficient it would be as a hoof-held weapon.

"A cultist huh?"
Pryce says enthused. He looks back into the darkness. The voice they heard early sounding like it needed help, and despite his distaste towards the cultists, he can't leave somepony to die in a place like this. He steps forward towards the darkness, reaching out with his telekinesis at the source of the changeling's groans in attempt to pull it towards the party to safety.
>Telekinesis [1d10-1]
>>
>>27209940
Shei blushes, and grows a bit excited. He tries to focus at the task at hand "Amy where are you? I can't see"

>>27209900
Shei-Sher watches Pheo's light plink of the darkness "This darkness is unnatural.."
He decides to emit his own light, letting his aura unfurl against the surrounding darkness.
>PHASE AURA: Your body sheds light in a small radius of 5 meters, in a color you choose when you learn this skill. All creatures in this range cannot turn invisible or become hidden, creatures already hidden or invisible are made clear, and incorporeal beings and lingering magical effects and wards manifest a visible shape. Effect persists roll minus five turns (six lasts one, seven lasts two, etc.)

[1d10+1]
>>
>>27209989

"I found... something..." Amy says softly as she continues to stare at it softly with her hoof out.
>>
>>27209849
Flaming's eyes peel open at the news of such exhilitration and fun, her hooves tapping lightly, "O-oh! That actually sounds REALLY fun! Well... except for falling in a hole and having to eat bugs, that sounded gross. But, wow, c-can you take me too it, I HAVE to try it now. Where was it, where was it!?" She jumps eagerly in Amy's face.

>>27209894
"W-wireframe? Is that the changeling's name? How do you know her>>27209900
, what could she be doing down here?!"

>>27209900
As Amy dives in fearlessly, Shorthorns snorts and resolves to match her courage, jumping in after her as she loses sight. "WAIT! Amy, hold on, I'm coming too!"

She jumps in to follow after her with Shei, but freezes as she sees the figure in the darkness, freezing up as she looks at the aberration within at its disgusting back-breaking form.

"GAH! D-demon!" She shouts at Amy, looking at her with fear in her eyes as she spots her. She moves to attack, but halts as she sees Amy reaching out with her hooves. "Amy, get away from it, it's going to hurt you!"
>>
>>27210008
>past

"Uuuuuuh..." Amy says, fidgeting with the ground with her hoof awkwardly. "I don't remember... It was back when I was... you know... I don't really much of what I was doing anywhere."

>>27210008
>present

Amy doesn't respond.
>>
File: 1453075916689.png (703 KB, 538x770) Image search: [Google]
1453075916689.png
703 KB, 538x770
>>27209924
All it takes to clear the jam, surprisingly, is another pull of the lever launching the ball. The ball fires into the sky and crashes down onto the snow just as the horse-skeleton rights the landripper.

"Perhaps you need me to compose an instruction manual on the proper use of this machine if your troubleshooting consists of whiny remarks after you break everything? Your presentation could use an awful column of pointing pointers as well," Volkama berates.

"AKAKAKAKAKA! Alright, time back in, snack break over!" the horse skeleton laughs as it revs the engine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3-XnTvJnO0

>>27209960
>>27209928
As Pryce steps forward, he sees the aforementioned bipedal figure just as it reaches out toward Amy. Pryce's spell causes the bag to squirm and heave, but the bag remains intact.

The figure gently picks up Amy, and she can feel her body becoming languid, relaxed and slick. It makes a quiet coo as it gently opens the bag to put her inside.

>>27209989
>>27210008
As Shei enters the darkness, his aura carves out a line of sight like a burrow. Now exposed to the light, they see the creature tremble and gently recoil as they approach.

>>27209956
Inside they find a small amount of rubies and an oddly smooth sphere of metal. But as they take the bag, the pillbugs begin to stir, making sickening rattling noises as the tiny ones begin to conglomerate on Trapper.

As Flow pulls out the glowing parchment, he sees a creature whose illustration matches the bipedal creature to a T. It is labeled The Hoarder. He hears a weak clanking against the cell bars a few feet above him and to his right. "Up... up. I know... your voice..."

>Paused
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.