[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's write a letter to Celestia. I'll start: Dear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1385389445004.png (1 MB, 5000x4470) Image search: [Google]
1385389445004.png
1 MB, 5000x4470
Let's write a letter to Celestia. I'll start:

Dear Princess Celestia, ...
>>
>>27202915
Please get your stuff off my lawn.
>>
>>27202915
Love,
Anonymous.
>>
File: effu.gif (83 KB, 401x348) Image search: [Google]
effu.gif
83 KB, 401x348
>>27202915
>>27202922
>>27202925

No.
>>
>>27202934
Well, we tried. Guess I'll go start writing for sale signs.
>>
>>27202943

4 Sale
One Lawn, price B1,000
PS: Don't touch the red keyboard.It's Celestia's
>>
>>27202915
...I'm sorry that I clogged up the castle's Toilets, I didn't know how to use them...
>>
Please stop sending me quesadillas, as I know you're aware of my utter distaste for them. I literally don't know how I'm going to dispose of all of them.

You've made your point and I'm sorry what I said at your last visit. Please, stop. You're making both of us nauseous.
Your friend and aggravated yet apologetic co-princess,
TS
>>
File: winteriscoming.png (677 KB, 915x863) Image search: [Google]
winteriscoming.png
677 KB, 915x863
>>27203449
>>
>>27202915
IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO
>>
>>27202915
No, you can't have Luna back. It took months to teach her basic obedience
>>
>>27202915
Please remove the nyxposter, the footfag, the ember-haters, and KnightSavant.

We don't need more garbage.
>>
>>27203449
Dear Twilight,
I'm not sure you fully appreciate the subtle flavors of cheese between tortilla. Perhaps you just haven't tried one with avocado yet? The quesadilla is truly one of ponykind's great works.

Nonetheless, I suppose you're right that I've sent you more than enough to sample. Perhaps you can find some use serving them the next time you have company and wish to discuss how the sun is 'just a star'.
Your loving and warm-as-the-sun solar sovereign,
Celestia
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.