[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if FiM was later downgraded in quality in the same way Teen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: NOT THE G3S.png (276 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
NOT THE G3S.png
276 KB, 500x420
What if FiM was later downgraded in quality in the same way Teen Titans was downgraded in Teen Titans Go? Would you still watch the show?
>>
>>27171675
Mlp was already downgraded in quality but they managed to not fuck it up like it went for WB's teen titans.
>>
File: 1448812446737.png (370 KB, 485x597) Image search: [Google]
1448812446737.png
370 KB, 485x597
>>27171675
>Would you still watch the show?
eh probably...
>>
>>27171802
this to be honest, at this point they could turn the show into the new PPG and i would still watch for my own reasons
>>
>>27171675
I would probably do the same thing I did with teen titans go. I would watch the fist couple episode, and be like ha this was mildly amusing, and then by the third or fourth episode I would lose all interest since it's just boring lol randumb humor with nothing to actually keep me interested
>>
File: pink dash.webm (2 MB, 468x310) Image search: [Google]
pink dash.webm
2 MB, 468x310
>>27171675
If all the characters were the extreme stereotypes of whatever personality they each represented it might be good for a few laughs.
>>
>>27171861
>if I took your rainbow colors, would you die?
>it would be extremely pretty
>you're a pink mare
>for you
>>
>>27171861
no
>>
>>27171861
>>27172774
I broke into a grin when for you came up in the video. I'm fucking ruined.
>>
File: For you.gif (1 MB, 468x311) Image search: [Google]
For you.gif
1 MB, 468x311
>>27172774
>>27172822
MLP was baneposting before baneposting was a thing.
>>
>>27171675
I don't watch TTG despite being a fan of TT so...
No.
>>
>>27171675
why do they even make ttg, I assume it's a return on investment thing and it's much cheaper to make than the original

to answer your question, no, although part of that has to do with the huge break between the shows and losing interest, kind of like how the ending of homosuck wasn't such a letdown cause it really died in like 2013
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.