[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Afrika Bambaataa has recently been outed as a molester of many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: afrika-bambaataa-playlist--9421.jpg (148 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
afrika-bambaataa-playlist--9421.jpg
148 KB, 500x500
Afrika Bambaataa has recently been outed as a molester of many young men, how would you feel if MLP addressed this issue by showing the dangers of young ponies being taken advantage of by influential role models they look up to? The CMC gets abused by some idol of theirs? Obviously it wouldn't be about straight up molestation
>>
>>27165825
...wait, we are AGAINST molestation?
>>
>>27165825
It's a family show.

I wouldn't buy into the episode if they make it. Ya know, since they can't depict (or even imply) the punitive castration necessary for said idol or advantage-taker
>>
>>27165825
>implying they didn't like it
>implying you're not a filthy normalfag
>implying you should have ever left Facebook
>>
>>27165825
Can't be effectively handled so bluntly in the age rating. Unless you want "Tonight, on a very special episode of My Little Pony...."
>>
>>27165825
is this one of those hm this person has been accused of rape i should say he raped me to things or is there auctual evidence
>>
>>27165896
So far all there is are a few people from his inner circle coming out and saying he molested them when they were young but its all pretty convincing. These are people he took care of and make note of that so it doesn't seem like there is any reason for them to lie
>>
>>27165841
>>27165841
Well like I said, they obviously wouldn't deal with actual molestation, just being taken advantage of in some way, kinda like how the whole Starlight Glimmer thing was an obvious stab at certain societal issues but in a vague way
>>
No,they'll make it subtle.Like "your idol is a dick"
Like Starswirl.
>>
>>27165925
Yes yes that would be ze point. They wouldn't deal with molestation but idols abusing fans/followers in a way presentable for a cartoon.

One could say the Rara episode is about handlers in the music industy abusing brainwashed slaves who have split personalities from MK Ultra programming, but it comes down to just people in the industry are scummy
>>
File: OH NO METH MAN IS MAD .gif (2 MB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
OH NO METH MAN IS MAD .gif
2 MB, 256x256
>>27165825
I'm so fucking glad none of you idiots will ever work on the show.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.