[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unique Quest: It's all over.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 4
File: 82BSotL-1.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
82BSotL-1.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
A mini-prequel to https://www.anonpone.com/unique/22749832#navbar

[No prior knowledge is strictly needed to play. This takes place before the events of the previous CYOA and focuses on a different character.]

>Your name is Lovesick. You're an Earth pony mare from a noble family.
>Well, your Aunt and Uncle were Nobles. No one has told you anything about your real parents.
>You are part of...what is more or less the army to your small little kingdom of Carcossane. Nestled deep in a gorge, it was once a prosperous and advanced city, boasting tech that made nearby Equestrians envious.
>That time is no more however. Civil war has broken out. You don't care for the details, all you know is that there are 'terrorists' who blew up an important refinery and you weren't going to sit idle as ponies suffered. Because now half the city is enveloped in a yellow cloud of poisonous gas.
>You were sent in, along with a few others, to find any survivors and try to rescue them. Up until know, you haven't seen a single soul.
>It seems they found you first though.
>Cut off your the rest of your group, you suddenly stumble across a Mare wrapped in tattered rags from head to hoof in the middle of a cramped hallway.
>Odd, stiff, and black protrusions stick out of cracks in her wrapping, making her look like a monstrous Scarecrow.
>For a moment she stands still. Not perfectly straight, but leaning forward as if she is struggling to keep upright.
>Then, before you could even properly react, the mare had lunged at you at an impressive speed and accompanied with paralysing screech. She sunk her surprisingly sharp teeth into your neck without you even being able to defend yourself!
>In the insuring shock you ended up dropping your rifle to the ground and scream in pain and fear.

>Mental State: Shaken
>If your mental state decays too much, you shall go insane and the game will end.
>Usually lowered by physical trauma or emotional distress but I'll tell you if it'd drop for any other reason.
>>
>It's all over

I'm sad about this.

But I'm also overjoyed that we will at least get some closure from this oneshot.

>>27162754
Do we have a side arm? A sword or something?
Get the attacker off ASAP
>>
>>27162754
Kick it away. We are an earth pony after all.
>>
>>27162824
>>27162843
>The shock of the attack and the bloodloss is making your thoughts sluggish and forgetful.
>No...you do have a knife. It's just holstered to your chest. You can't reach is now that she's pressing up against you and limiting your neck movement.
>With a grunt you bring your forehoof up and punch the monster, aiming for where you think the eyes should be under her facewraps. With a first strike that you put all your energy into, you plunge it into a soft wet flesh underneath the wrappings.
>The scarecrow mare screeches with every desperate hit. Sometimes in your pain and wooziness you miss and feel bits of those still black growths on her body break off with your strike. They weak crumble to your touch.
>That seems to cause the mare to freak out more than the hits to the eye do.
>It must have been only a few seconds, but eventually the mare let's go of her bite on your neck and stumbles back in pain. Only she didn't fully let go, and as she pulls away you felt her pulling on your wounds slightly.
>You stumble to the ground and grasp your injured neck. Your prized military uniform is stained in your blood as it drips down your chest.
>And there, just right in front of you, lies your discarded rifle on the floor..
>The mare has stopped backpedaling and is starting assume her pounce stance.
>>
>>27163062
Go for the gun.

Do we have a radio?
>>
>>27163062
rifle now. Shoot whatever the thing is
>>
>>27163062
Go for the gun.
>>
>>27163062
Use the knife. I doubt we'll be able to get the gun and aim it before she strikes again.
>>
>>27163087
>>27163098
>>27163243
>>27163276
>You reach for the gun and bring it up to aim, but unfortunately the mare decided to charge you in the meanwhile, getting too close for you to properly aim.
>With the rifle in your mouth however, you were able to shove the butt of the rifle into her mouth, preventing her from taking another possibly lethal bite out of your neck.
>Sadly this means you can't fire it unless you're able to push her far enough away so you can get a bead on her.
>However, you do have a much easier range of motion now. It's hurts to turn your neck, but you can still do it if necessary and hold the rifle in her mouth with your forehoves.
"D-Dammit! Come on, stop it!"
>The scarecrow mare doesn't reply and just tries to screech, muffled by the rifle in her mouth. The struggle has caused some of her face bandages to fall away, showing that lies beneath. Her entire body seems to be make out of the same black stick like material. It cracks and crumbles as she struggles with you.
>As if she was a Timberwolf...
>If you weren't fearing for your life, unpleasant memories may have come to surface.
>>
>>27163447
knife? knife.
>>
>>27163447
Would we be able to hold her back with one hoof and stab with the other?
>>
>>27163447
Beat it into submission.
>>
>>27163471
>>27163474
>>27163486
>Using one of your forehooves, you reach pack and fumble for your knife out of your saddlebags.
>It's a bit risky, and you nearly feel her break free from the new leverage you've allowed her, but by quickly grabbing the knife as fast as you can you're able to capitalize on the opportunity before it heads south.
>With a desperate fury you swing the knife straight into the monster mare's head, jamming it directly into her forehead.
>The mare screams at the sudden strike, but as you push it slightly deeper she falls limp.
>First her face cracks away, starting from where you stabbed her and spreading throughout her body.
>Then it spreads, and soon she is reduced to nothing but a pile of an odd black ashy substance and the bandages.
>It's over...Or at least the fight is.
>As your adrenaline begins to fade away, pain replaces your fear.
>That neck of yours is seriously wounded. And for some reason you feel an odd burning sensation whenever you touch it with a hoof testingly.
>When you pull the hoof away to look at what caused the odd sensation, you see that mixed in with your dark red blood is a golden substance...
>You have no idea what any of this means...But for some reason you feel uneasy.
>>
>>27163811
Pull our equipment away from the mare. If we're in a safe enough spot wrap the wound.
>>
>>27163811
Very not good. Find something to wrap it with.

Our uniform if we have to, it's ruined already.
>>
>>27163811
Do we have a radio or any medical gear in our pack?

We need to inform the others as soon as we can treat this wound.
>>
>>27163811
Do we have medical supplies?
>>
>>27163861
>>27163863
>>27163868
>>27164095
>You do no happen to have any bandages on you. You had to use them already on one of your other comrades.
>However, the wrappings around the Scarecrow mare look clean enough. No blood or viscera on them, and they seem to smell good. There is also none of that concerning golden liquid.
>Still it could be u-unsanitary...
>A nervous twitch over comes you, which causes you to stretch you neck and yelp in pain.
>No time to worry too much about cleanliness...you can get less disgusting bandages later r-right?
>As you dress the wound to the best of your abilities with the monster's wrapping, you shakily search through your unorganized saddle bags for your radio. The hallway is dead silent, the only noise being the clattering of your messy saddle bags and occasional whimper you can't choke down.
>When you finally find it you realize how weak and vulnerable your voice and occasional cries of pain and discomfort sound.
>That won't do. You can't be embarrassed!
>Okay. Breathing Exercises. That usually does the trick.
>Deep breaths, try to breath with your stomach, not your chest...

>SKILL REMEMBERED: Meditation
>This can calm your mental state, but takes a fair while and requires absolute silence.

>With your voice calmed, you speak in a stoic but almost imposing voice.
"Captain, I've been attacked by a mare. She appeared to be mutated somehow. I've been able to bandage the wound but I'm going to need medical assistance."
>Through garbled static a reply comes from a harsh sounding mare.
>"You've made contact!? What happened to your attacker?"
"I had no choice but to execute her 'mam. After death she crumbled into a pile of dust."
>"Hmm, we were not told of anything like this in the briefing...Alright, we'll keep trying to meet back up with you, but I think you should get out that Hallway stat. That may not be the only hostile. Over."
>>
>>27164425
Copy that. On my way out.
>>
>>27164425
Keep rifle up and ready.
Check corners as we go, slicing the pie.

If it's a muzzle loader, as I assume it is, make sure you have other paper cartridges ready to go.
>>
>>27164425
Exit the premises, regroup with your squad for medical help.

Meta: The original Unique never hit an end point, did it? If not I hope it does after this runs through. I'll check the archive and see if I somehow missed it. Regardless it's good to see you running a quest, Slothtrot, longtime player here.
>>
>>27165371
No, it's basically cancelled.
>>
>>27164425
Time to retreat. We not prepared to deal with this, and it seems unlikely we'll be finding many survivors we can save here.
Move back towards the last point we saw our team at slowly and carefully.
We want to hear anything coming before it hears us.
>>
>>27165371
The main part of Unique is cancelled to to Sloth feeling like he can't salvage it.

He did a whole multiparagraph writeup on why he's not continuing.
>>
beb
>>
>>27165371
Sloth's also running Stuck in the Middle With you.
>>
>>27168720
He also ran that shitty quest about a forest fire.
>>
>>27168825
It wasn't that bad.

Okay, yeah it was.
>>
>>27168720
Some quests appeal to me, some don't. Thanks for the info though!
>>
beb
>>
>>27169566
>>
>>27169566
>>
>>27170411
>>
>>27164469
>>27164681
>>27165371
>>27167117
"Copy that, on my way out."
>With a click you turn the radio off and let out a quivering sigh.
>Better to save your energy right now instead of pretending to be stronger than you really are.
>Besides, no one can see your weakness right now...
>Alright, meet back with your teammates. They should be down the hallway...
>The pain in your neck causes you to limp since stretching your leg too far causes you to put strain on the muscle, and that is unbearably painful.
>Your mind is clouded in pain, but you try to best to keep aware of your surroundings. You're not doing a good job.
>Darkness clouds your eyes quickly. And despite your best effort to march forward you can barely see where you're going.
>Then, the darkness is broken by a flashing white image, accompanied by a painful noise that sounds like the monstrous scream of the Scarecrow mare
pic related
>The sudden hallucination wakes you up out of your stupor, but only for a moment. You're on your belly now. And you're still drifting in an out of consciousness.
"Th-this isn't going to work."
>No shit. You've probably only moved a few feet and you're already exhausted. It's probably better that you focus your energy on just getting out of this hallway.
>There's a few doors along the hallway. There also appears to be a bathroom that is much closer to you, but doesn't have a door.
>>
>>27171445
>pic related
sloth pls
>>
>>27171445
>pic related
:^)
>>
>>27171445
Find the nearest door and go inside.
Once in, radio for help
>>
File: finalLovesick.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
finalLovesick.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>27171503
>>27171505
pls
>>
>>27171445
Radio for help. Give our location. Tell them we're going to try bunker up in a nearby room.
>>
>>27162754
That pony looks like it's wearing a diaper in the thumbnail.
>>
Sloth pls
>>
>>27171512
>>27171832
>Pulling the radio out of your saddle bags, you try to hide your fear and weakness in your voice once again.
>However you are much less successful this time.
"Hello!? Are you there?"
>"What's wrong this time? Did you get attacked again?"
"N-no, I just uh wanted to remind you where I am..."
>"You're still in that hallway, 300-315 right? Just stay there alright?"
>Right...starting to remember...this is a Hotel.
>"Oh...kay. I was just going to b-bunker up in a nearby room."
>"Alright, tell me the room number. And stop being so freaked out! I already got one whiner and I'm not going to deal with your shit too alright?"
>You instinctively bow your head, even though you know she can't see you
>"Y-yes 'mam."
>"Good, tell me when you're safe and sound. Especially that last part."
>You quickly limp to a nearby room on your left, #307. Though when you peer inside you catch a few signs that seem like red flags.
>The bed is messily unmade, there are discarded suitcases and clothes that litter the ground, champaign glasses are left on the nightstand along with an open bottle of wine.
>There are even rose petals all over the ground along with some odd silky piece of fabric
>No doubt, somepony was in this room.
>Then again, the door is open, so maybe they left...

>>27172035
Was waiting for a second response + busy
>>
>>27172353
>Was waiting for a second response
For 45 minutes? Come on m8

Also, by "Radio for help," I mean HELP. Like, we're injured and need an evac.
>>
>>27172353
I was thinking more informing her we're having trouble moving but I guess they're on the way either way. And the door to the room being open likely means it's unoccupied. I can't see anyone leaving a hotel door open unless they were leaving in a hurry.
>>
>>27172374
We just did 2 posts ago anon.
>>
>>27171874
unf
>>
>>27172353
Aw hell no. I don't wanna get killed by a rape monster. Find another room.
>>
>>27172518
>rape monster
That would imply lewds :^)
>>
>>27172518
>>27172556
So we should be perfectly fine in there then.
>>
>>27172436
>>27172518
>>27172556
>>27172571
>There's probably no real reason anyone would leave a hotel door open unless they were leaving in a hurry. You should be fine right?
"Okay...I'll be in room #307."
>"Copy that."
>Without thinking it over any more you stumble over and collapse onto the messy unmade bed in exhaustion.
>It smells really weird for some reason. Especially the sheets.
>You guess it must be fine though, because nothing horrible happens to you up until someone knocks on the door. Brief panic causes you coat to tingle, but then you hear a familiar, but grating, voice.
>"Lovesick ya in there? We're coming in."
>Before you can even slowly lean up to see them you hear the door burst open from a powerful buck and hear your teammates flood in the room, guns drawn.
>They quickly sweep the room while one of them, a Unicorn wearing a different uniform with the a special symbol on her hat, approaches you.
>"Wow, you weren't exaggeratin' at all! That looks pretty nasty."
>It's Asclepius. Out of everyone in your squad you're probably the closest to her...mostly because you tend to hurt yourself a lot so you've had a lot of alone time with her. She's the designated medic.
>In theory, you all should be able to preform medical aid to a certain degree, but in practice most of your squad is terrible. You've only really learned how to wrap wounds from Asclepius herself.
>According to her the first aid course they gave you was total rubbish, so that explain it.
>>
>>27172924
Why yes it is pretty bad. Fix it please.
>>
>>27172924
How is everybody else?
>>
>>27172924
Yeah, hurts like a bitch.
>>
>>27172924
Yeah, it hurts quite a bit.

I tried to wrap it with what I had, but it wasn't sterile. You got something to clean it?
>>
>>27172924
I think there's something in the wound.
>>
>>27172936
>>27172990
>>27172992
>>27173093
>>27173118
"I-it hurt really bad. I tried to dress it with what I had but I don't think it was very sanitary. I think something got into my wound..."
>Asclepius clicks her tongue and peels back your wound to look at it. She grunts and nods.
>"You're right, it looks like there is some sort of fluid inside of your wounds. I'll try to drain it and give you some proper bandages but it's possible the contaminate already entered your blood stream."
>Her warning causes you to shiver in fear. What if you're poisoned? You can't go back now! This is your big break, your chance to finally do something good for once!
>All you wanted to do was help ponies...but if what she said is true and you're poisoned you'll be stuck in the hospital for a week while your squad continues on without you.
>And ultimately, it all comes down to if Asclepius deems you are fit for combat...
"Hey, how is everybody?"
>You ask as she uses a syringe to drain the golden liquid out of your wound.
>"Captain Darksky still loves to yell at everyone that's for sure. I'm surprised that pony didn't hear us and attack our group instead of you. Other than that, not much else happened. Jasper's leg is still pretty fucked, we're going to have to send him home if it doesn't improve."
>Normally whenever she dresses your wounds she tends to comfort you, grab your hoof or scratch the back of your ears so you won't look at the needle and freak out. However, this time she is fully engrossed in treating your wounds.
>This is starting to make you really uneasy.
>>
>>27173418
Try to calm down and meditate while we're being treated.

I'm assuming all this self-doubt isn't our normal personality.
>>
>>27173418
Try not to freak out at the needle.
Find something else to look at.

Focus on Jasper. Were we there when he got hit? Is he ok?
>>
>>27173418
>scratch the back of your ears
Those times must have been nice.
Probably a good thought to have right about now.
>>
>>27173418
What does she think that golden stuff is? Lets tell her about the attacker.
>>
>It's hard to meditate with the pain and your worries growing more and more by the second. Not to mention your fear of needles.
>You try to focus on happier times, remembering Asclepius scratching your ears or nuzzling your muzzle.
>When those pleasant memories don't work, you decide to focus on less pleasant memories. Your eyes drift to Jasper, who is still limping around the room and trying to look competent.
>He's a skinny earth pony who seems to act like he's 10 times his own size. Always running around and trying to 'show his strength'. While in reality you've beaten him yourself in every arm wrestling match he's ever challenged you to.
>Granted, you've gotten a lot stronger ever since joining the army, but it's still pretty pathetic.
>He broke his hoof when he tried to chase after a moving figure. You didn't see what happened since he ran off too fast, but you heard him yelp in pain. Apparently he tried to climb up a roof and slipped and fell right ontop of it.
>It also broke his mask, which is pretty bad. You all had spares, but you've been instructed to keep it on at all times outside. Indoors are supposedly safe.
>As for this self-doubt...no it's more or less normal, but you're better at internalizing it. For some reason after this bite you've been having a really hard time to suppress those thoughts.
>Maybe you're just spooked? Who knows.
"What do you think that g-golden stuff is?"
>"I can't rightly say. It's beyond my training that's for sure. Was there anything odd about your attacker."
"Well now that you mention it...yes. She looked like a monster, totally not like a normal pony! And when I k-killed her she turned into a pile of dust."
>That causes your Unicorn friend to get even more interested into your wounds.
>"Oh dear. Not a good sign...it's possible it might have some sort of odd property. I think it's best if I send you back to base so they can examine you, ASAP."
>That was the exact opposite of what you wanted to hear...
>You can't go back now!
>>
>>27174060
Been juggling this and work most of the day, though luckily I'm nearly done with my ghostwriter gig so Sunday I should be able to run much longer and get a proper game going...
>>
>>27174060
Would sending a sample of the golden stuff be enough for now?
>>
>>27174060
No, we're here now and can't afford to make the team any smaller.
They can learn what they have to from a sample of the golden liquid.
>>
beb
>>
>>27176073
>>
>>27176089
>>
>>27177393
>>
>>27177935
>>
>>27178599
>>
>>27179633
>>
>>27179639
>>
>>27180588
>>
>>27174350
>>27175459
"But we can't afford to make the team any smaller, especially since Jasper may have to head home too."
>"I know Lovesick but I'm worried about this...what if it's poisonous?"
>It certainly might be. You've been feeling kinda funny.
>No. No it must just be your nerves. You're fine.
"Would sending a sample of the golden stuff be enough for now?"
>Asclepius sighs, and she finally turns to look at you. She rubs the back of your ears with her hoof, but it feels kind of solemn instead of playful now.
>"I'll do it if you really want to, but you do know how dangerous this could be? If the test results prove positive for some kind of poison and you've delayed treatment all this, well. You understand the consequences. Right?"
>The sorrow and concern in her words is starting to make your eyes sting...Y-you've never knew she actually cared about you like this...
>At the same time, your determination to stay in this operation and prove yourself makes you want to speak.
>What should you do...

Your choice here will likely effect the rest of the game so choose wisely.
>>
>>27182091
Gotta admit that she's right. Can't prove ourselves and be helpful if we end up killed by poison.
>>
>>27182091
We have a duty and duty is to save ponies. That is exactly what we are going to do. Ask for something that might kick us back up and able to function
>>
>>27182091
We aren't going to abandon our friends when who knows what horrors are lurking around.
>>
>>27182091
No, I can't leave my squad.
>>
>>27182091
>choose wisely
Yeah, wouldn't want anything bad to happen :V
If we go then the same thing could happen to them. We came here to rescue, not be rescued.
>>
>>27182091
If it's really badly poisonous, I'm gonna be dead either way.
I can still stand, which is more than Jasper can say
>>
>>27182181
>>27182184
>>27182209
>>27182222
>>27182250
>>27182657
(Stay seems stay wins the vote. You can probably tap out in the immediate future, but after a bit you'll probably be locked into your choice)
>Working through the pain, you stand onto your hooves. The unicorn tries to push you down with her hoof but you power through her resistance.
>It doesn't actually hurt to stand that much any more. Your consciousness seems to stabilizing as well.
>You adopt your stoic facade once more.
"I'm fine. I can't leave."
>"Lovesick..."
"If it really was that bad then I'm dead either way. Evac is going to take a few hours. I can still stand, so that means I can still fight."
>Asclepius smiles softly and stashes the syringe of golden liquid into her bags.
>"Okay, as long as you're okay with it."
>She stands up and walks over to the Captain.
>"Captain, I think Lovesick is good enough to fight. I wouldn't recommend an evac."
>"Really? Well you know better than me I guess. I wager there should be no more survivors here, so we should keep moving closer to a more higher populated area."
>She suddenly looks at you sternly. The bulky earth pony mare always made you uneasy whenever her fiery red eyes look in your direction.
>"Unless you have any objections, Private."
>>
>>27182794
No ma'am.
>>
>>27182794
No ma'am. More chance of helping someone there.
>>
"No ma'am. There's more of a chance we can find survivors out there than in here."
>"Alright, just checking to see if you happened to see anything else and were too shaken to say it. Let's move out!"
>Your captain marches out, moving much faster than either you or Jasper would feel comfortable with, but you try to keep up.
>Moving through the hotel hallways is tense, especially for you. Every dancing shadow or hint of movement causes your heart to skip a beat.
>Luckily, nothing much eventful happens as you evacuate the building. Just before exiting the hotel you remember to slip into your gasmask to avoid breathing in any of the toxic yellow air.
>It's just the 4 of you now. Supposedly a 'Assistant' should be rendezvousing with you soon, but you haven't gotten a single reply from them ever since you entered the East side of the city.
>Your Captain insists on heading over to the place you were supposed to meet up though, a fancy and well known Ball Room.
>Well, actually you're not sure if it's really that popular anymore. All you remember is that you went there for a party long ago when you were a kid.
>And you made your first friend...s.

****0o0o0o0****

>"...And keep your posture straight! This is a public event and I won't have you tarnishing the family name!"
>As usual, you receive a swift swat on your cauliflower ears. By now you barely feel it.
"Yes auntie."
>You adjust your drooping head slightly, consciously making the effort to keep it upright, you also quickly ensure your dress is in proper order so you won't be scolded for it either.
>Your aunt tsks and looks into the mirror to examine her makeup.
>"Perhaps I should put you in the daycare. That will keep your from causing any mischief."
"It was only for 10 year olds and under, I'm 14!"
>"Oh well that doesn't mean you can't socialize with slightly younger kids! I talk to ponies who are several years older or younger than me all the time and I rarely complain!"
>You don't want to be left out...
>>
>>27183291
I'll behave auntie, I promise.
>>
>>27183291
Auntie, I'd really like to stay for the event.
>>
>>27183310
>>27183501
"I'd really like to stay for the event..."
She looks a bit angry at first, but she breaks into a calm smile when another mare steps into the bathroom.
>"Will you control yourself?"
"I'll behave auntie, I promise!"
>She grabs your hood and leads you out of the bathroom with a sigh. Immediately you are mesmerized by the sights of the ballroom.
>The room is massive, with a ceiling so high it gives you vertigo just looking up. There's a glass dome top that allows the soft light of a crescent moon into the room. Panties and the occasional statue and other artwork are scattered about. Many of them are up for sale, as you notice while passing by a group of nobles haggling over a portrait of a filly.
>And ponies...so many ponies! You've never seen so many in one place before. You've rarely left your house.
>Your state of awe is broken by your Auntie leading you over the fountain and putting you near it.
>"Stay around here. Do not play in the water or leave it, or I'll off to the daycare you go. Alright?"
>You enthusiastically nod, and that seems to be enough to convince her as she pats your head and disappears into the crowd.
>Now, you know you shouldn't...but part of you wants to climb up that statue!
>There's also a few other kids who are playing inside of the fountain, so maybe it's fine?
>>
>>27183976
We begged Auntie to come here, going against what she asked of us would be rude. See if we can lure one of the kids over to talk. What ages are they?
>>
>>27183976
We said we're 14, so we shouldn't act like we're 10.
>>
>>27183976
No, we should obey Auntie. Maybe look for kids our age to talk to.

Or just ask the other kids why they're in the fountain.
>>
>>27184006
>>27184082
>>27184188
>You begged Auntie to let you come here because you were mature. Going against her wishes would be extremely rude!
>However, maybe you could still talk to those kids swimming in the fountain...
>You approach the side, careful to be far away enough so they won't accidentally spill water onto your dress.
>They look like 2 fillies. One of them looks around your age while the other is clearly younger, but not by much. The younger one is wearing a burlap sack over her head for some reason, but the older one isn't.
"Excuse me...but why are you two in the fountain?"
>The other fillies look at you suddenly, at first in shock, though then they seem relieved.
>The older one swims over to you and whispers.
>"Keep it town lanky! If our parents see us we're goners!"
>L-Lanky!?
>You're not that tall...are you?
>Also, you're pretty sure their parents would have noticed them by now. They are pretty much in the middle of the party and seem to be making a lot of noise.
>Oddly, none of the guests seem bothered by their antics. Which is odd because you swore you saw them accidentally splash a nearby stallion, who did not even notice his suit was wet until he moved far away from the fountain...
>>
>>27184498
How haven't they noticed you?
>>
>>27184498
Well, we're 14, basically an adult. Go listen in on an adult conversation.
>>
>>27184498
"How is it that they haven't noticed you already, though? I mean, I see you clearly enough."
>>
>>27185765
>>
>>27186348
>>
>>27187349
>>
>>27188390
>>
>>27189453
>>
>>27189997
>>
>>27191498
>>
>>27192160
>>
RIP
>>
Sloth. Sloth pls.
>>
>>27194418
Yup.
>>
>>27193004
>>
>>27197056
>>
>>27197927
>>
>>27199024
>>
>>27194418
>>
>>27199909
>>
Computer died mid-writing update, had to fuck with it for several hours to get it up and running again. It's running pretty slow right now so give me a minute or two
>>
>>27201173
OK, Slothtrot, good luck with it.
>>
>>27201173
K
>>
beb
>>
>>27203861
>>
>>27205642
>>
Sloth pls
>>
"H-how come no one is able to notice you?"
>She smiles and strikes an odd dorky pose, rearing up onto her hindlegs and covering her face so only her eyes can be seen
>"Would you believe me if I said that I put a spell on them?"
"Nope."
>"And why not?"
>You touch bare forehead with your hoof.
>"Because you don't have a horn you dummy."
>She smiles and strikes another weird overdramatic pose.
>"Ah, but that is where you are wrong my dear friend!"
"F-friend?"
>You just met her 3 seconds ago. And you're not entirely sure you want to be friends with this weirdo...
>The younger one has been hiding behind the back of the older one, occasionally peeking out to glance at your before ducking back behind her back.
>"Of course! If you join me and my sister in the fountain I can teach you how to use your own magic. But you have to be veeery quiet. If you speak too loud you'll break my spell!"
>You can't say you haven't ever been curious about what it was like to cast magic like Wizard...
>...What are you saying! You can't buy into this that easily!
>It's probably just a stupid make believe game that dumb babies in daycare would play.
>You're 14! You should be listening in on the adults!
>...Though all of them just seem to be talking about really boring stuff now that your remember.
>All of them were rambling about the upcoming wedding between the High Priest's daughter and some famous person. You're not sure who it is.
>Dread Flare? Something like that.
>Either way, it's boring, but this weird filly's offer is much more intriguing
>>
>>27208318
Let's fucking do it. Fuck auntie
>>
>>27208318
We must know for sure. If we could do magic we'd be able to impress anyone.
>>
>>27208318
Can we get a description of them?
>>
>>27208372
>>27208373
>>27208396
"I need proof that you can actually use magic...cast a spell so I can be sure."
>The older is a beige Earth pony filly, who doesn't have much identifying features. In fact she'd probably blend right into a crowd easily.
>Her younger sister is a bit more identifiable, wearing burlap sack that covers her face, save two little eyeslots for her red eyes. She's got a weird pinto coat with a really light sandy yellow wherever there aren't splotches of white.
>The older filly makes some weird seemingly meaningless hoof gestures and before she touches your mane.
>Suddenly, you feel a weird tingling sensation on your scalp. And then you feel your mane start to turn into yarn! As if you were a doll.
>"Is that enough proof for you, hmm?"
>It's certainly impressive...
>If you could do magic like her, you'll be able to impress anyone! Ponies will finally like you!
>Without much of a second thought, you slip out of your dress and jump into the fountain water.
>The older filly smiles and then swims over to the other side of the fountain where 2 saddlebags sit.
>The younger filly just stays in the same spot she was in before, sans her sister cover her.
>Then, unexpectedly, she speaks.
>"Name, you are?
>>
>>27208929
Lovesick
>>
>>27208980
This.
>>
>>27208980
>>27209025
"Oh, uh, it's Lovesick. And you are...?"
>"Quilts. Your name is nice. My name is boring."
>She speaks so monotone, and her sentence structure is absolutely awful...It sounds like she's having a medical emergency.
>You also take not that her cutie mark is of several patches of cloth arranged in a square. None of the individual pieces are stitched together.
>The older filly returns, bearing a tiny piece cube of what looks like gold.
>"This is how you cast magic! If you eat a tiny piece of this you'll be able to do a small amount of magic for a limited amount of time."
>Only a limited period? Aww, then you gotta get more right?
>Where would you even get whatever that is. And maybe she's just pulling your leg and trying to get you to eat something gross.
>It certainly doesn't look or smell edible...
>But at the same time, one little bite wouldn't hurt.
>And if it DOES give you magic then it'd be totally worth it.
(Sorry for shite prompt last post, got interrupted mid-typing and knew I wouldn't be able to get back to posting till later, so I posted what I had)
>>
>>27209394
Maybe just a nibble. What could it hurt, right?
>>
>>27209394
It doesn't hurt to try. Be impressive and eat all that she offers.
>>
brup
>>
>>27209394
Having had some insight into Lovesick, we might as well dive in and go for it.
>>
>>27209394
Take the piece, do magics, get in deep trouble
>>
>>27211909
>>
>>27212503
>>
>>27213418
>>
>>27214192
>>
>>27216291
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 547x87) Image search: [Google]
file.png
16 KB, 547x87
Sloth may be dying.
>>
>>27216312
>>
>>27217395
>>
>>27218006
>>
>>27218925
>>
>>27220528
>>
Sloth u fagit
>>
Sloth por favor
>>
File: sloth-dead.jpg (27 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
sloth-dead.jpg
27 KB, 350x280
>>
>>27229611
>>
>>27216593
oh no
>>
>>27230764
>>
>>27233339
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.