[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what kind of context do you think pic related will happen the show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: medium-26.jpg (53 KB, 581x600) Image search: [Google]
medium-26.jpg
53 KB, 581x600
So what kind of context do you think pic related will happen the show?
>>
>>27162594
The same as Applejack's truck
>>
File: gohseries.png (271 KB, 1440x1638) Image search: [Google]
gohseries.png
271 KB, 1440x1638
None. It will happen in a spinoff movie/series that probably won't affect the show much if at all. It's registered as a service mark rather than a trademark, so one of the two listings for the line is definitely some sort of show or something.
>>
>>27162594
>"You are pathetic, without a horde to protect I can crush you like the bug that you are!"
"I have a horde, it is called Equestria!"
>Cue transformation
>>
>>27162594
I think that'll probably happen in the movie
>>
>>27162624
That would be pretty cool.

>>27162645
So the movie will be another Twilight/Spike adventure? Probably considering it is McCarthy.
>>
>>27162645
Nah, this is a spinoff series, the movie is probably him getting wings.
>>
>>27162673
It is amazing how important of a character Spike has become.
>>
>>27162684
It's how they're selling MLP to boys. It makes sense.
>>
>>27162693
They are? well, that would make sense, since boys like dragons and action and stuff like that.
>>
>>27162693
It has been happening since Season 3.
>>
>>27162701
That and the Chrysalis fight.
>>
>>27162624

>uh, spike? Now would be a good time to get a hoard.
>that's my secret, twilight. I always have it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.