[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Cadence's cutie mark on the tree?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: latest-53.png (991 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
latest-53.png
991 KB, 1280x720
Why isn't Cadence's cutie mark on the tree?
>>
>>27157539
Because she and Flurry weren't planned by destiny. Or maybe Crystal Empire have its own prophecy.
>>
>>27157539
Because she has nothing to do with it, nor has ever been destined to wield the elements of harmony.
>>
Your princess is in another castle...
>>
>>27157541

Point: Her cutie mark looks an awful lot like the Crystal Heart.
>>
>>27157539
Because the writers are shit and because Candyass is only an alicorn because muh product placement.
>>
What's more confusing, Dark Souls lore or mlp lore?
>>
>>27157539
The tree is crystal, isn't that enough?
>>
>>27157539
We haven't seen the whole "tree" yet. Only the tip of the iceberg.

Twilight hanging the roots of the library from her crystal castle ceiling represent the connection between the crystal empire princess and the tree.
>>
>>27157576
It's a different tree though.
>>
She's not important. Celestia, Luna and Twilight (and her friends) are the important pieces of the Tree's master plan.
>>
>>27157647
>the Tree's master plan.
Which is?
>>
>>27157539
Because Cadence dies in S8
>>
>>27157539
What's on the other side?
>>
>>27157714
Anon's cutie mark (i.e. nothing)
>>
>>27157656
Collecting enough energy to give itself life and take over the world.
>>
>>27157539
>biggest cutie mark on tree.
>doesn't get immortality.
Fucking tree man.
>>
>>27157647
It's sure is a big tree.
>>
>>27158203
For you
>>
>>27158221
If I chop it down,will harmony die?
>>
>>27157560
mlp by a mile
>>
>>27157539
maybe the elements of harmony are like the death note and their users souls get trapped in them forever
>>
>>27157539
It still pisses me off a bit they got rid of the elements of harmony like that. First they got rid of writing a letter at the end of the episode, then the elements.. I hate change.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.