[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dadonequus thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: 1455126563499.jpg (348 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
1455126563499.jpg
348 KB, 1024x1536
"Crashing the Cadence edition!
Come on, come all to the thread where anon becomes a child by the magic of Discord and gets transported to Equestria to become his son.

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something or just chill with us while we take on this neverending ride!

previous thread >>27045473
pastebins
Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Laskvurel (George)
http://pastebin.com/D0wLPdkt (embed)

Hoers (MIA)
http://pastebin.com/SiZ1QV12 (embed)
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 450x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 450x280
>>27155344
First for green eggs and ham!
>>
>>27155357
wekll, at least it wasn't the fucking shipfag
>>
File: dadoneequscolt.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dadoneequscolt.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>>27155344
>not using this

son i am dissapoint
>>
>>27155381
Aw shit, I didn't have that pic. Neck is kinda weird on both
>>
File: image.png (441 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
441 KB, 1000x1000
>>27155381
I always liked the classic one.

Also pastebin if anyone still cares: http://pastebin.com/Coffeeholic
>>
File: image.png (636 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
636 KB, 1280x720
>>27155412
Woops, wrong link:
http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic
>>
...Is it safe? I don't want to jinx it yet...
Oh, hello Coffee, haven't seen you in a while.
Same towards Elo, guess everyone was lurking like I was.
Now where did Anon 2 run off to?
>>
>>27155568
I bet he was the shipfag
>>
>>27155648
Welp, I was afraid I was going to lure the shipfag, but this works too.
>>
>You sigh. She was gonna be on you until you could give her a valid reason to leave.
"Scootaloo, I gotta fix something I screwed up, ok? I gotta go ALL the way to the Crystal Empire. I don't think you nor the others are willing to travel that far."
>Scootaloo landed, excitement already filling her eyes "Are you kidding?! That sounds like the perfect thing we can all do together! But...." Scootaloo then realized the oddity to it. "Why are you going all the way over there? What did you screw up?"
>...Well, you didn't have to say Cadence was pregnant. Maybe you could discourage her with the truth of it though.
"ohhh, nothing really. Just sent a couple of journalists towards Princess Cadence's way and now I just gotta tell her to stay away from them. You know, boring stuff"
>"Boring? That sounds even more exciting!" Scootaloo was about to nearly hop about in excitement.
"Uhhhhhhhh.....why is it exciting?"
>"Well duh, that means we all have to come together and figure out how to sneak past the guards to get to Princess Cadence!"
>Guards? Sneak....GUARD?! AHHH SHIT! You forgot about them......but wait.
"Ohhh yeah, I forgot she had guards. I even think Twilight forgot that. There's nothing to worry about then. Trip cancelled, eheh."
>"Why is the trip cancelled? Did you say you accidentally sent a couple of journalists to Princess Cadence?"
"Yeah...but..you know...guards."
>"Anon, let me tell you something" Scootaloo was recounting her days when she and her fellow crusaders were gabby gums "I was a journalist once. And I...we...could get anywhere we wanted. We got the scoop on like, everypony in town. If these journalists are professionals. Then they can get past the guards. That's why we have to do this! We have to beat them at their own game of....erm...Guard getting...pastings...or something like that"
>>
>>27155788
>Good god...she was right. If you knew and understood anything. it was the fact that you knew the guards we're pretty incompetent.
>And you didn't have any charges on your horn either...FUCK. How we're you going to get past the guards? If cadence noticed you, you'd be lucky. But fucking shit. she's pregnant. she's not gonna be out and about.
>...as much as you hated to admit it....you we're probably going to need some help....fuck...
"Ok Scootaloo...you've convinced me. Can you round up the others?"
>"Sure I can! With these wings I c-" And then her wings pop off...her charge was done as well. "awwwwww, nuts! Well..I can still get Applebloom and Sweetie Belle pretty fast. They should be done by now!"
"ok good, just have them meet me near town hall. And we'll get down to business.I gotta pick some stuff up back at Twilight's castle."
>Scootaloo nods, she's getting all kinds of excited to do a spec ops type of mission. "Oh gosh! This is gonna be soooo awesome! I'll be back as soon as I can!"
>With that, you both split off.
>You rush off to Twilight's castle to reclaim your items. When you get there, you have to knock for Spike to let you in. The door was locked. You tell him that you're in a hurry, and go to grab your stuff. Which it seemed he organized and put onto the table of the cutie map to be picked up by you.
>"But where's Twilight? Why isn't she with you?"
>You start stuffing your saddlebag with your stuff as you try to hurry along.
"She's at the train station trying to stop those journalists, I'm going to err...act as back up."
>Spike wasn't having that. He wanted to stand by Twilight as support, especially after seeing her getting whapped by the door.
>"Well then I'm going there too, she may need my help! But, how are you going to get to the crystal empire before those two dumbys do? They'd be at the train station long before you got there."
>You get everything and start walking with Spike back to the exit of the castle.
>>
File: 1445742519394.jpg (54 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1445742519394.jpg
54 KB, 535x462
>>27155952
>Erf's version of just for sidekicks
>>
>>27155381
One colt is living the live
The filly has suicide thoughts
Man, is a shame most of filly anon is edge sadness
>>
>>27155952
"Son of chaos remember? I got a shortcut back at the house to go straight there. It'll be cake. If you're gonna help Twilight, you're gonna have to really run for it."
>Spike was pretty determined to back her up "Right!" He immediately made a mad dash towards the station. You knew he'd never actually make it in time though. But god..or rather Celestia bless him for trying. He was a good guy, even if he was an ass sometimes. or a wuss. You wondered if there was ever going to be an episode where he gets to be a true badass, girl getting bro....probably never.
>You keep a steady pace towards the town hall. not too fast, not so slow. You didn't want to get there too soon and actually have to wait. You were already planning in your head how to proceed, since they'd all have to enter your room for just a moment to get into the Crystal Empire.
>You manage to reach Town hall, all three fillies we're already there. Actually, thank god it was only three. You didn't need DT getting mixed up in this. IT'd just make things more complicated.
>But as you went to sit in front of the three of them. You noticed...none of them looked pleased. Not even Scootaloo...what the fuckkkkkkkk
"Girls? You all ok? because it looks like I did something wrong...and I don't even know what I did..."
>Sweetie Belle tosses a newspaper onto the ground in front of you, it was...THAT..newspaper. The one with you in it. "Are you going to explain this Anon?"
>Errrrrrrrr........was that it? did that piss them off?....what exactly pissed them off?
"Explain what? I beat up a bunch of griffons. I stopped a criminal. erm...isn't that a good thing?"
>"Actually, that is a good thing girls. Why exactly are we angry at him again?" Sweetie Belle asks, confused now as to why she was supposed to be miffed.
>"He did it on Nightmare Night, when he was supposed to be hanging with us" Scootaloo said, seems she must have found out about this when she went to get the other two.
>>
>>27156321
>Applebloom nods "and do you know what the worst part is?"
>Are you serious? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
"Woah girls, come on now. Seriously? I'm sorry that I just upped and left, but I had things to do. It wasn't a hero thing, it was a good deed sort of thing. How can you get angry at me for that?"
>"Because...we're supposed to be a team. If you we're gonna fight ah no good villain like that "Sharpclaw". Then we should have done it together, ya could have gotten really hurt, ya know?" Applebloom was both worried and angry at you "Yah can't be doin' this hero stuff all the time. what if that horn of yours goes out? Ah already know ya can't beat big tough ponies"
>ohhh, god. That was it. They were angry that they didn't get to come along for that venture. With the added worry that you could have been hurt.
"Applebloom, my dad gave me an unlimited charge for my horn that day. I wasn't gonna get hurt."
>"Well then, why didn't ya take us with ya? We could have helped you with whatever you were doin'"
"Applebloom.."
>You sigh, dammit. single minded children.
"I didn't want to involve any of you to get hurt. The guy was a serious criminal he broke my leg. And then I shot my leg at him..or something like that. Point is, he was willing to break me in two. He probably wouldn't have hesitated to use any of you as leverage or just send you all to the hospital, only reason I was ok was because I was basically as powerful as my dad."
>All three of them just gulp from that, then Applebloom speaks, she did NOT like the sounds of that "Ya mean he would have hurt us realleh bad?"
>You nod
"Super bad,broken limbs everywhere"
>Scootaloo chimes in first after hearing that "See girls, told you Anon had it handled. He didn't need us"
>"I wouldn't mind borrowing that horn sometime. Actually..." Sweetie Belle looked over to you. Both dissuaded from wanting to be in on that particular adventure, but intrigued by the horn's power "Anon, do you think you could let me borrow it sometime?"
>>
>>27156428
>nope, for the sake of shit not exploding. you'd have to not let that happen
"Sorry Sweetie Belle, the horn is kind of a me only thing. Dad wouldn't like it if I lend it out"
>"Awww...ok" Sweetie Belle accepts it, just liked that. But Applebloom looked like she had a question.
>"Anon, ah think I understand now. But can ya atleast tell us before you do something like that? What if somethin' happens to you and nopony knew?"
>Well...now that you we're limited again...mnnnn
"Right...sorry if I worried any of you. But you all understand why I didn't invite any of you right?"
>They all nodded.
>Good....now you could finally proceed.
"Ok, now with that out of the way. If anypony wants to go now, you can go. I doubt there's not too much danger in what we're doing since the worst that'll happen is we'll get tossed out."
>"Pfft, that's not even gonna happen. We're too quick" Scootaloo says with a smirk
>"And smart" Sweetie Belle adds
>"and crafty, lookie what I brought" Applebloom, you noticed, was wearing a saddlebag of her own. She opened it up and took out a bottle filled with a red liquid that caught everyone's eyes. including yours.
"Woah, what is that?"
>"Knockout potion, Zecora taught me how to brew it. Ya just toss it and wham, lights out. She said ah should only use it when ahm in danger. So ah guess this would be the perfect time to test it. Cause ya know...this could be dangerous"
>Well then, maybe this wasn't gonna turn out too bad afterall. Applebloom was at least equipped for the job.
>You then turn to Sweetie Belle
"Are you in Sweetie Belle? You don't have to join if you don't want to"
>"Of course I'm in, Somepony has to make sure none of you panic." she points to her own head "Besides, I'm the one who comes up with the backup plans. which..erm..speaking of which. How are we going to get to the Crystal Empire?"
"Oh..that's easy. We're going to go into my room to get there. It has a door that will take us straight there."
>>
>>27156549
Hopefully Chrysalis isn't in his room at the moment.
>>
>>27156549
>As you walk over to the fountain. the other three follow. amazed that'd you'd even have such a door.
>"You have a door that will take you to anyplace you wanna go?! Why haven't you ever told us about it before? That's pretty selfish Anon, do you realize how useful that kind of door could have been if we all knew? Think about it, we could always go to all the coolest spots in Equestria or go to a place to get a bite to eat or something without having to walk all the way" Scootaloo whines.
"It doesn't go everywhere Scootaloo, it only has four settings. Town hall, Aunt Fluttershy's,Crystal Empire, and the Everfree forest"
>Sweetie Belle seemed confused at the last one "Why would it lead to the Everfree Forest? Unless you were interested in what being a snack would be like..."
"I actually don't have the answer to that either Sweetie Belle, Dad never actually told me why that setting is there. It's probably just a joke that never came to be. Then again, he never bothered to remove it either....can you girls step back for a moment?"
>"Whatcha gonna do Anon?" Applebloom asks. Confused as to what you were doing.
"I'm just gonna toss my map in the water, it creates a portal to my room"
>"Yeah ah know that, but...wait...yer not gonna trick us and just leave us here are ya?" Applebloom was getting ready to jump into the fountain the moment things got suspicious.
"No no..."
>You just wanted to look through the portal to make sure no changelings we're in your room before the jump. If it's one thing they didn't need to know. Was the fact you were harboring an enemy race.
>You toss in the map, and take a look as you speak.
"It's just I like to make sure it's safe before we make the jump. Dad can be a little crafty sometimes..."
>It looked clear.
"Ok...so everything looks fine, all we have to do is jump in an-"
>Before you could tell them "and go into the portal door", they all hop in like it was a pool. squealing in joy as you panic.
"WAIT. I DIDN'T EVEN..."
>>
>>27156608
>You don't even get a chance to finish your sentence. the portal was closing fast, you make a dive and barely make it in as you bounce off your bed head first and land on your stomach on the ground.
"Ogh...."
>They had all hopped in at once. All of them had come to worry you were going to try to jump out on them. You weren't. And they seemed to stop caring about even that as they all started to spread out and investigate your room as you rolled on your back from pain.
>"Why is there a door on the floor?" Scootaloo asked as she tapped at the door knob. "Shouldn't it be on the wall?"
>Your eyes open wide as your ears perk up.You realize you now had three curious fillies in your room. Oh god, you didn't need them poking around or wasting too much time.
>You immediately get on your hooves and rush up to Scootaloo. Holding the door shut.
"Don't worry about it, it leads into the living room. Which is not where we are supposed to-"
>"This bed is amazing! It's so comfy,snuggly...and it's so warm...like...weird warm..but a nice warm. I could fall asleep on this forever" Sweetie Belle was giggling and rolling around under your blankets.
"S-sweetie Belle, I'm glad you're enjoying my bed and all. But we do things to do. Remember?"
>"Hold on Anon, I'm never gonna get another chance to lay down on this bed. It's like resting near an open fire. It's just sooooo comfy!" Sweetie Belle was having the time of her life just snuggling in a blanket.
"Sweetie Belle, I'm tell-"
>"Hey Anon, what's with these pictures? And.....what is this?" Applebloom takes a picture down from your dresser to take a closer look.
>You turn around. And notice....oh shit. there was even more pictures on your dresser than before. Each a moment from your current life in equestria. And.....OH GOOOOOODDDDD
>"Anon....is this you snugglin' with a changeling?"
>"What, hey, let me see that!" Scootaloo says, totally intrigued in what Applebloom was looking at
>>
>>27156642
>"Yeah me too! That can't be right." Sweetie Belle states as she unbundles herself and rushes over to take a look.
>DAMMIT DISCORD. You had no idea why he added more pictures. More memories to remember perhaps? Well fucking shit, things just turned awful since there was a picture of you getting snuggled by chibi Chrysalis. How we're you going to explain away that!?

and thats it for the night.
>>
>>27156587
I was hoping she was, if she ain't gonna properly debut soon, she would have an excuse to be there, prolly end up showing off her disguise or taking advantage of something

>anon suddenly gets tackled by a strange mare in his bedroom
>gets excited after she plays with him, then she makes a gut busting reveal

Or in this case, maybe she comes right out on messing with him in a more pg way around the cmc, maybe say or do some embarrassing stuff about him, which may send him into a panic, prolly over the strange mare being in his house and knowing some things about him and related stuff, before revealing just who she is supposed to be.

I can't wait another erf-week for this.
>>
>>27156128
I though Anonfilly took a brighter turn after the first few threads when other writefags came in. Or has there been a shit renaissance?
>>
>>27157080
An Erf week is three months IRL
>>
>>27156648
It was photoshoped
>>
File: cmc.png (1 MB, 6711x4455) Image search: [Google]
cmc.png
1 MB, 6711x4455
>>27156608
>>27156642
Cutest fillies.

>>27156648
I-It's just a prank, bro!
>>
>>27157997
Believe it or not, that's the best posible shit that anon could come up with, him saying that it was a Discord prank
>>
>>27157332
Since when was George's Anon edgy? She's more stubborn than depresssed
>>
>>27155568
I exists but school has been controlling me life
>>
>>27155648
Fuck no nigger I hate fluttershit
>>
>>27157080
boy are you gonna be happy then
>>
>>27158491
>tsundere over fluttershy
C'mon Anon 2, we won't make fun of you...
Atleast I won't
>>
>>27158623
I just don't like her
I prefer rara
>>
>>27156642
>there was a picture of you getting snuggled by chibi Chrysalis
kek
>>
File: 19607421.gif (1 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
19607421.gif
1 MB, 853x480
>>27158501
>>
>>27158501
My body is ready
>>
>>27158675
But rarity is a fucking slut
>>
>>27157997
>triple dick fucking
>>
>>27159081
eyy scrappy
the gangs all here
>>
>>27158431
I think they are talking about from the Anonfilly threads.
>>
>>27158501
I fucking knew it, this whole Twilight binding stuff was just the state for Chrysalis onee-chan
>>
File: chrysalis70.jpg (25 KB, 491x461) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis70.jpg
25 KB, 491x461
>>27158501
>>
>>27157080
>Or in this case, maybe she comes right out on messing with him in a more pg way around the cmc, maybe say or do some embarrassing stuff about him, which may send him into a panic, prolly over the strange mare being in his house and knowing some things about him and related stuff, before revealing just who she is supposed to be.
come on
hes not that stupid
>>
I'm soo fucking hyped for this
>>
File: rarity_putemup.gif (2 MB, 488x320) Image search: [Google]
rarity_putemup.gif
2 MB, 488x320
>>27159227
What did you just say?
>>
>>27159547
Everyone's out of their hermit hole today, let's all play vidya!
Too bad I can't play until tomorrow night
>>
>>27162198
Someone said vidya?
>>
>>27162198
vidyaaaa
anyone feeling monaco
maybe tommorow?
>>
>>27162323
I'm up for it tomorrow
>>
>>27162323
Don't own it but yall go ahead.
>>
>>27162198
I got average Wii U stuff and steam. Always wanted to make a pony in Robocraft as an option from a free steam game.
>>27162323
Don't got it.
>>
>>27162696
What does everyone feel like playing?
Add me if you like: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nicemememan/
>>
>>27162696
Steam and or Nintendo name?
>>
>>27162696
>>27162743
If it's free or I own I'll play.
Defend100 on steam and Skype.
>>
>>27162743
Melty Blood. Also I'm thinking what to write.
>>
>>27163152
>>27163278
I've already got you both on Steam and I think I got Elo on Wii U.
>>27162743
Sent you a request.

Likely will be busy today though after you all decide what free steam game to you want to enjoy, I'll download it later.
>>
when did this thread get taken over by a namefag army
>>
>>27163366
over a long time

>>27163385
basically this
i really need to finish up my greens
>>
>>27163366
New to this thread?
We all wrote at one point or another.
Also >>27163385 was saying the same thing, I just made a lot of typos.
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1098x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1098x728
>>27163366
Nice dubs, we all either shared green at some point or were there during game night.
>>
Does anyone think discord could actually make for a good dad?
>>
err, good an all, but are we getting green tonight?
>>
My greatest contribution to this general is the OP picture of this thread, and actively summoning Erf for the thread after the prompt. Thanks for sticking around for all these months, guys.
>>
>>27164240
no its a dead thread
>>
>>27164380
It can't end like this. I just got here!
>>
Oh gawd Erf where are you?
>>
>>27164380
DONT DO IT ANON
>>
>>27164380
Please don't go
https://youtu.be/60fqp2rLUR4
>>
>>27164380
>>27164384
>>27164403
>>27164566
>>27164573
>>27164596
what just happend?
>>
gonna eat then write.
>>
File: 1455995331697.png (214 KB, 481x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455995331697.png
214 KB, 481x1024
>>27164662
Bugbutt soon?
>>
File: 1460442615329.png (22 KB, 537x795) Image search: [Google]
1460442615329.png
22 KB, 537x795
>>27164662
Praise the Sun!
He shall eatith and then he shall writeith
>>
>>27164684
>>27164675
now in the provess of making sure i wanna procceed this way
>>
>>27164831
I'd say hold on with the sister plot this time, it would take much time from an already interesting little adventure, be more precise with the surprise for a better effect
>>
>>27164881
The idea is, as far as Chrysalis is involved. She spooks the girls as Discord. she then explains privately to Anon the source of the pictures. and then we get a setup for sister Chyralis for Day 2. In such a way that'd it'd make sense. So then....with that outline explained. Should I actually procceed?
>>
>>27164918
Why would she explain anon the source of the pictures if he was there when Discord took them
>>
>>27164936
he wasn't there for all of them. it is going to be explained that his dresser, already having pictures he never seen before. there's also pictures in the drawers. there's an excessive amount
>>
>>27164918
Sure go ahead
>>
>>27164994
i'll rephrase. Anon was there for them all. he just didn't know so many existed
>>
>>27165079
need a little more feedback guys. this is a do or die moment here.
>>
>>27165079
It's certainly something, but why would Chrysalis know about something like that? Why would Discord even take so many photos? Wouldn't this still shirt focus from the little adventure you have going right now to something completely unrelated?
>>
>>27165123
meh
dont try and make things too complicated if you dont think you can handle it
>>
>>27165145
it'd only shift the focus for a little bit. the adventure is still just CMC/Anon
Discord is already having a breakdown because he cares about Fluttershy and Anon.And truly believes,despite Twilight also being his friend. Will ruin Anon.
Since he can't intervene due to it possibly upsetting Fluttershy. He let's Chrysalis out early to keep an eye on him...namely for Day 2
The pictures are Discord just looking at all the moments he had with you. whether it makes you look bad or not
Chrysalis is the one who suggests being let out early to keep an eye on you...but of course there's ulterior motives
>>
>>27165165
Is a nice idea, but one that is not fitting right now, I'd say keep it for a little later, maybe Discord visisting the castle to see anon
>>
>>27165165
>I'd say keep it for a little later, maybe Discord visisting the castle to see anon

>anon and the cmc sneaking around the crystal empire castle
>discord just pops in with a brilliant burst of light and starts loudly talking to him
would kek
>>
>>27165252
>>27165207
ok. no chryssi for now then
>>
>>27156648
>You started to sweat profusely. the hell was with all the pictures? You recognize the scenes...but...you don't remember Discord taking so many pictures, or taking pictures at all on most of these. And yet, there it was. a whole plethora of pictures.
"I-it's a p-p-prank. Yeah, that's it. My dad is just trying to spook whoever I might bring over here. H-he's such a card..hahaha"
>The CMC easily buy into it, especially when Sweetie Belle spots a picture of you and Mrs.Rich. She wasn't smiling. in fact, it was when she was worried. inside the illusionscape. "Yeah it's gotta be, girls, look at this picture"
>"Is that...Diamond Tiara's mom?" Scootaloo asks
>"Ah think so....ewww. Yeah, that definitely never happened. She hated all of us. Wonder what's goin' on in Discord's head to make all these pictures....hrnnn.."
>Nope..fuck this. you had to get them out of here before anyone showed up. Whether it be Discord or any goddamn changeling.
"Girls. We're on a time limit remember? We gotta go!"
>You rush over to the door and immediately set it to the Crystal Empire and open the door. Trying to hurry the CMC along.
"Come on! Quick!"
>Scootaloo goes back to the floor door and taps at it. "Hold on, what's behind this door? You never said why it was in the floor"
>Fuck it, unless you lie. This was going to take forever.
"It explodes Scootaloo...it's an exploding door. I opened it once and nearly got blown to bits. It's to make sure nothing from the outside actually gets into my room"
>Scootaloo's eyes widen as her pupils shrink. She slowly steps back away from the door and gulps. "O-o-ok then...erm.....yeah..l-let's go"
>The three of them walk towards the door. Sweetie Belle though has to comment on the ridiculousness of the floor door. "So...if the door explodes? How do you go down to the kitchen to get something to eat?"
"Chaos house, things happen, food leaks through the ceiling. Can we go please?"
>>
File: 1399364939764.jpg (9 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1399364939764.jpg
9 KB, 210x200
>>27165428
Okay those last two excuses killed me.
>>
>>27165428
>All three cringe at that as they nearly enter the portal. Each commenting on how gross that is.
"Yeah well....er...whatever, just go. We're running out of time!"
>You step behind them as you all go through the portal and enter the Crystal Empire. Immediately the CMCs look around and take in the sights. Anything that wasn't Ponyville was instantly eyecandy to them. Even if they had been there before. The visitation of the Crystal Empire was a rare treat after all.
>"Woah...we're actually here..." Scootaloo states as she looks about. smiling.
>"Ah know, it's crazy ain't it? We just took two hops and a shake of the tail and suddenly we're in the Crystal Empire" Applebloom was also in total awe.
"Yep, it's neat. But remember...remember...we're on a very important mission. We can't fail."
>You look around, making sure the journalists weren't about. of course they wouldn't be. The trip here must take forever.
>"Geez Anon, relax. There's four of us. We're not gonna screw up if we all work together." Sweetie Belle was getting aggravated with your constant rushing. It seems the CMC wanted to have a good time while also being a service to you.
>You weren't too sure about that. But for the sake of them not getting anymore agitated. you calm down.
"Sorry....it's just been a little bit of a rough day."
>"Well that's why we're here with you. To make that rough day a little less rough." Sweetie Belle gives you a reassuring smile, but then she gives you a gentle bop on the head while her face twists to one of slight agitation "But stop pushing us, we aren't slaves, ok?"
"Right...sorry. Ok, when you're all ready. Let's go to..."
>As you look up from the initial bop, they were already walking towards the castle. Applebloom looks back at you and waves for you to follow along. "Come on. Ya said we had to hurry."
>B-but..you just got bopped for being in a rush....u-gh...never mind...
>>
>>27165503
I understand his frustration.
They beg to come along on a mission with a time limit and then want to take a tour of the neat chaos house.

Kids are ADD incarnate.
>>
>>27165503
>The four of you reach the front of the castle. but stick to the side. out of sight. There was indeed guards guarding the front of the castle. There was also guards up near the tower too. Security looked tight.
>Dammit...even with the four of you. how the fuck we're you going to get through? The front door was guarded, and finally when you have a chance to use your grappling hook. the towers above are also swarming with guards.
"Anypony got any ideas?"
>"ahh shoot, ah got nothin'. ah didn't think it'd be this guarded. Didn't ya have a plan on gettin' in Anon?"
"No..I...thought it'd be a little easier than this."
>"What?! How are we supposed to get inside if we don't have a plan?!" Scootaloo was agitated with you, she was blown away by the fact that you somehow didn't have a plan.
"I'm thinking. Hold on, just give me a moment."
>"Well, ah could use mah potion. Ya think that might work?" Applebloom asked
>At first, it didn't seem like too bad a plan. But as you looked around...
"No, it'd be a waste. Somepony would notice that the guards we're knocked out cold. Darn..come on Anon, think"
>Sweetie Belle smiles as she raises her hoof "I got it!"
>All three of you look at her in surprise. you all even say "...you do?"
>Sweetie Belle nodded "Mhmmm, All I have to do is act like my sister and you all will be able to go inside."
"Us?..wait, you mean you're gonna distract them or something?"
>Sweetie belle gently smiled as she shook her head "Nope, I'm gonna do one better. They won't be able to take their eyes off me. You three just get ready to rush in the moment they leave the front door. Got it?"
>"Ahhhh, Sweetie Belle, ah don't think you're their type" Applebloom mentions. Finding the whole thing odd. In fact, you all did.
>"What?...nooo ewww noo..I'm not gonna try to hug them. Just watch...it'll be..as my sister would say....Marvelous"
>Sweetie Belle steps forward and then around, entering the line of sight of the guards.
>>
>>27165607
>All eyes were on Sweetie Belle now...holy shit..what was she going to do?
>She went in front of the guards. Who didn't seem to react too much. They just looked down at her. They actually seemed a little worried that she was stepping so close. But they'd never attack a child.
>Sweetie Belle sits down in front of them.
>She looks up at them silently for a moment. Swishes her tail twice...then.
>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! HHEELPPP! I'MMM LOOOOSSST NGHHHHH!"
>The guards immediately panic, at first they don't move. just watching Sweetie Belle whine and cry as actual tears come out. She was screaming how she lost her sister and had no idea how to get around and that she was going to get lost forever and starve to death.
>It only took another moment for the guards to leave their post. Sweetie Belle moved away from them, leading them to the side, explaining they we're very scary. But the guards tried to calm her, telling her they we're there to help.
>"I think that's our cue. Come on!" Scootaloo says as you all rush over to the front door, staying away from the guards's sight as they tend to Sweetie Belle.
>Fucking incredible.
>>
>>27165653
>the three of you get inside the castle. But goddamn. The interior was going to be tough to navigate. It was mostly vertical in some spots. and there was hallways with endless doors.
>"You think we should check the throne room first?" Scootaloo asks
>"Or maybe we should split up?" Applebloom suggests.
"No not yet, but we should try checking the throne room. But we gotta be careful, it's over if we get caught."
>You all nod, and begin to sneak towards the throne room. Slipping behind any wall on a turn or going through a door if a guard drew near. It was a difficult trek. Albeit a short one.
>The three of you notice an opening. And rush over to the center of the throne room. Deciding that if Cadence or Shining Armor was there. You were in the clear.
>But instead. The entire room was empty. Not even a guard was in sight...at least not yet.
"Empty?"
>"hrnn..well, ah guess ya can't be expectin' them to be sitting on the throne all the time" Applebloom mentions.
>"But where do we look now? There's guards scouring the place. And Princess Cadence or Prince Shining Armor could be in any one of these doors!"
"Hrnngh..if only we had an ide-..oh no!"
>The doors open behind you. a few guards stepping in to patrol the throne room.
>Before anyone else could react. Applebloom freaks out and tosses the potion at them. Breaking the vial and releasing a small white cloud that immediatly knocks them all out.
"Applebloom! What did you do?!"
>"A-ah panicked. Ah didn't want us to get caught."
>Ergh, ok..no..it's fine...just...
>You lead Scootaloo and Applebloom to push and shove the knocked out guards to either side of the doors. Atleast this way, they wouldn't be immediately noticed.
>"Now what do we do? What if they wake up?!" Scootaloo was shaking, she was scared of getting caught.
>"Relax Scootaloo, they'll be knocked out for at least an hour. We still got time, and we didn't really hurt them none. But where else should we look?"
>>
>>27165736
"I guess we're just going to have to check the higher levels. I bet the more guards we find. The closer we are"
>You were sure of it. So sure that even they agreed that was actually a sensible conclusion. But at the moment, you were now out one member and a potion. The three of you would have to be more careful now.

that's it for the night
>>
>>27165736
I hope Anon thinks to hide the bodi- PERFECTLY ALIVE SLEEPING PONIES.
>>
>>27165786
Kek
>>
>>27155344
bump
>>
>>27165607
>Sweetie Belle nodded "Mhmmm, All I have to do is act like my sister and you all will be able to go inside."

>"What?...nooo ewww noo..I'm not gonna try to hug them.

does sweetie watch rarity give out "hugs"
>>
>>27166939
Hey, want a hugjob?
>>
>>27165744
A sneak to surpass Metal Gear
>>
>>27163516
make a green of this image!
>>
>>27165503
>"But stop pushing us, we aren't slaves, ok?"
you force him to drag you all along with

then set your own pace for the job
you dont do that you little shit
>>
File: image.gif (73 KB, 315x439) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
73 KB, 315x439
>>27165653
Owch Erf, I know it's a ruse and yet I still feel for it.
>>
>>27166939
in a more innocent sense
>>
>>27166939
Good that she only thinks that her sisters hugs her clients
>>
File: raribait.png (169 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
raribait.png
169 KB, 854x480
>>27168083
>>
>>27165744
Too bad they're all too young to be a squad of suspiciously short guards.
>>
File: 9fa.jpg (2 MB, 1586x3500) Image search: [Google]
9fa.jpg
2 MB, 1586x3500
>>27167814
>in a more innocent sense
As in, she saw Rarity gently walking home other stallions
>>
gump
>>
Rip thread
>>
>>27155365

Or the footfag.
>>
>>27170500
Who's that
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1024x576
Did all come to a conclusion for a game night vidya yet?

I nominate Robocraft on steam since it's free and has low end requirements.

I also nominate Smash and MK8 on Wii U because I know Elo, myself and Erf all have it.
>>
>>27171276
dont have a wii u sadly
>>
>>27171311
This is also why I nominated Robocraft too, Card Against Humanity works well also.
>>
>>27171348
if we did cards would it be dadonequs related, mlp related, or normal
>>
>>27171424
There are Cards against Equestria MLP sets but nothing Dadonequs related. I don't think there is a way to make custom cards.
http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#
>>
>>27171494
NVM cards against Equestria is here now:
http://www.cardsagainstequestria.com/
>>
There is a way to make custom cards for it!
http://cahcreator.com/TckPvgW2J8/FvA6Qmc6ID
Chip in any Dadonequus ideas.
>>
>>27171563
im srry to erf
but we need egg cards
>>
>>27171563
chibi chryssi card
>>
I'm not too late, right?
>>
>>27172106
Help us come up with cards.
>>
>>27172159
Most of these are just shots in the dark so.
Egg timer, surf and Erf, flying Scottalo, Chryssi's possessions, the map, George's update schedule, and I'll let you know if I think of any more.
>>
>>27172243
you can add them yourself if you want

>>27171537
were adding our cards to cards against equestria right?
>>
>>27172312
Yes, we especially need more black cards, help us out.
>>
>>27172465
Now we need more white cards starting with verbs.
>>
Just for everyone, just a heads up... I'm REALLY sorry... You'll know what I mean when you play cards.
>>
ok, let's do this. my mind is a little fucked. alot fucked. won't say why, But i need something to get my mind off the stress. so here i go
>>
>>27173086
Made new link since Den fucked up two black cards, edit from here from now on.

http://cahcreator.com/TckPvgW2J8/FvA6Qmc6ID

Current list:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/5fab1e8d249f5f9d2d177559492df318

>>27173516
Welcome back Erf, what do you think of our Cards Against Humanity list?
>>
>>27173538
Woops that's the wrong link. the right link to the current deck and editing is here:
http://cahcreator.com/#creator-fd5w3R4C5x
>>
>>27173516
was it related to eggs
>>
>>27165744
>You and the rest of your party venture higher and deeper into the castle. Running from door to door. Using them as cover incase any guards pop up through the long hallways.
>"Anon, are you sure it was smart to leave those guards back at the throne room?"
"We don't have time to hide them Scootaloo, that's why I pushed them behind the doors. Nopony will notice if they open the door."
>"Yeah, but Anon. If they actually GO into the throne room and turn around, they'll notice them. What then?"
>You reasoned that by the time that happens. you'll have found Shining armor or cadence by now.
"Just trust me, everything will be fine. Just keep going. We just need to find the prince or princess."
Applebloom was getting a little fatigued herself "Anon, we don't even know where they are. Ah don't even know why this castle has so many doors. Why does every castle have to have so many doors? What if ya have to go to the bathroom? How would you know what door to go into? It's crazy ah tell you."
"Yeah, it's a little nuts. But hey, it's actually kind of funny that there's this many doors."
>Actually, you hated the doors too. But you could tell your compatriots. While not willing to give up, was becoming impatient and very worried about getting caught.
>"How do ya figure?" Applebloom asks
"Well, if we do get caught. we'll probably be running through so many doors that we might be coming out of other doors. Heck, we might even come out of the doors riding a tricycle or riding a giant spinning bagel or something"
>You chuckle at that. maybe it could happen. Who knows.
>"Erm.....that's not funny" Scootaloo disagreed
>"Yeah...that's kinda dumb. Why would there be a giant bagel?" Applebloom agrees with Scootaloo, seeing no logic in it "Ahh think you've been hanging around yer dad too much Anon."
>.......whatever, they just don't know good humor
"I...guess...I just think you guys don't understand the complexity of it."
>>
>>27173571
Deck ID: fd5w3R4C5x
To use here: http://www.cardsagainstequestria.com/game/create
>>
>>27173571
it's like the entire story summed up in cards

>>27173573
it's something else. something that might lead me to being closer to being fired. won't know til tomorrow.don't wanna talk about it
>>
>>27173646
Oh, sorry to hear. I hope whatever it is, that you get off easy.

If you ever feel cheerier after the green, don't be afraid to add any cards. You've been here since the beginning so you probably know all of this thread's memes.
>>
>>27173591
>"What's so complex about it? You eat the bagel. The whole door thing only works if you can teleport. And uhh..I don't think any of us can do that" Scootaloo just didn't understand the art of slapstick. That's what went through your head.
"IT's.....eh nevermind"
>It wasn't worth explaining if none of them got it. Plus, you had to focus on sneaking around. Something Applebloom was already doing after she had given her word. "Hold on you two. Look, there's a split"
>There was, the path forward was still there. But it also went right and left. Three ways......god dammit. how fucking frustrating.
>"So, do we split up?" Applebloom asks.
"No, too dangerous. Well...semi dangerous. Plus it just makes it easier for us to get caught."
>"Well we gotta do something. I don't see any guards down any of these paths. Maybe we need to go..." Suddenly Scootaloo's ears perked up.
>Yours did too, as did Applebloom's.
>some of the doors along the different paths we're opening. With guards having either a casual conversation with one another or getting back on duty.
"Oh no...what do we do now? We're gonna get caught" Scootaloo said in a low voice. shaking.
>you only had seconds to react. With no chaos magic and nobody else coming up with a plan. You look upwards for something. And then..come to a realization.
"Girls...grab on to me..don't argue..just do it"
>Applebloom and Scootaloo, already frightened, do what you say immediatly and...ohhhh....it felt kinda nice. But you needed to focus.
>You reach into your saddlebag as quickly as you can and grab your grappling hook and attach it to your leg. Finally, time to use this out on the field!
>You aim directly upwards and shoot the hook up.
>You look up to see what part of the ceiling it will attach to.
>>
>>27171563
how about a dead thread
>>
>>27173808
That's already been done... Twice.
>>
>>27173830
neat
>>
>>27173591
>Applebloom was getting a little fatigued herself "Anon, we don't even know where they are. Ah don't even know why this castle has so many doors. Why does every castle have to have so many doors? What if ya have to go to the bathroom? How would you know what door to go into? It's crazy ah tell you."
Your forgot a > there friendo
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1024x768
Kill me
>>
>>27173793

>Only to notice that the target for the hook shot happens to be a pregnant pink alicorn that was attempting to sneak by into the kitchen to satisfy her cake cravings.
>Your eyes shrink to pinpricks, but you can do nothing as the head pierces her right in the stomach.
>Cadence screams bloody murder as she is shot and kamikazes towards some unsuspecting guards walking down one of the paths, blood and amniotic fluid gushing behind in a streamline, pulling the three of you in her wake.
>While she crashes into the armor clad crew, the three of you are launched ahead of her, the force of your passing strong enough to yank the hook right out of her, pulling with it the unborn alicorn child.
>Your trio crashes through a stained window, tumbling into a market area filled with crystal lines, who all scream in surprise.
>This screams turn to gasps of horror as they look upon you all, coated in blood and bits of pony innerds.
>You attempt to get up, but are smacked in the face by something slimy and warm. When you open your yes and look around nothing is there.
>Scootaloo having quickly caught her bearings looks up to you. "Wow anon, where'd you get that cool hat?"
>You pat the top of your head, and hear a squishy noise.
>Applebloom suddenly projectile comets into your face.
>The crowd of ponies only screams louder and runs around in a mass panic.
>>
>>27173793
>It doesn't...
>It instead bounces right off the ceiling and speeds down towards you. The flap part of the hook smashing right into your face.
"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ANNGGHHH FFFFFUUUUUUUMMNFNSRRFEFJEDJD"
>You fall backwards, your hooves on your face and you whine and yell in pain. Fucking dammit. always the face or head...ALWAYS
"NGH...ERRRGGHHH..MY FACE..GGGGNNHHHH"
>"Anon! Anon...get up quick!" You could hear Scootaloo
>"Anon, ya gotta get up!" Applebloom was shaking you hard.
>You sit up, planting your bottom on the floor as you put one hoof on your forehead to give it a rub as you reorient your vision.
"Ngh...w-what is it? Can't you see i'm in pain? cripes"
>"Anon......errrr" Scootaloo was looking really worried, as was Applebloom.
>You decide to take a look around...
>oh..well that's a perfectly good reason to be worried...you were all surrounded by guards.
"oh.".
>That is quite the shit.........
"EVERYPONY SPLIT UP!"
>"Hey you three, stop where you are and come with u-HEY!" One of the guards try to step up to apprehend the three of you. But with the three of you in a panic. You all make a mad dash out of the center of guards...all choosing the same direction.
"Ah thought yah said split up!?" Applebloom said as she ran, heading towards another turn that led to a staricase.
>"I did split up! It' just happened to be where everypony else was splitting up!" Scootaloo calls out
"Oh man, OH MAN THEY ARE RIGHT BEHIND US!"
>"Hold it right there! You're not supposed to be in the castle! Come back!" The guards call out.
>They we're gaining. and turning to get on the staircase didn't make things better. The steps were slowing you all down. You needed to come up with a plan. and fast.
>>
File: 1436493040392.png (126 KB, 900x812) Image search: [Google]
1436493040392.png
126 KB, 900x812
>>27173948
well that was dark
>>
>>27173982
Quick, take another shot!
>>
>>27173982
>You think of using the grappling hook to get to the top. But what then? If you miss, you'll have to take the time to retract it. and if it bounces off something. that's another possible head smack.
>But wait....you were in the crystal Empire....the horn...it still had one use.
>The three of you reach the top of the stairs with the guards coming up after you. already a few moments from catching up.
"Girls, I've got a plan. Just follow my lead ok?"
>They nod, they didn't say anything. they we're too scared of getting caught.
>You grab the horn and slap it on your head once more. Your eyes lighting upwith false green evil as your mane blows up in fake black flame.
>"Anon, what are ya doing?" Now Applebloom was curious. What was that nightmare night prop going to do.
"Just watch..."
>The plan was simple. You WERE King Sombra. And you were going to scare these incompetent guards into running the other direction.
>When the guards got up into eye view. You looked down at them with evil, dominating eyes.
"Foolish ponies. Did you really think you could chase I, King Sombra, around my own castle. I have possessed this colt and have these two fillies hostage. And you will do what I say, or else!"
>The guards immediately stop. Scared, yet still standing at the steps. They didn't know what to do. Some we're in disbelief. But none could fathom how you'd have the face of the evil king that once bound them. "It can't be" "That monster" "I thought he was gone" "What do we do? We can't leave those fillies"
"I can see you don't fully believe me. Perhaps destroying ONE hostage will persuade you. LEAVE NOW. While I deal with your precious prince and princess"
>But they refused to back off, though worried. Their eyes were filled with determination. "We can't just leave" "We have to protect everypony" "We became guards to protect everypony, we can't run now"
>uh oh...they started to slowly approach.
"Back off! OR ELSE!"
>>
>>27174170
>They did finally start to take a few steps back. All of them looking pretty angry with you. But you needed them to back off completely. Shit..this may have not been the best of plans afterall.
>And what's even worse...they now started to approach.
"I...SAID...BACK...OFF"
>But they weren't. They were marching upwards.
"Fine! You'll all pay when I..."
>You look behind yourself...the girls weren't there.
>What where when what what WHAT?!
>You look upwards. The pair was being held by a pegasus guard that must have come from behind. Applebloom smiles sheepishly at you as she waves.
>The guard himself seemed pretty pleased with himself. "I've got you girls, everything will be ok now!"
>The rest we're now ready to full on capture you.
"W-wait..d-didn't I say I was possessing this colt? B-back off!"
>But it seemed they were assuming it must be a trick. oohh shit...
"LOOK, IT'S THE CHANGELING QUEEN!"
>You point behind them.
>Works...every...time
>You turn around and immediatly bolt the other direction. Applebloom and Scootaloo would be fine. Right now you had to get the fuck out. You could already here them telling the others to get more guards and to find Shining Armor.
>>
>>27174475
*hear them

>You rush towards a large set of doors. Maybe those were the doors you were looking for? Because goddamn, no other door was it.
>You slam right into the door and is met with a blast of sunlight.
>You were outside on one of the castle walls. And....
>Well...there was pegasi guards everywhere too.
>And the guards that were chasing you were already coming through the same door. Looks like there was no where to go.
>"Stop where you are King Sombra, we won't let you reach your full power!"
>Goddammit..GODDAMMRWFMDSFDF THEY ARE SO DUMB AND NOW THEY ARE GOING TO FUCK YOU UP
>But wait....the grappling hook.
>You step to the side of the wall as they slowly converge on you.
>You get up on it, and the moment they got close enough...
"So long cockfags!"
>you hail them, then you shoot your grappling hook back to a higher side of the castle and jump. Taking a huge swing.
>You were now screaming for dear life as you swung from one end of the castle to the other.
>Or rather, you were heading straight into a wall.
"OH SHIT! OHH SHIIITT!"
>You shifted your body and all the wight it carried to try to reangle your swing. You manage it. and fly straight into a window instead.
>You end up detaching the hook and rolling on the ground. tying yourself up on the rope as you slam into the wall of the room.
"e-errrghhh.....p-painn....so...much....pain"
>You couldn't even move. You we're essentially rolled up and tangled in the grappling hook's rope. the hook itself hanging at the end like a tail.
>>
>>27174576
>"Anon! Anon! Are you alright Anon?!"
>you were dizzy, battered, and bruised from that landing. everything was a bright light.
"God...is that you?..why are you a girl?"
>"God? Who? Anon.."
>You feel something give you a gentle shake
>"It's me Sweetie Belle, are you ok?"
>You slowly begin to regain vision. You were in some guest room., pretty lavish with red walls with golden little triangles and lines. everything you'd need for living like a bed and a drawer and a closet and all sorts of stuff. The bed itself looked comfy..And..your horn..it was right in front of you. it must have come off during the landing.
>"Princess Cadence, i-is he going to be alright?!"
>A familiar pink candy butt alicorn stepped over to you. She gently lifted you up with her magic and put you on the bed. She didn' unravel you yet. She didn't want to take any risk. "I'm not a doctor. But let me see if I can do something. Anon..can you hear me?"
"Y-yeah...ergh....C-cadence?"
>Your senses were starting to fully return. Ugh, it's a good thing you always usually take your lumps in some way. You were getting used to this. Even though it still hurt. You were pretty sore.
>"That's right. Its me. Your friend Sweetie Belle is here too. Anon, are you hurting anywhere?" Cadence looked really worried.
"Sorta..egh..I'm us...WAIT...SWEETIE BELLE?!"
>You immediately lift up and nearly fall off the bed. Cadence catching you with he rmagic and gently putting you on the bed again. "Anon, watch out. You almost got hurt."
>"He sorta doesn't listen sometimes. He's got this bit of a high and mighty attitude." Sweetie Belle explains.
"High and Mighty? What? No..wait...How did you even get here?!"
>You raise yourself up again. Yup. you were fine. and greatly baffled.
>>
>>27174576
Pffft
>>
>>27174669
>"Well, remember those guards? Well, then I told them who my sister was. They said any family of the elements of harmony we're allowed inside. And they just sorta took me to where I wanted to go. Who knew? All you had to do is wait with the others and we would have been here in no time...wait...Where's Applebloom and Scootaloo?"
>Shit....they were with the guards. god, you caused such a commotion.
"A little tied up at the moment..speaking of which can y-"
>Suddenly the door burst open, a guard charging right through. "Princess Cadence, Lady Sweetie Belle. The castle has been compromised. K-King Sombra he's somehow....Wait..THERE HE IS. DISGUISED AS THE COLT! Y-you caught him?"
>Both Cadence and Sweetie Belle was confused. You just laid there, annoyed....godfucking dammit. This didn't make you look cool at all.
>"Ummm, would you mind explaining what's going on please? Where's my husband?" Cadence was confused and very intrigued why she could see her entire guard rushing around past the door.
>"Your highness, that colt is the reincarnation of King Sombra. He had foalnapped two inncent fillies related to the Elements of Harmony. We have not asked them anything yet and they are being kept in a safe place. Your husband is en route. What should we do with this vile creature?"
>Vile creature?!
"Hey listen, pal! I'm not the idiot who actually thought I was King Sombra! I was using a Nightmare Night horn to fool the whole lot of you. Geez, you didn't think for a second that I was just sneaking into the castle to find Princess Cadence?"
>Sweetie Belle shifted close to Cadence to whisper in her ear "See what I said? High and Mighty attitude."
>princess Cadence giggled "I see what you mean, Well.." Cadence looks to the guard "It's a false alarm, he is who he says he is. Can you bring his friends here as soon as you can?"
>"B-but your highness...are you sure?" The Guard wanted to be extremely careful.
>>
File: 1397467289246.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1397467289246.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
>>27174733
>>
>>27174733
>She nods "I'm sure, besides. He is currently tied up at the moment. I think we can take it from here"
>"As you command" The guard does not question her word any further. And leaves.
>You groan...goddammit.
"So..about untying me? please?"
>"Now why would I go and do that?" Princess Cadence smiled at you and slowly drew you closer as she hopped onto the opposite end of the bed and carefully, very carefully laid down on her belly.
>OH GOD WHATS THIS NOW?!
>"Princess Cadence? What are you doing?" Sweetie Belle asked. hopping up on another part of the large bed to observe.
>"Practicing, besides. I think he's a little tense and could use some motherly love" Princess Cadence, adjusted herself slightly so you'd be laying on her forelegs like a baby.
"What?!"
>You felt like she was patronizing you
"I don't even know you that well. What's..why?!"
>"He's kinda got a point. This is a little weird." Sweetie Belle said
>"Well, you said he had a high and mighty attitude and that he's always stressing or whining about something. If I can calm him down, imagine what I could do with my own baby."
>"Ohhh, hey. That actually makes sense. Hey Anon, you can pretend to be a baby right?"
"WHAT?! HELLO! WE CAME HERE TO WARN HER ABOUT THE JOURNALISTS"
>"Oh, I already did that. She said she could just hide in this secret room where the throne is." Sweetie Belle giggled, she was finding this cute.
"Ergghhh...can we not do this please?....I don't want to be a baby"
>And for once..FOR ONCE. as per your request. You can feel yourself get unraveled and you are gently and magically pushed aside. "There you are Anon, I don't want to force you into anything you don't want to do. I just thought it'd be good practice."
>"awww..Anon..why do you have to be such a party pooper, I wanted to see her mother skills. She does need to practice you know. She's going to be a mom soon" Sweetie Belle....really wanted to see this. both because it was cute and for Cadence's mother skills.
>>
>>27174901
http://pastebin.com/5YexLRDS

all i'm up for for the night
>>
>>27173948
Fug, ou had me there for a moment.
>>
Wait, where did the blood came from?
>>
>>27166749
>>
File: cadence_meme.png (481 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cadence_meme.png
481 KB, 1280x720
>>27174669
Aw, yeah, Cadence!
>>
>>27174901
Has Anon finally gone steady with Diamond Tiara and stopped trying to get snuggles from grown mares?
>>
>>27176344
DT - Not yet.
Mares - Not exactly, but he's not as all for it anymore.
>>
I think DT is going to get jealous that he brought the CMC to this trip without inviting her.

He should make it up to her by asking her out on a date, while also ensuring she knows that this is sincere and that for once her feelings are being reciprocated.

Also he should ask for relationship advice from the love princess while he is there.

>>27176407
> he's not as all for it anymore.
Equestria, that land that turns adult men into pedophiles
>>
>>27174901
Well, anon is the fetish colt
>>
File: sweetiebelle9.jpg (76 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
sweetiebelle9.jpg
76 KB, 1024x576
>>27174669
>>27174733
>>27174901

Sweetie Belle busting Anon's balls is great.
>>
File: 20979867.png (209 KB, 953x1331) Image search: [Google]
20979867.png
209 KB, 953x1331
>>27177412
Not the kind of ball busting I'd be hoping for tho
>>
>>27177412
She's kinda annoying tbqhf
>>
Wow I'm impressed. 166 posts since Thursday night
>>
>>27174901
anon why are you so incompetent holy shit
>>
File: 1379045314714.png (306 KB, 980x875) Image search: [Google]
1379045314714.png
306 KB, 980x875
>>27174901
Anon is a bit of an alicorn magnet isn't he? Seems all the alicorns are all over him.
>>
>>27178386
He calls out for motherly attention. Cadence's senses weren't misleading her.
>>
>>27179015
Would have been super cute if he took the bait. Damnit, it would have been awesome. He owes her anyway. Not only for two shenegains sessions but he also said he would hang out with her for motherly practice.
>>
>>27180175
Totally missing out on some prime PPP.
>>
>>27178191
He doesn't realize yet he's just a cute widdle colt who needs to be subdued with vigorous belly rubs.
>>
>>27176113
>>
Any Anons up for cards against equestria?
>>
>>27181211
Pink Princess Pussy?
>>
>>27182890
Replace Princess with Pony

Also, got the CAH Editor back up if anyone wants to chip in: http://cahcreator.com/tUaMPsgr1D/qq1ev8Ax93
>>
>>27183055
But princess pussy is superior to regular pone pussy.
>>
File: pinkponypussy.png (284 KB, 1280x1174) Image search: [Google]
pinkponypussy.png
284 KB, 1280x1174
>>27182890
>>
>>27183111
Nice trips but this Anon gets it -> >>27183119
>>
>>27182890
That's immediately what I thought of.
Congratulations, that fucking impressive.
>>
File: image.gif (210 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
210 KB, 500x500
>>27183268
>>
>>27183296
What?
What do you want from me?
I just want candy vag!
>>
File: 1411982858744.png (281 KB, 1011x1071) Image search: [Google]
1411982858744.png
281 KB, 1011x1071
>>27183354
Sounds good.
>>
File: BonBon's BonBons.png (144 KB, 900x585) Image search: [Google]
BonBon's BonBons.png
144 KB, 900x585
>>27183354
<<<

Also, current CaH deck: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/e76f64f00eeb53890a2057c315218387

I'm hosting a game of Cards Against Equestria with the custom Dadonequus deck if anyone's interested.

Link here: http://www.cardsagainstequestria.com/game/join/219
>>
File: WKGDw.jpg (246 KB, 513x400) Image search: [Google]
WKGDw.jpg
246 KB, 513x400
>>27183828
Who wants a cards against equestria, motherfuckers?
http://www.cardsagainstequestria.com/game/lobby/219
>>
File: 1385411456485 - copia.png (53 KB, 166x159) Image search: [Google]
1385411456485 - copia.png
53 KB, 166x159
>>27183934
Alright mateys, I'm open for ideas for a green text. The only shit I could come up with was anon being transported and transformed into a colt/filly when he/she was at the dawn of his/her life, in other words, an 80-ish WWII veteran being transported to Equestria as a second chance. If anything he will be Discord's personal Captain Picard
>>
>>27183977
Get rid of the WWII Veteran part and instead make Anon a cynical old man trapped in a foal's body, who doesn't shut up about the wonders of prunes to Twilight.
>>
>>27183828
>>27183934
The game is actually on, right now. Get in!
>>
sorry to disappoint guys. no chapter today. mental stress. can't focus. but. the thing i was worried about didn't happen. so...you know..
>>
>>27184172
Take it easy, homie.
>>
>>27184172
No worries man, we're doing game night with cards against humanity anyways.
>>
>>27184349
I'm not
>>27184172
But its all good.
>>
>>27184366
http://www.cardsagainstequestria.com/game/lobby/219

Get in here then.
>>
File: trixie.gif (64 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
trixie.gif
64 KB, 300x300
>>
File: Cards Against Dadonequus.png (41 KB, 1471x648) Image search: [Google]
Cards Against Dadonequus.png
41 KB, 1471x648
GG guys, was a fun time playing Cards Against Humanity.

Current deck here: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/e76f64f00eeb53890a2057c315218387
>>
>>27184991
Too bad I didn't do a comeback :^(
>>
File: image.gif (338 KB, 450x306) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
338 KB, 450x306
>>27185075
Maybe next time lemon
>>
>>27184172
Hmmmmm so ready. . ....... ....
>>27184406
But then there's this thing. How do I even.

Also, there are a few peeps where I missed their Nintendo and Steam tags
>>
>>27185122
Games ended about 3/4th of an hour ago you'll get your chance next time.
>>
Someone kill me net died Sat day
>>
>>27185319
Well you didn't miss an episode so there's that.
>>
File: =.gif (637 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
=.gif
637 KB, 300x331
>>
Might start doing some actual writing that's not satire or pure memeshit once my exams are over next week.
Hopefully I can finish it before the next semester starts. It's going to be shorter compared to everyone's usual green consumption, since I'm also helping George edit.

Also I'm up for cards if anyone's on early enough tonight.
>>
>>27187798
Same here, I had to go before the game last night even started.
>>
>>27182572
>>
>>27190065
>>
>>27187798
Need to sleep early today before an exam tomorrow. Any new cards?
>>
>>27187798
id like too since i missed other game
>>
hello gents
>>
File: scootaloo4.png (77 KB, 444x576) Image search: [Google]
scootaloo4.png
77 KB, 444x576
>>27192431
Sup.
>>
>>27192431
Are we getting green tonight good sir?
>>
>>27192431
erf is kill
>>
>>27192452
depends. Elo is convincing me to do a stream of megaman 3 first. if i do, you're all welcome to come and watch
>>
>>27192530
hell yeah
>>
>>27187798
>>27191400
If you're both still up for it, I can host a game while we wait for Erf to decide.
>>
>>27192530
so m8, which was it?
>>
>>27193529
never happened. gonna be writing soon.
>>
>>27193563
Rip Erf
>>
>>27193563
>>27193858
rip in pizzas
>>
File: image.png (442 KB, 679x483) Image search: [Google]
image.png
442 KB, 679x483
>And so, their story comes to and end.
>The man that gave us hope has perished.
>We succumb to despair.
>Erf is kill.
>>
>>27171276
Love me some MK8
>>
sorry guys. things kinda got in the way. tomorrow for sure

>inb4 someone posts spongebob
>>
>>27194080
Were you working overtime?
>>
>>27194091
it's just a headache i formed. means i'm tired. its my fault for not starting to write earlier
>>
File: sweetiebelle.png (1 MB, 6182x5000) Image search: [Google]
sweetiebelle.png
1 MB, 6182x5000
>>
File: l-143541.jpg (48 KB, 339x452) Image search: [Google]
l-143541.jpg
48 KB, 339x452
>>27194080
>>
>>27191023
>>
>>27193983
Grimbo, no!
>>
File: 1458571927857.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
1458571927857.gif
2 MB, 360x414
>>27195838
>>
>>27196611
Erf?
>>
>>27194107
so...i still have a headache. i'm going to take it as a sign of stress. so i'll be getting some medicine before heading home so i can write tonight
>>
>>27198175
if you want my honest opinion.
Take a night off. we can survive not having green if you feel sick.
>>
rest take ur time erf.
>>
File: 20160410_121618.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160410_121618.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>27198175
Night shifts leavings. take note were not allowed food and drink in the cooler.

and yet...
>>
>>27199885
>how to collapse
Story of my life
>>
>>27199885
That 1 egg
>>
>>27198175
>>27199885
Are we playing Cards today?
>>
>>27201040
no, its a dead thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTSGi2XvtKA&feature=youtu.be

i'm on pills. so I'll be streaming this before writing. So if you wanna come watch some shit. now's the time

>inb4 shilling

nah. I just like entertaining. you don't even have to sub.
>>
>>27199885
I was expecting more eggs.

>>27201135
Since you've already played IWBTG (will watch later), I strongly suggest Battle Kid: fortress of Peril. Here's the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnxdgzQB_ps
>>
>>27201135
So we are getting green tonight?
>>
>>27202238
no, its a dead thread
>>
>>27202238
yup. stream is over and i feel fine. pills man
>>
>>27202353
Drugs are magic
>>
>>27202353
damn nigga whats wrong with you

you sick a lot it seems
>>
File: 1327187105227.png (160 KB, 512x343) Image search: [Google]
1327187105227.png
160 KB, 512x343
To revive a little the thread. Zelda U confirmed to come simultaneously to the NX and Wii U on March 2017. I feel like I was scammed with this fucking console
>>
>>27202378
I was never of good health.
>>
>>27202463
yes that much is clear

but why
>>
>>27202448
nigga get some good games then
mario maker, splatoon, mario 3d world, bayo1+2, monhu...
>>
>>27202490
I have those, Splatoon was fun for a while and then it became bring, Mario Maker is fun in spades, 3D World was fun only with friends, and why would you get Tri when 4 exists.

The only good shit was Bayo 1+2 and TW101
>>
>>27202494
>getting 4
>not just doing everyhting in Tri
Nigga fuck yo shit, Brachydios's pomp is the fuckin best in monhu3
>>
>>27174901
>You plant you butt on the bed and start looking over your forelegs like a cat. looking for bigger injuries. Nothing seems hurt. just achy. So you press the button to retract the grappling line.
>Cadence has a little giggle at your adorable self assessment. You don't react to it, you didn't feel the need to ask what was funny. You could probably guess the way you looked did look rather silly. But she does look at the Grappling hook launcher strapped to your leg with curiosity.
>"Anon, where did you get that?"
"This?"
>You hold up your leg, to give her a better view
"A friend gave it to me"
>"I see" Cadence looks back at the window, then back at you with concern. "I hope you don't go swinging through everyponies' windows with that thing"
"What? no no no. It's...well I had to use it. Your guards thought I was King Sombra, I had to escape somehow."
>Cadence notices your saddle bag. She had word of your horn and more or less how it works. And she knew about today's headlines. "I wonder whose fault that was" She says as she looks at you with an accusing smirk.
>>
>>27202510
Tri doesn't have Fatalis, and all the wide variety of monsters of 4. I'd say that Freedom Unite is better, but Tri does have the advantage of not having bullshit hitboxes
>>
>>27202511
"Ok.....so maybe that was part of the plan. But come on, I didn't know I could have just asked to come in"
>Sweetie Belle giggles then looks to Cadence "Oh yeah, he's also thinks he knows everything. He never shows up at school even."
>"Oh I figured he was kind of like that." Cadence giggled again....goddammit...you were being mocked.
"...Aren't you supposed to be the Princess of Love?"
>"I am, I just also find the whole situation funny. You don't need to be such a sourpuss Anon."
>....oh...nononono
"I'm not a sourpuss. I just don't think you understand the situation. I wanted to make sure you'd be ok. You know that right? That's the whole reason we're here. It was a high stress situation."
>"Well, why don't you tell me the whole situation then? I only know so much from what Sweetie Belle here told me. Start from the beginning."
>Was that a good idea? Well, it probably wasn't. But you we're an adult. You had to own up to a mistake and it'd probably be good for her to know that Twilight is involved.
"Alright....just, don't say anything until I'm all done. ok?"
>Cadence nodded, interested on what could possibly be so bad as to stop you mid story "Alright. You have my attention Anon, go ahead."
>You look over to Sweetie Belle, who had decided to lay on her belly exactly like Cadence. The moment she notices you were looking at her. She lifted her foreleg and shook it at you as she gave you a slightly snooty look "Come on Anon, we don't have all day"
>That just made Cadence titter alittle...that just annoyed you.
"Alright..."
>And so you explain it. Starting from having to explain you're staying with Twilight. It seems she already knew about that. Celestia probably must have sent a letter to keep her in the know about her sister-in-law.
>When you were done with your tale. You expected Cadence to give you a lecture of some sort. But instead. She simply reacted with a "Hrn"
" "Hrn?"...that's it?"
>>
>>27202580
>Cadence nodded "That's it. What, did you expect me to lecture you on what you might have done wrong?"
>....you did...sorta
>you nod
"kinda, it's what you princesses usually do after all"
>Cadence looks over to Sweetie Belle "Definitely see what you mean about his snarkiness too."
>"Told you" Sweetie replied.
>You groan, you felt like you were being judged now. And you felt they were being a little too harsh.
"Well, you two had been talking a lot. Haven't you?"
>Cadence nodded "Well, it was something to do while we waited for you and your friends....and wait for my Shining Armor to bring me some ice cream. Now as for your story. Im not Princess Celestia, I don't think I have to lecture you on something you already know. Besides, it'd be redundant since I think Twilight might have her own lectures on the subject. buuuuuuuuuutttt...."
>Cadence sighs ".....if it's one thing I do have to say, it's the fact that somepony needs to tell her to lock that door. One day it could be the press, another day it could be the latest menace." Then Cadence smiles at you "Or it could be King Sombra, risen from the darkness to claim revenge on her number one assistant."
"Ok, ok...I get it. I should have asked to come in. You don't have to rag on me for it. yeesh."
>"Awww Anon, I'm only having a little fun. Being pregnant hasn't really allowed me to do what I'd like lately. I'll stop, in fact. if you stick around. You can have some of the ice cream I'll be having."
>....ok...never mind..ice cream was always good.
>Sweetie Belle was curious, she didn't know what flavor the ice cream was. "What kind of ice cream is it? I can get some too, right?"
>Cadence nodded "Of course..as for the flavor. I was actually interested in trying this obscure one called "Breakfast" flavor"
"Breakfast?"
>"...flavor?" You and Sweetie Belle say one after the other
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.