[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wait, if prince blue blood is celestia's nephew. then, where's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Prince_Blueblood_vector.png (753 KB, 3268x3414) Image search: [Google]
Prince_Blueblood_vector.png
753 KB, 3268x3414
wait, if prince blue blood is celestia's nephew. then, where's celestia's side of the family?
>>
>>27154170
also, been re-watching all of MLP before a con, and have been making some observations
this is the first, from "the ticket master."
>>
>>27154170
i'd say one of his ancestors were ascended alicorn and was adopted by Celestia, like how cadance came to be.
>>
The Journal of Two Sisters says King Bullion, king of the unicorns, made Celestia and Luna part of the royalty as a show of good faith

Blueblood is most likely related to the unicorn royalty and just gets called nephew thanks to that connection
>>
>>27154182
another one being, at the beginning of applebuck season, she tell's big mac to 'stop with his fancy math'. which- makes me question, where did applejack's horrible intellect go in later seasons?
holy crap the questions.
>>
>>27154214
in "Sonic Rainboom." rarity says something about "rock and roll" so, where's the rock and roll in equestria? fucking plot holes everywhere.
>>
>>27154213
>The Journal of Two Sisters
fuck off
>>
>>27154213
Makes sense. They were/he was adopted into unicorn Royalty in some form, so their ties are strictly political.
>>
>>27154225
The CMC literally sang a terrible Rock ballad

There's a rock glamor pony in season 5

FFS anon
>>
File: Donny_the_Pony_profile.png (141 KB, 363x479) Image search: [Google]
Donny_the_Pony_profile.png
141 KB, 363x479
Is it just me or do Donny look like Blue Blood?
>>
File: 1424043964403.png (59 KB, 316x320) Image search: [Google]
1424043964403.png
59 KB, 316x320
>As a show of good faith, Celestia must visit her other half of the family every year
>It's the only day she dreads more than the Grand Galloping Gala
>Turns out their bloodline degraded somewhat over the centuries
>They're now a completely insufferable bunch of hicks who believe themselves better than other ponies by virtue of their relation to the princess
>Blueblood makes them look TAME in comparison
>For the first time in a century Luna makes the trip with Celestia
>Celestia's face when Luna instantly clicks with them; something she's been trying to do for hundreds of years

I'll green couple of hours
>>
>>27154170
Far away in a land inhabited entirely by alicorns. Celestia and Luna are considered the black sheep of the family due to their insistence on meddling in the affairs of the unworthy mortal ponies that inhabit Equestria instead of remaining with them at home in the alicorn lands and enjoying a state of eternal bliss.
>>
>>27154170
It's called bad writing.
They should have had this all worked out before the first episode was written. Keep a "show bible" so the continuity is kept and relationships make sense. That's what skilled writers do. J.R.R. Tolkien wrote down so much background shit for his own reference that after he died his son assembled it into a whole new book.

But when Hasbro/DHX hired this writing staff is was for a cheaply made half-hour toy commercial. They did not spend money to get top-notch writers because you don't need that to pander to 6-year olds.

Hasbro/DHX hired cheap writers who did a half-ass job. That's why Blueblood's relationship with Celestia makes no sense.

Fuck I'm high.
>>
>>27154213
>The Journal of Two Sisters
made non canon by season 6.
>>
>>27155881
She said "Equestria" had never seen an alicorn birth before, which doesn't conflict with my headcannon that the two of them are from another continent or large island inhabited entirely by alicorns much like how the elves in J.R.R. Tolkien's Legendarium originated from a land known as Aman aka the Undying Lands.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.