[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The Crystalling" (Part 1) - 380,000 "The Crystalling"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13
File: 196k.png (23 KB, 666x460) Image search: [Google]
196k.png
23 KB, 666x460
"The Crystalling" (Part 1) - 380,000
"The Crystalling" (Part 2) - 370,000
"The Gift of the Maud Pie" - 210,000
"On Your Marks" - 300,000
"Gauntlet of Fire" - 196,000

It's official
Season 6 is the least-watched season of MLP of all time
>>
File: 1453782185450.png (160 KB, 401x391) Image search: [Google]
1453782185450.png
160 KB, 401x391
>Best episode of the season got least views

Shame. Oh, and I've seen at least three uploads of the episode with that many views and more. People watch it online, family. Nothing to worry about
>>
>>27144844
I don't think they'll be too worried as long as the toys sell.
>>
>>27144861
They're not getting money from Dailymotion views, anon.
>>
>>27144953
They're getting money from licensing it to Netflix and internationally. All that poor ratings on DFC would say is that "We really need to consider another network."
>>
>>27144861
Nobody expected a spike episode to be even decent. It caught everyone by surprise and there are still salty anons who deny it was great.
>>
>>27144987
Problem is that all those people who didn't expect anything didn't even try. Princess Spike was so bad that most people I know turned it off before the third act and I distinctly recall reviewers refusing to actually review it.
>>
"Gauntlet of Fire" and "The Gift of Maud Pie" are the number 1 and 2 least viewed episodes ever. But when we're talking about a show thats mostly watched online and whose highest ever episode only got 790,000 views, its not a big deal laddie!
>>
>>27144861
everybody watches all shows online anon
that doesn't affect their TV ratings
>>
File: 001.jpg (109 KB, 1030x584) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
109 KB, 1030x584
>>27144844
I think we all know whose fault this is
>>
File: j.png (206 KB, 782x603) Image search: [Google]
j.png
206 KB, 782x603
Can anyone read this jargon? Can Hasbro really not get out of this until 2021?

Also:
>"Discovery Family Channel, our cable television joint venture with Discovery Communications, Inc. in the
United States, competes with a number of other children’s television networks for viewers, advertising revenue
and distribution fees. There is no guarantee that Discovery Family Channel will be successful...At December 27, 2015, $242.9 million, or 5.1%, of our total assets, represented our investment in Discovery
Family Channel. If Discovery Family Channel does not achieve success, or if there are subsequent declines in the
success or profitability of the channel, then our investment may become impaired, which could result in a write-
down through net earnings."
>>
>>27145235
I miss the hub
>>
>>27144844
Spike eps have been historically bad, so no one is expecting a good ep.
>>
>>27145325
Same.
>>
>>27144844
>Season 6 is the least-watched season of MLP of all time
Proof that it was less watched than the season where new episodes premiered during lunch on Fridays, where everyone was either at school or work?

And are premieres the only thing that matters, or do reruns not count?
>>
>>27145304
>Can Hasbro really not get out of this until 2021?
Does it really matter for us? It's not like MLP is their only show.
>>
>>27145757
Hasbro is dumb, but they can tell to some extent that it isn't the show or the franchise's problem. The low viewership ratings don't go with the high amount of toy sales or "engagement" that they're getting. The missing link is obvious even to dinosaurs like Hasbro.

EqG 4 is getting aired on Netflix first, then DFC. Transformers is already on CN. Seems like they're trying to find a way out.
>>
>>27145860
>Hasbro is dumb, but they can tell to some extent that it isn't the show or the franchise's problem.
Well yeah, show staff have come out and said that nobody gives a shit about the precise weekly numbers except for us. But for some reason EqD continues to take them super seriously (there's even an additional post up today speculating about why last ep had such low ratings, on top of the normal post just giving the numbers).
>>
>>27145385
Inspiration Manifestation was good.
>>
>>27145917
That episode was shit, spike never has and never will have a good episode.
>>
>>27145304
Didn't anyone answer you the last time you asked?

I remember this on another thread.

I would have to read back a bit but from the sounds of it, Hasbro (the company) and Discovery Family (the network) Acquired each other. Not merged.

The agreement to what to do with Hasbro's remaining 40% ownership of Discovery Family won't take place till 2021. In the mean time since the acquisition Hasbro is shelling out $125,000 in royalties to Discovery Family which it had a 10 year period to do so. It was paying in 5 annual (years) installments (payouts) which was at $25,000 and last payment was in 2013. Since 2014, an amendment was made and Hasbro saw a benefit (return profit) on royalties totaling $2,328 in Consolidated statements of operations (A financial statement that shows all the assets, liabilities, and operating accounts of a parent company and its subsidiaries. IE Hasbro and Discovery Family)

Prepaid Royalties
$89,328 in 2014 $77,482 in 2015 //This is an offset

Prepaid Expenses
($12,207) in 2014 ($14,235) in 2015 //This is a Liability

Assets
$77,121 in 2014 $63,247 in 2015 (Capital+liability balances against Assets)
>>
>>27145935
Oh you are a shitposter, never mind.
>>
>>27145979
So what if they wanted out say, this year because it wasn't working out? Could they just give them what the royalties would be and walk?
>>
>>27145979
Cont...

In other words you just read a balance sheet.

This does not specify any deal or dealings between Hasbro and Discovery Network but what it does state is the over all health of the company or a glimpse. We still need 2 more documents to determine the health and a look of about 4 years as new investments can lead to a major expenses on an account.

To get an idea a Profit and Loss statement along with a Balance sheet shows what a business is worth at the time it is published and is relevant to investors as we see here the assets and liabilities. The cash-flow statement will show how money moves in and out with in a business which in this case we see in other statements (looking back) that shows Hasbro's new branding blueprint taking effect.

>Thanks Deb
>>
>>27146041
See
>>27146140
>>
File: Spikek.png (80 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
Spikek.png
80 KB, 428x510
>>27144861
>>>>>Best episode of the season
Spending excessive air time heavy-handedly painting Spike as an infallible coolguy to abate undue complaints to fix a character that never needed to be fixed to begin with. It ended up robbing the rest of the premise the time to establish much outside of one additional waifubait character, an admittedly well-characterized Garble, and the continuation of lore from a previous episode that nobody liked to begin with yet handwave in this episode for arbitrary reasons. But credit where it's due, they did stick admirably to that established lore. Though it doesn't help much with the handful of plotholes and conveniences.
>>
>>27144844
every non-mlp cartoon
000,900 or less.
>>
>>27146158
Oh god, you're upset he wasn't shit on?
>>
File: 1452899474851.png (80 KB, 326x293) Image search: [Google]
1452899474851.png
80 KB, 326x293
>>27146244
No, I'm upset he's getting unnecessary "status boost" despite being perfectly fine, showing how quickly staff will cater to vocal manchildren demanding characters in the show be changed to align to their ideals. I'm further upset by the fact that him getting the "good treatment" in this episode coupled with the undersexed libido of memetics propelling the rest of the focus on fap bait suddenly makes majority overlook the flaws in the episode and perform mental gymnastics and make dumb headcanons to validate it.

But oh yeah, 8-9/10 best episode since SoL, simply ebin m8. If only Larson were the writer and story editor, then this episode would have been sealed in a meme singularity. That's being facetious, by the way, I understand sarcasm doesn't cross over well through text.
>>
>>27146158
>>27146336
....This is actually a well thought out opinion compared to the usual drivel about "its shit because its shit" or good because "muh waifu"
>>
>>27146140
>Thanks Deb

Hah, I understood that reference. Anyway, looks like we'll just have to see.

>>27146336
I sincerely doubt the story was written just for appeasement. It was an interesting exploration that I think you're saying feels like pandering because it didn't do what most of the episodes who didn't effectively explore his character did. Those episodes also did things fans didn't like. You're connecting two unrelated things that happen to exist, but there's no causation.

Spike had not had this sort of thing explored in four seasons, it was going to be treated like this regardless because it was important.
>>
>>27146393
Most of his episodes did effectively explore his character, but most fans overlook this because it's not the development they wanted. I appreciated Spike for the characterization he already had and this last episode felt mostly like an appeal to the people that want more.
>>
File: mlfw686_medium.jpg (41 KB, 640x553) Image search: [Google]
mlfw686_medium.jpg
41 KB, 640x553
Poor Spike.
>>
>>27146484
I feel like yes, you could make a case for that. I'm all for showing negatives and giving him development, but Princess Spike was just in general very poorly done. That's just what sticks out in my mind. I get what you're saying, but at the same time I don't think that any of what we saw goes against what we've seen before.

What people like is that it was done well and didn't try to make Spike into a joke, or make his development a part of a gag or something. It didn't cheapen it by having the world against him, or some weird set of circumstance.
>>
>>27146336
He got that back in Season 3
>>
>>27146155
I think a profit and loss statement and a balance sheet were in one of those 2015 summary documents. What would that tell us?

You know, they didn't discuss this exclusivity thing they have. It's weird that Netflix is getting some things first.
>>
>>27146591
As apart of the investors and shareholder meeting, each fiscal year there is an annual report which has 3 major statements.

Profit and Loss. Which shows all the revenues, costs, and expenses during an accounting period.

There has been a few circulating around here but to get a big idea of what it means you will see usually at the top the Turn over operating costs, Profit earned a part of core operations, profit before tax, and the level of profit, usually paid our in dividends to the companies shareholders.

This sheet will most likely also contain a break down of the Operating costs in more detail.

Manpower costs, pay,pensions
Term,
Depreciation
Profit or Loss/(Gain)
Leasing Costs
RnD
Directors Remuneration. Which includes base salaries and benefits, pensions, car and health benefits, share options and bonuses.

Your balance sheet I already stated above. Shows the worth at a specific point in time.
A break down might also go over the companies
Fixed assets: Tangible and Investments
Current Assets: which is Stock, Work in Progress, Debtors and cash in hand.
Creditors
the Net of Current Assets
Total Assets less Current liabilities (the sum of fixed and net current assets minus liabilities due with in the current financial year)
Liabilities due
Net Assets
and ShareHolders Funds. (Owners equity, is the remaining capital; this can be reinvested into the business or paid out as an annual dividend)

This can even be broken down further into additions, disposals, total value, depreciation, and net book value.

Your Cash Flow Statement is how it sounds, it purpose is to show if the company is making enough to sustain itself. It will include Profit before tax (Gross) Net cash, Returns on Investments, Taxation, Capital Expenditure, Dividends paid, Cash outflow, financing, opening net debt and closing.

You can break this in three parts. (revenue - cost of sales) - taxes + depreciation + any change in working capital = Cash Flow from Operating Activities
>>
>>27146952
Interesting. From what I've read of their financial documents it seems to be going well enough.
>>
>>27146952
With all this information you can use Financial rations to determine the over all health of a company. Do note that Ratio analysis has to be used over time, given about 4 years, as debt could indicate branching out and making new investments.

10-14% is the minimum ROI needed to fund a companies future and Hasbro is well with in its means.
>>
>>27146982
see
>>27147011
>Financial Ratios
>>
>>27147011

Here are a few ratios just as an FYI.

Profitability Ratio:
Operating Profit Margin = Operating Income/Revenue

Efficiency Ratio:
Sales Revenue to Capital Employed Ratio= Net Sales/Capital Employed

Liquidity Ratio:
Working Capital = Current Assets/Current Liabilities

Solvency Ratio:
Debt Equity Ratio = Total Shareholder Equity/Total Assets

Investment Valuation Ratio:
Dividend Payout Ratio = Yearly Dividend Per Share/Earnings Per Share

This is also part of business forecasting which along with the Z model can show how successful a company is.
>>
>>27147138
Thanks. Less worried now.
>>
>>27147152
No Problem. I enjoy this stuff.
>>
>>27147191
Where do you think the deal with Discovery is going to go? How bad can it possibly get?
>>
>>27147211
D.F will possibly get canned. Things haven't been the same since Hub departed and things have been going downhill since.
>>
>>27146541
And I disagree that it was done well. Rather that it was just done, too immaculately in my opinion. How quickly he changed his mind to participate in this challenge to save Equestria, how quickly he placed his trust in Ember and then how quickly she returned the favor, or even (not sure if I'm remembering entirely correctly) showing any fear of danger in the situation that wasn't coincidentally toward protecting others. Didn't he want to leave not because the challenge seemed daunting, but just because he didn't care to participate? It just felt hollow compared to previous acts of heroism he had done. Saving Rarity from the Diamond Dogs despite nearly being taken too, standing against the teen dragons to protect the phoenix eggs despite thinking he was alone because he felt it was the right thing to do, facing against a giant timber wolf to protect Applejack even though she just tried getting rid of him, melting the giant ice cloud before it crushed the coliseum despite the lack of confidence he was feeling, even in The Crystal Empire where the only reason he wasn't helping was because Twilight told him not to he was still there for her.
Not to suggest he should only develop in the specific circumstances you mention, but I also don't agree with the notion that much of his development happened because of a gag or circumstances where the world was against him.
>>
>>27147211
Well that isn't detailed in any of the statements.

What is, are key terms. "acquisition" and "joint-venture."

Hasbro is seeing large returns as in tax deductions totaling $12,838 In other words they are benefiting from the deduction.

To understand a bit better on the key terms of how Hasbro operates with Discovery Family.

A merger is as this, Company A + Company B = A+B. Think of a company in the USA buying one that makes the same product in the UK. This will allow the expansion of products in the UK.

The relationship with Hasbro is not a merger though.

Acquisition is company A takes over Company B = Expanded company A.

In this sense think of a producer buying an animation studio. Disney buys Pixar, Disney now owns Pixar as an 3d animation studio. They have expanded themselves as having an in house company that works under them.

With the term Join-Venture we can guess they are both going in it as equals so it would be a horizontal integration and not a vertical one.

With Horizontal Integration think of two companies (publishers) that are both in the same line of business but have different areas of specialization, they agree to work together to gain a larger market share. Hence why Hasbro pays out in royalties and now is seeing a return.

The relationship will most likely be a long one.
>>
>>27147332
Anon, he was willing to give up ever seeing his friends again best case scenario with him winning the Gauntlet to worst case scenario dying during it. It was only because he was the dragon who he was that he rescued Ember, and only because of that that she realized that friendship can go along with her assertions that brawn isn't everything. The only thing that I could give you is that it was kind of convenient Spike found a dragon that was predisposed to his ideas already, but I think it was done okay.

>>27147396
Long, but Hasbro does not seem to be expecting a fruitful one, or placing their strategies on their success. They repeatedly mention that it could be a failure they have to salvage. At best, maybe they just cut whatever exclusivity contract they have and just syndicate the show on them?
>>
>>27144844
>>27144861
Episodes 1-4 were pretty shitty so no wonder people started to give up on watching the series But spike episode was well written, there should be more people watching the 6th episode now.
>>
>>27146158
If Spikefags bitch about THIS episode then there is no hope for them. Its literally the only Spike episode that didn't made me puke on screen.
>>
>>27147433
The financial statements really don't give any details into the agreement between the two companies. It will be highly unlikely that MLP will be syndicated to DF after the de-acqusition and more likely that Hasbro will seek a new partner to work with. Most likely one that Hasbro has worked with before.
>>
>>27147631
Hasbro only did singed "My little Pony Frinedship is Magic" license to Discovery Family until 2021.

This is why S6 is the last season of this series. Hasbro simply will name a second series as "Guardians of Harmony" and move it into another tv station without waiting for DF to realease their old series.
>>
>>27147660
http://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/Discovery+Communications+%28DISCA%29+to+Take+Majority+Stake+in+The+HUB+Network%3B+Will+Rename+as+Discovery+Family+Channel+%28HAS%29/9859943.html

Perhaps this will clarify your information. As part of the financial statement Hasbro and Discovery Communications have been in relations since the creation of the Hub network. It wasn't until recent amendments that Discovery Communications decided to take majority share of holdings on communications which left Hasbro with the retaining 40%. Discovery Communications does not in anyway hold any IP rights to MLP or any subsidiaries under Hasbro.
>>
>>27147728
If MLP moved into CN as another saturday cartoon then it would become more popular
>>
>>27147660
Similar to how season 3 of Justice League was renamed to Justice League Unlimited?
>>
>>27148778
Nah, better off at Disney or Disney jr. since Hasbro already has established relations with the big mouse
>>
File: tgNBFmidskSIoFv-1600x900-noPad.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tgNBFmidskSIoFv-1600x900-noPad.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>27148789
But Disney purposefully cancels all the good shows as early as they can.
Is that your plan on getting off the ride, Anon?
>>
>>27148789
Yeah, because Hasbro rip-off Disney Sofia the First.
>>
>>27148826
Disney should buy the copyright of MLP and LPS from Hasbro for the remake and be part of Kingdom Hearts and Disney Parks.
>>
>>27146014
>stop disliking what i like
>>
Why is mlp the only show on Discovery Family with public ratings? Is everything else really doing worse that it is right now?
>>
File: 1455573573738.jpg (65 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1455573573738.jpg
65 KB, 567x561
>>27148872
>remake and be part of Kingdom Hearts and Disney Parks
>>
>>27148893
If there isn't a single show on the network last week that broke 200k might as well shut the network down and move pones to Netflix.
>>
>>27148903
How would Hasbro get around the requirement of releasing all episodes at once?
>>
>>27145917
That is a rarara ep.
>>
>>27145023
Lol, sauce? Which reviewers refused to do it?

>>27145625
But it aired on Saturday you retard. What are you talking about?
>>
>>27144861
Link to them?
>>
>>27145625
Season 1 was the least viewed just based on the fact that after the pilot every ep was on a friday afternoon but we don't have the stats for those eps, or a good deal of season 2, so we are basing this off of RoH+H&H+ACW+CE+S4&S5.

As for reruns, they basically don't count as the number is almost always lower.

>>27149002
This ep aired on Saturday yes, but excluding every ep except the first (Sunday) in season 1 was on a friday. Return of Harmony was the first Saturday morning pony ep.
>>
>>27144844
>caring about ratings
>>
Is no one going to acknowledge the time slot being the reason the ratings suck? I mean I don't know about where you guys live but at 11:30 on Saturday it was beautiful outside and everyone is out and about by then. 10:30 was the perfect time slot for a children's cartoon show. But now they fucked that up
>>
File: 1460745690995.png (204 KB, 428x390) Image search: [Google]
1460745690995.png
204 KB, 428x390
>Nielsen ratings
>digital age of online streaming
>>
I think it's actually related to the episode itself. The other episodes this season got decent ratings, the one directly before did fine. It seriously is just based on the fact that many people skip Spike episodes. No Second Prances will likely put the ratings back to the 300k level.
>>
>>27149391
What kind of faggots skip episodes?
Even the Maud Pie episode did terribly.
>>
>>27149391
You are a retard.
>>27149391
>>
>>27149391
Not with the misplaced hiatus you dipshit.
>>
>>27149399
Fags who hate Spike I guess. And it still did better than this one though.

>>27149409
Or the incorrect ads that they aired last week saying that there was a new episode this week, now that I think about it. Still, people will read a synopsis and watch the episode when it airs if the synopsis interests them.
>>
>>27144861
I don't get why people liked it so much. I thought it sucked
>>
>>27149234
Honestly I havent used my TV in ages other than consoles. It's just a bad option since internet streaming can get you shows anytime so you can easily work it in your schedule. Plus you dont have to wait if you miss a premiere.

Also not helping that Discovery Family isn't on many standard packages.
>>
Hopefully Hasbro can rework their exclusivity contract so the show can go somewhere else.
>>
>>27149523
It is 4th tier on DirectTV. You have to pay around $60 more a month for pone on TV vs a basic package. not worth it, when I can just pay for internet and stream it..
>>
We have been hearing this same shit since season 2 about the damn ratings. People will cry doom every time the ratings dip.
>>
>>27144844
i do not watch the show.
i watch mlp for the porn only.
>>
>>27144844

Shame, its not so bad now that Flurry shit is away
>>
>>27149494
Yeah, because you're a neo who just watches the show for your waifu.
>>
>>27148903
>>27148936
Yeah, not going to happen. They should just make a deal with Cartoon Network. People would rather watch ponies than teen titans GO
>>
>>27153437
Or Hulu or YouTube Red.
>>
>>27153437
EQG4 is premiering on Netflix first.
>>
>>27144844
Why do you do this? Can you be this stupid?
>>
>>27151060
this isn't a dip
its a continuous downward trend
>>
>>27144844
"The Crystalling" (Part 1) - 380,000
"The Crystalling" (Part 2) - 370,000
>"Holy shit that opener sucked. MLP really went down the drain. Let's see what's up for next ep..."
"The Gift of the Maud Pie" - 210,000
>"Ugh, another one with that unfunny autistic character again, guess I'll just skip it."
"On Your Marks" - 300,000
>"Well, let's give it another shot"
"Gauntlet of Fire" - 196,000
>"Holy shit that was bad.. and what's the next? A SPIKE episode? Yeah, no reason to bother with that one either, guess I'll skip that too."

There, all your ratings explained.
>>
>>27153489
Yep, this. The next episode will probably cause an increase.
>>
>>27153489
>the episode with the most views other than the premiere was so bad that it made 100,000 viewers lose interest
>THAT'S why nobody wanted to see the Spike episode! Because the crusaders are so bad!
I hate you people.
>>
It's just simple, Season 5 was so bad it drove away even the casuals, now only autists that can't let go are left. We're the new FOP.
>>
>>27144844
Last seasons episode with the highest viewership was Tanks for the Memories with 650,000. Wonder if anything will come close to that this season.
>>
They should do an official stream and see how many viewers they get
>>
Former ponyfag who's been ded since S3 here. What the fuck was with that S5E9? That's the only one I watched in the past 3 years.

Did bronies take over production or something? Is the show that bad now?
>>
>>27154621
It was to celebrate 100 episodes of the show and ya know to have fun.
>>
>>27153587
CMC episodes are generally bad. Only reason that so many people seem to like them is because half of the fandom consists of pedophiles.
>>
File: 1458859624766.jpg (476 KB, 1289x1266) Image search: [Google]
1458859624766.jpg
476 KB, 1289x1266
>>27155163
>who cares if the episode is shit as long as they had fun making it?
>>
>>27155202
It was a plot with background pones vs what normal shows do for a milestone (a clip show).
>>
>>27153453
This is just a one movie. Hasbro need episodes to happen slowly throughout the year or they would have to make a two year hiatuses and lose relevance. They also want certain toys to get into episodes in certain dates when the toy is relesead. Kid wont give a fuck about swan boat if it doesn't remember the episode.
>>
>>27153587
The episodes before Spike one were generally bad.
>>
>>27146158
>additional waifubait character

spike doesn't have a single character related to him that doesn't make him a useless background character

> cater to vocal manchildren demanding characters in the show be changed to align to their ideals

>the whole show since 2011 is about magic of friendship
>in every spike episode he fucked up because he though only about himself
>the only time he decided to use these friendship lessons, thigns are going well
ok
>>
>>27156069
Yeah, previous episodes gave him flaws to overcome. Are you suggesting he should just Mary Sue his way through any situation by doing exactly what Twilight and not him learned to do? You want him to just "be Twilight" basically?
>>
>>27144844
Got to admit, having been here since 2011 that my interest is waning. Still watching the show though, but on your marks was in my opinion the worst episode that they have ever done. I actually cringed at the dance scene. After that we got a Spike episode, and while I actually liked it for a change, it still felt pretty meh.

Princess buy my toy was prettty average too. Yeah, the whole overpowered baby causing misschief was funny for about 30 seconds, then it overstayed its welcome. And maud episodes are ok, but the whole episode felt pretty weak, even more so because pinkie could have just used her 4th wall breaking to get that pouch in the first pace.

Maybe I'm just getting too old, but personally, I just think and hope that they started off with some pretty average to weak episodes
>>
>>27156229
She can only use her power for comedic effect anon, she can't kill the plot with it.
>>
File: 1448484881394.gif (55 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1448484881394.gif
55 KB, 256x192
>MLP is dying

No shit, it peaked with S2.
It's just been downhill since then.
>>
>>27144844
Well, if Hasbro don't listen they might learned the hard way.
>>
>>27156229
On Your Marks was just unremarkable, how did you see it as that bad?
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.