[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Souls in Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 158
File: Nameless.jpg (735 KB, 1294x1069) Image search: [Google]
Nameless.jpg
735 KB, 1294x1069
Holy Lore Bomb edition.

So, /mlp/, how has DaS3 been treating you so far?
>>
>>27144782
On my second, more thorough playthrough

Thinking about drawing a ponified Dancer
>>
>>27144782
It's good but I'm finding it a bit disappointing, BB spoiled me I guess.
>>
eh
>>
>>27144782
It's great, everything thats there feels like it should be. Hell some of the boss fights use mechanics from Demon Souls, and that was enough to get me premium hyped.

Also Witch Karla best girl, and best witch.
>>
>>27144782
Damn OP / artfag you make some great cover photos also I like how you turned shim-sham into the nameless king (or queen in this case)

Progression wise I've just traversed my way through the ithryll dungeon, the jailers though man

I think DS 3 has easily surpassed DS 2 and even though I haven't reached the end yet (probably around the half way point) I like it more than DS 1
>>
File: PTQYUqs.png (92 KB, 413x421) Image search: [Google]
PTQYUqs.png
92 KB, 413x421
>>27146462
>Karla
>Not Yuria
Fite me
>>
Which npc has given people the most feels would they like to go to equestria?
>>
Before work bump stay strong fellow unkindled

Oh that reminds me who chose the true strength path aka 5 free levels over INFINITE human form?
>>
>>27146970
If bosses coun The Twin Princes just makes you feel like a monster.

Otherwise poor, poor Gwyndolin. At leas Gwynivere is somewhat implied to have gotten a happy ending.
>>
>>27147409
I chose both.
>>
PRAISE THE SOUP!!!
>>
>>27148054
>that comfy as fuck moment with siegward in the kitchens
>>
File: 1460878788454.png (3 MB, 725x2826) Image search: [Google]
1460878788454.png
3 MB, 725x2826
>>27144782
I'm doing my NG+ run of Bloodborne at the Moment, and then I plan to finish DS3.

I want to bully Maria
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 640x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 640x848
>YFW coming back to Yhorm's arena
>>
File: 1383512965479.jpg (533 KB, 768x1366) Image search: [Google]
1383512965479.jpg
533 KB, 768x1366
>>27144782
Pretty awesome aside from the caestus parrying meme going around right now.

I'm glad that dogs aren't destroyers of worlds anymore.
After playing BloodBorne for so long, seeing any dog-like creature fills me with dread

>>27146970
Irina's story sort of made me feel bad in the same way kicking a puppy would.

>>27147409
Why not both?
>>
>See this on the front page.
>Click

Hard to believe people are still desperately keeping this dying fandom alive with shit like this.
>>
Break bump
>>
File: 1454219559322.gif (817 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454219559322.gif
817 KB, 557x605
>yfw the skelewheels are back.

>>27148361
This isn't anything new, SiE has been around off and on for a little over a year.
I wonder what Biggs has been up to. I want him to finish that Havel story, though i shouldn't talk.
>>
>>27148061
Siegward is best /bro/ it may be a big statement I'm about to make but I find his gentle giantness and simple ways of 'Speaking some sense' to solve problems against hostile otherworldly creatures hilarious. I think he is the solaire of dark souls 3

"Do you see that? That humungous beast."
>Twiggles scrunched in frustration
>"HEY!!!"
"I'm no coward, and I've a steady hand, but that thing makes my skin crawl."
>"IM STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!"
"I could try talking some sense into him..."
>"HIM!?!"
>At this point twilight was in full flame pony mode
"No, I think not. He's far too over-heated."
"I've got to use my head. And think."
>>
Does anyone here have a favourite DS 3 battle, for me I just loved pontiff sulyvahn even though at first it was murder trying to fight his second phase, the atmosphere, music and design really added to the intensity and beauty of the fight starswirl would make a good ponified pontiff
>>
File: 20160421_080431~2.jpg (1 MB, 1864x3119) Image search: [Google]
20160421_080431~2.jpg
1 MB, 1864x3119
Finally got around to making this. It was honestly larger then i thought it would be.
>>
>>27149747
Holy shit that's epic
>>
>>27149655
>Does anyone here have a favourite DS 3 battle.
Dancer, because the fight actually feels like you're learning dancesteps.
Nameless King gets second place for being such a badaas without ever feeling cheap.

>for me I just loved pontiff sulyvahn
Huh, Sulyvahn was actually the bossbattle I liked the least, outside the two gimmick battles.
One of the few bosses I summoned help for because the endless combo chain felt pretty cheap to me and I assumed that his clone was invulnerable in the second phase[spoiler/],
>>
>>27144782
On my first playthrough, at Road of Sacrifices, been co oping Vordt over and over for medals, embers, and souls. Then I lost the souls trying to take on the tree with two summons.
>>
rainbow dash here

been loving the PVP
>>
File: manly tears.jpg (30 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
manly tears.jpg
30 KB, 400x536
>>27148061
I kept the Bräu he gives you.
Drank it right before linking the Fire.
>>
>>27144782
I don't have money for DS3
I can only play 1 & 2
:(
>>
File: Get bullied nerd.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Get bullied nerd.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>27148166
Maria bullying is my favourite pastime
>>
>>27150285
>Hating the only challenging boss in the game (outside of nameless king)
Come on mang
>>
>>27150598
I don't mind hard; I beat my head against Dancer and Nameless King for several hours each and I actually enjoyed it because they both felt tough as nails but fair.

Cut to me, already frustrated from dragging my carcass through Irithyll and getting my ass singed from fuckers two blocks over.
I get into the boss room and Sullyvahn spends what felt like a solid minute wailing on me without pause. And when I finally poked him down to around half health, he pulls a fucking Darklurker.
Just felt cheap to me, so I tagged in help ( I solo'd him on my second playthrough).
>>
>>27144782
I still haven't beaten the final boss, Nameless King, Old Demon King, or Champion Gundyr yet. All the other bosses are down for the count. The Abyss Watchers are probably my favorites so far- beat them first try with only 1 estus flask remaining.

The game is pretty amazing, especially its sense of scale, though I feel like it's slightly less memorable than Bloodborne.
>>
>>27150674
>Dancer
>Hard
Nigga, she was slow as shit with super telegraphed moves and (like basically all the bosses in the game) had fuck all health.

Pontiff was actually difficult, he was hyper aggressive with long combo's that you really needed to learn the endings of to see openings, his second phase was fair because anytime he had the summon up he was significantly less aggressive. He felt on par with a lot of Bloodborne bosses.
After basically every boss before him being some giant monster with a health pool half the size it should have, that had a cooldown so long you could keep hitting them until you ran out of stamina, he was a breath of fresh air.

Fuck the fire witches though, those fuckers had stupid range on their attacks. Winter Yharnam would have been way better if they were a bit more reasonable.
>>
File: 20160418042415_1.jpg (151 KB, 930x873) Image search: [Google]
20160418042415_1.jpg
151 KB, 930x873
>>27150735
>>Dancer
>>Hard
>Nigga, she was slow as shit with super telegraphed moves
What do you want me to say? I found her pretty hard on my first playthrough. Fair, enjoyabe to fight even, but hard.

>>27150735
>uck the fire witches though, those fuckers had stupid range on their attacks
That helmet though
>>
>>27150735
This health bar issue has been debated for quite a while now what if the first play through is literally 'hold your hand mode' whole new game + is the dark souls 1 boss health bar we all know and love?
>>
>>27150845
>what if the first play through is literally 'hold your hand mode' whole new game + is the dark souls 1 boss health bar we all know and love?
I think part of is nostalgia of playing the earlier games while not before getting gud.
Go back to DaS1 and the bosses die every bit as fast.
Also if anything NG+ is easier than the first playthrough, because you're all decked out and leveleed up. NG+2 and onward is where things are starting to get harder.
>>
>>27150845
It's not just the health bar, Pontiff made the low health bar work. It's the super slow bosses with the extremely telegraphed moves in combination with the low health bars.

I want the game to be hard right out the gate, not after two fucking playthroughs. BB managed to do this just fine.
>>
>>27150861
>>27150893
Okay okay fair enough you both make valid points but while we're on topic of things that 'grind my gears' (and before I forget) you know what annoys me (unless you can do it and I'm an idiot or I haven't reached this point yet) you CANNOT upgrade armour.

I mean okay the point of dark souls 3 is to dodge and not rely on armour but what's the point of giving us hundreds of titanite shards... Just to spend on weapons / shields? Especially considering the fact that one error and suffering one blow whether it be from a rat or a super giant boss cuts through you like a hot knife through butter.

FROM listen to me I cannot and should not be expected to wear Snoughs armour for protection I need options! i need fashion
>>
>>27150932
>Getting hit
>Using a shield
learn2dodge
>>
>>27150951
I did very clearly state at the beginning how I know you need to dodge to survive and make progress but this doesn't answer my question why can't we upgrade armour?

also grass crest shield is best shield, the stamina regen man
>>
>>27150932
>>27150951
Shields are actually pretty viable; I beat the nameless King with a Lothric Knight shield.

As for armour, I agree that some of the weaker enemies (hollows, rats, dogs) shouldn't stagger you the way they do, but the point of the game is that you shouldn#t rely on tanking out hits.
>>
>>27149069
Top kek, damn now I need based art fag or auxillery to draw a angry scrunching twilight and siegward further enraging her with his dialogue
>>
Ask a fag who slain Aldrich devourer of worlds anything
>>
>>27151747
How many tries?
>>
>>27151886
5, people moan about the dancer and plantiff, nigga imagine a magic version with lock on dark / magic missiles, lightning hail arrows and fire attacks, that is true suffering but it was good boss fight once you crack down on the second form
>>
File: SheRunsHerselfHollow.jpg (350 KB, 1161x1434) Image search: [Google]
SheRunsHerselfHollow.jpg
350 KB, 1161x1434
bump
>>
>>27144851
You son of a gun, I'm working on a ponified Dancer myself at the moment.
She may be my new favorite boss fight.
>>
>>27151961
>He had trouble with Aldritch
Dude, that was the easiest boss in the game.
>>
>>27153182
For me that was Deacons.
It was just a bunch of normal mobs sharing one collective health bar, for the most part.
It was like the Magus and Congregation fight from DS2.
>>
Dark Souls > Dark Souls III = Bloodborne >>>>>>>>> Dark Souls II
Haven't played SotFS or Demon's Souls yet.
Does SotFS give Dark Souls II that classic magic that Dark Souls, Dark Souls III and Bloodborne had?
>>
>>27154260
Deacons were pretty creative, though.

My easiest boss fight was either Vordt or Oceiros. For both of them I just rolled around under their rear ends and hit them until they went down, never even got close to dying. Hardest is definitely the Nameless King. The Twin Princes, Sulyvahn, Aldrich, and oddly enough the Crystal Sage all put up a pretty rough fight too.
>>
So which weapons have you been using? A Fire Broadsword carried me through most of my playthrough, but I've had to switch to a Dark Sword now that I'm near the end. Glad Titanite Slabs aren't so hard to come by in this game.
>>
>>27154260
Only boss i had trouble with was the Nameless King. It was a really satisfying fight.

>>27155094
Been switching between the long sword and Artorias's greatsword.
>>
File: image.jpg (487 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487 KB, 2100x1500
Would you a gaping pone?
>>
>>27154764
>Dark Souls > Dark Souls III = Bloodborne >>>>>>>>> Dark Souls II
Can we stop with this bullshit?
DaS2 is a great game, just not quite as good as the other games in the series.
And yes, SotFS adds some great stuff, especially Crown of the Ivory King.
>>
>>27155094
Refined Longsword for most of the first game (glad that quality build is viable again), Lorian's Greatsword for the endgame.
Recently got my mitts on the Twin Princes' Greatsword.
>>
>>27153182
Do you wanna know the easiest boss I the game? Because I'll tell you, Abyss watchers, +6 UGS 'greatsword' one simple contact took 1/10 of health down
>>
File: Dancer.jpg (269 KB, 1470x1050) Image search: [Google]
Dancer.jpg
269 KB, 1470x1050
>>
>>27155667
Damn man first official DS 3 art piece and it looks great! >tfw got all day off today and my waifu Trixie is going to be in tomorrow's episode, maybe become friends with starlight and sort things out peacefully with Twilight to become friends? Who knows it is great to be a souls / mlp fag right now!
>>
>>27155667
Damn, you work fast.

>>27155826
I'm as hyped as you are. My Trixie plushie came in this morning, and I'm just counting down the hours here at work
>>
>>27155667
Do mimic pony next
>>
>>27144782
Awh sweet new thread up man, hey who is the artist who made this photo and the other one, both are great may i just say.

>tfw you realise Eygon of carim is physically stronger than Havel

WHAT HAPPENED TO CARIM BEING A DARK SHADY PLACE NOW EVERYONES A CLERIC WHO'S SUPER BUFF!
>>
help me /sie/ i'm looking for the weapon with the best scaling, I know Fume Knight sword takes the cake with S scaling for strength and I think Chaos Blade is physically best Dex scaling also S but i'm looking for a weapon with good all around scaling for both Dex and Str also maybe magic and prayer as an added extra since scaling = more damage
>>
>>27156537
Sunlight Straight Sword with refined maybe?
>>
>>27144782
I got to the second bonfire in that lovely snow covered gothic city, found out I'd missed out on the thorn armor and fucked up several other things, then restarted.

That thorn armor is god tier, holy fuck. The only problem is the low poison/frost/curse resistance, but poison is a joke, frost is uncommon, and cure is manageable. Totally worth it, watching an invader panic as i roll into him as he tries to estus, it's the best. Cloranthy, grass crest, and the milkring are fantastic too. Aggressive rolling is so much fun.

Any suggestions for a small/medium sized weapon with bleed and good scaling with dex and/or strength?
>>
>>27155667
Sweet.
Very nice touch on the wings; would make for some cool moves.
>>
>>27156209
>WHAT HAPPENED TO CARIM BEING A DARK SHADY PLACE
It's been a couple thousand yeasrs, anon. Things change.
Really liked Eygon too, especially how he obviously cares for Irina but struggles to show it.

And you can find most of my stuff here:
https://derpiboo.ru/tags/artist-colon-sensko
>>
>>27156614
Damn, this one is pretty good.
Not enough moon/10
>>
File: Solaire of Astora.jpg (149 KB, 735x1088) Image search: [Google]
Solaire of Astora.jpg
149 KB, 735x1088
>>27156614
>https://derpiboo.ru/tags/artist-colon-sensko

thanks man

>It's been a couple thousand yeasrs, anon. Things change.

It's just so much man, Astora has fallen, Tarkus is now Tsorig, Dark souls 2 NPC's are in Dark soul 1 areas and vice versa, and from's trailer 'ash seeketh ember' saying 'all will be revealed' makes you wonder lore wise just what has happened to the universe...

I-I need him right about now...
>>
Who killed Yhorm without using the storm ruler sword in his boss fight?

I didn't, my +10 weapon didn't even being to SCRATCH his health bar
>>
>>27156680
thanks, man.

>>27156973
I picked up the Stormruler and spend 5 minutes whacking at his shins like an idiot before he got me.
Then I read the description and tried again wacking him with strong attacks and got flattened again.
Then I reread the description and actually learned how to fully charge the thing.

IMO one of the weaker bossfights would have preferred you having to just finish him off with the thing or something.
>>
File: 1453935146684.png (321 KB, 652x712) Image search: [Google]
1453935146684.png
321 KB, 652x712
>>27157055
>Never played Demon souls
moment i picked up that weapon i had the hardest dick known to man. It was so damn satisfying charging it up and bringing down the storms on his ass.
>>
File: Want to tell you why that's BS.png (168 KB, 967x346) Image search: [Google]
Want to tell you why that's BS.png
168 KB, 967x346
>mfw Lothric castle

JUST GANK MY SHIT UP!
>>
>>27155667
Dang, beat me to it.
Splendid god damn work, my man.
>>
>>27157236
I hear you there, my friend.
I just got there last night and after cheesing my way through those buffed Lothric knights I got to the two dragons and was just "I'm calling it here. I need eight hours of sleep and a bowl of wheaties for this shit."
>>
File: knight at prayer.jpg (62 KB, 736x492) Image search: [Google]
knight at prayer.jpg
62 KB, 736x492
>>27157319
Don't worry my friend, both me and you find ourselves on the same road, along with many other Anon's but as long as we persist and continue working hard there is nothing that can overcome our progress! I think i should go back to the moon dancer bonfire and go through the garden path first THEN up but idk anymore
>>
>>27144782
>How has DaS3 been treating me
It hasn't. ;_;
>>
File: spooked.jpg (125 KB, 780x1284) Image search: [Google]
spooked.jpg
125 KB, 780x1284
>How has DaS3 been treating me
>enter the catacomb of carthus
>see bone wheel skeletons
>the vietnam flashbacks begin
>realize they're weak as shit
I was expecting spookier
>>
File: Hunter Twi.png (287 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
Hunter Twi.png
287 KB, 500x319
>>27157735
Yeah, they really tuned them down. The skeleton ninjas on the other hand...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0LdIZ8TWYo

Yuka Kitamura is now doing the soundtrack for season 6

Is this awesome Y/N
>>
Actual spoiler here.
>tfw you find Greirat dead. Honestly said "Aw, noo." Out loud when I found him. He hadn't been back in a while and I was beginning to suspect, but it still sucked to see my fellow Thiefbro gone. I liked him.

>>27155468
Jesus Christ. Yeah I probably would
>>
>>27157735
>>27157867
>that one rope bridge that as soon as you cross it a wave of skeletons follows you over it
thank god the thing was destructible
>>
>>27158092
How did he die? According to the wiki, on his second journey if you tell patches you don't know where he went, and give siegward his armor before you beat the boss of boreal valley he should be fine.
>>
>>27158130
>Accidentally triggering the skeletons and not being able to get past them

First time I went in that room i panicked and almost died fighting all of them. Thank god for small doorways.
>>
File: No Hope Left.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
No Hope Left.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
Of all the things, this is the part that made me put down the controller for the day.

If there's anyone willing to draw or write a scene of Fluttershy, Zecora, or anypony nursing a sickly Mushroom Person back to health to make me feel better...!
>>
>>27158138
I did Cathedral late because I overlooked the path up there after I beat Sage
>>
>>27158245
Ah, I'm sorry for your loss. Rip greirat.
>>
>>27158047
hmmmm it's not bad I mean you can tell the difference between him and the post composer but it's a nice difference y'know...

>mfw invaded by 'anal beef'
>>
>>27144782
>the have to avoid the thread because I'm so fucking bad that I'm on the first RoS bonfire.
I blame not having time due to college.
>>
>>27144782
Only had one day to play it thus far, but it's fun.

Me and mine are running it with a drinking game, passing the controller along and taking a swig with each death.

I was the deciding vote on the starting class, so I went with Deprived. Everyone else wanted to reroll when we started dying to the first boss.
>>
>King of the storms

EYGON PASS ME THINE GREAT HAMMER, I WISH TO SMASH MY HEAD AGAINST IT!!!!
>>
>tfw even doing all the side area's and bosses it only took you 35 hours to beat the game
>tfw it took you 50 hours to beat BB and you missed almost all the side content on your first playthrough
Why is DaS3 so short? And why aren't any of it's waifu's even comparable to BB's waifu's?
>>
>>27159190
>Why is DaS3 so short? And why aren't any of it's waifu's even comparable to BB's waifu's?

>Karla
>Yuria
>Yorshka
You're kidding, right?

Also, beating the game blind took me ~55 hours, same as Das1.
Maybe
>>
>>27159279
Iosefka > Karla
Cainhurst queen > Yuria
Kos or some say Kosm > Yorshka
>>
>>27159294
>Maria/Doll isn't on the list

g e t o u t
>>
>>27159294
>Iosefka > Karla
Nah

>Cainhurst queen > Yuria
Maybe, though I prefer Yuria's outfit.

>Kos or some say Kosm > Yorshka
Wut, the big white tadpole thing?
>>
File: 312431241324.jpg (197 KB, 850x1365) Image search: [Google]
312431241324.jpg
197 KB, 850x1365
>>27159334
The doll could only be compared to the firekeeper, and yes dollfu is infinitely superior.

>>27159366
>He liked shitty witch over cosmic god host
Git more eyes you beastly idiot
>>
File: rosaria.jpg (24 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
rosaria.jpg
24 KB, 440x248
>not waifuing squishiest waifu
Plebs, all of you.
>>
>>27159190
>he doesn't know about Anri

>best waifu
>best friendfu
>best combat-partnerfu

>Genuine spoilers Last time I checked you can't marry any Bloodborne NPC's yet in DS 3 you can marry Anri so how's that for 'comparable to BB's waifu's
>>
>>27159394
>The doll could only be compared to the firekeeper, and yes dollfu is infinitely superior.
That I'll grant you.
>>
>>27159427
>Stick a sword in him/her
>Marry
Does Anri give you his/her blood or claim that he/she loves you? That's what I thought.
Also
>Loving a "gender fluid" tumblrina
>>
File: shrug.png (157 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
shrug.png
157 KB, 500x309
>>27159440
still better than Bloodborne, the closest thing you'll ever get is a tsundere nurse murdering a prostitute
>>
File: 1401931867190.jpg (228 KB, 640x879) Image search: [Google]
1401931867190.jpg
228 KB, 640x879
>>27159504
>He doesn't like pure tsundere nurse cleaning up Yharnam of tainted scum
Vileblood detected
>>
There's an awful little mlp content up in this thread, why not just post on /dsg/ or /bbg/ if you just want to talk about DaS3?
>>
>>27159575
We mention these new NPC's and them potentially going to Equestria and vice versa (ponies going to DS 3 world) I think it's just discussing the two worlds and interlinking them the games only been out 10 days, so getting creative ideas for green takes awhile
>>
>>27158229
Finding the dead Giant Blacksmith was nearly as depressing as seeing Solaire go hollow for me.
>>
>>27159294
Mergo's Wet Nurse > all
>>
File: 1234214312421.jpg (50 KB, 850x494) Image search: [Google]
1234214312421.jpg
50 KB, 850x494
>>27159813
That's not how you spell Micolash
>>
File: pones.png (840 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pones.png
840 KB, 1280x720
Would Celestia and her vast army of ponies be able to overcome the horrors and abominations of Dark souls 3?
>>
File: Dark souls 3 Eygon_of_Carim.jpg (663 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Dark souls 3 Eygon_of_Carim.jpg
663 KB, 2560x1440
"Twilight look, I made a new friend!"
>"That's fantastic news!"
"He's GREAT!"
>"GREAT!"
>He's POWERFUL!"
>"Powerful?"
"He's..."
>A black figure smashes down Twilight's doors
>"Heed my words.
If you've any sense, you'll go find a coffin to huddle up inside."
>>
File: 1385307211290.png (589 KB, 1024x696) Image search: [Google]
1385307211290.png
589 KB, 1024x696
>>27160496
Twilicane mod for that thing, when
>>
File: 32141324132412.jpg (413 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
32141324132412.jpg
413 KB, 1920x1080
You think Twilight and the Pontiff would be friends?
They're both extremely powerful sorcerers working with a godlike being, hell, Sulyvahn even has a sun and moon theme going on with his swords.
>>
File: Dark Souls Bosses.jpg (81 KB, 900x362) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Bosses.jpg
81 KB, 900x362
>>27144782
Can we get some green about these guys?
>>
>>27160601
>"Let's all fuck!", exclaimed Ornstein, his throbbing spear already in his hands.
>"That's a delightful idea, Ornstein!" replied Seath with zest, wasting no time in presenting his backside to him.
>Then they all fucked.
>>
>>27160594
Those fucking swords man... New game plus I'm going to get the second one and become the ultimate fire / dark combo
>>
File: Hawkeye Grough and Appul.jpg (353 KB, 840x1260) Image search: [Google]
Hawkeye Grough and Appul.jpg
353 KB, 840x1260
So who's the boss that gave you the most trouble?
For me it was The Nameless King.
>>
>>27159294
Doll > all the level up waifus Tbh
Honestly, she's the only one I like. I kind of hate Shanalotte, MiB, and whatever the Firekeeper in DS3 goes by. All of them except the Doll have the same damn dialogue all game, and it just kills them for me. The Doll just seems more fleshed out and interesting
>>
>>27160804
The doll has no genitals, though.
>>
>>27160815
>implying pervy old Gehrman wouldn't have had a fleshlight installed
C'mon m8
>>
>>27160794
I think I've got to agree as a melee fag having to deal with that cunt of a dragon for the first third of the fight followed by feeling maybe 2% bad seeing nameless king lay his companion to rest followed by a traditional DS 3 'boss battle stage one then last health stage 2' was fucking painful, I was just glad it was finally over for some reason in my head I think lore wise it may be gwyns first born son
>>
File: Ghru Shaman.jpg (95 KB, 602x658) Image search: [Google]
Ghru Shaman.jpg
95 KB, 602x658
Would you? It has hooves.
>>
File: Plain Doll.jpg (131 KB, 650x559) Image search: [Google]
Plain Doll.jpg
131 KB, 650x559
>>27160842
You're not the only one to assume this. Some Anon in a lore thread on /v/ explained it, but sadly I didn't cap or remember much of his post.

>>27160825
But Doll is pure, Anon.
>>
File: purge!.gif (90 KB, 260x233) Image search: [Google]
purge!.gif
90 KB, 260x233
>>27160849
Rarity would die from its choice of fashion alone let alone its actual appearance
>>
>>27160866
Just because she has a fleshlight in her, does not mean she's impure. Gehrman probably couldn't get it up anyway
>>
File: 1334140516444.gif (585 KB, 276x252) Image search: [Google]
1334140516444.gif
585 KB, 276x252
>>27159783

>give the giant's coal to Andre
>he nearly cries over the news that his old friend is dead
>>
>>27161092
I'm miss the old bugger, I do.
;_;7
>>
>>27161171
>>27161092
It's alright Anons both the giant black smith and solaire are in equestria enjoying the new company of their pony friends.

When you link the fire or sacrificed yourself for another person may you be granted passage to equestria, free from the dark devastation of the world.
>>
>>27161232
>giant black smith smithing cute little pony things
I need a pic of that.
>>
File: 1459800690969.jpg (62 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1459800690969.jpg
62 KB, 600x476
>>27160849
Does it have a poisonous vag?
>>
>>27161427
There is only one way to find out, isn't there?
>>
Combustion is so fucking garbage in 3, holy fuck. Daggers have better range
>>
>>27161879
Most of the magic is really shitty, to be honest famicom. Pyromancy is the most useful one and even it feels very lackluster. Just use Chaos Bed Vestiges, Carthus Flame Arc and the big Fireball and you have pretty much everything you might need.
Maybe you could switch one of them for Profaned Flame since it knocks turtling mobs and players down when it explodes behind them.
>>
Based artfag beat me to the punch, but I for one feel that there can never be enough ponified Dancer art.
>>
File: Fukken saved.gif (2 MB, 420x486) Image search: [Google]
Fukken saved.gif
2 MB, 420x486
>>27162178
P U F F Y
U
F
F
Y
>>
>>27162178
I bet the Dancer has Ornifex somewhere in her bloodline
>>
File: Pump a Rum!.jpg (437 KB, 900x776) Image search: [Google]
Pump a Rum!.jpg
437 KB, 900x776
We need a ponified Pump a Rum.
>>
>>27162237
Eh, meant Pickle Pee.
>>
>>27162237
I don't like how they've taken to calling them Pump-a-rum or Pickle-pee. When I encountered her I was under the impression that she was ASKING for pump-a-rums and pickle-pees, not that it was her name
>>
>>27162294
Well, what shall we call her then?
>>
>>27162305
I thought of her as Snuggly, her Dark Souls 1 name
>>
>>27162321
But wouldn't Snuggly be long dead by now?
>>
>>27162332
So would Andre
>>
>>27162340
Fair point, but Andre isn't Andre and undead too? So he doesn't die until someone kills him?
He respawns when killed, though... So maybe he is not a mere human?
>>
Also random fun fact: Andre is the only NPC whose mouth is animated when he talks.
>>
>>27162340

Andre is undead and he's given his entire existence to his profession. He ain't going hollow or dying until there's no need for a smith.

That said it sounded to me more like the crow babe outright states who they are at first and what they want second.

But this is a game where the sole clue to a covenant is "Another nana disappeared. So the grandson carries a cage~ And nana's never coming back. So come into the cage and become nana's shade~" so fuck it.
>>
Losing my souls being impatient again.
This game has the same difficulty as the Classic Mega Man games.
The challenge isn't the gameplay, it's your mindset when playing.

Most of my deaths have been either "I surely have enough time to get those last three hits in" or "you haven't done shit but pace for about 15 seconds now, I bet it's safe to guard break, surely you won't do that move that can't be hitstunned with the wonky hitbox just as I initiate my animation."

I love this series to death, but fuck me.
>>
>>27162491
Finding the mouund maker covenant really is bull shit. I found it by complete accident when I noticed that this ogre thing didn't attack me.
>>
File: Moonlight Fluttershy.jpg (447 KB, 1700x1500) Image search: [Google]
Moonlight Fluttershy.jpg
447 KB, 1700x1500
>>27162508
>I bet it's safe to guard break, surely you won't do that move that can't be hitstunned with the wonky hitbox just as I initiate my animation
Kek, I know that feel. Happened to me countless times against the pontiff knights.
The hitboxes are fine, though. Far better than in release Dark Souls 2 and the best in the series in my opinion.
>>
https://fimfetch.net/story/49185/it-aint-easy-praising-the-sun

In case someone would like to read it, Irish Nomad's story about Solaire arriving in Equestria was pretty nice.
>>
>>27162508
>I bet it's safe
That's where you fucked up, family
>>
>>27162533

Absolutely, the hitboxes are much better, but they still have a tendency to be wonky from time to time, especially when you're running low on estus.
I just like to blame the game from time to time, like we all do.
>>
>>27162511

It's badly forecast for sure. If it were Bloodborne the docile hollows and cage-carrier would be in a more obvious place.

But then if it were Bloodborne the game would be a lot more refined. I've lost count of the amount of enemies who just snap to optimal attack positions on the fly or have infinite stamina. 3-4 large attack patterns are fine like with the pontiff knights, but the cathedral knights pulling the same shit with STR weapons and damage pulling DEX-speed attacks is absolute horseshit. A good chunk of the game just seems like Miyamoto wanted to stab people who've been playing since DeS or DaS1 in the dick on their first playthrough at the cost of the overall quality.
>>
>>27162561

It's strange to get back into it again. Played DeS, DS1, skipped 2 and BB(mainly because I didn't like the idea of guns being effective in Eldritch settings) and got back into 3.
From what I can collect from Vaati and other sources, 2 was pretty much a standalone Souls like BB and 3 is the real continuation of DS.
>>
The more I PvP the more disappointed I get. Magic is garbage, you trade hits with people literally 50% of the time, and even if you roll out of their first swing, the second, farther one hits you. No git gud memes please, what the fuck is this shit
>>
File: whyboner.jpg (15 KB, 420x277) Image search: [Google]
whyboner.jpg
15 KB, 420x277
>>27155468
>>27162237
>>
File: Rudy.png (149 KB, 657x784) Image search: [Google]
Rudy.png
149 KB, 657x784
Fluttershy petting Rudy pic when?
>>
>>27162586
As great as DS3 is, I think I prefer Bloodborne's quality-over-quantity approach. The rally system makes the game a lot less frustrating, as well.
>>
>>27162994
Rally was a bad mechanic in my opinion. It just encouraged R1 spam, which exists in DS3 too, but at least it doesn't heal you.
>>
>>27163000
It encouraged aggression, but you still had to think out when and how to attack- mind distances, speed, and the number of nearby enemies. And rally helped get rid of the problem of tiny hits accumulating over time. In Dark Souls, I often end up having to waste estus flasks because I didn't notice an archer or didn't quite dodge a lunging enemy. Bloodborne provides a less costly solution as long as you can react quickly enough.
>>
>>27162994
>>27163000
>>27163081
Don't forget that the Pontiff's Left Eye ring lets you gain health on successive hits.
So rally can, in a sense, be back if you wish it to be.
>>
File: 1461372997607.png (2 MB, 1632x1079) Image search: [Google]
1461372997607.png
2 MB, 1632x1079
>>
>>27162994
This
DaS3 is alright, but compared to BB it falls horrendously short in almost every regard. I can see in a few weeks the online activity picking up again, DaS3 being a disappointment seems to be a fairly common consensus.
>>
>>27163332
That ring is useless you only get the health back on the fourth successive hit. So you either need a spammy one handed weapon or duel wield something fast.
>>
>>27163332
Can't make use of that one much. Either the enemies die before I get in enough hits, or they're too powerful to risk spamming into.
>>
>>27163383
>reach second phase
>boss screams "OCELOTTE"
>starts revolving

Deepest lore.
>>
>>27163400
It's still a solid addition to the series. I think the game designers made a point of demonstrating how to do boss fights with multiple opponents right after all the complaints Dark Souls 2 got for it.
>>
>>27150488
Should have given it to the crow instead.
>>
>>27163993
But most the multiple boss fights outside of Sulyvahn were terrible
>>
>>27159440
I don't know, I think the sword stabbing as marriage is cute in a Dark Souls kinda way. People resurrect in this universe, and killing each other like that is a sort of ceremony showing you are not afraid to die because that other person and your commitment to them will keep you coming back sane instead of hollow.
>>
>>27162178
U-unf, giant pone in nice armour and tight clothing (where it matters) yet she could still wipe the floor with you in 10 seconds
>>
>>27162555
Wow, I think that is the first FiM fanfic of dark souls finished I genuinely hope to see more within the next month or two
>>
File: Middle Finger Solaire.png (471 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Middle Finger Solaire.png
471 KB, 1024x576
>>27156686
>>
>all these people going 'well while DS 3 is okay it's not BB'

I fucking swear if I hear another post like this...

Okay BloodBorne / PS4 fags please understand that the dark souls series cannot be played at your speed with your combat system, this is traditional sword vs shield, not guns and trick weapons

Secondly Miyazaki and his programmers put blood, sweat and tears TRYING to make DS 3 combat like BloodBorne so try to please at least sound grateful no it's not fucking BloodBorne but as a PC fag who's waited over a year and a half for a new Dark souls game this game is honestly great compared to its predecessors and honestly deserves the good ratings it got and compliments fellow players and people in general give it.
>>
>>27164658
Well if you're coming straight from DaS2 I can see how DaS3 would seem like a really good game, but man, Bloodborne was a REALLY good game.
>>
>>27164688
Bloodborne was the weakest game of the lot for me. The combat was pretty good, although I prefer the tactical approach of Souls games over the reactive gameplay in this game. The lore and environment just seemed boring. Plus the lack of weapons and armor made fashion practically non-existent.
>>
File: 5747592.jpg (16 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
5747592.jpg
16 KB, 260x260
>>27164750
>lack of weapons
You have about 23 extremely fleshed out weapons with a huge moveset list, for the most part all of those movesets completely unique from all the others in the game. Sure though, DaS's 100 weapons with only 7 actual movesets is way better though.

>The lore and environment just seemed boring
Awww hell naw, you did not just go there.
>>
>>27164786
with weapon arts and boss weapons, there are at least 40-50 unique movesets in DS3.

Bloodborne is 93% Gray, so the environments are boring. Lore is I guess personal preference, I like high fantasy and the struggle of men against both gods and the decline of the world over a plague of beasts and searching for the secrets of divinity in the blood of eldritch demons..
>>
>>27165025
>Bloodborne is 93% Gray
I'd argue that DaS3 has a fuckton of gray as well, and plenty of claustrophobic corridors or huge open area's with basically nothing in them.

I guess it comes down to preference and I got a little too heated originally. Personally I found DaS3 an absolute chore to complete, and forcing myself through a second play through for the hollow lord ending is miserable and reminds me that I could just do another run through of BB, obviously you don't feel the same though and you have your own reasons for that.

Though can we at least agree that no matter what, both games are infinitely superior to the abortion that was DaS2?
>>
>>27165065
Absolutely.

DaS2 wasn't a BAD game, but if all you can say about something is that it wasn't bad, then it doesn't belong in the same group as the rest of the Soulsborne games.
>>
>tfw I'm retarded and spent 10 minutes wacking Yhorm with a claymore
>>
>>27165101
>DaS2: Well, We're Not Hitler Edition

>>27165102
Nigga, I spent a good ten minutes smacking ancient wyverns crotch with a claymore because I didn't realize you were supposed to just run past him and eventually do a plunging attack on his head, I think I have you beat in terms of retardation.
>>
File: sharted_in_classcp.png (2 MB, 1071x1049) Image search: [Google]
sharted_in_classcp.png
2 MB, 1071x1049
>>27165065
Honestly the thing BB was missing was splashes of color. I know the theme didn't allow for to much of that, but I think the game's environments could have been a good bit more interesting with just a little more color to them.

>mfw exploring the demon ruins and you find the corpse of the spider fire keeper
That killed me, that was my favorite covenant
>>
>>27165311
Honestly I loved the massive cityscape and how just about every area connected to it somehow, it made Yharnam feel like an actual city. Sure it was a bit on the grey side to keep with the Victorian theme but that actual layout and art was fantastic.

>Demon ruins
Nigga, that shit wasn't sad
Now realizing you were in Anor Londo the whole time, that shit hit hard
>>
>>27165343
Miyazaki is great with that, he always puts some much thought into the areas. Thats why DaS2 felt so lacking imo, nothing really made sense spatially.

Oh yea, that shit was great. That giddy feeling when you get to the turning wheel, you push it to see the vast staircase to the cathedral
>>
>>27165278
Wyvern's health bar is pretty reasonable if you are hitting it in the tail. That's how I killed him on 2nd playthrough and it made the fight a good bit more fun.
>>
Break bump
>>
So had DS 3 given you guys a new favourite weapon / armour set, personally I've fallen in love with the fallen knight set the idea of cloth covering PLATE is beautiful.

I would love to see AJ in it without the helmet
>>
>>27165956
Firelink set and Cathedral Knight Greatsword.
That back-mounted spin attack is amazing.
>>
>>27165065
>DS2 was bad meme
This has to die
>>
>>27164090
Abyss Watchers?
>>
>>27166026
It's not a meme, /v/, it's an opinion you disagree with. Its popularity does not discredit it.
>>
Dark souls 2 isn't the best game in the series I'll admit but it's not exactly something that should be wiped from the face of the earth either
>>
>>27165956
There's a lot of weapons I haven't tried yet because my first run is always a strength build.
But I'm really smitten with the herald armor set.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1450139040499.jpg (26 KB, 552x493) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450139040499.jpg
26 KB, 552x493
>>27166425
>First run is always a strength build.
Good man. Your second, third, fourth, and even your 500th run should all follow suit.

STR or gtfo. You want variety, do strength and pick one of the magics to complement it. But never, ever, under any circumstances, should you level up fucking DEX.
>>
>>27166461
I hear you there.
But call me casual if you will, but after a while I get a little dex-curious and instead of a Guts build go for a Griffith build.
>>
File: distain.jpg (94 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
distain.jpg
94 KB, 700x700
>>27166714
It all starts out with a little curiosity and then all of a sudden you're sacrificing the world for your own aspirations.
>>
File: 1382938959908.jpg (315 KB, 857x1142) Image search: [Google]
1382938959908.jpg
315 KB, 857x1142
>>27166820
But anon, I will have my own kingdom
>>
File: 234214123421341.jpg (160 KB, 899x765) Image search: [Google]
234214123421341.jpg
160 KB, 899x765
>>27166041
Shit, nearly forgot about them, yeah, they were a pretty well done boss.

>>27166026
It was an alright game if it stood by itself, but when compared to every other fromsoft game it fell horrendously short.
It's like comparing an excellently made New York steak cooked just right and absolutely dripping with flavour and the right amount of moisture to a burger from wendies, the burger is fine, but it will never in the same tier as the steak.

Also, since we're on the topic of steaks (hope someone gets the visual pun)
>>
>>27166714
god damn that is genius combination of souls /mlp/ bosses
>>
>>27166931
All you're getting is something shoved up your ass You kow, like in the good old times
>>
Drawfriend here. Any requests?
>>
>>27167868
This >>27161246 please.
>>
>>27167868
prepare for the bombing of requests Maybe Rainbow dash testing Siegward's Siegbrau
>>
>>27144782
Playing through NG+ to get my final rings and stuff for Platinum.
Playing through NG+ really makes you notice how small the game is.

DS3 is good, but I can't help but think DS1 though aged was better, and Bloodborne was better as well even with far fewer weapons and armor.
>>
File: sad ending.png (326 KB, 730x633) Image search: [Google]
sad ending.png
326 KB, 730x633
>>27164070
He gives you several, because that's just hoe great he is.
>TFW you team up with onion bro to take down Yhorm.
>You have your toast

>Suddenly that hag teleports me away
>immediatly warp back with the sword fragment
>he's dead
>>
>>27165980
>cathedral knight UGS

I spent 3 hours grinding for that fucking UGS (it's the last one I need) and still no luck
>>
File: Praise the sun!.png (22 KB, 537x795) Image search: [Google]
Praise the sun!.png
22 KB, 537x795
>>27168316
In case you didn't know... You can buy golden rusty coins from Patches and from Greirat after he plundered Lothric Castle.
OR you could do what I did... Respecc into Luck and jsut the stats you need for your weapon.
>>
>>27167868
DaS3 late-game spoiler centric?

Celestia/Luna or Twilight/Shining Armor dressed as the second phase of the Prince Lothric/Lorian boss fight, one of the siblings in sickly rags holding onto the back of the armored and crowned sibling.

Or, you know, Prince Lothric and Lorian ponified.
>>
>>27168430
See >>27166714
>>
File: Ocerios.png (380 KB, 746x437) Image search: [Google]
Ocerios.png
380 KB, 746x437
>>27168430
This is probably my favourite boss in the whole series. It just has something tragic to it and the whole dialogue in between the fighting just made my skin crawl.
Same with
>pic related
From needs to make more bossfights with the bosses speaking.
>>
>>27167868
Zecora or Fluttershy nursing a sickly Mushroom Person/Child

If you explored Farron Keep, you'll know what I'm talking about.
>>
How Season 5 should have ended.
>>
>>27167407
A pone wielding a UGS, impossible, that is most likely a large greatsword.
>>
>>27167868
Fluttershy trying to comfort Irina of Carim Bonus points if you add the looming shadow of Eygon getting ready to slam down his 50 STR hammer
>>
File: RIP kid.jpg (80 KB, 598x408) Image search: [Google]
RIP kid.jpg
80 KB, 598x408
>tfw you've gotta face an Estoc fag

I only hope Estoc's aren't a thing in Equestria
>>
File: Ponk and best onion.jpg (256 KB, 953x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ponk and best onion.jpg
256 KB, 953x1024
>>27169424
Parry their third strike. If they spam R1, this works 100%.
OR alternatively just smash their heads in with a Great Axe.
>>
>>
File: Pink Souls - Prepare to Pie.png (644 KB, 833x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pink Souls - Prepare to Pie.png
644 KB, 833x1024
>>
File: Pinkstein and Smoughershy.jpg (172 KB, 774x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pinkstein and Smoughershy.jpg
172 KB, 774x1024
>>
File: Big Hat Trixie.jpg (88 KB, 733x511) Image search: [Google]
Big Hat Trixie.jpg
88 KB, 733x511
>>
File: Big Hat Twi.jpg (673 KB, 1195x1024) Image search: [Google]
Big Hat Twi.jpg
673 KB, 1195x1024
>>
File: Big Hat Twily.png (582 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Big Hat Twily.png
582 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: Gilda of the Abyss.jpg (71 KB, 900x690) Image search: [Google]
Gilda of the Abyss.jpg
71 KB, 900x690
>>
>>27169599
>>27169610
>>27169619
>>27169628
Looking at these images seem to be the only help i seem to have facing the rage of Dark souls 3, I could use that Reverse hollowing webm about now
>>
File: Chosen Fluttershy.jpg (220 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
Chosen Fluttershy.jpg
220 KB, 1280x905
>>27169653
Sadly, I don't have it. But take this cute souls poner instead.
>>
File: Havel and Maud Bonfire musings.png (1 MB, 1280x979) Image search: [Google]
Havel and Maud Bonfire musings.png
1 MB, 1280x979
>>
File: I accept it.jpg (66 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
I accept it.jpg
66 KB, 480x410
>>27169672
Thank you my friend, for both the cute pony and the image dump as a whole, I've made my new game +character a warrior of sunlight, full solaire loadout, minus helmet, lore wise he'll only look at the iron helmet in an attempt to figure out what it truly means in this dark world to be 'a warrior of sunlight' and one day to perhaps feel 'grossly incandescent' as the legendary knight of Astora long ago.
>>
>>27160794
Does anyone else think the giant is Gough? He uses a bow like Gough's, and he drops the Hawkeye ring.
>>
>>27170017
He could very well be. Giants are pretty much immortal.
>>
anyone /moundmaker/ here?

Making a Joker pyromancer / crossbow build is great, i can be friendly one second then from a long distance or behind you end your life, either situation is a win-win for me
>>
>>27167407
A reenactment of 3's intro. Anypony rising from the stone grave much like the Unkindled, ages long dust/ash seeping off their bodies as they wonder where they are.
>>
File: Shg2_.jpg (3 MB, 2500x2500) Image search: [Google]
Shg2_.jpg
3 MB, 2500x2500
BB's themes clashed too much for them to be enjoyable to me.
An Eldritch setting where you can actually fight anything tougher than a Ghoul or a Vampire just seems disrespectful to the source material.

If anyone here that has played the Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game(not D20) should know what I'm talking about.
>>
File: Mergo's Pone Nurse.jpg (698 KB, 1640x1972) Image search: [Google]
Mergo's Pone Nurse.jpg
698 KB, 1640x1972
>>27170731
Yeah, being able to kill Cthulhu or any similar elder gods kinda makes them pointless and takes away their biggest strength: The fear, chaos and madness they invoke in the hearts of the mortals.
>>
>>27170842

Chaosium had a cool solution to this.
The moment Cthulhu shows up and you inevitably fail the sanity roll, you lose 1d100 sanity points and you go fucking bonkers instantly.
If you succeed? No worries, every combat round 1-3 players are automatically scooped up and eaten with no saving rolls.

So what if you by some miracle manage to lower his HP to 0?
Oh don't worry, he regenerates after 10 minutes with full health.

If you're in combat in an Eldritch setting, you're doing something wrong.
>>
File: Iosefka pone.jpg (83 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
Iosefka pone.jpg
83 KB, 400x558
>>27171382
>Chaosium
>Call of Cthulhu
My absolute double nigger.
It may be that I'm german and not many play this game, but it absolutely makes me feel happy to hear about this game.
It's freaking awesome.
>>
File: Condense and Seath.jpg (160 KB, 937x1024) Image search: [Google]
Condense and Seath.jpg
160 KB, 937x1024
>>
>>27172107
And thus, Cadence was experimented on and turned into a snake-octopus eldritch abomination.
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: SiblingCoOp.jpg (343 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
SiblingCoOp.jpg
343 KB, 2100x1500
>>27168430
>>
>>27172492
God, I wish I have this image half a year ago.
>>
>>27172492
You glorious bastard you
>>
>>27172492
Beautiful my friend why are all the bosses in this game ponifyable and it looks super great when both you and auxillery art fag do it I.e dancer of the frigid valley
>>
File: mushlove.jpg (306 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
mushlove.jpg
306 KB, 2100x1500
>>27168539
>>
>>27168587

>Twilight summons The Neverending Rider
>It's super effective!
>>
File: dsawesome.png (4 KB, 653x71) Image search: [Google]
dsawesome.png
4 KB, 653x71
>>27174199
>>
>>27174246
>Starlight glimmer still befriends Twilight even after getting 'boned'
*Tsk-Tsk-Tsch*
No but seriously if Twiggles aka the princess of friendship summoned a bonewheel skeleton especially a DS 3 one I would not be friends with her for a VERY long time
>>
>Can't do a double shield run
That's the only thing I liked about DaS2, shame it wasn't in 3.
>>
Is there a ponified Ludwig yet?

I mean he's literally a fucking horse, you'd think it would basically go without saying.
>>
>>27174199
My heart!

I needed this. I can't believe they're now well and truly extinct. I can't bear thinking which is worst, if that family had succumbed to poisoned or if the trio of Ghru had just snuffed the last of the Mushroom people.
>>
>>27174383
Damn I never saw this once I'll have to explore farron keep better in my new game plus
>>
>>27159440
If you commit to the usurp fire ending you will find Anri along side the other dregs bowing down to you.
>>
Off to work bump
>>
>>27174322
But the DS3 Bonewheels are weak as fuck, Anon.
>>
>>27175433
They hurt like shit tho man,
>>
>>27144782
Why should I buy DS3 so soon after schollar of the first sin?

I always wait to buy the DS games for when they're on sale on steam. I got prepare to die and schollar for 5€
>>
File: Celly praising herself.png (144 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Celly praising herself.png
144 KB, 1000x1000
>>27175765
Dunno. I'm a huge fan of the series so I bought it on release. If you want to wait, then wait. Nobody's forcing you to buy it now.

Hips
>>
>>27144782
>>27175951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZxrWMilec4
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 158

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.